UNEXPECTEDLY FALLING FOR YOU...

By Erinnics

Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro a... More

1 - PROLOGUE
2 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
3 - NEW STUDENTS
4 - SEATMATES
5 - YOON SANHA
6 - MR. COLD GUY
7 - MEETING PARK HYERIM
8 - NEIGHBORS
9 - I LIKE YOU
10 - IT WAS JUST A STUPID DREAM
11 - PERFECT COUPLE
12 - WHO IS PARK HYERIM?
13 - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
14 - DO YOU LIKE HIM?
15 - MOONBIN
16 - FEELINGS?
17 - FEELINGS? II
18 - PARTNERS
19 - MAYBE HE'S NOT THAT BAD AFTER ALL
20 - APOLOGY
21 - APOLOGY II
22 - THE PROJECT
23 - AMUSEMENT PARK
24 - TRUST ME
25 - MORE FUN
26 - GOING HOME
27 - COMPLICATED FEELINGS
28 - ONE DAY
29 - SHOPPING
30 - FRIEND
31 - FUTURE SON-IN-LAW
32 - DINNER
33 - THE DEAL
Author's note
34 - QUESTIONS
35 - DAY ONE
100 reads!
37 - BACKSTABBER
38 - PROTECT HER
39 - REALIZE
40 - ROCKY AND SOO-AH
41 - LONELY
42 - STUDY
43 - HER VOICE
44 - JIYOON'S BIRTHDAY
45 - THE GIFT
46 - DIFFERENT
47 - WEIRD
48 - HE'S NOT OPENING UP
49 - WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO?
50 - THE OLD HIM
51 - HE'S GONE
52 - IT'S NEVER TOO LATE
53 - NO, IT WAS TOO LATE
54 - STAY WITH ME
55 - IT'S ENOUGH
56 - DON'T HURT HER
57 - WHAT IF IT'S YOU?
58 - I'M GOING CRAZY
59 - AM I REALLY CONFUSED OF MY FEELINGS?
60 - YOU LIKE HIM
61 - MY GIRL
62 - WE'RE DATING
63 - FIRST DATE
64 - FIRST DATE II
65 - COUSIN
66 - GOOD TIMES
67 - EPILOGUE
Author's note

36 - WEIRD FEELING

599 27 1
By Erinnics

|Jiyoon's POV|

"Jiyoon-ah, can I ask you something?" Eunwoo said. "What is it?" I asked.

"What exactly is going on between you and Bin?" He asked. "We're friends. Just friends." I replied.

"Are you sure? Because from-" I cut him off as I responded "Whatever happened earlier, Bin just asked help from me."

"Okay. I understand. Would you like to eat lunch with me later?" He said with a smile. With you? "Yeah sure! That would be great!" I exclaimed.

***

Lunch break came as Eunwoo and I headed for the door. Then, I saw Bin approaching Hyerim with a smile on his face. What is he doing?

Bin nods as Hyerim left him behind. She then walked towards our direction. "Hi Eunwoo, wanna eat lunch with me?" She asked, twirling her hair.

"I'm sorry Hyerim but I already have company." Eunwoo replied as he hung his arm around my shoulder. Heart racing. Wide-eyed. Cheeks burning.

"Oh, Jiyoon? Can I join?" She begged as blinked her eyes flirtatiously. "I'm really sorry but-" Eunwoo was cut off when a familiar husky voice called me.

"Jiyoon-ah!" Bin came running. "I-I-I got re-" His eyes widened as his expression quickly changed.

"I mean, I've got some REal food for you!" He exclaimed as he placed an awkward smile on his face. "Oh, hi Hyerim! I guess you guys are heading to the cafeteria too. Am I right? Can I join?" He asked.

"Bin-ah I am-" He cut me off as he grabbed my shoulder, pulling me away from Eunwoo. "I'll take that as a YES! Thanks guys!" He exclaimed as he dragged me away from them, heading to the cafeteria.

"Wait up! Let's go Eunwoo!" I heard Hyerim as I took a look at them. She was holding Eunwoo's hand as she ran to us.

It kind of made me feel hurt because of that scene.

As we arrived at the cafeteria, Bin held his chest as he let out a relieved sigh. "Yah! Y-you really m-messed up my..." I paused as tears formed in my eyes.

Bin's expression changed as he looked at me. "Why? What's wrong?" He asked with concern. "Y-you jerk!" I slapped his arm as warm tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked. "I thought you promised to help but instead..you ruined it!" I yelled as I covered my face.

"Why?" He asked as he grabbed my shoulders. "I-I was supposed to have lunch with Eunwoo but.." I paused.

"Really? Jiyoon, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He replied, pulling me into a hug. "I promise I'll make it up to you next time. It's just, I was going to tell you that I got rejected again so I-" I cut him off as I bursted into laughter.

"Yah! Why is it everytime I say I got rejected, you laugh at me?!" He whined as we parted. "Sorry. It's just..funny." I chuckled as I wiped my tears.

"Funny?! Yah!" He whined with a chuckle. "At least you're feeling better now." He added. "Yeah. Thanks for making me smile." I replied as I smiled back.

|Bin's POV|

"Yeah. Thanks for making me smile." She wiped her tears as she smiled back.

Thanks for making me smile. I don't know why, but my heart skipped a beat. It was a feeling that I cannot explain, it was just..different. This was the first time I've felt this weird feeling.

"Why don't we take a seat?" She asked. "Yeah sure." I replied as I placed an awkward smile on my face.

"Where's Eunwoo?" I asked as I looked around. "I don't know. I thought they were just following us." She replied.

"Why don't we eat first? We can wait for them." I suggested. "Okay!" She exclaimed.

time skip brought to you by Rocky's voice

Students rushed out of the classroom as the last bell rang. I fixed my things up and headed for the door. Then..an idea suddenly popped into my mind.

"Jiyoon, where are you?" I thought to myself as I had my head up high, looking for her. "Jiyoon-ah!"

She was with Eunwoo..again. Lucky her. "Eunwoo, can I talk with Jiyoon for a minute?" I asked as he sent me a glare. "Whaaat??" I asked jokingly.

"Anyways, this is important. Let me talk to her." I placed a fake smile on my face as I grabbed Jiyoon's wrist. "You're not going anywhere." I looked at Eunwoo and he was stopping me from dragging her away from him.

"Let her go." He said. "What? Who are you to say that?" I scoffed.

"Why can't you just tell her right here, right now?" He asked. "Why would I? It's none of your business. Jiyoon, let's go." I replied as I pulled her closer to me.

"I said..let. her. go." He replied, gritting his teeth. "Why are you so worked up? I scoffed.

"Stop it you two!" Jiyoon yelled as she sent us glares. The both of us let go of her as she crossed her arms. "What's wrong with you? You're not kids anymore." She added, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Okay. There's only one solution for this, the winner gets to spend his time with Jiyoon." I said with a smirk on my face.

"What?" She asked, confused. "Rock-paper-scissors!" Eunwoo and I yelled in unison as our eyes were widened, curious about the winner.

"WAAAHHH!!" I screamed in happiness as I raised my arms. A wide smile plastered on my face as I faced the both of them.

Eunwoo sighed in defeat and sent me a fake smile while Jiyoon was still dumbfounded. "Now, can I talk to her?" I asked sarcastically.

"Fine." He scoffed. "Jiyoon, see you later." He smiled at her and walked away.

"Now, what do you want to say?" She asked, crossing her arms. "I want to.." I paused.

"You want to what?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows.

I took a deep breath to ready myself. "I want to tell her how I feel." Jiyoon's eyes widened in excitement as a smile crept up her cheeks. I let out a sigh and faced the floor.

"What's wrong?" She asked as her smile faded. "I..I don't know how." I replied as I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Psshh." She chuckled. "Yah, what's so funny?" I whined.

"I know you can do it. You're Moon Bin, I believe in you. If that's your choice, I'll help you." She smiled.

"Thanks dummy." I smiled back and ruffled her hair. "Sure. Now, let me teach you." She said as she tapped my shoulder.

"How should I say it?" I asked. "Okay. For now, I'll be you and you'll be Hyerim." She explained as I nodded in response.

"Hyerim-ah, I have something to say. I've been wanting to tell you this but I don't have much courage. Hyerim-ah, to be honest..." She paused.

I don't know why but my heart was beating faster as nervousness ran across my body. "I know where this is heading." I said to myself.

"I like you." She continued. Badum-badum. Badum-badum. My eyes widened as I got goosebumps.

"Oh! Okay! Thanks for the help!" I exclaimed, changing the subject. "Uhmm..I gotta go now. See you tomorrow!" I ran away from her as I rushed to the school gate.

I held my chest as I leaned against the wall while catching my breath. I like you. My eyes widened as I shook my head, trying to get rid of that thought.

I like you. I like you. "AHH!" I ruffled my hair out of annoyance as I gritted my teeth. "Moon Bin! Get yourself together! She just taught me how to tell my feelings to Hyerim." I slapped myself as I got myself together.

"Yeah, I like Hyerim. I like Hyerim. I like Hyerim." I repeated that statement as I nodded in agreement.

"Bin-ah!" I looked up and saw Jiyoon waving her hand with a smile on her face. "I thought you were heading home already."

"Ah y-yes. I was just waiting for Sanha." I stuttered. "Sanha? He said earlier that he needs to hurry back home because he has a lot to do." She replied.

"Oh, yeah. So, I'll get going now." I stuttered as I turned my back against her. "Wait. When are you going to tell her?" She asked.

"Tomorrow. Bye!" I replied as I ran away without looking back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 712 26
What happens when two different personalities eunwoo who is kind and not so innocent boy has to marry a rude and a bad boy named Moonbin for there pa...
71.3K 1.8K 30
𝒇𝒐𝒓: 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎: 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒃𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆
295K 8.2K 86
• requests closed • Astro Imagines 💫 ·Yoon Sanha ·Cha Eunwoo ·Kim Myungjun ·Park Jinwoo ·Park Minhyuk ·Moon Bin Started - 220717 Ended - 191119 #1 i...
1.9K 78 30
Everything must come to an end, but is it possible to have it a happy ending or it could be miserably damaging to any of them 🌻 a young and childish...