Watch The Deku's of The Multi...

By Zach150

Just for fun, a random God decides to show the cast of MHA their emerald-haired friend across the multitude o... More

Authors Note:
Introduction: (Edited)
Meet The Scout
Daddy Deku
What to expect for future chapters:
He's Covered Wars Y'know
Meet The Heavy
Suggestions:
Pause
Summon Jack the Ripper
Meet The Demoman
Gotta Get Back To The Past
Quick Author's Note:
It's Hero Time!!
Meet The Spy
The Creator Lied to Us
Don't Mine at Night
Holiday Special
Meet The Medic
Gotta Go Fast
Quick Author's Note
I'm Numba 1!
Special Chapter: RWBY One-Shot
IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE!!!!!!
Meet The Sniper
Meet The Engineer
Meet The Soldier
FBI Izuku
Gangsta' Izuku
New List of Chapters to Come:
FNAF 3 NightGuard
Daddy Deku Part 2
Special Non-Chapter
Showing that I'm not dead
Happy 4/20!!
Growing Up
1K Followers!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Deku!!!🎂🎂
Expiration Date
❄️Happy Holidays Again!!☃️
Long, LONG Overdue Update

Meet The Pyro

20.8K 139 74
By Zach150

A/N: Never has a TF2 chapter been so heavily requested, and frankly, I'm not that surprised by it given who the Pyro is. But yeah, enjoy the totally reasonable reactions from the audience, who have no idea what's coming.

"Oh boy, this'll be rough", Z said as he read over his list, "Yeah, they're not gonna like this one", Glowster agreed as he looked at the list as well. "Shit, what is it now?", Kaminari asked in worry, so much that he actually cursed I front of children. "Well, this one is very dark, like one the darkest ones", Z said, sounding worried, "... For now", Glowster added, "Don't remind me", Z said back. "So Eri and Kota will have to sit this one out?", Madalay asked, "Yes, and maybe Inko as well", Z said.

With the snap of his fingers, Inko, Eri, and Kota had their ears and eyes covered and seats turned away. "How dark is this, on a scale from one to ten?", Pony asked, "With 1 being some mild cursing and 10 being massive amounts of gore. I'd say a solid 9", Z said, the group now pale, "Well, I gotta go, good luck Glowster", Z said as he left. Not long after, the world started up again, the group watching with worried glances at one another.

"Meet the Pyro"

Suddenly, the text is burned away to reveal black rubber boots, Fire Axe in hand, walking over a pair of glasses towards the camera and knocking a few empty bullet cartridges aside.

"That's not good, is it?", Lbara asked, "No, I don't believe it is", Blood King said, worried for what they'll see.

Dreams of Cruelty begins playing.

Cut to a small room. Sato is seen almost completely in silhouette, "I fear no man. But that... thing... it scares me", Sato said, his voice going nervous at the end.

"Yikes, for me to call someone a thing is really harsh", Sato said, "Must be really scary to you then", Tokoyami guessed.

Cut to a view behind an unknown figure's right shoulder. A BLU Power Loader shuts a door before a BLU Katsuki can join him inside. Katsuki pulls desperately on the handle. Cut again to the interview room. This time it is Katsuki in silhouette, "No, I... I ain't, I ain't talking about that freak. All right?", he said.

Worried, he tries to detach the lavalier microphone from his shirt. He sits upright in his chair, in near panic. "He's not here, is he?", Katsuki continues to tug as he stands and walks toward the camera, knocking it over, "How do I get this fucking thing off?!", he shouts in anger/worry.

"Whoa, for Bakugou to get scared, this must be really big", Kaminari said, earning a growl from the mentioned classmate. "I think the only time I saw you scared was when you lost to Midoriya", Shouto said calmly, getting an angered glare in return.

Cut to the figure kicking down the door into the BLU team's room, Flame Thrower ready. Fade back to the interview room, this time with RED Aizawa, "One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask...", he said, staring at his lit cigarette.

Cut to Pyro firing its Flame Thrower, then to a wider shot, showing an entire wooden town in flames.

"... What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty?", Aizawa continued.

"Hold me", Mineta said as he tried to grab Momo out of fear, but was tongue slapped by Tsuyu. "Who is that?", Aizawa asked, "That's this world's version of your friend", Glowster said, the group going quiet. "WHAT!?!", they all shouted at once, "That psycho looking fire spitter is Midoriya!?", Lida asked as he pointed at the screen. "Sadly yes", Glowster said, "Wha-, how!?", Ochako asked in major worry, "It's hard to explain, but please keep watching", Glowster said.

Cut to a front view of the Pyro, zooming rapidly into the blackness of one of its eyepieces. There is the sound of the Pyro's breathing and a single white spot which zooms forward and splits into a binocular view. When these focus, it shows a psychedelic dreamscape.

As Do You Believe In Magic? begins playing, the view from the Pyro's eyes shows colourful hills, lollipops, floating cats and quaint villages. The Pyro's flame thrower appears in its hands as an unusually-shaped brass instrument, spraying a rainbow-coloured mist over ground, causing colourful flowers to spring from the lawn in front of him. The Pyro laughs. Within this dreamscape, BLU characters appear as chubby little cherubs and sound like babies.

...

...

"What. The. Fuck. Is that?!?", Katsuki yelled as he gestured to the screen, "Right now, you're seeing the world through his eyes", Glowster said. "What kind of drugs is he using?", Tomoko asked as she stared at the screen in confusion like the rest.

As a BLU Sato appears and bounces on the ground, the Pyro grabs a lollipop and cheers. The two converge seemingly happily. While the Pyro in the dreamscape shoves the lollipop in Sato's mouth, the scene cuts to the battle as he hits Sato with the Fire Axe.

Sato promptly fainted at the sight, the rest not fairing to well.

A BLU Katsuki appears, jumping around and finally resting on the Pyro's instrument. The Pyro blows bubbles in his face in its vision, but shoots the Katsuki point blank with the Scorch Shot in the battle, knocking him back.

Katsuki had a wide eyed, opened mouth, shock look on his face as he saw Deku, freakin' DEKU, easily try and kill him!!

In the dreamscape, a BLU Recovery Girl appears out of a box, and the Pyro closes the box on him. In reality, Pyro traps the BLU Recovery Girl in a shed by barring the door with its axe. "No!", the poor healer shouted as she tried to free herself.

Pyro bathes the shed and RG in flames, while in the dreamscape, the Pyro continues to shoot streams of rainbow mist from its weapon. As he passes, the Balloonicorn appears, and the BLU Power Loader and Aizawa ride it. The BLU cherubs salute and celebrate the Pyro.

Cut back to reality.

RG was on the floor, "I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight", said a light pink Mina and a shaking Toru.

"I'm burning!",

A BLU Kirishima is hit by a piece of the destroyed sentry of a BLU Power Loader, who is shown flying off into the distance. Katsuki flees while a BLU Mei crashes out of a second-story window to the ground. She crawls over to the ankle of a nearby person. The sound of a Dispenser and then a teleporter being destroyed in the distance is heard.

"Dispenser down!", the mechanic shouted.

Power Loader was sure he'll need some therapy after this world with seeing himself constantly die, this one being the worst.

The BLU Mei is holding the Pyro's ankle, unaware of who it was, "Help!", she shouted, hoping she found some help, but got the complete opposite. The Pyro looks down and shoots its flame thrower. Mei can be heard screaming as the view zooms in on the Pyro's mask, flames reflecting off the eyepieces as the Pyro tilts its head.

Mei, while she still liked her world's Midoriya, she prayed to every God to never, EVER meet this version of him.

Ending title card appears and accompanying music plays

Cut back to the dreamscape, where the Pyro happily walks away into the sunset.

The view zooms out and passes through the burnt, gaping hole in the stomach of BLU Kirishima. The view transitions back to reality as Kirishima clutches his smouldering innards for a moment and then falls over with a stifled groan. The Pyro continues to walk away into the sunset, whistling to Do You Believe In Magic? as the town begins to collapse from the inferno, the streets littered with charred BLU corpses.

Fade to black.

"Sweet mercy, I'm gonna be sick", Kirishima said as he clutched his stomach, right where the hold was on the video. "What's happened to him to make him like that?", All Might asked, honestly sick to his non-existent stomach. "That's the thing, no one really knows where he came from or why he acts like that, not even the world's creators. All we do know is that to him, fire looks like rainbows and bubbles", Glowster said, not sure how to answer.

"When he does visit, I recommend that you dose the fire Endeavor", All Might told his fellow hero. The man just grumbled, but after seeing that, he had to agree if he wished to live past 50.

A/N: Two chapters in one night, what else could y'all want, because I just spoil you guys with this story. Anyway, the next one is gonna be special, so get ready for the hype.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 760 7
過去へ┆DISCONTINUED to focus on my main account's reaction book. This reached Episode 5 though! Class 1A wakes up to see themselves engulfed in darkness...
337K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...
32 0 13
When Midoriya Izuku calls Aizawa telling him he won't be showing up for class, Dadziawa's mental alarms go off. Or: Midoriya suffers but his packmate...
35 0 6
It's the beginning of a new year! Miyonori finds herself in Class 1A with some of the most talented freshmen. Her classmates find her scary, due to h...