A Love Is Brewing 《shoto todo...

By fulkiii

"Promise me you'll never stop loving me." "I promise I'll never stop loving you. If I ever do stop, I promise... More

~ info ~
Altea Cafe 《chapter 1》
First day of work 《chapter 2》
Hot chocolate《chapter 3》
(A/N) Quirk Information
unexpected 《chapter 4》
The Date 《chapter 5》
It was you? 《chapter 6》
can't seem to forget you 《chapter 7》
Mourning《chapter 8》
Confessions《chapter 9》
The conversation [chapter 11]
Todo? [chapter 12]
The ash blonde [Chapter 13]
Special [Chapter 14]
More secrets [chapter 15]
Hey, I missed you [chapter 16]
Letters [chapter 17]
Falling again [Chapter 18]
[chapter 19]
Truth [chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
Chapter 22
𝙱 𝙸 𝚁 𝚃 𝙷 [Chapter 23]
𝙵 𝙻 𝙰 𝙼 𝙴 𝚂 [𝚌𝚑𝚙. 𝟸𝟺]
𝚁 𝚄 𝙽 𝙰 𝚆 𝙰 𝚈 [𝙲𝚑𝚙.𝟸𝟻]
Update

Just a Dream?《chapter 10》

2.9K 86 46
By fulkiii

A/n: good news: I'm not dead!! :D it's been A WHILE, but I'm back! I'm sorry I took so long on updating. I was going to upload this chapter last week, but idk how I accidenlty deleated the chapter when I was half way done with it and I had to do it all over again, rip (': . Well I hope you guys like the chapter and also! Play music when stated and thank you for 10K reads!!! Love you guys!💕

~•3rd person POV•~

"Omg, the cookies are burning!!" Screeched Midoriya.

A batch of cookies were caught in flames. Midoriya, Kirishima, and (b/f/n) scurried around the kitchen to find something to put out the burning pastries.

Krypto barked from afar at the fumes of smoke rising to the ceiling of the kitchen. Kirishima then rushed to krypto and wrapped his arms around him.

"Bakugou, why would you do that!?"" Shouted kirishima to the ash blonde as he tried to calm down krypto, running his finger through krypto's white fur.

"You wouldn't stop fucking whining bout how the damn cookies not being ready, shitry hair! Now they're fucking ready! They're nice and toasty, you're welcome" bakugou spatted at kirishima.

"Nice and toasty. I dont know if you noticed, but they're burnt. Burnt to the max" stated (b/f/n) as she glared at bakugou.

"Y'all are just fucking ungrateful!" Protested bakugou.

"But we didn't-"

"UNGRATEFUL!!" Shouted bakugou, cutting off Midoriya and causing him to flinch.

Kirishima and Midoriya stayed in silence, not wanting to say something that will anger the ash blone more and cause him to explode, but (b/f/n) was not pleased that he had burnt the cookies they were making.

{With (y/n) and todoroki}

(Y/n) stared at her house with concern as she sat inside todoroki's car. Krypto's barking could be heard. The screams and screeches of her friends could also be heard as well.

(Y/n) opened the door of todoroki's car and exited it, heading towards her front door.

"The first thing I tell them not to do. They do it!" Exclaimed (y/n).

Todoroki followed her to the doorstep of her front door. He stood beside her, holding grocery bags as she unlocked the door.

Kirishima and (b/f/n) had eaten most of the snacks on their way back and bakugou had exploded some as well, only leaving a bag of chips left. So (y/n) and todoroki had to go back to the store and buy more snacks.

As (y/n) entered her house she saw krypto barking as kirishima hugged him, (b/f/n) and bakugou were bickering, and midoriya flapped a rag on the burning cookies, putting out the fire.

"What is going on here!?!" Shouted (y/n) as she stared at the young adults.

Instantly (b/f/n)'s, kirishima's and midoriya's finger pointed towards bakugou.

"It was his fault!"

"Hah?! My fault?!" Bakugou growled, offended that they were blaming him, even though it was his fault.

Kirishima, (b/f/n) and bakugou began to bicker causing (y/n) to sigh.

"Enough guys! How about you guys pick out a movie for us to watch while me and todoroki bake the cookies" stated (y/n) trying to resolve the situation they were currently in.

Kirishima and (b/f/n) bolted towards the living room as bakugou huffed and walked towards the living room.

"I can't believe you guys would blame me" he grumbled as he slumped into the couch and watched them pick out a movie.

Midoriya walked up to (y/n) and apologized for what had happened. (Y/n) smiled at the greenette and told him it was alright.

Midoriya then began to walk towards the living room with the others, but stopped in his tracks when reaching todoroki. They began to talk to each other, but in hushed voices.

Before (y/n) went into the kitchen, she glanced back at the two males. She noticed that both their facial expressions held concern as they stared at each other. (Y/n) walked into the kitchen and began to make the cookie dough.

{Time skip}

"Cause one last time!!~"

"I need to be the one~!!!"

"Who takes you hoommee~!!!"

"One more time~!!"

"I promise after that I'll let you goo~!!!"

Kirishima, (b/f/n), (y/n), and midoriya were singing as they danced as well. Todoroki and bakugou stared at them as they contained in their laughter.

The movie had ended a while ago and after that they chatted and told stories. They had gotten to know each other better and know one anothers quirks. Now they were having karaoke sing off as they danced.

Todoroki's eyes never glued off of (y/n). She had the biggest smile and her dance moves where mainly like a child would dance, but he thought it was adorable.

Kirishima and (y/n) plopped down to the floor, taking a small break from the dancing and singing.

Krypto made his way towards kirishima, which kirishima opened his arms wide for the pooch to snuggle up on him.

Kirishima smushed krypto's as he made kissy sounds and began to talk with him.

(Y/n) smiled at kirishima as he envolved krypto into a hug. Her smile then grew wider. She was filled with happiness. It amazed her on how she had know the four males in a short amount of time, yet she felt so comfortable with them. It was as if she had know them for a really long time.

Krypto then licked kirishima's face and (y/n) emitted a giggle. Kirishima then turned to face (y/n) with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"All this time that I've know you, I had no idea that you had krypto this whole time, (l/n)" stated kirishima.

(Y/n) smiled as she became slightly confused and looked at kirishima. Midoriya and (b/f/n) had froze and stopped singing. Todoroki's and bakugou's attention was now towards (y/n) and kirishima. There was a small tension in the room. There was silence, only the music playing in the background was heard.

"What do you mean?" Questioned (y/n) as one of her brows quirked up.

Kirishima's eyes slightly widened, realizing what he had said, he stared at (y/n) nervously, not knowing what to say.

Bakugou then kicked kirishima on his thigh, since he was close to him, causing him to yelp in pain.

"Stop being retarded, moron. You must'vehit your big head fucking hard when you slipped and fell down when you were dancing." Stated bakugou as he glared at kirishima.

"You did hit your head pretty hard" added midoriya.

(Y/n)'s laughter then filled the room, everyone's attention was one her now.

"You guys are so weird, but that's okay because I'm weird too" she stated as she smiled.

Everyone had then seemed to relax after what (y/n) said.

"I'm not weird, but shitty hair sure fucking is" stated bakugo as he stood up and stretched. He then let out a yawn.

"I want to go to sleep, so should all of you." Stated bakugou.

"I'll bring the blankets!" Shouted (y/n) as she scurried to her feet and ran up stairs.

{Small time skip}

As (y/n) was coming back down the stairs with the blankets. She heard murmuring coming from the living room. As she reached the last step from the stairs, she saw all her friends sitting around next to each other. They seemed to be in deep thought as they whispered to each other. It amazed how even bakugou seemed to be slightly concerned as well.

"Are you guys alright?" Questioned (y/n) as she made her way towards the young adults.

Their attention snapped towards her.

(B/f/n) smiled warmly at her.

"Yes, everything's alright, just telling them about tomorrow's work and the shisfts they will be getting. Alot of work will be have to be done since we close the cafe early today, but it was totally worth it! And we are also releasing a new coffee and pastries at the cafe and these dudes have to learn it tomorrow as well" responded (b/f/n). She soon then stood up.

"Here let me help you with that" said (b/f/n) as she walked towards (y/n) and grabbed some of the blankets she was carrying.

"Thank you" said (y/n) as she smiled at her beat friend.

Both of them began to set up the blankets on the floor.

Meanwhile (y/n) and (b/f/n) made small beds with the blankets, the four males were having a small hushed conversation.

"Watch your mouth, kirishima!" Whisper Shouted bakugou.

"Look, I'm sorry! It just came out of no where, you know how damn hard it is!" Whispered Shouted kirishima back to bakugou.

"Enough you two! We know it's hard, but we can't just blurt out things like that. It'll end wrong and you guys know it." Said todoroki in a hushed tone.

"I can't believe we didn't realize" whispered kirishima.

They all let out a sigh as silenced took over them.

Midoriya then brought his gaze up to todoroki.

"When?" He questioned, breaking the silence.

Bakugou and kirishima stared at todoroki as well.

Todoroki's brows knitted together as he stared down to the carpeted ground. Silence had once gain taken over.

Todoroki's eyes then gazed up to (y/n) and (b/f/n). He stared at them for a brief moment before looking at the 3 males who where staring at him, waiting for an answer.

"Soon." Responded todoroki, breaking the silence once again.

《Play music》

A 5 year old child skipped along the side walk as she holded the hand of a 10 year old boy. As they walked down the side walk, there were brilliantly gorgeous flowers on the large gates they were walking beside.

The little girl's eyes shimmered with delight and she began to observed the flowers.

"Wow! Look at all the pretty flowers (b/n)!" Said the little girl as she stared up at her brother.

Her brother let out a chuckle as he stared down at his little sister. She then skipped down the side walk, letting go of her brother's hand, observing the flowers on the other side of the gate. As she skipped further down the side walk, there were different flowers.

The little girl soon stood in front of large gates. As she peered inside of the other side of the gates, she saw a child crouched infornt of a red and white carnation. He seemed to be in deep though as he stared at the rose. The little girl then noticed that the little boy had a bandage around his head, covering his left eye.

"Hello!" Greeted the little girl as she grasped onto the railings of the large gate.

The little boy was snapped out of his deep though and turned his attention towards the little girl. He seemed to be slightly bewildered as he stared at her. He then saw a boy approach her and stand by her side, but he seemed recognized the older boy.

"Good morning todoroki, is your older brother home?" Asked (b/n) as he flashed a warm smile to the small child.

Todoroki shyly walked towards the gate. The little girl now noticed that the little boy's hair was half white and half red. As he reached to the gates, she smiled warmly at him.

Right when todoroki was about to open his mouth and speak, a girl appeared and made her way towards todoroki. She had white hair with streaks of red, she also seemed to be around the 10 year old boy's age, probably younger.

"(L/n)? What are you doing here?" Questioned the girl.

"Good morning todoroki-san, I came by to see if your older brother was home. I wanted to tell him something." Responded (b/n).

The girl smiled at him and nodded her head.

"Yeah, he's here. I'll go tell him you're here" responded the girl. She then ran off to find her brother.

As they waited, (b/n) saw that his little sister observed todoroki with amazement and curiousity.

"Hey (y/n)" said (b/n).

"Hm?" Respnded (y/n) as she peered up at her brother.

"Meet todoroki shoto. Todoroki, meet my little sister, (l/n) (y/n)"

"Its nice to meet you todoro!" Chirped (y/n) excitedly.

"Why do you have that around your face?" Questioned (y/n).

"(Y/n)! Dont be rude!" Scolded (b/n).

Todoroki shifted his feet nervously, but (y/n) paid no attention to her brother.

"I bet you got it from battling a dangerous villain!" Stated (y/n) as she smiled widely.

"Actually..." whispered todoroki.

"How did you fight him off?? Are you okay?? Does it hurt??" (Y/n) kept questioning.

(B/n) then pinched (y/n) cheek, causing her to whine in pain.

"I'm sorry for the manners of my sister" apologized (b/n) to todoroki.

"I bet you looked really cool when you fought them off! The bandage also looks really cool on you and i hope you heal soon as well!" Said (y/n) excitedly as she smiled at todoroki.

"(Y/n)..." said (b/n) as she stared down at (y/n).

"Fine fine! I'll stop!" Responded (y/n) as she puffed out her cheeks.

"Wait here a second!" She said to todoroki as she ran off.

(Y/n) soon came back running with a couple of daisies in her hand. She then handed them to todoroki.

"I think you're really cool! And also you're kinda pretty too" said (y/n), whispering the last part.

"Did you just cut off those daisies from that house?!" Exclaimed (b/n), but none of the children paid attention to him.

As todoroki took the daisies from (y/n), a smile grew on his face as he held them and observed them. The comment of being called pretty also made him feel happiness.

(Y/n) smiled warmly at todoroki as her eyes shimmered, but her brows slightly knitted together as todoroki's smiled faded.

Tears began to roll down his cheeks as he slightly clenched onto the stems of the daisies.

(Y/n) eyes held concern as she watched the little boys tiny body tremble. She slowly began to reach her hand out towards him when he brought his gaze up, staring into her eyes.

Tears seemed to flow more rapidly down his cheeks as he stared into (y/n)'s (e/c) orbs and his lip quivered.

Todoroki then looked at (y/n), staring into her (e/c) eyes.

"Why dont you remember me?"

The sound of the ground cracking was heard. (Y/n) stared down at the ground, there were cracks in the ground. Her (e/c) orbs widened. She turned towards her brother, but he wasn't there. Tears began to form at the corner of her eyes.

(Y/n) then turned to todoroki. His small hand reached out towards her, but as soon she reached out through him, the ground crumbled and she fell through the ground.

(Y/n)'s (h/c) locks flew around her face as screams emitted from her throat. Tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Agh!" Gasped (y/n) as her uper body jerked up and sat up.

(Y/n) slightly breathed heavily as she tried to process what had just happened. She felt something wet at the corner of her eye.

(Y/n) brought her left hand up towards her face and touched the corner of her eye.

She was crying.

(Y/n) then began to look around. Krypto was sleeping near her. Everyone was sleeping soundly. Some where snoring, probably kirishima. She then looked at todoroki. He was sleeping peacefully. One of his arms was stretched out and she noticed that his hand was slightly above hers, both their fingertips touching.

(Y/n) slowly removed her hand from todoroki's and observed it. Her mind ran with thoughts and questions. She then let out a sigh as she ran her hand through her hair.

"It was just a dream" breathed out (y/n).

(Y/n)'s attention went back to todoroki. Her hand slowly reached for his hand. She holded onto his hand for a second before reaching up to his hair and running her fingers through his red locks.

She then observed his scar, moving his hair up to get a better view of it.

"How on earth did you get this scar?" Softly whispered (Y/n) as her brows knitting together.

Her fingertips softly grazed over his scar.

Vivid images of a white haired woman spilling hot water into the left side of a child's face ran through her visions. The last vision was the little dual haired boy wearing a badange over his left eye.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as the visions ended. She then stared at todoroki with concern in her eyes, yet they held slight confusion.

"Or was it a dream?" She softly whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 36 11
Being sold to people who don't know you is weird. Being treated like trash, being replaceable to them, that is a strange feeling. Since [Y/N] can rem...
11.7K 313 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
7M 176K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
360K 9.1K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...