The Date 《chapter 5》

~•(Y/n)'s pov•~

I kept hearing muffled knocking. My eyes fluttered open and I looked at my surroundings. I had my arms around krypto's sleeping figure. I rubbed my eyes and stretched as I yawned. I then heard soft knocking again. My attention turned towards the direction of the door. I blinked a few times before gently pushing krypto's body off me and dragging myself towards the door. When I opened the door, I looked at the person standing in front of me. Todoroki stood there looking down at me. He wore a burgundy sweatshirt with a white shirt under that was untucked, black jeans and black converse.

"Hi." He greeted as he kept looking down at me with a blank face.

Within just a few seconds, my eyes widened and I didn't feel sleepy anymore. I began to panic.

'I slept in.'

"Omg! T-todoroki! I'm so sorry! I-i slept in! Agh" I stammered. I slammed the door shut and I turned around, about to make my way to my room when I realized I had just slammed the door on todoroki. I began to panic more. I opened the door again and saw a confused todoroki.

"I'm sorry about that too!" I apologized. I grapped todoroki's wrist and pulled him inside. I then closed the door.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be ready in 10 minutes" I said as I rushed up the stairs to my bedroom. I stumbled on some steps, almost falling but I held my balance. I opened my bedroom door and scurried to my closet. I dug around until I found a suitable outfit to wear. I picked a pair of light blue jeans, a black long sleeve, a gray hoodie and black vans.

I tried to put on my jeans as fast as I could but that just made me stumble and fall down. I finally pulled on my pants and threw on my long sleeve and hoodie. I put on my black vans. I brushed my hair, curled my eyelashes and applied a bit of mascara, trying to look a bit presentable.

~•Todoroki's pov•~

I sat in (l/n)'s couch next to krypto. I observed her house. It was a decent place. She has a lot of plants thought. I picked up a small cacti plant that was placed in the small table in front of me. I observed the cacti and then placed it back down on its place. I began to look around and something caught my eye. I stood up and made my way to a wall that had a bunch of pictures hung up. As I made my way to the photos, I noticed a woman holding a child in her arms with a man standing next to them, holding the child's small hand. They were all smiling. There was a cherry blossom tree in background. I stared at the photo for a while, but I was snapped out of it when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

(L/n) came down the stairs. She looked around the living room until she made eye contact with me. She smiled at me and headed towards me.

"I'm ready! And I'm sorry about what happened earlier and also that I slept in" she said as she let out a nervous giggle. I looked down at her and then turned at the photo again. (L/n) stared at me and then looked at the photo too.

"Are those your parents?" I asked.

"Yea, that's my mum and dad" she said.

"Who's that?" I asked as I pointed at the child between the woman and man. There was a small pause before (l/n) spoke.

"Thats.... me" she said uneasily. My attention turned towards her. She stared at the photo and her eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"Are you sure? That looks like more like a bo-" I was then cut off my (l/n).

"My parents cut my hair really short when I was a child. Which made me look like a boy." She starred at the photo for a while and then turned to me. She smiled at me. "We should go now" she said. She called out to krypto as she headed towards the door. I followed her and krypto trotted behind me.