First day of work 《chapter 2》

~•(Y/n)'s pov•~

It's been 3 days since midoriya turned in his application, along with the other's. Their first day of work is tomorrow, so I decided to get their apron and work attire ready with their name tag.

《Time skip to tommorow》

~6:30 am~

As I made my way to altea cafe with krypto trotting beside me, I noticed a figure standing infront of the cafe. As I came closer to the cafe, I realized who the person was.

"Todoroki?" His attention turned towards me. "What are you doing here so early? Your shift doesn't start in another hour." I said with a slight concern in my voice as I took out the keys from my (f/c) bag. "What? Bakugou told me I opened the cafe with you." He said as his eyebrows furrowed.

'Did bakugou lie to todoroki on purpose or did he tell him the wrong shift?'

"Ah, well, if you don't mind, could you help me set up the cafe? (B/f/n) took the day off today." You said as you unlocked the door.

"That will be fine and do you always bring your dog to work with you?"

"Hmm? Oh, yea, I've always brought him since he was a puppy and the customers grew fond of him and they enjoy his presence at the cafe" I said as a smile formed on my face. Todoroki just humed in response. I opened the door and Krypto's paws making contact with the tiled floor could be heard as we entered the cafe. I bent down to grab something from the counter under the cash register. "Todoroki, here is your apron and the attire you will have to be wearing" I said as I handed him the clothing. "The men's bathroom is down the hallway and the door to the left" I said. He headed to the hallway and his footsteps died down as he walked further inside the hallway.

After a few minutes todoroki left, kirishima entered the cafe with a smile plastered on his face. "Hey there (l/n)!" Kirishima greeted. "Hi kirishima" I responded and smiled back. I reached under the counter to get kirishima's apron and work attire. "Here is your apron and work attire" i handed him the clothing. "You can change after todoroki finishes changing. He should be out of the men's restroom in any moment now so he can show you were the men's bathroom is located at" I said and kirishima nodded in response.

I took out my work attire from my (f/c) bag headed down the hall to the woman's bathroom.

'Hopefully they like working here and don't slack as much as the old employees did. I wounder if i will become their friend'

The thought of me making new friends caused me to smile like a dork. My thoughts vanished when the men's bathroom door opened swiftly and hit me on the forehead, making me fall down to the ground.

~•Todoroki's pov•~

I finished dressing myself with the clothes that (y/n) gave me. I pushed opened the men's bathroom door, but in doing so, the door collied with something as I pushed it open.

"Agh!!.... ouch..."

I peaked my head around the door to see (y/n) laying on the floor. My eyes widened a bit and I went to her side. "Ah, my apologies, I didn't mean to" I said as I offered her my hand, which she took as she rubbed her forehead with her other hand. I pulled her back up on her feet and saw a slight bruise forming on her forehead. I created an ice cube and placed it on her forehead.

"Huh?"

"Keep the ice cube on your forehead, it should reduce the inflammation and the bruise" I said, placing the ice cube on her palm and heading to the front.

《10 minutes later》

~•(Y/n)'s pov•~

I did as todoroki told me, but after changing into my work attire, the ice cube melted. I headed to the front and saw kirishima and todoroki talking, but their attention turned to me when I appeared.

"Kirishima, I was thinking that you could help me on preparing the pastries and that todoroki could make frappucinos and other types of-"

"Whats on your forehead? Is that a bruise?! How did you get one?! You didn't have it before you left to change. What happened? Are you okay?" Kirishima bombarded you with questions but his voice held concern in it.

" Oh, it's nothing, I'm oka-"

" I accidently hit her with the door when coming out of the men's restroom..." Todoroki murmured. "What? Are you trying to get fired todoroki?" Kirishima said as he faced todoroki with a nervous smile. Todoroki averted eye contact with kirishima and rubbed the back of his neck.

"It was an accident and It's okay, no hard feelings todoroki I know you didn't do it on purpose." I said. "Oh, right, just so you guys know we bring the customers their beverages and pastries to them" I said to the two boys.

《Time skip to 8:00 am》

~•(y/n)'s pov•~
I taught kirishima and todoroki how to make some of the pastries and beverages. Not long after teaching kirishima and todoroki, midoriya and bakugou entered the cafe and I also gave them their aprons and work attire and taught them how to make some of the pasteries and beverages. They all got the hang of it, although bakugou had a rather difficult time with making pasteries and since he had a short temper.

'Hopefully he wont cause commotion with rude customers since he is short tempered.'

~8:58 am~

We open altea cafe at 9:00, so I decided to put the open sign on the porch. I carried the wooden sign in my hands, struggling with it a bit when I had to open the front door. Midoriya seemed to notice that I was struggling and headed towards me. "Ah, (l/n), let me help you with that" he said and took the wooden sign from my arms to his. "Thank you, midoriya-kun" I said with a smile on my face. "No problem, (l/n) and call me izuku" he responded and returned the smile. "okay, izuku and you can a call me (y/n)" I said. "Okay, (y/n)" he responded.

~9:00 pm~

'Today at the cafe went better than I expected. A lot of the people, especially the girls, grew fond of and admired the new employees. Bakugou had a rough moment when a rude customer spat got irritated at him for getting his order wrong. I was thankful that kirishima pulled him back from causing any commotion and calmed him down while I talked with the rude customer and tried to work things out. Todoroki brought a lot of beverages and pastries to the customers, who where girls, since they were interested in him. Kirishima did well when taking orders from people and in communicating with them, krypto even took a liking to him since he would follow kirishima around the cafe. Izuku was rather nervous than the rest of the guys, but he still managed to do great on his first day.'

I thought of the guys first day of work. Izuku and kirishima bid me their goodbyes and even bakugou, although he murmured it. I locked up the front door of the cafe and placed the key in my (f/c) bag.

"Are you walking home?"

I was startled by the sudden question, but when I turned around I made eye contact with the heteromic eyes and realized it was todoroki.

"Oh, it's just you todoroki and yea, I don't live that far." I responded

"It's quite dark. Would you like a ride home?" He asked

"If it's not a bother" I said.

"Come on." Todoroki started to walk down the side walk and stopped in front of a black camaro, unlocking it in the process. He opened the door for me and I sat down inside the passenger seat. After shoto made his way around and entered the car, I told him the directions to my house.

When shoto dropped me off at my house, I thanked him for the ride and bid him goodbye. I headed to my front door and took out my house keys from my (f/c) bag and unlocked the door. Before entering my house I looked behind me and saw that shoto was still waiting there. Waiting for me to enter my house.

'Thats very kind of him...What a gentleman.'

I then walked inside my house and closed the door behind me. I stripped on some pajamas and ate a bowl of cereal before going to bed. I rubbed my bruise slightly and began to remember the incident of me hitting my forehead on the men's restroom door when todoroki pushed it open. Before I knew it, I fell into a deep slumber.