Special [Chapter 14]

(A/n): Hello my lovelies! Just wanted to say thank you for all the reads and love you guys pour out to me, I'm so grateful to have lovely individuals reading this book and to be so supportive (: I love all of you to bits and hope you guys enjoy the chapter

[Author's POV]

"I just want to say congratulations to bakugo's and (y/n)'s kitty pastries sky rocking up in sale!"

"I thought this was supposed to be a work meeting" bakugo spats, his eyebrow quirking up.

"It is, now shut up" (b/f/n) spat back at him.

(B/f/n) began to talk about how their shifts will be changing and how will have less days to work, but nonetheless, none of them minded.

"Also.." (b/f/n) stated smugly as she sent them a mischievous.

"We're having a special day at the cafe and only a few of us will be able to participate in the purpose of the event, but everyone will get an outfit nonetheless." She smirks lightly.

"What in particular is the event about?" Midoriya asks softly as his eyebrow quirks up.

"It's a surprise!! Now, back to work!" (B/f/n) snickers before skipping out of the room.

(Y/n) turns to todorki, catching his attention.

"I wonder what she has in thought for that day, (b/f/n) can be quite... interesting" she states before she heads of back to the brewing center, along with todoroki.

《Day of the special event》

(Y/n) gasps lightly as she unfolds the tuxedo she's found in her locker. She stares at the fabric confusingly before taking a good hold of it and heading towards the restroom. Upon leaving the staff room, she encounters kirishima, midoriya, bakugo, and todoroki.

"Hey guys" she chirps as she smiles at them warmly.

"Hey (l/n)!!" Kirishima shouts happily, izuku greeting her as well.

She catches todoroki's dual colored eyes staring at her, making he grin up at him.

"Shoto" she calmly states as she stares at him for a moment before continuing her way.

Todoroki quickly looks down at the ground as a blush dusts over his pale cheeks. The other 3 males stare at him in awe and slightly hold in their snicker.

Kirishima places his arm around his shoulder before leaning close to him and smiling smugly at him.

"You got it bad huh?"

"I can see who's in control in the relationship" midoriya adds.

"That's how it should be." Bakugo states as he enters the staff room.

[(Y/n)'s POV]

I observe myself in the mirror, rotating around to see how I looked. The vest tuxedo fit perfectly to my body and to be honest, I look hot.

I smile as I twirl around and check myself out. I place my hand son my hips as I stand up straight.

I make my way towards the brewing center before hearing screams coming from the staff room. I quickly make my way towards the room, my heels clicking against the tiled flooring. I knock on the wooden door before whispering.

"Everything alright in there?" I question.

Not long after, a muffled 'yea' is heard. Bakugo then comes out of the staff room, wearing the exact attire as mine.