Hot chocolate《chapter 3》

《Two weeks have passed》

~•3rd person•~

(Y/n) was currently making pastries with Izuku while chatting with him.Todoroki watched from afar, observing the (h/c) haired girl. Izuku said something that caused the (h/c) haired to let out soft giggles. Todoroki's eyes widen a bit and his lips parted a bit. He felt this strange feeling when hearing the girl's laughter, especially when seeing her bright smile. Todoroki was interrupted from his thoughts when someone spoke to him.

"Hey, todoroki, you're adding to much vanilla to that latte." Kirishima said, stopping from making a coffee.

"Oh..." Todoroki turned his gaze towards the cup that was now flooding with vanilla.

"What were you looking at man?" Kirishima looked over todoroki. "Oh-OHoho" kirishima looked at todoroki with a smile plastered on his face. "Do you like (l/n)?" Kirishima asked as his smile got wider.

"What?" Todoroki furrowed his eyebrows. "Comon man, you were totally staring at her. Do you have a thing for her? You should ask her out if you do, that would be very many of you" kirishima suggested. "I don-" Todoroki was then interrupted by a voice behind him.

"Already hitting on our coworker, Eh?" Bakugou spat. He leaned against the counter where the cash register was located. Todoroki and kirishimas attention turned towards bakugou. "She probably will say no if you ask her out." Bakugou bluntly said. "B-bakugou!" Kirishima whisper shouted. "What? I'm just saying the truth. They barely even know each other." Todoroki was about to say something when they were inturpted by a customer. "A-ah, excuse me. Sorry to inturup, but-"

"Our apologies miss, well be right with you. Bakugou take her order" kirishima said as he took one of the orders to a customer. Bakugou grunted and made his way around the counter to take the lady's order. Todoroki turned around and started to remake the latte. He began to come into a deep thought, wondering if what bakugou said was right. Would (y/n) reject him? Todoroki let out sigh as he finished up the latte and he made his way to give the customer their latte.

~•(Y/n)'s pov•~

I just finished making a hot chocolate and went to give it to the customer who ordered it. My shift was over in about 10 minutes.

"Hey, (b/f/n), my shift is over in 10 minutes. Could I change out of my work clothes?" I asked. "Yea, thats fine (y/n)" (b/f/n) said. "Thank you!" I smiled happily and made my way to the women's bathroom.

After I changed into my regular clothes, I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to the front. I went to go pick up my bag and when I did I saw a hot chocolate near my (f/c) bag.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Oh, that's for you (l/n)" I turned around and saw kirishima. "Really? Who bought this for me?" I asked kirishima. "I don't know. I saw it on the counter near the cash register and saw your name on it. I asked the guys if they knew who it was from, but they didn't know either" kirishima said. "O-oh" I grabbed the hot chocolate and I noticed it had a sticky note attached to it.

"Huh?" I said. "What is it?" Kirishima askes curiously as he looked at the sticky note. I read what was wrote on it and let out a small gasp. I could feel my cheeks becoming slightly warm due to the message the sticky note holded.

'You intrigue me'

"Oh. Ohhhh" I heard kirishima say. "Looks like you have a secret admirer" he continued. My blush darkend. "W-what?" I said as I looked at kirishima. "Do you think it could be one of our customers?" Kirishima looked at me as one of his eyebrows quirked up. "P-probably... since none of you guys knew who put it on the counter, it couldn't be any of you guys. So I'm guessing a customer did buy it for me" I said. I gazed down at the cup for a while before saying. "Maybe they bought it for me because I assisted them well. Yea! That should be it! I don't have a secret admirer, kirishima" I stated and flashed a slight smirk to kirishima. He blinked a few times before smiling. "What ever you say, (l/n)" he said and left to help out bakugou with the pasteries. I decided to tag along and observe them.

"Hahaha! I didn't think you could make it any worse, but you did!" Kirishima laughed as he stared at bakugou burnt pastrie.

"STOP JUDING ME!" bakugou screamed. He was pissed that kirishima mastered in making the pastrie, but he didn't. "This shit irritates me." He said. "Is it because I'm better at making pastries than you?" Kirishima said with a smile plastered on his face, showing his shark like teeth. "What. Did. You. Say?" Bakugou growled. He had a life treathing look on his face.

"NOOooooo!" Kirishima screeched, looking down at his now burnt pastrie. "How could you!" Kirishima spat and stared at bakugou with a saddned expression. Bakugou just grunted in response. I giggled, due to the scene I just witnessed. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. My shift ended ten minutes ago. I was entertained by kirishima and bakugou that I lost track of time.

"I'm gonna head off now guys, It was nice hanging out with you guys for a while" I smiled at them.

"Bye (l/n)!" Kirishima bid me goodbye as he smiled.

"Bye." Bakugou said.

"Bye! Oh and tell izuku I said hi when he comes in for his shift, please" I said as I began to walk to the door. "Will do" kirishima responded. I smiled and I was about to pull open the door when I made eye contact with heteromic eyes. I stared at todoroki for a few seconds before smiling and waving goodbye. I then pulled open the door and exited the cafe. I walked down the sidewalk to my car. I entered it and turned it on and made my way to my home. I was really hyped up in seeing krypto since I didn't take him to work today. I began to think about what would I eat when I get home as I drove down the street.

Hello there! Hopefully you guys like my story so far! I'm still kinda rusty on writing so it's not that good rn but hopefully I will get better! I'm sorry I haven't interacted you with todoroki so far, but I promise next chapter you will interact with shoto more! Oh and I'm planing to make a post to give details about your quirk which I haven't said what it is, oops. Well, goodbye my lovely readers!

《Edit》
Ah, also I forgot to say that I changed my username to fulkiii so it's not midnightsun_32 anymore. Just wanted to let you guys know (: