𝙱 𝙸 𝚁 𝚃 𝙷 [Chapter 23]

It was quite silent, except for the beeping monitors and the sound of the air coming out from the air vent. Rays of sunlight pierced into the spacious room, although the curtains prevented it to come so much into the room. There were flowers and gifts placed on a table near (y/n)'s hospital bed. On the hospital bed laid an exhausted sleeping (y/n) and next to her sat a slouched bakugo. He was staring at her exhausted features and how sound asleep she was. He had only came in a few minutes ago, he missed her giving birth, but he was here now.

Bakugo lightly sighed as she moved a strand of hair from (y/n)'s face, smiling lightly, he leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"You did great. He's missing out, y'know.." bakugo whispered as he sat up straight and took a hold of her hand, caressing it.

Not long after, Kirishima slowly cracked the door open and peeked inside the room.

"Hey man" he whispered.

Bakugo didn't respond as he continued to stare at (y/n). Kirishima then fully stepped inside the room and walked toward bakugo, placing his hand on his shoulder when getting to him.

"We should let her rest" kirishima whispered.

"She likes my company" bakugo responded, causing kirishima to chuckle.

"You haven't even met the rascals yet, they're bundles of joy, I'll tell you that. C'mon, let's go spend time with them, the gang is with them already waiting for us." Kirishima added.

Bakugo stayed silent for a moment before standing up and following kirishima to the nursery.

❦ ❦ ❦

"Did.. did she tell you their names? What are they?" Bakugo breathed out softly as he stared with astonishment at the baby boy with pink hair snuggled into his arms.

"Nah man, she didn't, but she did say that she wanted you to be the first to know." Kirishima responded as he bounced the second baby boy with (y/h/c) hair in his arms.

Bakugo looked up at kirishima and quirked a brow.

"Yknow for approval and stuff since you're always so judgy" kirishima cackled as he bared his sharp teeth while he laughed. Bakugo looked at his with a flat expression, not finding any amusement in Kirishima's comment.

On the other side of the room was Mina, sero, and denki, all babying the baby girl in Mina's arms.

"Well aren't you the most cutest baby girl in the world!!! I'm your aunty Mina!! This is sero and denki, your dumb uncles!!" Mina squealed, which caused the baby girl to squirm and whine.

Bakugo quickly snapped his attention to the 3 idiotic young adults on the other side of the room and sent death glares towards them.

"HEY DIMWITS!! MAKE HER CRY AND ILL KILL ALL OF YOU!!" Bakugo growled as he covered the baby boy's ears he was carrying, not trying to make him hear his loud and harsh words.

Mina turned her body towards bakugo, facing the baby girl towards him.

"And that's your uncle bakugo, he's a firecracker and a big o'l meanie" she said as she pressed her lips together and squinted at bakugo, which only made him more pissed.

Before bakugo could retort at Mina's response and bark, a nurse came into the private nursery room and smiled at the group of young adults.

"She's awake and very healthy!" The nurse beamed with delight.

"Oh thank goodness!" Mina gasped.

"How is she?" Kirishima questioned.

"Can we all go visit her?" Sero and denki questioned.