Just a Dream?《chapter 10》

A/n: good news: I'm not dead!! :D it's been A WHILE, but I'm back! I'm sorry I took so long on updating. I was going to upload this chapter last week, but idk how I accidenlty deleated the chapter when I was half way done with it and I had to do it all over again, rip (': . Well I hope you guys like the chapter and also! Play music when stated and thank you for 10K reads!!! Love you guys!💕

~•3rd person POV•~

"Omg, the cookies are burning!!" Screeched Midoriya.

A batch of cookies were caught in flames. Midoriya, Kirishima, and (b/f/n) scurried around the kitchen to find something to put out the burning pastries.

Krypto barked from afar at the fumes of smoke rising to the ceiling of the kitchen. Kirishima then rushed to krypto and wrapped his arms around him.

"Bakugou, why would you do that!?"" Shouted kirishima to the ash blonde as he tried to calm down krypto, running his finger through krypto's white fur.

"You wouldn't stop fucking whining bout how the damn cookies not being ready, shitry hair! Now they're fucking ready! They're nice and toasty, you're welcome" bakugou spatted at kirishima.

"Nice and toasty. I dont know if you noticed, but they're burnt. Burnt to the max" stated (b/f/n) as she glared at bakugou.

"Y'all are just fucking ungrateful!" Protested bakugou.

"But we didn't-"

"UNGRATEFUL!!" Shouted bakugou, cutting off Midoriya and causing him to flinch.

Kirishima and Midoriya stayed in silence, not wanting to say something that will anger the ash blone more and cause him to explode, but (b/f/n) was not pleased that he had burnt the cookies they were making.

{With (y/n) and todoroki}

(Y/n) stared at her house with concern as she sat inside todoroki's car. Krypto's barking could be heard. The screams and screeches of her friends could also be heard as well.

(Y/n) opened the door of todoroki's car and exited it, heading towards her front door.

"The first thing I tell them not to do. They do it!" Exclaimed (y/n).

Todoroki followed her to the doorstep of her front door. He stood beside her, holding grocery bags as she unlocked the door.

Kirishima and (b/f/n) had eaten most of the snacks on their way back and bakugou had exploded some as well, only leaving a bag of chips left. So (y/n) and todoroki had to go back to the store and buy more snacks.

As (y/n) entered her house she saw krypto barking as kirishima hugged him, (b/f/n) and bakugou were bickering, and midoriya flapped a rag on the burning cookies, putting out the fire.

"What is going on here!?!" Shouted (y/n) as she stared at the young adults.

Instantly (b/f/n)'s, kirishima's and midoriya's finger pointed towards bakugou.

"It was his fault!"

"Hah?! My fault?!" Bakugou growled, offended that they were blaming him, even though it was his fault.

Kirishima, (b/f/n) and bakugou began to bicker causing (y/n) to sigh.

"Enough guys! How about you guys pick out a movie for us to watch while me and todoroki bake the cookies" stated (y/n) trying to resolve the situation they were currently in.

Kirishima and (b/f/n) bolted towards the living room as bakugou huffed and walked towards the living room.

"I can't believe you guys would blame me" he grumbled as he slumped into the couch and watched them pick out a movie.