Joe 90: The Movie

By CaptainThunderWho

Joe McClaine was a small nine-year-old boy. Once his father invented a machine called the BIG RAT, it enabled... More

Scene 1 - A brief origin
Scene 2 - School life
Scene 3 - WIN'S HQ brief
Scene 4 - RAF Northolt
Scene 5 - Preparing for launch
Scene 6 - The first attack
Scene 7 - Survival
Scene 8 - Arriving back at WIN
Scene 9 - Samuel Gomez
Scene 10 - Welcome to Healy Submarine
Scene 11 - Mini-sub dispatch
Scene 12 - The second base
Scene 14 - Watchtower
Scene 15 - Attack!
Scene 16 - Shane's talk
Scene 17 - Gomez's second return
Scene 18 - A Secret Trip to North Devon
Scene 19 - Blast off
Scene 20 - Communications have been restored
Scene 21 - A mysterious ticking
Scene 22 - Touchdown
Scene 23 - A final, epic chase
Scene 24 - Journey to the cottage
Scene 25 - Caught red handed
Scene 26 - Lowndown in the BIG RAT control room
Scene 27 - Flight to the North Pole
Scene 28 - The jumps
Scene 29 - Samuel Todd's interrogation
Scene 30 - Fight at storage hunt 42
Scene 31 - Borrowing an interceptor plane
Scene 32 - Final showdown
Scene 33 - Back in business
Scene 34 - A new assignment for Joe 90

Scene 13 - Gomez's return

39 0 0
By CaptainThunderWho

We are once again back at WIN headquarters with all six members sat in their seats once again with Shane Weston holding the second letter in his hand from MSRG, obviously preparing to read it aloud to his agents.

Shane:

Ladies and gentlemen, so far, our missions have been a complete success and I would like to thank you all for your courage and determination in your tasks, but we must not dwell on these events despite how near we lost several lives in the process due to events beyond our control.

Joe, Emily and Russel look but not turn to each other about their guilt.

Shane:

However, we still not only have a traitor somewhere in our organization where we are still trying to locate, we still have two bases and one main headquarters to seek and destroy, we have received a second letter from MSRG about our movements and operations, which reads as; Dear Mr. Weston, Supreme Commander Director of World Intelligence, you may have been lucky so far and have destroyed two of five complexes, this will be your final warning this time Weston, leave our organization alone and you, your agents and your operation will stay alive. Refuse to listen to this and you will take the consequences, think carefully Weston. Yours faithfully, the Master-Sword-Gun-Runners.

Sam:

You know Chief, it seems that this traitor of ours has gone to a lot of trouble to try and bring WIN down.

A bleep on Shane Weston's desk is a radio call from reception alerting him of someone, he answers the call.

Shane:

Weston speaking.

Receptionist:

Sorry Mr. Weston sir, but I can't stop...

Don Gomez, out of the blue, bursts furiously through the door in anger and marches towards Weston's desk as he rises at Gomez's sudden arrival, before the door swings back like a catapult.

Gomez:

What is going on this time Weston!

Sam mutters quietly to himself.

Sam:

Sounds like him, the traitor.

Shane returns the call back to the Receptionist.

Shane:

Its ok, let me deal with him personally.

Gomez:

What have I told you Weston, what have I told you about interfering in this mission.

Sam:

Well what have you got against this Don?

Gomez:

You just keep your mouth shut Loover.

Shane:

Excuse me sir, just tell us what you want and get it over with.

Gomez:

You have deliberately disobeyed my order of stepping down from this assignment Weston, I gave you those orders clearly and precisely, just none of you at this cheap business have the intelligence to comprehend this.

Sam rises in anger.

Sam:

Cheap business!

Mac:

(Calmly) Sam, sit down.

Sam sits back down furiously.

Gomez:

Thank you, at least one of you are being at least slightly reasonable.

He quickly turns to Weston lividly and directly points at him sharply.

Next time Weston, you don't back off from this assignment then I will throw you all out of a job and happily shut down World Intelligence, think carefully about this one.

Gomez marches back to the door before turning back around rudely to give another rude comment.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not the only one who wants you out of business for good you know. The MSRG will soon be on your tail if you don't back off. Either a quick, painless end to your World Intelligence career from me, or be prepared to explode into smithereens.

The SP officer prepares to leave again, but then stops once more and stares hard at Joe.

You watch your tongue boy.

With the unpopular Gomez making Joe feel guilty and slamming the door after him, the WIN members try to relax after the encounter.

Russel:

Doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Joe:

But I didn't even say anything dad.

Emily:

You don't even have to do anything to wind up that bully.

Sam:

Bully? That's an understatement Ms. Cartwright, not only is he a bully he's a snivelling little coward deep down and has to take his stinking attitude out on everyone else.

Russel:

He is quite a butch person though.

Shane:

Gentlemen, we mustn't dwell on Special Protection either, with the future of WIN at stake and a major world attack is at hand, we must decide what our next move must be. Mac, you're unusually quiet, what do you think we should do?

Mac:

What, me? Oh, well, as you say Mr. Weston with a major world attack soon preparing to launch we can't just sit around and let people die from missile attacks and poison water supplies, if we are out of a job yet saving lives and maintaining world peace, then we must go forward. We might not be a rescue outfit sir, but we can't let innocent lives die in vain.

Shane:

You're right Mac, we must go forward, continuing with the third assignment of the MSRG bases, your next base that will be destroyed will be in the centre of Mexico. This next base will be the size of the last two combined and plans to launch nuclear missiles in every one of the 195 countries of the world. The mission will follow as this, Joe you will need to gain the brain patterns of the world's most experienced tank driver in the world, James Henderson who lives on the border of Slough.

In this sequence we get a selection of tasks that the agents need to carry out in a variety of locations, the first is at a house in Slough where the Jet Air Car hovers over the house with the satellite dish popping out of the car from the bottom of the astonishing vehicle, Shane Weston narrates along.

The man is well into his eighties and is far too old for the assignment, you will use the satellite dish on the Jet Air Car to record his brain pattern and transfer it to the BIG RAT.

The next sequence is the BIG RAT computer absorbing and storing the pattern into its databank with Joe inside the Rat Trap spinning around speedily as the transfer to Joe takes place with Mac, Emily, Russel and Sam all waiting inside the BIG RAT control room as they admire the impressive machinery and capabilities.

You will return to the BIG RAT for transference to Joe.

The third is the Jet Air Car and Sam's car driving into the car park of London City Airport and parking outside the entrance of the control tower, little changed from the real version.

You will drive back to London City Airport where you will catch the special cargo flight over to the Scalava base in Mexico where you will rendezvous with your vehicles for the mission.

We then have a shot of a white, short passenger plane flying at maximum speed to Mexico for a few seconds, then we see the Scalava watchtower tall high up towards the heavens looking down over the jungle with a continually spinning aerial surveying the land for other transport vehicles, parked outside the feet of the tower and it's lift, three bulky and heavy tanks sit waiting for their mission, coloured in a dark, verdant green to blend in with the dozens of trees that populate the unused land. Zooming up into the control tower, the tower contains a central control desk manned by a watchman with another in smarter uniform signifying his higher rank. The control room is additionally comprising long-range binoculars which enable the viewer to watch far out into the unknown distance with water machines and spare cups left on the side for any thirsty person as well as a system monitor placed parallel to the sliding door in the room, leading directly to the lift shaft. Mac and Sam wait inside the tower for the mission to be carried out as they assist the Watchmen, who contacts the three agents all in their separate machine tanks. Shane Weston finishes narrating along after his next sentence.

This is where you will receive your final instructions from the Watchmen at Scalava base where you will drive fifty miles through the forest and eject, then crash your vehicles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 324 67
Long ago, humans with supernatural abilities began to appear in our world. These gifted humans possessed strange powers such as super strength, the...
624 1 14
This is it - Number 2 finally wants to find out who Number 6 is. A new machine has been developed to extract the truth from him, which will drain all...
398 3 17
No man ever comes back from Skullva. A doomed man's planet. A grotesque, nightmarish planet. Any fool knows not to set foot there. If only they told...
74 14 7
Century 22 Productions has produced new exciting stories based on the worlds of Doctor Who, the Gerry Anderson series (Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet)...