That Moment (Harry styles/Sel...

Od elizabeth_756

Meet Claire Woods she's a famous successful celebrity. She's terrified of love but why? She has everything in... Více

Hi my name is. . . :)
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chaper 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41-
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Chapter 45 -
- Chapter 46 -
- Chapter 47 -
- Chapter 48 -
- Chapter 49 -
- Chapter 50 -
- Chapter 51 -
- Chapter 52 -
- Chapter 53 -
- Chapter 54 -
- Chapter 55 -
- Chapter 56 -
- Chapter 57 -
- Chapter 58 -
- Chapter 59 -
- Chapter 60 -
- Chapter 61 -
- Chapter 62 -
- Chapter 63 -
- Chapter 64 -
- Chapter 65 -
- Chapter 66 -
- Chapter 67 -
- Chapter 68 -
- Chapter 69 -
- Chapter 70 -
- Chapter 71 -
- Chapter 72 -
- Chapter 73 -
- Chapter 74 -
- Chapter 75 -
- Chapter 76 -
- Chapter 77 -
- Chapter 78 -
- Chapter 79 -
- Chapter 80 -
- Chapter 81 -
- Chapter 82 -
- Chapter 83 -
- Chapter 84 -
- Chapter 85 -
- Chapter 86 -
- Chapter 87 -
- Chapter 88 -
- Chapter 89 -
- Chapter 90 -
- Chapter 91 -
- Chapter 92 -
- Chapter 93 -
- Chapter 94 -
- Chapter 95 -
- Chapter 96 -
- Chapter 97 -
- Epilogue -
Authors Note

- Chapter 37 -

601 13 2
Od elizabeth_756

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Harry calm down mate." Lou said trying to get me to sit down. I couldn't I didn't know where she was or where she went! What if something happened to her? But Paul's with her I'm sure she's ok right? I looked out the window and paps were still outside! Really don't they have a life?

"Claire!" I turned around and saw her walking in with Paul and Joshua. I ran to her and engulfed her into a hug.

"Where the hell have you been? We were all worried never do that again!" I grabbed her by her shoulders. She gave me a small smile.

"I'm ok guys just had to take care of something. How's Alex?" She said while walking over to her mom.

"Nialls with her right now." Perrie said hugging Zayn.

"What did you do Claire?" Liam asked the question we all want know. She took a deep breath.

"Kayla I want to know what happened to Alex's dad?" Kayla's eyes widened.

"Why?" We all looked at Claire waiting for her to answer.

"I just want to know please tell me." She begged. "He's in Florida with his new family." Kayla said looking down.

"Joshua call the police make sure they find him inform me." Josh nodded and left. We all had confused faces as to why she wanted Alex's dad found. What happened?

"Why are you calling the police?" Kayla asked worried and scared. Claire grabbed Kayla and they walked off.

"Do you think Nialls ok?" Jade asked.

"He hasn't eaten in the last hours so that means somethings wrong, were talking about Niall after all." Leigh-Anne Said.

"I'm sure he's ok." Jesy said.

I hope so he seemed so broken. After Claire left Niall kept blaming himself. It was no ones fault that this happened. It wasn't even Alex's there must be a reason as to why she did all this.

"Lads." We all turned to Liam. "Simon called he said that we have to go back in 2 days so we can start our tour."

"What about Claire?" Zayn said hugging Perrie. I knew he liked her I just don't get why he hasn't told her but back to the important stuff. We can't leave, well I can't just leave Claire alone she needs me.

"He said he's tried giving us a few days but he can't so we have to back. I'll go tell Niall." He walked off. I can't leave Claire all by herself. As much as I want to stay I know I can't, I can't let our fans down. I hope she understands.

~ NIALL's POV ~

I sat down beside her holding her hand. Her face was pale and no color was shown. Her face was emotionless. I looked around her arms and saw the bruises fading. I felt bad because this was my fault, I should have said something before instead of just staying quiet. If something were to happen to her-

"Niall mate?" I turned around and saw Liam stick his head thru the door. "Simon called we have to go back in 2 days." I let out a sigh knowing this was coming.

"I don't want to leave her Liam." I looked down at her pale lifeless face.

"I'm sorry, Simon tried getting us a few more days but he can't change anything." He walked over to me a put his hand on my shoulder. "She'll be ok. Claire will call us and inform us on how she's doing. Niall you have to be strong not just for her but for our fans, we can't let them down." I knew what he was sayin was true we can't let them down. I just nodded and he left.

"Alex wake up please I'm sorry for letting this happen to you. I could have prevented this from happening. Please just please wake up. I'm leaving for our tour in 2 days so I don't have much time just promise me that by that time you'll be awake" I kissed her hand and walked out.

~ ALEX's POV ~

"NIALL!" I wanted to scream so badly and move but I couldn't something was holding me back. All I could see was darkness and all of a sudden I saw a bright flash of light. Am I dieing? No I can't I have to set things straight! Please let me wake up and apologize then I'll leave! Please!

"Alex?" I turned around and found an older guy looking at me. He had a white robe covering him, he smiled at me but he kind of reminded me of my dad.

"Who . . . Who are you?" I asked fear heard straight thru my voice. He frowned.

"I'm Lance, your older brother." I stood there shocked. "How?"

"I was moms first child but something happened." He looked down. "Dad pushed her down the stairs when he was drunk, which caused her to lose me." He looked up at me. "I know what he did to you I promise I wanted to do something but with me being here I couldn't, if I was there I would pushed him off but things didn't turn out that way"

"Why are you here now? Am I going to die?" I asked getting closer to him.

"No, your not going to die. It's not your time. Why did you try to kill yourself Alex?" He asked holding his arms out.

"You should know. I'm useless, hopeless, and just a burden to everybody." I ran to him crying, hugging him instantly feeling warmth.

"No your not and I'm here to show you that your not. You shouldnt believe what other people say, people judge no matter what you do." He grabbed my hand and led me to a mirror. I reached out a touched it, it rippled and I saw an image of a hospital with Claire, our moms, the boys, and Little Mix.

"They need you Alex. Look at mom, look at her face your not a burden to anybody. Think of an image of Claire and touch the mirror again." I did as I was told and found an image of her at our school? My eyes widened as I saw the whole scene unfold. Her face showed pure anger and disgust, I didn't know that expression was possible with her face because she was just so sweet. Claire never smirked! NEVER.

"She did all that for you. Claire would do anything for you and she doesn't think your a burden or useless. She loves you Alex and so does everybody there especially Niall." He pointed to Niall who was crying.

"Why is he crying?" I asked confused, he had no reason to cry.

"He thinks it's his fault. He blames himself."

"I have to go back! It's not his fault it's mine! I have to tell him please take me back!" I freaked out. (Imagine katniss freaking out when she thought Peeta was dead in CF)

"No not until I show you the rest. You need help Alex." He said pulling me along a garden of beautiful flowers.

"I don't need help I need to go back." I pulled my arm away.

"No you do Alex look at you. Look at what you did to yourself. I'm showing you the rest, I'm going to show you Alex Turner are no burden, useless, nor pathetic." He pulled me back.

- - - -

"I didn't know they felt that way?" I said.

"You saw with your own eyes. When dad left mom would go to you for strength, she's as broken as you. She needs you all those people need YOU. You've been looking at it the other way around Alex, THEY need YOU. You think your pathetic and useless when really you've been useful to them. How? Your there for them, you listen, your like a light that brings peace. Don't listen to what people say isn't that what you said when you were comforting Claire. She got tons of hate, she was going to cut herself but who stopped her? You did. Alex your not pathetic, the people that bullied you were pathetic. You saw what they go thru in their life. That's why they bullied you to make themselves feel better and to let their anger out. Your smile, your laugh is beautiful Alex your the sweetest most delicate girl. Please when you go back get help."

I nodded taking everything in. I didn't know I mattered so much. I thought I was pathetic all this time when the people that bullied me were the pathetic ones. I thought I was always the one being taken care of, when really I was the one taking care of them. I know what I needs to do. I needed to get help. I needed to get out of here.

"I promise I'll get help. Can I leave now?" He nodded and led me back to the mirror we were at first.

"Look at yourself."

I looked in the mirror and saw an image of myself smiling when I was with Claire on New Years. I actually looked normal. I can't remember the last time I smiled or laughed.

"Niall captured that." I looked at Lance.

"Niall! I need to go back he's leaving." Lance nodded.

"I guess this is goodbye." I hugged my brother. "Will I ever see you again?" I asked.

"Maybe not physically but I'll always be there I promise." He said kissing my forehead. I nodded and walked back out to when I came thru.

"Alex!" I turned around. "Claire's going to need you soon she's going to go thru a difficult time. Ha-"

Before he could finish I was engulfed in darkness again.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

236K 7.9K 41
My father's death lead to my mother remarrying to another man in less than a year. She replaced the only man that knew how to stay and the one man th...
49.5K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...
336K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
1.3K 126 18
Hi this is my first Fanfiction This story might start bad but i promise it gets a lot better :)) __________________________ This story is abou...