You're Mine Now (DISCONTINUED...

By Reactier

(DISCONTINUED) After the incident Edd gets diagnosed with cancer... They try to fight it and make him better... More

Tord?...
💙COVER❤️
You're Mine Now
Crush
Romance
Kiss
Jealousy
Is There Something You Want To Tell Me?
💙Random❤️
💙Another Random (Tord Version)❤️
Kidnapped
Quin
💙Quin❤️
Familiar Account
💙If You're A Real Fan❤️
I Shot Tom
I Shot You Tom...
Oh You Cheating Little F*ck
Do You Hate me?
💙Torm❤️
Edd
Rose
Lane Hiyashi
Golden Rose
Confession
Attention
Susan And Tommy Bear
Test
My Army.. Or Tom...
I love it
💙Cover By Me❤️
Happier
Rescued... Sorta
Roses Save The Day
First Fxck
❤️IMPROVEMENT💙

Prologue

3.3K 54 35
By Reactier

Tom Pov:

"Edd?! Edd wake up!" I say to Edd as I look down at his body laying in the hospital bed.

The monitor continues to make a persistent beep that slowly kills me inside.

Doctors pull me and Matt out of the hospital room.

I start hyperventilating as tears fill my eyes.

"Tom! Calm down!" Matt says and hugs me in a comforting way.

I hug back and my hyperventilating slowly comes to a halt, but tears still continue to flow down my cheeks.

"Why Matt?... Just why?...." I ask in a whisper and fall to my knees holding my head in my hands.

Matt goes onto his knees in front of me.

"His breathing just... Stopped..." I whisper.

"I'm sorry To-"

"He's dead," Me and Matt hear.

We look to the hospital room door to see a doctor with a grim expression.

My heart sinks down to my stomach and I scream as loud as I can, "WHY EDD!!!!"

*Time Skip*

I look down at Edd's peaceful face as he lays in his coffin.

I wrap his lucky can chain around his neck and have him hold the lucky can itself.

"Edd I'm sorry that... I'm just so sorry that I couldn't be a better friend... I always thought you'd be with me until I die myself... But I was wrong and I'm sorry about that. Please remember that I'll forever be your best friend. Dead or not... You'll still forever be my best friend. I love you Edd," I say to Edd's corpse.

I gently hug his cold body.

I smell his strong scent of cola... For the last time.

I pull back and walk out of the cemetery before anyone could start the funeral.

------------

I actually cried from my own writing

I'm such a wimp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 334 20
After 'The End', Edd, Matt, and Tom moved into apartments. After a while, Edd and Matt got closer and shared an apartment to save more money. They wo...
30.7K 652 24
Takes place after 'the end' Edd and Matt find it in their hearts to forgive Tord, yet Tom refuses to think Tord has changed. However after moving in...
143K 4.6K 51
Tord comes back AGAIN to the good old original Eddsworld crew, not for friendship, but for something to help him later in his plan for world dominati...
61.4K 1.6K 35
3 - 4 years after The End... "Do you know who will have the greatest impact on this planet? You will. Because you will massacre over 7 billion people...