Fem Percy Jackson and Young J...

By tinkerblink19

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if Percy Jackson was a girl? Or what her life would be like if s... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Percy
Chapter 2: Finding Percy a Home
Chapter 3: Meeting the Kents
Chapter 4: Meeting the Justice League part 1
A/n
Chapter 5: Meeting the Justice league part 2
Chapter 6: Meeting the Sidekicks part 1
Chapter 7: Meeting the Sidekicks part 2
Chapter 8: Meetin the Sidekicks Part 3
Chapter 7: Meeting the sidekicks part 4
Chapter 8: Meetin the Sidekicks part 5
Chapter 9: Meeting the Sidekicks part 6
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Chapter 10: Meeting the Sidekicks part 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Chapter 11: Dick's Dream
Chapter 12: Wally's Dream
Chapter 13: Kaldur's Dream
HAPPY B-DAY
It's Father's Day
Chapter 14: Roy's Dream
Score Board
Chapter 15: After the Mission
Chapter 16: Breakfast with Heroes
A/n: I'm curious
Chapter 17: Training with the Amazons
Chapter 18: You are One of Us
Chapter 19: I'm an Amazon
Chapter 20: Run in with Kid Flash
Chapter 21: Dinner with Wally
Chapter 22: The Sunset
Chapter 23: Tucking in Percy
I Love You Veterans❤️❤️❤️
Chapter 24: Girl's Night
Rest in Peace
Chapter 25: Clark is Going to Kill Us
Chapter 26: Guy's Night
Chapter 27: Holding Percy
Chapter 28: Percy Kicks Butt
Merry Christmas!!!🌲🌲🌲
Chapter 30: Atlantis
Tagged!!!
AGAIN!!!!!
Chapter 31: She's Gone
Chapter 32: Independence Day Part 1
NOOOO!!!
Chapter 33: Independence Day Part 2
A/n: I'm Horrible!
Chapter 34: Independence Day Part 3
Chapter 35: Independence Day Part 4
Happy Mothers Day Once Again
Chapter 36: Independence Day Part 5
A/n: STATE CHAMPS!!!!
Chapter 37: Fireworks Part 1
Chapter 38: Fireworks Part 2
Chapter 39: Fireworks Part 3
A/n: Where Have I Been?!
Chapter 40: Fireworks Part 4
Chapter 41: Fireworks Part 5
Chapter 42: Home
Chapter 43: Welcome to Happy Harbor Part 1
A/n: Happy new year

Chapter 29: Lets Watch a Movie

4.8K 107 112
By tinkerblink19

Percy's POV

Everyone: PERCY!!!

Dad uses his super speed, and rushes to me. He crushes me in a hug. I'm not kidding. I felt my bones crack and breathing got a little hard.

Me: Dad... need... oxygen.

He drops me.

Dad: Sorry. I'm glad your okay.

Me: Gee, have some faith.

I look at everyone else.

Batman: Were are they?

Me: Behind the bar.

Speedy: What?

Kid Flash: Did you do that?

Robin: How?

They all look confused. Except Aqualad. He is in between awe and laughing.

Me: Lets watch a movie.

I walk over to Luther's desk. I sit down and I'm about to do computer things when two things hit me. One, I don't know what I'm doing. Two. monster magnet.

Me: Birdie! Come here and pull up the last hour on the security camera. Then play it on the projector please. Also can you make a copy of it.

Batman: Delete it when your done.

He comes over and does what I say. I have him to fast forward to right before the fight. Once we are there it gets projected.

Me: Enjoy the show.

Robin's POV

I just finished watching Percy kick all of those villains butts. It was awesome! I was going to offer her some self defense lessons. She doesn't need them. Maybe I should get lesson's from her. She looks to be as strong as Wonder Woman, maybe stronger. And if that's the case, how does she compare to her father?

I realize that I don't know much about Percy. I want to know her much better. I do see her as a friend, but I want it to be more.

Kid Flash's POV

Dang! She's fast. Not like me, but she is fast. I'm extremely impressed because she is a better fighter then I am. I mean much better. Percy took out zoom faster than Team Flash. We need to get pointers. I mean all she did was throw Black Manta at him. It takes the entirety of Team Flash a few days to find him. So beating him takes forever.

Speedy's POV

Percy redirected those bullets easy. And she moves like a veteran. She moves like she as been in the League for years. Yes, she grew up with them so she had to have picked up a thing or two. But she fights like Wonder Woman. Maybe she was trained. I wonder how good she is with a bow.

Maybe as a date we can shoot. Yeah! That's a great idea (Percy Jackson Fandom: NO ITS NOT!!!)

Aqua Lad's POV

I can't believe my eyes. I got to see Percy Jackson, daughter of Poseidon, in action. Tula and Garth won't believe it. I've only heard of her skill and power. This is a dream come true. Though, I don't remember hearing of her having powers like Wonder Woman. I could ask my king, Or maybe if I'm brave enough I could ask Percy.

I don't know what I'll do. I do know that it was an honor to see her skills in battle. I would be even more of a honor to fight by her side.

3rd Person POV

The video was over and it is time to continue the night. But the sidekicks have other ideas.

Robin: How did you do that?

Kid Flash: Your like Wonder Woman!

Speedy: (Smoothly) That was impressive.

Aqualad: My friends let her talk.

Percy smiles at the boys.

Percy: Its simple. I'm an Amazon.

Boys: What? How?

Percy: I've been training with Diana and her sister's for a few years. Apparently, during that time my skills started to grow. A few days ago they reached the same level as the Amazons.

Wonder Woman: Don't be modest. She is the strongest and fastest Amazon.

Percy: Oh yeah. Hey! The nights still young! Girl's night can continue.

Shayera: Your right. Besides, I haven't been able to spend as much time with my little sister.

Shayera throws her arm around Percy and holds tight.

Shayera: Hal, if you even try to crash girl's night Earth will need a new lantern.

Percy pushes her older sister figure off so she can go see Hal. Once she reaches him she hugs him.

Hal: Percy! Look how you've grown. I remember when we first met you when you were six. So. how have you been?

Percy: Good.

They pulled away.

Hal: Sorry I missed your welcome home party.

Percy: Your good.

She looks over at all of the males in the room.

Percy: I love you all, but it is girl's night. Peace!

With that said the girls left to go get Iris.

But Percy didn't see the sidekick's blushes when she said I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.5K 44
The Child of Superman A FemPercy Jackson story based around the idea that Percy was adopted by Clark when she was young. The story goes through her...
117K 4.7K 24
Persephone 'Percy' Jackson has never been one to sit still, especially not at a desk, for hours a day, most days a year. After her thinning patience...
381K 11.4K 37
COMPLETE "Four years ago we met for the first time. Do you remember?" "Right! You gave me a rose. You were so nervous, you'd think you'd never talked...
1M 33.1K 69
Percy Jackson was tired of the hero gig. It was bloody and messy and had only ever left her bodies to count and memories she wished she could forget...