Loving Her(TeacherxStudent)(C...

By darkangelscries

**HIGHEST RANKS** #2 in teacherxstudent #1 in gxg #2 in laurenjauregui Rebellious and cocky high school stu... More

Chap 1: Is that our Teacher!?
Chap 2: Very interesting
Chap 3:- Just great...
Chap 4: Encounter
Chapter 5: I See You Lern
Chapter 6: Party
Chapter 7:Boxer Briefs
Chapter 8: Regret
Chapter 9: No emotions
Chapter 10:Unwanted Guests
Chapter 11: Threats
Chapter 12: Smoking
Chapter 13: Damn That Mouth
Chapter 14: Interruptions
Chapter 15: Heartbreak
Chapter 16: New Girl
Chapter 17: Last Time
Chapter 18: Lauren
Chapter 19: BabySitting
Chapter 20: Pizza Time
Chapter 21: Special Place
Chapter 22: Rose
Chapter 23: Kate Valentine
Chapter 24: Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 25: Bitch 1 & 2
Chapter 26: Basketball?!
Chapter 27: Ocean Eyes
Chapter 28: Happy Birthday!
read
Chapter 29: Long Time No See
Chapter 30: Awkward Times
Chapter 31: Water Bottle
Chapter 32: Dinner with the Marshalls
THANK YOU
Chapter 33: Dream
Chapter 34: Finally
Chapter 35: Stay After Class
Chapter 36: Funny Truths
Chapter 37: Another Dinner?
Chapter 38: Caught Out
Chapter 39: Class Drama
Chapter 41: Mall With The Crew
Chapter 42: Date?
Chapter 43:Indeed
SORRY
Chapter 44: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 45: Miss Moving On
Chapter 46: Old Friends
Please Read
Chapter 47: Seven O'clock?
Chapter 48: Stranger In The Closet
Chapter 49: Meeting The Bestfriend

Chapter 40: Ice-cream?

3K 75 32
By darkangelscries

--------
~Ice-cream?~
--------

Camila's POV

My eyes squinted down as I read the paper in front of me. Seriously. What kind of test is this? Is this even a pop quiz? Oh hell naw. This looks like a fucking final exam paper.

"Return your papers. The quiz is over."

Our math teacher walks around, collecting the papers and I sigh in defeat, just flinging my paper up when he walks by to take it.

Walking out of class, I shook my head. "That class is just...I give up." I throw my hands up, Zendaya chuckles at me lightly while Harry rolls his eyes.

"Stop being such a baby. It's Friday!" He exclaims, his British accent making a huge appearance.

I wave him off. "Thanks for the huge emotional support buddy." I say sarcastically, listening to the sound of him laughing hysterically. Sigh. These friends of mine are really weird. But I love them. So I guess they're alright.
We were on our way to English and I frowned when I didn't see Lauren standing outside like she usually does. It's fine. Maybe she just got tired and decided to just sit inside?

As we approach the class I bite my lips before entering, frowning again at the sight of no Lauren. I managed to arrive here before Lauren? This is a record my mates.

We head to the back of the class to my usual seat before I stop in my tracks, realization hitting me. My 'usual seat' isn't my seat anymore. I was moved to the front.

With a deep sigh, I turn around to head back to the front, plopping down on my chair.

A surprised Rose squeaks and turns to look at me. She has a book in front of her and I smile apologetically for scaring her. She just seems surprised for some reason.
"What's that you got there?" I peer over, interested in the book she was currently reading.

She blinked her eyes, looking down quickly before glancing back up at me with a smile. "Oh! Uh. It's just a novel I borrowed from the library." She shrugged, playing with her fingers, a habit she does when she's nervous. I know this, since I was in a relationship with her before.

I glance down at her fingers, raising my eyebrows at the way her hands clench and unclench themselves. "That's cool. What's it about?" I say out of curiosity.

Rose smiles now and looks up fully at me now, an excited gleam in her eyes. I listen as she starts to ramble about the book. I notice the way she relaxes more against her chair, making me glad that she's not nervous anymore.

Mid-way into her rambles, the classroom door opens and in pops that asshole of a principle.

He steps inside, smiling at the students before sighing. "Uh. Your teacher, Ms Jauregui couldn't be here today. Unfortunately, we couldn't find a substitute—"

"Please don't tell us you're going to supervise us." A random girl says out of a nowhere and I snort quietly to myself.

The principle ignores her, continuing his talk. "—So! This'll be a free period for you students. Use this time to study, finish some unfinished homework and —"

He didn't even get to finish his sentence because the class started cheering, whatever he had to say died in the air and I chuckled quietly.

The principle just rolled his eyes before turning around, throwing out a 'don't make too much noise' over his shoulder before exiting the class.

Immediately everyone in class moved from their seats, heading over to their friends seats. Others took out their phones and laptops, using them in silence. I'm shocked at how surprisingly....not crazy the class is right now. Good. I like this.

Then I frowned. Why didn't Lauren come today? She never told me this when I called her yesterday. Yes. I called her yesterday like I promised and...well, she never told me anything about her not coming to school today.

I frown. My heart sinking as I think about what possible reason there could be to her absence. Is she alright? I hope she's not sick. But the principle didn't say anything about her being sick. I rub at my temples, leaning back in my chair. A sigh leaving my lips.

Rose probably notices this because she looks up at me. "Are you okay?" She says, a concerned look on her face.
I turn to look at her, smiling softly before nodding my head. "Uh. Yeah. Just thinking." I answer.

She nods her head, sighing heavily and I raised my eyebrows. "What is it?" I question. She just sighs again and chuckles lightly to herself. "Nothing it's just.. Well. Boring."

She has a bored look on her face now as she leans back and I motion to her book. "What happened to reading?" I glance down at the novel.

She shakes her head. "Yeah I was enjoying the book but.. It just doesn't seem like the right time to be reading a novel right now." She gives me a shrug of her shoulders. I smile. An idea popping to mind.

"Say...since you're feeling bored and I'm particularly feeling the same way as well, do you maybe...wanna get out of here?"

She gives me a questioning stare. "Get out of here? As in..ditch?"

I shrug. "We'll be back during lunch. No one will notice. Trust me."

She seems to be thinking about it, a small smile spreads across her face and she nods her head slightly. "Uh.. Okay. As long as we'll come back." She points a stern finger at my face and I throw my hands up, nodding my head. "I won't let you down." I grin.

We both stand up, making our way to the door.

I could feel everyone's eyes on us, probably wondering to themselves as to why I'm even next to Rose right now. I ignore them, opening the door before gesturing for her to walk out first. She smiles at me in thanks and I follow right behind her.

The hallways are empty but I know better. There's that security guard that always patrols the school. We just have to be stealthy and quick.

I nod my head. "Follow me." I say, moving forward quickly but quietly.

I hear her little footsteps following from behind me, quick and frantic as she inhales deeply. "Do you even know what you're doing." She hisses out quietly and I nod my head.

"Been doing this for a long time."

She stays quiet after that and finally, we reached the school exit doors.

"Come on." I open the doors, looking around before motioning for her to hurry up.

She gets the signal and runs outside. I follow after her and walk quickly to the school parking lot. "Phew. That was scary." She admits.

I grin. "You'll get use to it."

Just then some running could be heard and we both whirl around, eyes wide.

"Hey! Stop!"

That pumpkin looking security guard runs to us from afar, I laugh, grabbing hold of Rose's hand before making a run for it.

I spot Sheldon and quickly make my way to him, climbing on before grabbing my helmet and handing it to Rose. "Hurry up. Wear that and hop on." I say, already turning on the engine.

Rose hesitates for a second and glances back. That security gets even more closer now and she looks back at me, fear in her eyes.

I shake my head, reaching out to rub her hand softly. "Trust me." I say, looking behind her as that troll gets closer.

"Stop!" He yells.

He's still a bit far away to see our faces, but with every passing second he gets closer I begin to panic a little and I turn to look at Rose. "Trust me." I say again, more pleadingly now as I glance back again, the security getting more closer.

She gulps, nodding her head before climbing in, sliding her hands immediately around my midriff. She doesn't want to wear the helmet. Brave.

I grin, revving the engine before speeding away as fast as I could.

I could hear the little squeal of surprise that comes from Rose, and her arms tightens around me.

I look back to see the security stopping, throwing his hands up in defeat. I shake my head, cheering loudly as we raced down the road.

                           • • • • •

"That was so scary!" Rose exclaims, smacking me on the arm. I laugh, climbing off Sheldon as I offer her my hand to take.

She grips my hand, smiling a little as I helped her climb off Sheldon. "Thanks." She smiles gently, sighing heavily as she straightens her back, glancing around.

"Wow. I haven't been here since...forever." She breaths out.

I nod my head.

We were at the central park, I brought her here originally for some ice-cream, but now that I think about it, this was  where we came to get ice-cream back in 8th grade. I remember because I got in trouble for being late when I got back to school. I smile at the memory.

"C'mon. You want some ice-cream?" I watch as her eyes light up at the mention of ice-cream and I chuckle, nodding my head. "I'm guessing that's a yes then." I grin.

She blushes when I grab her hand, walking with her to the nearby ice-cream stand.

We reach the stand and I turn to Rose. "Choose your flavour." I smile.

She nods, looking up at the girl before saying her ice-cream flavour.

After she finished I told the girl to give my favourite. Which was chocolate, duh.

We stood by, waiting for a few minutes until an elderly looking lady walked up to us, startling me a little. She smiled brightly. "Oh my.. Rose and Camila? Is that you?" Her wrinkly cheeks got even more wrinkly when she smiled and I shared questioning looks with Rose.

"Uh. Yes?" I raised my eyebrows.

The old lady just laughed. "Sorry. I remember you two coming here that year. I use to be the one serving out those ice-creams to you two cuties. I heard you got in trouble when you got back to the school a little late after your ice-cream date."

I stare at her, blinking my eyes. "Oh my gosh. I remember. You were always here when I'd come with Rose. Uh..Betty, right?" The old lady nods, smiling.

Rose smiles and gives me a warm look, turning back to look at the lady. "I.. It's great to see you." She stammers out, smiling brightly at Betty.

Betty just sighs heavily, glancing around. "Time has changed a lot. I'm glad to see that you two are still here, together."

I nearly choke on my saliva but Rose manages to pat me on the back, staring at me in concern. I smile at her, chuckling nervously at Betty. "Oh. No uh. We're not together. Just...just friends." I smile awkwardly. Rose shifts around uncomfortably. Yeah. I know Rose. Awkward.

Betty frowns at this. "Oh. I'm sorry. It's just that.. I assumed that you were still together since..well, I remember how inseparable you two were back then." She explains, smiling apologetically.

"And the conjoined hands also convinced me." She added.

I glanced down, looking back up at Rose to see her cheeks tainted pink. I also blushed a little, letting go of her hand that I wasn't aware I was holding.

"Grandma. Bill is waiting for you."

The girl at the ice-cream stand says to Betty, Betty just gives her grand-daughter a smile. "Well. I'll get going. My son must be waiting for me."

I nod my head, not knowing what else to say.

Betty just smiles at us. "You two were a cute couple. I hope you guys worked things out smoothly. Who knows what the future may bring." With that being said, she gives us one more smile, turning around before walking away to a man, looks like he might be her son.

I stare after her, thinking about what she said. What the future may bring? What's that suppose to mean? Does she think Rose and I might get back together? I can't do that.. I have Lauren... Honestly? I don't know how to feel about this.

Rose coughs awkwardly, smiling at me. "Well. She's a nice lady." Is all she managed to say and I nod.

Soon after our ice-creams arrive and I take my yummy looking treat with a grin, paying for them.

"No I can pay for them Camila." Rose tries protesting but I cut her off with a shake of my head.
"Don't worry. Think of this as my...repayment for that time you paid for our ice-creams." I grinned.

Rose just stared at me, a look that I couldn't quite decipher in her eyes. I paid for both of our treats, thanking the girl before walking off with Rose.

I'd say that we have about..20 more minutes before we could head back to school. A lot of time left if you asked me.

We walk in silence, just enjoying whatever this was. I know Rose and I aren't together anymore. But I'm glad we can still have these little 'hangouts' without feeling awkward. Well. It's awkward, but, not as much.

"You know. Tim and his wife are coming here next week." She says out of the blue.

I turn to her, raising my eyebrows before looking back at my ice-cream, licking at it.
"Really? A visit?"

She shrugs. "His wife, Dianne, that's her name. Her best friend's wedding is next week and she's going to attend it. Obviously. My brother just so happened to be best friends with the groom so it's kinda required for the both of them to go." She explains.

I hum, nodding my head. "That's great. Are you going as well?" I ask, looking down to lick the drops of chocolate that got to the side of my hand.

Rose nods her head. "I think so. I'm not sure. I'll just have to see." She shrugs.

I'm finished with my ice-cream at this point, hey, I eat a lot okay? So don't judge.

Rose still appears to be eating hers, I look up, catching sight of a few swings and slides. I run to them, chuckling to myself before plopping down on the swing.

Rose walks towards me, raising a brow before laughing lightly. "Aren't you a bit too old now for swings, Cabello?" She teases. I stick my tongue out playfully at her, grinning. "I'm never too old for anything." I clarify with a mighty laugh.

I push myself off the ground, swinging back and forth as I use my feet to help me keep my speed. I feel like I'm flying through the air!

My hair flows freely, I feel like a kid again. I'm glad Dinah's not here. Actually. I wish she was here because we would've had a lot more fun with her goofy ass around.

I glance to my side to see Rose staring at me adoringly. A small smile on her lips. I grin at her and she looks surprised for a second before mirroring my grin, laughing before joining me as she hops on to the other swing.

"Woohoo!" She says loudly, laughing. I laugh too.

I don't know how long we've been here, but our ice-creams were both finished, we had fun swinging on the swings, I felt like a kid again. No worries. No pain. No jealousy. Just me caring about nothing in this world. Just me having fun.

But the time we got back to school we were both giddy, stumbling into school with a smile on our faces. It was already half-way into lunch and some students stared at us suspiciously. The hell is their problem?

"Where the fuck have you been?!"

I winced at the loud tone Dinah used with me, shoving her back a bit. "Shit Cheech. You tryna make me deaf?" I glared, rubbing my ear.

Rose left to go to her friends, smiling at me softly before whispering out a gentle 'thank you'.

I had to come back to the crew and..yeah. Dinah nearly screamed into my ear.

Dinah scoffed. "You little bitch. You ditched? Without me?"

I shook my head, shrugging. "So what? I just went to get some ice-cream with Rose." Seriously. What is their problem?

"WHAT?"

I winced, glaring at everyone. "Fucking hell what is wrong with you guys?" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up.

Shawn stared at me in bewilderment while Demi and Zayn shared knowing looks between themselves. "You just said that you went to get 'ice-cream with Rose'..." Normani mumbled out.

I nod, confused. "Yeah? And?"

Harry slaps my head. "Are you and Rose back together again?" He says with wide eyes.

I choked on my saliva, holding my chest as I gave them weird looks. Are they? Oh hell naw.

I scoffed loudly, smacking Harry back on the head which earned me a grunt. I shook my head, completely puzzled that they will ever think that. "What? No! Why.. Why the hell would you guys think that?" I exclaimed.

Zayn shrugged his shoulders, smirking at me. "Well. You and Rose going on an ice-cream date? I mean.. That just seems suspicious." He teased with a smirk.

I glared at him, scoffing to myself. "First of all. It wasn't a date. Second of all, there's nothing to be suspicious about because she's just a friend."

"Oh. You guys are friends now?" Demi cocked an eyebrow at me, I sighed heavily, rubbing my face downwards in distress.

"Yes. We're friends now. Nothing big."

They all stared at me suspiciously. Except Dinah. No. She stared at me with accusing eyes as if...you know what? I don't even know why the fuck she looks angry at me right now.

I got up, excusing myself before walking away.

I need to breath man. Shit.. These stares are literally making me crazy! I just.. I need to take a shit! Literally. Well. No. I don't need to....you know... But.. I just needa' get outta there.

I successfully made it outside of the cafeteria, heading to the girl's restroom before I felt my wrist being yanked on. I turned back, glaring at Dinah before pulling my arm back. "The fuck Dinah?" I feel like I've been saying that a lot nowadays.

She glares at me, huffing loudly. "Don't the fuck Dinah me okay? What's the shit with you and Rose?" She frowned at me.

I stared at her wide eyed before shaking my head. "Cheech. You know I'm with Lauren now. I know I've been with a lot of girls but you know I'm not a cheater. If I take something seriously with someone you know I never cheat. Ever." I said firmly.

It's true. I'm no cheater. When I was with Rose I never looked at another girl or...well. I never thought of doing anything with anyone while I dated Rose.. And now that I'm.. Sort of with Lauren? I don't know what to label our relationship but I already feel like we're together. Anyway. Even though we aren't together exclusively yet. I still wouldn't do it. I wouldn't 'cheat'. I just.. It feels wrong. It feels..wrong. That's it.

I raised my eyebrows at Dinah. For a few seconds, she stared at me with her eyes narrowed down before she blew out a soft breath.

"Sorry girl. I just don't want this Camren ship to sink so soon."

I stared at her for a few seconds, blinking my eyes before I cracked a small smile, chuckling a bit now as I slapped her on the arm. "You piece of shit. I can't believe you would think that!" I exclaimed.

Dinah shrugged. "Sorry but.. I actually ship you and that Ms Jauregui hottie so.. Don't blame me for being all angry"

I just laughed a bit, shaking my head.

This idiot.

------------------

soooooooo... another filler chapter. i wrote down the uh.. camrose scenes because...i lowkey think they're cool. BUT. next chapter will be the 'hangout' at the mall and...yeah.

camrose will once again be in the next chapter. don't worry. i got some cool awesome ass surprises for CAMREN. really. it'll be awesome.

give in some prompts will yah? also. il be putting down them shutouts to some of y'all in the beginning of my upcoming chapters so..yeah :)

vote ! comment ! follow me !

love yous

-belle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 2.3K 27
School had always been hard for Lauren Jauregui since the accident. The accident caused her to have brain damage and she had a harder time doing most...
273K 5.6K 32
Camila didn't care about education nor the tasks that came with it, she'd always dominated her peer group in the sharp slashing of her tongue and nev...
968K 24.3K 22
Lauren Jauregui; Captain of the softball team. Most popular girl in school. Every girls hero and every guys dream. She's dating the most popular girl...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...