Disguised as a Nerd | BTS fan...

By KP_UnaH

"Are you sure about this?" they asked me. "Yes. I am so sure about this" I gave them an assuring smile. ... More

Introduction of Characters and Prologue
Chapter 1: Disguise
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Chorong
Important Message
Chapter 4: I'm Their Tutor?!
Chapter 5: Guardian angel
Chapter 6: Fun at the villa
Chapter 7: Falling In love
Chapter 8: I am your nurse
Chapter 9: Princess' Secret
Chapter 10: True Identity
Chapter 11: My sister Chaesoo
Chapter 12: Feelings
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Heartbroken
Chapter 15: Jimin's Special Chapter
Chapter 16: Moving On
Chapter 17: Kim Mi Jin
Chapter 18: Moved On part one
Moved on part 2
Moved on Part 3
Chapter 19: Fake Apology
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Fight
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Jealous
Chapter 24: Decision
Chapter 25: Officially Together
Chapter 26: First Date pt. 1
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: Fiancé
Chapter 29: Misunderstanding
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chaper 32: Winter Party
Chapter 33: The plan
Chapter 33.2: Their Plan
Chapter 34: Goodbye
Chapter 35: Still Unsafe
Not an update(Chapter)
Chapter 37: Goodbye Sweet Angel
Chapter 38: Christmas gift
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Not So Happy Ending
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: Wedding Day (Last Chapter)
Epilouge
Author's note
Special chapter!!!
New Book Cover!!!
Special Chapter
I am Back!!
IMPORTANT! MUST READ!!!
Characters of the Story
100k!!!!!
Announcement!!!
DONE!
Q&A
CLOSED/THE END

First Date pt. 2

2.2K 64 12
By KP_UnaH

Like what I have said, it has two parts because it was too long.

Hehe hope you don't get bored.

Enjoy!

-----------

Third Person's POV

The four went on many rides throughout the whole afternoon. Too many but Jhope was still so energetic! Chaerin is too but not that much. Well Jimin, he is...fine.

But Taehyung, on the other hand, he cannot wait to go home. He does not enjoy the rides anymore. And finally, five hours of staying in that place, they finally decided to head home.

"Sorry guys, we cannot stay here longer. We have to go home now," Chaerin says. "I had a lot of fun," she adds and pulls off a small smile.

"Aren't you going to take her out for dinner?" Jimin asks Taehyung, raising an eyebrow. "A romantic dinner is a great way to finish the date," he adds.

"I don't think so. We're too tired so..we will just go home," Taehyung answers and hold Chaerin's hand. "...bye guys."

"Bye Jimin and Jhope oppa," Chaerin waves goodbye to them.

Taehyung leads her to the parking lot where his car was parked. He called a driver to send his car here. He even thought of letting the driver drive them home but he wanted to spend more alone time with Chaerin.

"Y-Your car is here..." Chaerin points out.

"I called someone to bring it here," Taehyung answers. "But you said we won't be using your car. And, aren't you tired?" she asks Taehyung and gently places her hand over his cheek.

"Me? Tired?" Taehyung unlocks the doors and opened one for Chaerin. "For you, I won't be. With you, I will never be."

"Psh. So cheesy," Chaerin snarls even though her cheeks were burning red. She enters the car and Taehyung closes the door after her and gets into the car himself. Then he starts the engine and drove away.

Chaerin was exhausted and she was pretty sure she would fall asleep. It would be an hour ride. But she wanted to stay awake as much as possible for Taehyung.

"...I know you are upset for today," she starts off. "...I am too... I really wanted the day to be just you and me just as how much you wanted it to be. I know you planned for this and I am sorry that everything did not go the way you did. We can go out again next time and I promise, I will really force someone away if they try to interrupt my date with you," she says and smiles as she sees her boyfriend smile.

"Thank you for making me feel better, Chaerin," Taehyung says. "I really was about to burst in the amusement park, but I just kept in my mind that it was all a coincidence," he adds followed by a sigh.

"Yeah... A coincidence... A coincidence that is so good to be a coincidence..." Chaerin utters thoughtfully. "I cannot believe that we all went out on the same day. I mean, most of our friends would just want to wrap themselves up in a blanket, have a bucket of chicken by their side, and then do nothing but watch TV."

"Don't think about it, jagiya. Don't worry yourself too much," Taehyung tells her. He removes a hand from the wheel to gently squeeze hers. "What is important is that we still have our alone time."

"After driving me home... Would you go home as well?" Chaerin asks.

"Nope. I want to spend more time with you. I am staying at your house... Jin hyung texted me that he is having a dinner date with your sister, and your parents are out for work," Taehyung answered. "We will finally have time for ourselves."

After fourty five more minutes of driving, they finally arrived and the Lee's mansion.

The gates immediately opened up to let Taehyung's car pass through. Taehyung parked the car in front of the mansion.

The two got off and walked hand-in-hand towards the mansion.

"Let's watch some movies," Taehyung said.

"Let's get some snacks!" Chaerin adds.

But the two were stopped when a familiar voice bellowed as they walked to the kitchen.

"Yoongi! Come down here and help me make dinner!"

Chaerin sighs and turns to Taehyung. "I thought you said he said that he is on a date with my sister?" she asks.

"Well that is what he texted me," Taehyung replies, showing the text messaged he received.

Chaerin sighs and rubs her arms. "Well... Why not we go to your place instead?"

Taehyung frowns. "But my family is there."

Chaerin sighs again and hold his hand, pulling him into the kitchen as she forces a smile. "Hey, Jin oppa! What are you making?" she greets, feeling her cheeks starting to sore already. She has been forcing herself to smile for the whole day.

Jin smiles back and answers, "Special dinner for my special dinner date with your sister."

Taehyung sniffs the aroma of the food. "Smells really good, hyung," he compliments and Jin shrugged his shoulders, turning back to his food. "...but... I thought that you will be going out for your dinner date," he says.

"...No... Chaesoo thought that you two will be out for dinner. So she said that we will have our date here," Jin answers.

Chaerin silently sighs. "Okay... So what is Yoongi oppa doing in here?" she asks.

"Oh! He says he left his earphones here and I thought, why not have him to help me cook?" Jin answered back.

Taehyung nodded as response, even though his hyung did not see. "Well... We will head upstairs then."

"Okay," Jin answers.

Taehyung held Chaerin's hand and pulled her out of the kitchen.

"I did not expect that they would have their date here," Chaerin says and Taehyung nods.

"I did not expect that either," he agrees and sighs. They started to go up the stairs. "But at least we can still watch movies in your movie room. We can make popcorns there, right?"

Chaerin smiles. "Right. We can still have our alone time, oppa," she replies and intertwined their fingers.

Taehyung smiled back. They finally reached the second floor where the movie room was. They silently walked to the hallways. And the silence was enough for them to hear Yoongi's voice coming from the veranda.

Taehyung stopped and gave Chaerin a knowing look.

Chaerin frowns. "Come on, Taehyung... I don't like eavesdropping," she whispered.

But Taehyung ignored her and pulled her closer to the veranda. Luckily, the glass door was open and they could hear Yoongi's voice better. The latter was talking with someone on the phone, on loudspeaker.

"...Yeah... They just arrived," Yoongi says. "...I went downstairs and saw how bummed they are to find out that Jin hyung and I are here," he adds, slightly laughing.

Taehyung and Chaerin frowned in confusion.

"...it is not funny, Yoongi, " they heard the person on the other side of the line reply. It was Jhope.

"Yeah right," Taehyung whispers silently and Chaerin nudges him lightly to keep quiet.

"I don't know how smart Rapmon is to predict that the couple would go here for the end of the day," Yoongi laughs. "I bet if he is a detective, he would be a millionare now. He wouldn't need that much clues," he adds.

"So... The plan is a success..." they heard Jhope say.

Taehyung frowned. "Plan... What plan?" he mumbles.

Chaerin sighs and shakes her head. She already knew the plan that instant.

"I actually pity them. It is their first date and I feel like we are ruining it," Yoongi sighed.

Taehyung's jaw clenched as he started to remember every scenario of the day.

They planned this thing along? That is why they kept on popping up on their date!

Taehyung clenched his fists and slowly made it to Yoongi. But it surprised him when the latter turned around to face him.

"It is time to do the last part of the plan, Hobi hyung," Yoongi says as he kept his eyes on Taehyung and the latter is getting more puzzled. "...I will hung up now." Yoongi pulls his phone from his ear and presses the end button before facing an angry Taehyung.

"First of all... I was against it."

Chaerin slowly walks towards them and Taehyung took a deep breath. "Just explain everything, Yoongi hyung," he tells the shorter man in front of him.

Yoongi nods.

"Those jerks wanted to make your first date memorable...in a very horrible way. So Rapmon hyung suggested a plan and most of us agreed on it," Yoongi starts off.

"I cannot believe that my sister agreed on this," Chaerin sighs. "But you have succeeded...it is the first but I can tell, it would be the most memorable...it does not make me feel any better though. It would've been memorable in other ways also," she adds.

"Maybe you're right," Yoongi replies with a shrug. "You know... Making it memorable like loosing your vir-"

Taehyung elbowed the elder in the stomach before he could finish his sentence. "Just explain to us, hyung."

---------

Flashbacks

"So here's the plan, each of us must be in each of their destinations for their date today to...you know, mess their date up," Rapmon explains and most of his friends agreed with him.

"O-Okay... Wait," Jimin interrupts. "How would this exactly make their day more memorable?" he asks Rapmon.

"Well... We will ruin their first date and it will be a great but horrible memory," Rapmon explains.

"No one would want their first date the way you planned, Namjoon," Yoongi says. "I don't think it is a great idea. You are being a jerk again."

Namjoon laughed. "They did not call me a bad boy for nothing," he joked and a few laughed along with him. "I promise to make it up to the couple after ruining their first date," he adds.

"...and how exactly are you going to make up to them?" Jimin asks, still unsure if he should agree on the plan. Well, whether he agrees or not he knows it would still happen.

"I am keeping that to myself, Chim," Namjoon replied as he squeezed the latter's cheek.

"Stop!" Jimin pushes his hand away.

Rapmon starts to explain the plan and how they will be able to follow the two and interrupt their date.

"...I want to add something though," Rapmon says, finishing off. "I am pretty sure that Taehyung won't end the day without getting to spend some time alone with his princess. So he would have two options; go to his house on the end of the day or the Lee's Mansion on the end of the day. But the chances that they would end up going to Chaerin's place is bigger. Jin hyung, text Chaerin that you will be having a dinner date with Chaerin without saying where because the date will be at the Lee's place."

----------

Jungkook's POV

I cannot believe that I have to be the one to go first. But that is an advantage, at least I have nothing else to do for the rest of the day.

Then my phone started to ring. I fished it out of my pocket and answered the call, lightly pressing the phone onto my ear.

"They're headed for McDonalds."

"There are a lot of McDonalds, Jin hyung. Which one?" I asked.

"The one near our school," he answers.

I nodded though he cannot really see me. "Alright. How did your spying go on hyung?"

"Smooth...maybe? Chaerin turned to check on me, I became suspicious to her. But they didn't find out. I just hope that Rapmon let me wear my pink Hoodie instead. I look like I am attending a funeral."

"Okay... I have to go now hyung. I have a date to interrupt," I chuckled.

"Right," he laughed then hang up.

I sighed and placed my phone back in my pocket. I quickly went to my car and drove as quick as I could to McDonald's. When I arrived, I looked around and saw that they haven't arrive yet. So I took a table, one that will catch your eye as soon as you enter the restaurant, and patiently waited for the couple to arrive.

---------

"We had a nice time with you Jungkook-ah," Chaerin says after being pulled off her seat by Taehyung.

Really? Your boyfriend seem to look otherwise.

I suppressed my scoff.

"Hope you'll enjoy your date with Jieun."

"I also had a nice time with you noona," I replied and winked playfully afterwards. I smirked as Chaerin giggled and I bet that Taehyung is already fuming.

I didn't really think that this was a good plan, but right now... I am actually having a little fun.

I asked where their next destination would be, hoping that they would answer so that it wouldn't be hard for us. But Chaerin says that she has no idea and Taehyung seems like he has no plan to tell me, so I just bid them goodbye.

But I quickly ran to the parking lot and got my hoodie and shades from my car. I quickly wore them and ran in front of the restaurant, hiding behind a tree near the couple.

I listened to their little chitchat, waiting for Taehyung to say where he will be taking her next.

And to my luck, he quickly says that they will go shopping.

I slowly went out of my hiding spot and walked just like normal to the parking lot.

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Jiwon.

"Where are they to, Jungkook?" Jiwon asks.

"They are headed for the mall---I don't know which mall though. But I bet it is the nearest one from McDonald's...if not at Paradise mall," I answered.

"There are thousands of McDonalds, Kook. Which one?"

I sighed. "The one nearest to our school."

"Got it! Hyerin and I will be there as fast as we can." then she hung up.

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and unlocked my car. I entered it and sighed in relief, my job is done.

--------

Hyerin's POV

"What did he say?" I asked Jiwon as she puts her phone away and starts the engine.

"He said that they are headed for the mall. The nearest mall from McDonald's," she answered and started driving.

"There's a lot of McDonald's, Jiwon. Which one?"

"The one nearest to our school."

"...how is he sure that they are headed for that mall?"

"I don't know," she sighs. "...but he says that if they aren't there, we will have to head to Paradise mall," she says.

I bit my lip as I looked out of the window.

I wasn't really sure about agreeing on this plan. As Chaerin's best friend, I want her first date with Taehyung to be memorable. But not in this way... I don't know why I actually agreed.

"...do you think that... Chaerin would be mad?" I heard Jiwon ask.

I sighed and answered, "I don't really think so... She might feel upset but she does not get mad that easily."

"But what about Taehyung?"

"...Eh...Chaerin can handle him," I chuckled.

---------

When we arrived at the mall, we decided to start looking for them. But as we entered, we already saw the couple from afar. So we approached them and did our part of the plan.

We went into ten stores maybe and made Taehyung hold all of our stuffs. I could tell that he is really getting exhausted and frustrated even though he tries covering it up with a smile. I kinda feel bad for the two though.

Finally, we decided to finish our shopping and Jiwon and I bid goodbye to the couple. We hid somewhere near and listened to their conversation. As soon as we found out where they are headed next, I took my phone out and dialed Namjoon.

"Hey, smartypants, they're headed for Paradise mall to watch movies," I said.

"Alright. And don't ever call me that."

Then he hung up.

I looked at Jiwon and asked, "Are you hungry? I am really starting right now."

"Okay. We can go out to eat but first, let's bring these home. They weigh a lot!" she laughed as she struggled to hold all the paper bags with her two hands.

"I can feel the pain Taehyung has been through. Imagine, twice of the problem we have right now," I say, preventing some of the bags to slip off my arm.

----------

Rapmon's POV

I drove to Paradise mall right after I bought myself some snacks. I don't really like popcorn that much.

Once I arrived, I quickly headed to the movies and looked for a good movie to watch.

There is a comedy... Romantic one... And... Oh! Horror!

"Annabelle: Creation?" I read out aloud. "Nice," I smirked and quickly bought a ticket.

And after, I already saw Chaerin from afar. Her eyes landed on me and I gave her a little wave and she approached me. I took a glance at Taehyung who seemed to be busy to choose what movie to watch. I suggested the horror one to Chaerin and she seemed interested to it.

I smirked, knowing that Taehyung does not really go well with horror.

And just as I expected, Taehyung planned on watching another movie---the romantic one. But Chaerin really wanted to watch horror and he cannot really stand her.

So we ended up watching the horror movie.

I know that Chaerin also gets scared. And when a girl gets scared, she would cling onto the nearest person possible. She wouldn't probably cling on me, she would cling on her boyfriend. So I talked to her some things to lessen her frightness.

I took few glances at Taehyung and tried to suppress my laughter. He looked really cute...like a scared puppy. I just really hope that he wouldn't kill me once he finds out that I planned all of this.

And when the movie ended, Taehyung asked me about why we kept popping up on their date. I tried playing it cool and luckily, everything went on smoothly. They bid goodbye to me even before I had the chance to know where they are going to next. So I had no choice but to follow them.

Once Taehyung mentioned that they are headed for Braai Republic, I dialed Chaesoo's number.

"Rapmon? Where are they headed to?"

"Braai Republic," I answered.

"Oh! I know that place! Jin always takes me there and I also want to take Chaeirn there if we have a chance---"

"Alright. Alright, you know the place... Enough talking because you have to arrive their before they do."

"Sheesh... Chill, Namjoon," she chuckled then hung up.

"It's Rapmon."

----------

Chaesoo's POV

We, Jieun and I, arrived as quick as we can to Braai Republic to start out part of the plan.

When I actually heard about the plan, I thought that it would be quite fun and funny to do it.... But not on their first date. And it probably won't be fun and funny for them.

Once we arrived at the restaurant, Jieun and I looked for a table, the one closest to the entrance.

We sat down and Jieun's stomach started growling.

"Hehe... Sorry... I am a bit hungry," she says.

"Do you want to order some food?" I asked her and she nods and just in time, the waiter approached us and handed us the menus.

"Uhh... Chaesoo?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't really know what to order... It is my first time here actually."

I nodded and faced the waiter. "Both of us will be having this, and also iced tea. Thank you."

The waited nods and leaves our table.

"What's taking the two so long?" I asked.

It only took a few minutes and our orders finally arrived. We started to eat and Jieun seemed to be really hungry. Just when we were halfway from finishing our food, the couple finally arrived.

They approached us. Taehyung asked us if it would be fine if they sit in another table but I made up an excuse, telling them that Chaerin and I have to do business-talk...I did not actually made it up, I needed to talk about it anyways.

In the midst of our conversation, my dirty mind suddenly kicked in. But I don't regret it though. Because of it, Taehyung said their next destination. I simply gestured Jieun to send a text to Hoseok.

And as soon the couple left, I sighed in relief.

"I just really hope your sister won't kill us after she finds out about this," Jieun says. "Should we really tell them that we planned all this? Can't we just keep it a secret?"

"It won't be good if we keep it as a secret. And eventually, they will still find out," I replied. "...don't worry. Rapmon says that he planned on something to make it up to them, right?"

---------

Jimin's POV

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"What? What is it??" I asked as I quickly turned to Hoseok. Only to find him playing with a little puppy.

I sighed as I shook my head. "Please stop shouting like that. You're making me worry," I sighed.

"Alright, alright," he grunts as he pushes himself up. "I promise to stay silent," he said as he walked towards my way.

I sighed and looked straight ahead.

Is this a good thing, the plan? If I would be the victim of this plan and find out that my friends were making fun of us on our first date, I would be totally mad. I just hope that the two won't be too angry. Knowing them, they forgive people easily anyways.

Am I fine now? No.... Not really. I still... I still love Chaerin.

This really must be my karma for breaking all those hearts.

Maybe I should try to leave the city for a vacation. Just to freshen up my mind. I know, maybe before Christmas I could go home to my grandparents in Busan. And before New Year, I go to Jeju. Yeah, sounds great.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

I flinched and turned to Hoseok. "What? What? What??"

"I received a message from Jieun!"

I sighed and asked, "What does it says?"

"...they're...heared...tor yhe...smusment pqrk?" he read out aloud and my brows furrowed. "Gosh, Jieun sure is good at alien language hahaha," he laughed and I just rolled my eyes.

That girl really... She always have at least one typo in all of her texts.

I grabbed his phone and tried to understand the message. "They're headed for the amusement park," I said. "Come on."

I sprinted towards my car and got in. Hyung got in right after and I turned the engine. Then I started driving.

-------

Just when we arrived, we already spotted Chaerin buying some tickets. Hoseok ran towards her while I just walked my way.

I watched as Taehyung made his way towards us. They were about to go but Hoseok hyung stopped them, telling Chaerin about the upgraded carousel and quickly dragging her away.

I heard Taehyung sigh in frustration. I shoved my hands in my pockets and walked with him, following the two.

We rode lots of rides and hyung was really energetic. It actually seemed like he is not only doing this for the plan. He really looked like he is enjoying it.

Chaerin seems to enjoy too. But she always glances at us... At Taehyung. And she had this worried look on his face all the time she does.

I am fine. Really. At least I am not seeing Taehyung and Chaerin having fun together. It is not like I don't want them to have fun... I would just feel... Uncomfortable.

Taehyung really seemed pissed off that he did not join in some of the rides. I decided to stay with him and talk to him. Just to cool his head off.

It was getting dark and the two decided to go home. When they left, I reached out for my phone and dialed Jin hyung's number.

"Hyung, they just left and heading home. They did not mention whose house they are going to though," I said.

"Mhm. I will call Taehee to get ready if ever they go at Tae's place," Jin hyung replied before hanging up.

--------

I glanced at Suga and told him to help me set up the place as if we were already cooking for a while now.

When the place looks good enough, I wiped the flour off my hands and grabbed my phone from the pocket of my apron.

I quickly dialed Taehee's number. Glad he answered in an instant.

"Hey, Seokjin hyung."

"They are said to heading home. Ready to piss your hyung off again?"

"I don't need to get ready, hyung. You know that's my speciality."

I laughed a bit before replying, "...alright. Just make sure that they head here after, got it?"

"Got it."

"Don't piss your hyung too much also," I added.

"....Err.... We'll see about that."

"Taehee-" but he already hung up. I sighed but then heard the front door open. I heard two familiar voices.

That was my cue and I quickly started to do my act.

Hmmm.... I don't want all this food to go to a waste. Maybe I should really have a dinner date with Chaerin.

The two entered the kitchen and we talked for a while. Then, they headed upstairs.

I turned back to the food and sighed.

I really just cannot let this food go to waste.

I reached out for my phone then...

"Hey... Babe? Let's have a dinner date."

"Really? Why?"

"I cooked foods as part of the plan remember? I cannot just let them go to waste. What do you say?"

"...dinner date sounds awesome. I will be there soon to help you alright?"

"Alright... Bye, I love you."

"...psh... Love you too."

--------

"...you guys did all that just to mess up our date?" Taehyung asks in disbelief. "...idiotic jerks," he silently mumbled but Suga heard. The latter only chuckled.

"You guys better not do this again," Chaerin warned. "You should have something to make up for us you know," she adds as she folds her arms across her chest.

"Well... Since Namjoon hyung is the mastermind, he said that he set up something in your room," Suga replies, slightly shrugging. "...We weren't supposed to know what it is. But I got curious and peeked and your room looked like you're having your honeymoon in there."

Chaerin's face slowly turned beet red while Taehyung only smirks.

"...Namjoon should wish that I would like this set-up," the latter says. Then he grabbed Chaerin's hand and excitedly dragged her to her room.

Yoongi laughed as he watched the couple, wondering when he would be able to experience that things too.

---------

"O-Oppa... Where are you taking me?" Chaerin asks, still getting dragged behind by Taehyung.

"To your room, of course," the latter answers and smirks. "...If you could tell, I am quite excited to see what Namjoon hyung had prepared for us."

Though she cannot see his face, Chaerin was pretty sure that Taehyung was smirking. Her heart started to race when they already arrived in front of her room.

When Taehyung opened the room, the couple's jaws dropped.

The lights were dim and pink and red in color. There were candles, fake candles, at the center of the room in the shape of a heart. Rose petals were scattered everywhere. Some of the petals even formed a heart shape on the covers of the bed. There were also some heart shaped balloons connected at some of the furnitures of the room. And a very sweet scent covered the atmosphere.

Taehyung inhaled deeply and exhaled. "Vanilla..."

"...Namjoon oppa... Did this?" Chaerin asks in disbelief. "I-It is beautiful... Very... But it is impossible that he did not break even just one thing."

"...oh shut up.." Taehyung chuckled and held Chaerin's hand. "Let's just get this set-up in use."

Chaerin gulped when Taehyung slowly pulled her to the bed.

"O-Oppa... I... I don't want to ruin the heart shape--"

"Psh... Stop making up stuffs alright?"

"I-I am not!"

Taehyung chuckles deeply before sitting at the middle of the heart. He looks at Chaerin and gestures her to go beside him.

"Why are you still standing there?" Taehyung laughs. "Come here... Seriously jagi, don't make me come and get you."

But Chaerin did not move an inch and Taehyung's smirk grew wider.

The latter's long arms pulled the girl into the bed. Not knowing how, he quickly hovers over her and stares at her from below.

Chaerin wanted to melt at that instant. The stares Taehyung was giving her was just too much. She slightly hissed when his hand went up to caress her cheeks. He was so gentle that his hands felt like cotton coming from the sky.

"I am so lucky to have you," Taehyung says as he stared deep into her brown orbs. "...do you know that?"

"...yes... I am really lucky to have you as well.." Chaerin replies, almost in a whisper.

"I really love you..." Taehyung states. "...do you know that?"

"...you make me feel that everytime we're together," Chaerin replies. "...I really love you too."

This time, Chaerin spoke first. "...Oppa... I am afraid to loose you."

Taehyung slightly frowns and got off her. Chaerin's brows furrowed in confusion but then she was pulled up by Taehyung. Now, they are both sitting on the bed.

Taehyung takes both of her hands into his before looking up to meet her gaze. "What makes you think you will loose me?" he asks. "I should be the one afraid to loose someone as special, as beautiful, as perfect... I should be the one afraid to loose you."

Chaerin lifts her hand up and cups Taehyung's cheek. "Why wouldn't I be afraid to loose someone as loving, caring, and as handsome as you?" she softly whispers.

"...you're making me go crazy, Chaerin..." Taehyung whispers in a really husky voice. And then he slowly started leaning in to Chaerin.

The latter froze. She didn't know what she should do...mahbe just wait for the impact.

"...you're making me fall deeper for you."

And with those words, Taehyung pressed his lips against hers.

Chaerin's POV

It is not our first kiss, but it felt like it. It is so gentle.... So soft.

But then, Taehyung started to move his lips against mine. He tilted our heads to deepen the kiss. I don't really know what to do so I just held onto his shoulders, pulling him in closer.

His hands went from drawing tiny circles into my waist, up to my back and behind my neck.

Little did I know, the softness started fading away.

It surprised me when he sucked onto my bottom lip because he had never done that before. But then, I felt something swipe against my bottom lip. Realizing it was his tongue, I gasped letting him push his tongue through.

I was in a shocked state when he pulled away from me. His minty breath brushed along my tingling lips. And before I knew it, he attacked my lips again.

But his lips suddenly left mine and he started to kiss my cheek.

"Taehyung..." I breathed out when his lips stopped on my cheek and moved their way to my jawline.

I bit my lip when he went lower and started to kiss my neck.

"Taehyung... Oppa.." I uttered, calling out for him to stop. But it was like he has gone deaf and he can't hear me anymore.

I felt like I was running out of air. My body started growing weak. And then I slumped down onto the bed.

Taehyung once again lowered his head down to my lips. He gave me a long and soft peck before pulling away, resting his shoulder on mine.

"I love you," he whispered. "I love you.. I love you... I love you..."

I smiled. "I love you too..."

He pulled me up into a hug and buried his head into my shoulder.

"I love you..." he repeated.

"I know... I love you too."

"Very much?"

"Very much," I nodded. "...but that does not mean you are allowed to kiss me like that again."

He started to laugh and pulled away. "Why? Are you embarrassed?"

"I am not!" I felt heat crawl up my cheeks.

"Really? Then why am I not allowed to do it again?" he asks, his smirk grew wider like he is amused of how flustered I have become.

I looked away. "...we're still not allowed to do...to do stuffs....like that..." I mumbled and I heard him laugh.

His large hands cupped my face squishing it. "Don't worry, jagi... I can control myself." he winked playfully.

"Stop making fun of me!"I whined and pried his hands off my face.

"I am not making fun of you!" he laughed.

"But you're laughing!"

"Aww... Come here my baby girl..." he cooed and suddenly pulled me against his chest.

"I am not your baby girl..."

"Okay... I will call you doll then."

"Just stick with jagiya."

"How about ladybug then?"

I pulled away from his chest. "How would you feel if I call you grasshopper then?" I asked with a small smirk.

"I would be a good-looking grasshopper," he joked.

"Don't knock! Who knows what those two are doing inside!" they heard a voice from the outside. Recognizing that it was Jin.

"They haven't had dinner yet!" another voice replied. It was Chaesoo's.

"They already have each other as their dinner!"

"You perverted man! You always have dirty things in your mind!"

"But it is true! Haven't you seen Mon's Set-up?"

"Of course not! Lower your voice or they'll hear us!"

Chaerin chuckled as the two kept bickering. She turned to Taehyung and nodded her head to the door. "Let's have dinner?" she asked.

"Let's go," Taehyung replies, grabbing her hand and pulling her off the bed.

"Your hands are very hot oppa, you know that?"

"It's your hand, it's cold and sweating too," he replied with a smirk. "...still not recovered from what I did earlier?"

"Shut up!" Chaerin hissed, hitting his arm.

Taehyung laughed and pulled Chaerin in to a tight hug.

"Hehehe... I love you."

"I... I'm hungry..." Chaerin laughed and pulled away. She walked towards the door and Taehyung followed after with a pout.

"Yeah... Yeah... I know you love me too," the latter whispered.

----------

I don't really know where those sweet stuffs came from though. I have never been in a relationship. Well... I will just blame it on too much fanfictions.

I decided to edit the whole chapter because...I don't really know why hahaha. I guess I just missed you all.

That's all for the second part. Hope you all enjoyed :).

Love lots!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
318K 7.2K 34
Park Mi-Cha always dreamed of becoming an artist. A makeup artist that is. She herself never wears makeup, but she finds it beautiful on others. Havi...
55.6K 2K 20
Jungkook x reader You are a new student at Telecom high school. Your mom suddenly had to move and her job offered you several school options and you...
251K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...