Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

Od Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... Více

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

16. i just wanna go home!

1.7K 40 2
Od Boonannaxdd

16. i just wanna go home!

Slow Hands - Niall Horan
"we should take this back to my place, that's what she said right to my face, 'cause i want you bad, yeah, i want you, baby,"

***

Spencer sat beside Brittany, "um, all right, i have one final announcement before we all leave," Mr Schuester sat a stool in front of the new directions, "we can't use the auditorium for the next week,"

"what?" the new directions mumbled, Spencer looked at Mr Schuester, "but that's garbage, how are we supposed to practice for regionals without the auditorium?"

Mr Schuester looked at Spencer, "the cheerios! need it to practice in," he shrugged his shoulders, "there's nothing i can do,"

Rachel stood up, "i recommend a sit in," Puck looked at them, "i recommended we torch the place," Mike high fives Puck when Spencer shook his head, "no, look, we've all faced adversity before, and we've come out stronger on the other end,"

Spencer sighed, "i'm gonna check out a few of f-site locations for us to use, just for the week," Spencer leaned his head back, "i promise i'll find us a new home,"

Spencer stood up, grabbing his bag pack then Brittany's hand when Mr Schuester looked at them, "have a good day, guys,"

Kurt looked at Spencer and Finn, "oh, Spencer, Finn," Spencer looked at Brittany, "i'll see you later," Kurt put a board onto the table when Brittany kissed Spencer's lips, "i wanted your guy's opinion on this,"

"it's a swatch board," Finn furrowed his eyebrows, "i'm redecorating my bedroom," Spencer looked down at the board, "kind of going for a hunting lodge meet Tom Ford's place in Bel Air,"

Kurt looked up at them, "i was hoping you guys could help me out with the hunting lodge part," Finn looked at Kurt, "i live in a closet, there's cowboy wallpaper on the walls,"

"oh.." Finn looked at Spencer, "but Spencer knows," and with that Finn exited out of the room, "i guess that one's nice," Kurt looked at Spencer, "toile?"

Kurt looked at him, "i always pegged you as a chinoiserie type," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, and then Spencer left the choir room.

***

Finn and Spencer stood beside their mother as they watched a moving van take their things, "why are you guys so upset?"

Carole walked away from them, "it's not your bed," Spencer looked at his mom, "don't you have any feelings about it? it's your and dad's honeymoon set," Finn looked at his mom, "we were convinced in that bed,"

Carole looked at them, "you guys were convinced on a pinball machine," Spencer and Finn stopped, "well.. i think that's everything, you mentioned something about the recliner?"

Finn and Spencer looked towards their mother, "oh, yeah.. it doesn't look like much, but the parts all work," the man looked at the chair, "ooh, my wife would love this,"

"mom, no!" Spencer sat down onto the chair, "it's not for sale," Finn looked at the man when he put his hand up in surrender, "this is dad's chair,"

Finn grabbed a picture, "this is the only picture of the three of us," Spencer looked at the picture, "it's the only picture there will be of the three of us, and he's sitting in this chair,"

"it's a chair, honey, it's not him," Spencer looked up at his mom, "what's going on with you? you're selling all our old stuff, you got new clothes, a new haircut," he looked at his mom, "i'm seeing someone, Spencer, Finn,"

"um.." Spencer's mouth widened, "i think i'm in love," Finn looked at their mom, "who is it?" Spencer looked at Finn then towards their mother, "uh, do we know him?"

Carole half smiled, "it's your friend Kurt's father.. Burt Hummel," Spencer and Finn was speechless, "w-what?"

***

"Kurt, hey!" Kurt spins around to see Spencer standing there, "what-what the hell's going on with our parents?"

Spencer looked at Kurt, "how the hell did this happen? when did they even meet each other?" Finn came towards his brother, "parent-teacher conference night, about a month ago,"

Finn looks at Kurt, "that's impossible," Kurt looked at the two brothers, "when will you learn that nothing is impossible when it comes to love?"

Kurt turned his head towards Spencer who had a frown on his face, "Spencer," Spencer just shook his head, "i..i'm fine," Kurt then looked at them, "haven't you noticed anything different about your mom?"

Spencer nods his head, "yeah, the new clothes, new makeup, a haircut that doesn't look like it was styled by the Amish? who do you think Pretty Woman'ed her up? has she started selling the furniture yet?"

Spencer looked at Finn, "yeah, yeah, she just got rid of her old bedroom set," Spencer looked at his brother then to Kurt, "and she tried to sell our dad's chair, but we stopped her, how did you even know that?"

Kurt looked at Spencer, "people our parent's age don't wait around for love to bloom, they know what they want," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "i guess you, Finn, and i will be roommates with mom and dad cohabitation upstairs by midterms,"

Finn shook his head, "no way," Kurt looked at Finn, "come on, give into the inevitable, Finn, i want the three of us to decide how to redecorate our rooms together," Kurt played with Spencer's flannel, "that's why i asked about the swatches, and don't sweat the old chair,"

Kurt looked up at them, "i have lovely chaise picked out," Finn looked at Spencer then to Kurt, "look, look, screw you-your swatches and you-your chez.."

Kurt looked at Finn, "chaise," Finn rolled his eyes, "whatever, okay, okay, look, we like our house, we like having our separate rooms," Finn looked at Kurt, "we're not moving, and she's not selling that.. that damn chair,"

Spencer sighed looking at his brother, "Kurt, look, we like having our own rooms and we love our house, but i'm sorry," and with that Spencer walked towards Brittany who stood at her locker.

***

"a roller rink?" Spencer looked down at Tina, when him and Mike sat next to each other, Sean beside him, "weren't those outlawed in, like, 1981, for being totally lame?"

Spencer frowned at Brittany and Santana, "oh, come on guys, where's your sense of adventure? the space is great and April is giving it to us to practice in for free,"

Kurt raised his hand, "Mr Schue, if i may?" Spencer looked at Kurt, he stood up when he goes past him and Mike, "the new directions! is clearly a club with a dearth of direction, Rachel and Jessie refuse to accept that all of us would rather die,"

Spencer looked at Jessie, "before we allow him to take over Spencer's place and become the next Beyoncé and Jay-Z," Spencer rolled his eyes, "and Spencer's and Finn's mother's romance with my father is sending them into a wholly unnecessary tailspin of despair,"

Kurt let out a breath, "what we all need right now is to explore the idea of a sense of place," Kurt banged some paper onto the piano, "and how, if we find that place within', we will get that happy ending,"

Kurt stares at Spencer who had a small smile on his face, "Brad, B flat," Quinn hands Spencer some music sheets when his hand accidentally touched Quinn's when the two stare at each other when Brittany taps his shoulders.

"you okay?" Spencer snapped out of it, handing Mike the sheet of paper then towards Santana who just half smiled at her ex-boyfriend when her hands touched his.

Kurt performed 'A House is Not A Home' Puck looked at Spencer when Kurt kept staring at Spencer, "is he gay?" Spencer shrugged his shoulders when Puck smirked.

***

Kurt got his spoon and bangs it against his cup beside Spencer when Finn got a chair and sat beside his mother, "a toast, tonight is a momentous occasion,"

Spencer sipped his coke, "it marks the first real communion between the Hummel and the Hudson clans," Finn and Spencer sipped their drink, "i imagine that when the bouviers and the Kennedy's first broke bread, there was a similar sense of joy and urgency,"

Kurt raised his hand, "so let me raise my Shirley Temple to our new little family," Spencer clicked his drink with his mom's, Burt's and Kurt's, "aww.. we're not a family,"

Carole turn towards Finn, "Finn.." Burt looks at Finn, "it's cool, you're right, your mom and i just enjoy each other's company right now,"

Spencer and Finn sipped their drinks, "let's just enjoy dinner, i mean, i'm buying, right?" Carole and Burt chuckle when they look at her two sons, "what you guys, playing basketball now?"

Spencer looked at Burt, "yeah, i mean i kind of like football better," Finn nods his head, "yeah, same.." Carole looks at her sons, "i didn't know that,"

Spencer looked at his brother then towards his mom, "sounds crazy, but i actually miss getting hit," Carole chuckled at her sons, "pure boyish insanity," Kurt chuckled when Finn and Spencer furrowed their eyebrows, "no, it's isn't,"

Burt then turns towards Spencer and Finn, "i totally get that, i used to love the feeling of getting my clock cleaned and then popping right up," Spencer chewed onto a breadstick, "kind of reminded me of being alive,"

"yeah," Spencer and Finn smiled, "why hasn't anyone commented on the new jeans i got Carole?" Carole looked at Kurt, "oh, come on,"

Kurt looked at Carole, "notice that the waistband falls well below the bell button, oh, a welcome change," Burt looked at his son, "sure, Kurt," Burt turns towards Carole's sons, "hey you know, i sell tires to one of the assistant coaches from the browns, i can probably get your guys tickets, if you want to go,"

Spencer and Finn's mouth widened, "that-that's be awesome, we've never been to an NFL game live before," Carole smiled at her sons, "well, no problem,"

Finn looked at them, "wow, you know, for a place called breadstick, these really suck," Finn looked down at the breadsticks.

Carole, Spencer and Burt chuckled when Finn fist bumps Spencer, "it's really just stale bread," Carole looked at them, "yeah.."

***

Spencer sat down beside Brittany, "do you want half of my peppermint patty?" Tina holds out a patty for Mercedes, "no, i don't put junk food into my body,"

Artie looked at Mercedes then at Spencer, "why are you doing this? we like you no matter how you look," Mercedes looks at Artie when he quickly looked away from her when Spencer and Brittany chuckled, "and those shake diets are really unhealthy,"

"they also don't really work," Spencer looked at Artie, "as soon as you go off then, you gain back the weight you lost," Mercedes banged her hands onto the table, "you know what? i don't want to hear it!"

she looks in between her friends, "you age no idea how much i'm sacrificing to be a cheerio! to look fantastic, to finally fit in at this school like they do," Artie and Tina turn their heads towards Spencer and Brittany who were now talking to the football player and cheerios on the other table, "we're just trying to look out for you,"

and with one look towards their table, Spencer quickly stood up from their table when he catches Mercedes in his arms, "Mercedes?"

the cafeteria started clapping at Spencer, when Sean, Micaela and Samaria came towards him, "what happened?" Spencer looked at them, "she's been dieting,"

Micaela and Samaria sighed, "one, two, three," Spencer and Sean put Mercedes's arms over their shoulders when they saw Quinn, "come on,"

Spencer grabbed a hold of Quinn's hand when she followed behind them, "okay.." Sean and Spencer set Mercedes down onto the bed.

***

"your blood pressure's low," the nurse looked at Mercedes, "maybe that's why you fainted," the nurse looks at Mercedes, "your mom will be here soon, i'll go and get you some ginger ale,"

Spencer and Quinn stood up when they went towards Mercedes, "here," Spencer holds out a snickers bar in his hands, "thanks but i'm not hungry,"

Mercedes looked away from them, "yes, you are," Quinn looked at Mercedes, "you're starving, i know, i've been there,"

Quinn looked at Mercedes, "did all the other kids start looking like food right before your fainted?" Quinn looked at Mercedes, "you're lucky that Spencer caught you or you would had an concussion,"

Mercedes looked at Spencer, "thank you," she then turns to Quinn, "how'd you know?" Quinn sighed, "been there, eat the snickers bar,"

Spencer looked at Mercedes, "it'll put your blood sugar up," Mercedes took the snickers bar out of his hand, "why are you guys being so nice to me? i can't remember the last time you," she looked at Quinn, "said two words to me that weren't 'you' and 'suck',"

Spencer and Quinn watched as Mercedes eats the snickers, "cause i was you-scared, hating myself for eating a cookie, but i got over it,"

Mercedes looked at Quinn, "yeah, of course, you did, Miss Pretty Blonde with the white girl ass," Spencer chuckled, "when you started eating for somebody else, so that they can grow and be healthy, your eel to food changes,"

Spencer looked at Quinn, "what i realised is that if i'm so willing to eat right to take of this baby, why am i not willing to do it for myself?"

Spencer leans in, "you are so lucy, you've always been beautiful and at home in your body," tears came down Mercedes's face, "done let Ms Sylvester take that away from you,"

Spencer wiped away Mercedes's tears with his thumb, "i'm so embarrassed," Quinn frowned, "this isn't me, how did i become this person?"

Spencer held Mercedes's hands, "you are beautiful, no matter what anyone else says," he moved a piece of hair away from her face when Mercedes looked at Quinn, "it's true, Mercedes, you are beautiful, you know that, i know that, Spencer knows that,"

"and the glee club knows that," Quinn looked at Mercedes, "we're gonna stay here with you until your mom comes, okay?"

Mercedes hugged Spencer and Quinn, "thank you.."

***

Spencer held onto Brittany's hand when she almost fell, when he chuckled as he held her close to his chest, "hey.."

he moved a piece of her ponytail from her hair, "hey.." Brittany's hands were on Spencer's chest when she sees Santana looking at them from the corner of her eye, "Santana's watching.."

Spencer gulped when he put his hand to Brittany's waist when his right hand comes to Brittany's face when he kissed her lips, Brittany chuckled when she pulled away from Spencer, "teach me some moves!"

Spencer spins around on his roller blades when Brittany claps her hands alongside Samaria who held onto her, "yes Spence!"

Brittany comes towards Spencer when he takes her hand, taking them around the roller rink, "this should be our second date.."

Spencer chuckled at Brittany, "sure... maybe as friends," Brittany nods her head, "we can bring Mike, Brooke with Sean and Micaela,"

***

Spencer and Finn stood at their locker, "Spencer, Finn, we need to talk," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Finn when he faces Kurt, "we have to break up our parents immediately,"

Spencer closed his locker, "i screwed up, i feel like the guy who set up Liza and David Gest," Spencer looked at Kurt, "it hurt you, didn't it? when we were talking sports with your dad and stuff, we could tell that you were..."

"left out?" Kurt looked at them, "invisible? yeah," Spencer looked at Kurt, "we don't like that our mom's forgetting about our dad," Finn nods his head, "it's up to us to keep his memory alive, and we don't want to move in with you,"

Spencer hit his brother's shoulder, "no offence," Kurt looked at Spencer, "none taken," Kurt sighed, "so we put an end to them, agreed?"

Spencer bit his lip, "Finn, i don't know, this is the first we've seen mom so happy," Finn looked at Spencer then towards Kurt, "agreed," Finn held out his hand when Spencer shook his head, "i haven't seen mom this happy, so i'm going to agree,"

and with that Spencer left the two boys behind with a frown on their face.

***

"what are you doing?" Finn held their dad's ashes pot in his hand, "i'm going to flush dad's ashes down the toilet,"

Carole looked at Spencer, who shrugged his shoulders when she follows after Finn, "have you lost your mind?"

Carole grabs a hold of the ashes pot, "what? i'm just doing the same thing you're doing to him, and what's the point of keeping his remains around if you're just gonna dump them out like an old ashtray?"

Spencer went to the doorframe of their living room when he looks at his mom, "fine," Carole went around the sofa when Spencer goes beside Finn, "what are you doing?"

"what you want," she put their dad's pot onto his chair, "what we've been doing for the last 15 years - pretending," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "come on, Finn, Spencer, let's sit and watch tv as a family,"

she turns on the tv, "look! there's a basketball game going on, your dad would've liked to watch that," Carole leans down to the pot, "what do you think, Christopher?"

Spencer looked at his mom, "mom, you're being crazy," Carole looked at them, "and you guys are being selfish,"

Spencer frowned, "i like Burt, i..i.. i haven't felt this way about a guy since your dad died," Finn frowns, "at least not one who felt it back,"

Finn looked at his mother, "this family works, i don't want it to get screwed up!" Carole looked at her sons, "this family manages, we get by, you just don't know any differently because you think what we have is normal,"

Finn and Spencer looked around their house, "i do this with him every night," tears came down their mother face, "i take the urn to bed with me, and i talk to him about my day,"

tears came down Spencer's blue eyes, "16 years, i've been asking him for advice and... and waiting to hear his laugh," Spencer frowned, "and for him to tell me that he loves me, and he never does,"

"and he never will," Spencer hugged his mom, "we won't do it, we're not moving, we're just not ready, and he wouldn't want you to do this if we weren't ready,"

Carole looked at Finn, moving away from Spencer, "you guys didn't know him, Finn, Spencer," Carole frowns at her mistake, "sweetheart, i love you so much, we don't need any more memories or ghosts,"

Spencer looked at his mom, "we need a family, a home," Spencer bit his lip, she leans up and pressed her lips against Spencer's cheek before moving towards Finn.

***

the new directions sat beside each other on the gym floor, Sean, Mike, Brooke, Spencer, Mason and Finn sitting beside each other while the cheerios are standing up with their heads bowed down, "what's happening?"

Quinn smiled when she turns to face him, "Mercedes is gonna sing," Spencer smiled, when he saw Mercedes walking towards the cheerios in her track cheerios uniform, "hey, guys, i'm Mercedes Jones,"

she looked around the gymnasium when she lets out a breath, "so most of you know cheerios! is about perfection and winning, looking hot and being popular,"

Spencer frowned, "well, i think that it should be about something different," she bit her lip when she saw stared at Coach Sylvester, "how many of you at this school feel fat?"

she looked around the gymnasium when Spencer sees Quinn raising her hand, "how many of you feel like maybe you're not worth very much?" Spencer raised his hand when Mike and Sean push their way friend's hand down, "or you're ugly, or you have too many pimples and not enough friends?"

Spencer bit his lip, when he saw Artie and Tina both raise their hands, "well, i felt all those things about myself at one time or another," she closed her eyes, "hell, i felt most of those things about myself today, and that just ain't right,"

she looked at the cheerios, "and we've got something to say about it, and if you like what we have to say, come down here and sing it with us," Spencer half smiled at Mercedes when she sent him a small smile.

Mercedes held onto the microphone, "ooh, ooh, ooh, ah.." Spencer smiled at Mercedes's voice, "yeah.."

"every day is so wonderful," Spencer winks playfully at Mercedes, "and suddenly, it's hard to breathe," she put her hand onto her chest, "now and then i get insecure from all the pain, i'm so ashamed,"

Mercedes shook her head, "i am beautiful, no matter what they say," Spencer smiled, "words can't bring me down,"

she points to the ground, "i am beautiful in every single way, yes, words can't bring me down," she points to the floor again, "oh, no.."

"so don't you bring me down today," Mercedes takes the microphone from the microphone stand, "no matter what we do,"

the cheerios spin around singing with Mercedes, "no matter what we do," Santana and Brittany go side to side, "no matter what we say,"

Quinn got Spencer's hand when he stood up alongside Quinn, going towards Mercedes, "we're the song that's outta tune,"

"yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.." Quinn looked at Spencer, "full of beautiful mistakes," Spencer hugged Mercedes's side, "and everywhere we go,"

the new directions smiled, "and everywhere we go," the new directions smirks, "the sun will always shine,"

"the sun will always, always shine.." Mike came beside Spencer when he patted his back as Micaela and Samaria smiled at Spencer, "cause we are beautiful, no matter what they say,"

"yes, words won't bring us down," Spencer points to the floor alongside Mercedes, "oh, no.." the new directions smiled, "ah.."

"we are beautiful," the new directions put their arms around their friends, "ah.." Mercedes looked at the new directions, "we are beautiful,"

"ah.." Mercedes looked around them, "in every single way, yes, words can't bring us down," the new directions point to the floor as they sing along with Mercedes, "oh, oh, oh.."

"so don't you bring me down today," Mercedes smiled, "ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh.." Spencer wrapped his arm around Santana, "oh, oh, oh.."

"oh, don't your bring me down today.." everyone in the gymnasium sings, "hey.. yeah.." Santana smiles up at Spencer, "oh, ooh.."

"don't you bring me down," Mercedes looked at the new directions, "today.." everyone in the gymnasium clapped their hands for Mercedes.

Kurt looked at Spencer, "excuse me," he went past Santana, "excuse me," Kurt stood beside Mercedes, "thank you, i was wrong," the two of them hugged when Santana looked at Spencer, "are we ever going to be okay?"

"yeah.."

***

Spencer walked downstairs into the kitchen when he sees Burt, "what are you doing here? did you already move in?" Burt shook his head, "no, your mom invited me,"

Burt looked at Spencer, "where's Finn? she thought we could have a man-to-man chat," Spencer nods his head, "good, you know, cause we got a lot to say about this,"

"Finn! come here!" Finn came rushing intonfhe kitchen, "what is he doing here?" Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "mom invited him to have a chat with us,"

"well, let me go first," Burt came towards them, "you guys are pissed, i get it, your dad is a hero, not only to the world for what he did in desert storm, but he's a hero to the both of you,"

Spencer and Finn looked at each other then towards Burt, "no way i can fill his shoes," Finn looked away, "it's just, you know.. i love your mom,"

Spencer and Finn both look at Burt, "she's like this angel that, you know, came down to wake me up after all these years," Spencer half smiled, "and i swear to you guys i will never hurt her, i will always take care of her,"

Finn looked at Spencer then to Burt, "and i can't be your dad, but i will be her hero for as long as she'll take me," Spencer and Finn blinked, "all right, i said my piece, what do you guys wanna say?"

Finn looked at Burt, "just.. want to know if you want to watch a game," Burt looked up at them, "sure,"

Spencer nods his head, they walk through the kitchen when they come into the living room, "hold up," Burt turns to Spencer, "you can sit here if you want,"

Finn moves away the pot from their dad's chair, Burt nods his head when he sat down onto the recliner.

Burt looks at Spencer, when he grabs the remote and puts on a basketball game, Finn came sitting beside his brother, "you know, i hate Duke like i hate the Nazis," Burt opens his can, "tell me about it,"

Burt looked at the tv, "this team, every year, they recruit these guys and, uh.." Spencer turned his head to see Kurt standing outside, "Kurt.."

***

the new directions went around the piano when they see Mr Schuester talking with April, "did you tell him yet?"

Mr Schuester turned to Rachel, "tell me what?" he then looks back at April, "that i bought y'all the auditorium,"

the new directions clapped their hands, "yeah.." Santana smiled from beside Spencer, "i wrote ok' Figgins a check this morning, it's now called the April Rhodes Civic Pavilion,"

Mr Schuester smiled, "i..i don't know what to say," Rachel walked towards Mr Schuester when Spencer fist bumped Jessie, "we've got that covered,"

the new directions got changed into their outfits for April's performance which was a black t-shirt with blue jeans for the girls while they boys wore a black flannel over their black t-shirt with their blue jeans, while she performed 'Home' to Mr Schuester.

{Season 1, Episode 16: "Home"}

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

118K 3.9K 22
"All I'm saying is... Try out for a club other than your art club." Harry insisted, pulling up with the car in front of the school, but making sure n...
1.6K 48 6
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback GLEE SEASON ONE TO FOUR
99K 2.6K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
34.8K 645 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC