Gangster Love

By TheUrbanwritter

Gangster Love is a heart-warming story about a young girl searching for love. Follow Kemmie on her journey to... More

Gangster Love (Part One)
Gangster Love (Part Two)
Gangster Love (Part Four)
Gangster Love (Part Five)
Gangster Love (Part Six)
Gangster Love (Part Seven)
Gangster Love (Part Eight)
Gangster Love (Part Nine)
Gangster Love (Part Ten)
Gangster Love (Part Eleven )
Gangster Love (Part Twelve)
Gangster Love (Part Thirteen)
Gangster Love (Part fourteen)
Gangster Love (Part Fifteen)
Gangster Love (Part Sixteen)
Gangster Love (Part Seventeen)
Gangster Love (Part Eighteen)
Gangster Love (Part nineteen)

Gangster love (Part Three)

6K 76 18
By TheUrbanwritter

Flawless- Kemmie Clumzy's in a coma.

An army of tears began to roll down my cheek.

Flawless- His gunner be ok, everything is gunner be ok.

Me- NO ITS NOT OK, I WANT CLUMZY......I LOVE HIM FLAWLESS!!

Flawless held me in his arms as I sobbed uncontrollably.

A few hours later I had calmed down and managed to stop crying.

Flawless- Kemz, I need to go home for a bit to freshen up and ting, I'll be back round later to check up on you yh.

Me- Flawless don't leave me.

Flawless- De'angelo's here babes I've got a few things to do.

Just as he sat down and stroked my cheek De'angelo came walking into the room looking sexy with no shirt on.

De'angelo- Go, I'll look after her.

He said giving me a sexy wink.

Flawless- Iiight kl, I'll be back later.

Me- Promise

Flawless- I promise you baby girl.

Me- You better not break your promise.

Flawless- When have I ever broken my promises to you, you know I love you right.

I nodded.

Then he leaned over and kissed my cheek, he smelt so good and felt so warm as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Me- Please don't be long.

Flawless- I won't.

And with that he got up and left, then I rolled over with my back towards the door and cried my heart out, all I wanted right now was Clumzy but then I remembered, through all the commotion I had forgotten why I had ran home in a state in the first place.

He was kissing Jasmine, after he kept telling me that I'm who he wants and who he wants to be with and how he doesn't want to mess things up but he was all over her, so here I am laying in my room under my blanket crying over a boy who's in love with someone else....

(Flawless)

The journey home was long and tiring all I wanted to do was go home run a bath and then hop in my bed for a few hours and sleep.

I couldn't believe this was all happening its funny how everything can just fuck up in a matter of minuets, seconds even.

I couldn't let Shawn do that and get away with it Clumzy was my boy, but then again I can't shank him up or anything because Kemmie's my girl. The situation had fully gotten out of hand Shawn was Sho Vill and Clumzy was Clapping Town.

But this was about way more than just a little area code beef.

Just as I buss into my road in deep thought Kyla my next door neighbour and ex came out of her house holding a bag of rubbish. Me and Kyla didn't usually talk and if we did it was never pretty.

I walked up my path to my front door and searched my pocket for my keys. I could sense her eyes on me so I turned to face her and she was staring back at me with a solemn expression.

Me- What?

I wasn't in the mood for her and her smart remarks so I cut straight to the chase.

Kyla- I heard what happened to Clumzy is he ok.

Me- I suppose.

Kyla- If you...............ummmm, you know. Wanna talk sometime then I'm here for you.

I raised an eyebrow and parted my mouth to speak but she began to talk so I closed it again and listened.

Kyla- Look, I know for the past few years things haven't been kl between us but........

I finally found my keys and opened the front door.

Me- Why Don't you come in and talk it's a bit cold out here and I'm tired.

Kyla- Ok.

She said closing her door and walking over to my house, she hesitated slightly before she went in but then I gently gave her a push and she stepped inside.

Kyla- Its been years, since I've come in here.

Me- I know

I replied solemnly as I watched her big beautiful nutty brown eyes wonder around my home.

I put one foot on the first step and turned around to her.

Me- You coming?

She looked back at me hesitantly.

Me- I'm not planning on raping you.

Kyla- No no no, its not that its just, its good to actually be able to talk and not argue.

Me- Mmmm

I grunted as she followed closely behind.

We made it upstairs to my room and she sat on the edge of my bed looking beautiful as ever, and as I stood there watching her and she sat there watching me a whole lot of memories rolled into my head.

And as I closed my eyes my mind went straight back to the first time I made love to her, in my room. The way her lips felt against my chest, the way here hair felt in between my fingers. The way her eyes told me that she loved me and the gentle way she caressed the skin on my back, the way I sucked her perfect lips and the way our tongue's danced in each others mouth.

I wanted to hold her and feel her warm body against mine and as I opened my eyes and watched her beautiful eyes scanning my face and my body, my longing for her increased and I started to feel it working its way up from deep in the pits of my stomach.

Kyla- Are you ok?

She said standing up and rubbing her hands against my bear chest.

Me- What do you want Kyla?

I said trying to resist all temptations to hold her and shower her with passionate kisses all over her slender but very curvaceous body.

Kyla- I want you Ramel.

She whispered sexily into my ear, just hearing her say my real name again the way she use too made me want her even more. I don't know what had come over me all of a sudden, I've never realised how much I wanted her until now.

Me- Kyla, you don't like me.

Kyla- Look, I know over the past few years we haven't gotten along but I know that deep down I still care about you Ramel, I still want you. I just couldn't bring myself to admit that especially after I was the one who fucked up.

I couldn't resist her, she looked so good even in her PJ's and night robe she still managed to some how turn me on.

Kyla- Do you want me Ramel, we can try again.

Me- I............

But it was too late before I could answer my lips found there way to hers and we stood in my room sucking on each other lips pulling off our clothes frantically, caressing each other's skin.

Me- My arm

I moaned looking down at my armed wrapped up in a cast.

Kyla- No problem babes.

I pulled away from her lips and sucked on her neck making her lips part as she let out a long groan.

Kyla- I've wanted this for so long.

She whispered while wrapping her long bear legs around my waist.

I sucked on her hard nipples and she held onto my head while moaning and breathing deeply and then I eased her beautiful body onto my bed with one arm and kissed her from her neck down to her belly button.

Then she pulled me onto her, I leaned over her with the sweat rolling down my six pack she reached up and pulled the hair band out my hair making my hair fall onto my back...

Kyla

His long hair sat just Undernet his shoulder blades and his grey eyes glistened as he licked his soft pink luxurious lips the sweat made his caramel skin shine like a full moon on a dark night. His boxer wasn't off yet but the v line that lead down to his manhood was visible. By now I was soaking wet, all I wanted him to do was crawl inside and love me.

He sucked on my neck again his muscular arms looked even bigger as a few veins was now visible through his skin.

Me-Love me Ramel, love me.

He eased up a little and slid down his boxers revealing his manhood it stood bold and strong pointing to the sky.

He bent down into his jeans pocket and pulled out a dom and rolled it on gently.

Then he stood before me like a hungry man coming home from a long days work.

He bent his head slightly to the left showing his sexy tattoo that he had on his neck he made me want to scream DAMN he was sexy with a small bruise above his eyebrow.

Then he came on the bed and lay down.

Me- You deserve special treatment seeing as your hurt.

I said rubbing his cast.

He smiled and I took a deep breath as I eased myself onto his long manhood and gently bounced up and down when I became more comfortable I leaned forward and worked my hips.

With his free hand he caressed my bum making me work harder.

Then half an hour later it became intense the feeling gript me and I was working as much as I could while he groaned a deep groan from way down in his chest.

Then he flipped me over and picked me up using one hand and put me against the wall and he loved me he rammed it in harder and faster and I was in paradise as it all came down and he continued until he eventually erupted.

Then we collapsed on the bed entwined in each others body not wanting to let go not wanting this moment to end the moment we had waited for, for so long.

(Kemmie)

I woke up to a nice smell, it smelled like mums cooking.

I rushed downstairs wrapped up warmly in my night robe to see De'angelo busy at work in the kitchen.

Me- Mmmm smells good.

De'angelo- I'm glad you like how it smells, I hope you like how it tastes. I made it for you.

I smiled a grateful smile.

Me- Thank you.

De'angelo- Its Nufin, but this has to be our secret its not everyday I cook for a girl, only when she's special still.

I smiled.

Me- Awwww

De'angelo- Why Don't you go get yourself cleaned up while I get everything sorted....put on something elegant I've got a little surprise for you.

He said with that same sly grin he had given me in the hospital.

Me- Ok

I said running upstairs.

I hopped into the shower I felt good not only do I love surprises but I love GOOD FOOD.

After my shower I went in my room and put on my short black dress that my auntie had brought for me from America with my black and gold new look heels. I did my hair up in a neat bun with a small silver rose hair band and the studs and necklas to match.

When I was fully ready I made my way downstairs but De'angelo was no where to be found.

Then I felt strong hands wrap around my waist and I spun around to face him.

De'angelo- You look beautiful.

He whispered with sincerity in his dazzling green eyes.

Me- Not bad yourself.

I said admiring his well fitting black Armani suit which he wore with a cream Armani shirt with sparkling cufflinks with black and cream Armani shoes to match.

He took me outside, under my gazebo where two tall candle's were lit and a well set out table.

Me- Oh my gosh.

I said walking over to it and touching everything like any minuet now it would just disappear.

Then he pulled out the chair for me so I thanked him and sat down and then he served dinner it was all neatly pilled onto a plate in a nice design. We both sat and ate and talked about anything that came to our mind.

Then it was time for dessert it was a strawberry cheesecake it was so delicious.

Me- Thank you so much De'angelo, I really appreciate this.

I said as he cleared the table and led me upstairs.

De'angelo- I'm glad you enjoyed it.

He said kissing me on my cheek.

Me- I did, maybe I can return the favour for you sometime.

De'angelo- Yh I'd fully like that babe, Goodnight.

He said hugging me and turning to leave.

Me- Where are you going?

De'angelo- To wash up and go sleep.

Me- Where are you going to sleep??

De'angelo- Guest room.

He said closing the door gently behind him.

I took off all my clothes and shoes and crawled into bed I looked at the time it was now 10minets to 9 I phoned Flawless to see where he had got to.

Flawless- Yo b

He said sounding half asleep.

Me- If your sleeping babes, just stay at home ok, I'll be fine.

Flawless- I know but I promised, I can't break it.

Me- Your not breaking it, because I'm the one telling you that you don't need to come.

Flawless- Iiight den baby girl, you know I love you init.

Me- I love you too bubz, sleep well.

I said before locking off.

I lay back on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about Clumzy. Thinking about him brought tears to my eyes, why did he lie to me. It was the only question I could ask myself, he told me that he cared and that he wanted us to be together one day.

I fell for it, like all the other dumb girls he fucked around with I fell for it. His sexiness, his caringness...I fell for all of it, am I really that stupid and naïve.

BOYS, every girl knows what to expect when It comes to boys and it may be true that they are not all the same but when will I find one, when will I find one who loves me and wants me for me.

I want a boy who say's he'll never hurt me and means it from the bottom of his heart, a boy who says I love you and means it but not only that he shows it. But I got caught up and I fell to deep and too fast, but the only place I ended up was back to square one flat on my face.

Well he can have Jasmine my perfect man is just around the corner...I can feel it.

That night I tossed and I turned and eventually I decided to go downstairs and see what De'angelo was doing.

I knocked on the guest room door and he mumbled for me to come in.

Me- I'm sorry are you sleeping.

I asked poking my head round.

De'angelo- Na, I'm just chilling still.

Me- Is it ok if I come in and chill out a bit with you.

De'angelo- Why not.

He said with that sly grin.

I went in and sat on the edge of the bed.

De'angelo- Kemmie, I don't bite.

He said sitting up revealing his sexy 6 pack but he had a big bandage around his chest where he had gotten stabbed.

Me- I know.

De'angelo- So why are you so far away, come ere.

He said patting the spot next to him.

I stood up and sat closer to him.

Then he just sat there with his arms behind his head while biting his sexy lips and stared at me.

Me- Your bookie

I said frowning.

De'angelo- Na not even, the problem is your sexy.

He said with the first serious expression I've ever seen him pull.

Me- So are you, maybe you should stand in the mirror and look at yourself.

De'angelo- Its not as fun, lemme ask you a question real quick. don't take offences and you don't have to answer if you don't feel like it.

Me- Am I a virgin, yes and proud.

He smiled.

De'angelo- I like that, a lot of girls these days have no self- respect and it's the ones who sit there and bang on about who gives head and who has sex with who that are the worst ones.

Me- Certain girls.

De'angelo- It's nuts, but when I look at you I can tell your different.

He said rubbing my cheek and then leaning in for a kiss, I pulled away and stood up off the bed.

Me- I can't do that De'angelo, I like your brother. All I want is him and even he doesn't want me I still can't do that with you. You've been so nice to me today and I really appreciate it but I..............

He cut me off with a wave of his hands.

De'angelo- Just leave, you don't need to explain.

Me- don't be like that.

De'angelo- Like what, Clumzy fucks around with all his girls fucks with there head and shit and then he leaves them for another bitch but time and time again I watch girls like you just sit there and take it. I didn't want that for you Kemmie, but you do what you gotta do just pretend this never happened.

Me- De'an......

He turned his back and pulled the covers up underneath his neck.

I stood watching him for a while longer but then I left and retreated back to my room.

I sat down on my bed and cried I still didn't want De'angelo but was what he said about Clumzy true, was I just one of his those dumb girls that fell for his lies. The truth is I never asked Clumzy what happened with him and jasmine when I saw them that day, so who knows.

(Flawless)

I woke up feeling like I just got hit by a car, my body was aching.

I turned around to see if Kyla was still there but she had already gone and left a note on the pillow saying.

"Not bad for a guy with one arm, call me x Kyla x "

I smiled the fattest grin and then got up.

I looked at the time it was 9.40am.

Me- OH FUCK, SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

(Kemmie)

I laughed as Flawless bus through the classroom door like a mad man.

He smiled at me and then he came and sat down.

Me- Your early.

Flawless- It was madness last night, guess who come to my house.

Me- Who?

Flawless- Kyla.

Me- KYLA, But you lot can't stand each other.

He laughed.

Flawless- Not no more.

He said licking his sexy lips.

Me- You think your so cute.

Flawless- I am.

He said getting up as the bell went.

Suddenly his phone went off.

Flawless- YO, SWEAR DOWN, IIIGHT WERE COMING, BLESS

Me- What's up?

I asked as he came off the phone with a fat grin.

Flawless- Clumzy's alright, his awake now.

I smiled.

Me- That's good.

Flawless frowned at me.

Flawless- Lets go.

We left school and then waited at the bus stop.

Flawless- What's been up with you these days?

Me- What do you mean?

Flawless- Exactly what it says on the tin.

Me- Nothing really.

Flawless- Look at me.

He said using his finger to push my head up so he could look into my eyes.

Flawless- You're my bestie, and I love you but YOU'RE A SHIT LIAR!

I laughed.

Me- It's Clumzy.

Flawless- You fell for him.

Me- I know but the other day when I ran out of school its because I saw him and Jasmine lipsing.

Flawless- ARGGGGGGG

He said with disgust.

Flawless- Look Kemmie, I know right now you got mad feelings for Clumzy but Clumzy doesn't even know what he wants to do with himself right now...you need to move on because this is only the start of things. Your gunner end up with a broken heart.

Me- So De'angelo was right.

Flawless- What's he got to do with it?

I told him the situation as we sat at the back of the bus.

Flawless- To a certain degree his right but De'angelo always does this, he always goes for the same girls that Clumzy's onto. His just got mad issues, he'll get over it.

The conversation ended as we got to the hospital.

Clumzy was all wired up onto different machines and he was having a conversation with his brother. As we walked in his eyes automatically fell on mine but i looked away. I made up my mind that it was time to move on.

Flawless- Yo Clumz, the roles have changed. Just couple days ago you was coming to see me in a hospital bed.

Clumzy- I know man.

As Clumzy and Flawless continued their conversation, De'angelo sat in the corner watching me with the most disgusting screw face and when our eyes met he got up and left.

De'angelo- Yo Flawz, come lemme twos you on a zoot real quick.

Flawless- Yh I'm down.

I was left with Clumzy just staring at me, I tried not to look at him but then he reached out for my hand and pulled me closer I tried to fight back the army of tears that was bursting to fall down my cheeks but it didn't work.

Clumzy- Why you crying?

He said holding my face and wiping away my tears.

Me- I....

I wanted to speak but I couldn't my emotions had fully gotten the better of me.

Clumzy- Let me explain about what you saw that day.

Me- No!!

I shouted before pulling away and wiping away my tears.

Me- I don't want to know Clumzy, its time for me to try and got over you now anyway. I've made up my mind that we should just stay as we are now....FRIENDS. If you ever need me I'll still be here for but lets just forget about everything now ok. The main thing is that your ok now and that's all that matters.

I turned my back to leave with him calling out my name but I never looked back.

1week later

My mum was back form holiday and everything has pretty much gone back to normal me and Flawless still chill even though I haven't seen Clumzy since he came out of hospital he hasn't even been coming to school.

I asked Flawless about him and he insist that his ok, I've heard his back to his usual self causing trouble etc well I guess everything happens for a reason.

I still care about him and now again I find myself drifting off and thinking about him, I don't think I'll ever stop liking him loving him? I dunno love is such a strong word, I know I've said I loved him in the past but now I think about it maybe it was just under the circumstances....maybe.

It was a Sunday afternoon and I was chilling in my room on the phone to Flawless when my mum began to call me like the house was burning down.

Me- Bubz I'm gunner phone you back in a bit..

Flawless- Ok baby girl, I love you.

Me- I love you more.

I said hanging up and making my way downstairs.

Me- Yes mum, what's the emergency?

Mum- There is no emergency, I'm just popping round to welcome the new neighbours, and your coming so put some shoes on.

Me- Mum who does that.

Mum- Its not a crime to be friendly.

Me- Arggg ok.

I said going upstairs to put some shoes on.

When I was done I went back downstairs.

Mum- You ready.

Me- As I'll ever be

I said with a sigh.

Mum- Kemmie stop moaning.

Me- I'm not, I just think this is pointless.

Mum- WELL DON'T COME!

She said getting angry.

Me- Well you've already made me put my shoes on I might as well now.

Mum- ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG this child is going to kill me, just get out.

She said pushing me out the door.

Mum- I don't see why you have to be difficult.

Me- I wasn't being difficult.

Mum- Yes you were being difficult, got to much rass attitude I should start beating you again.

I laughed as she rung the doorbell.

We continued to argue with each other until someone opened the door and we greeted them with our best smiles.

The woman who answered the door was very pretty she had long relaxed hair that she curled and sat just above her shoulders.

Woman- Hello.

She said with a smile.

Mum- Oh, I just wanted to pop round and welcome you to our neighbourhood.

My mum said handing her the cake she baked and a bottle of wine.

Woman- Oh thank you, come in.

She said looking very pleased.

Mum- This is my daughter Kemmie she's 16

Woman- Hey Kemmie, this is my daughter Ashley.

She said looking down at the most cutest little girl you've ever seen.

Ashley- Hey.

She said in a sweet American accent.

Woman- I'm Neesee

Mum- I'm Tiar

They said introducing themselves.

Neesee- My husband, Tyres is still in the USA tying up a few to tie up a few loose ends, he should be here by the end of the week.

Mum- Oh ok.

Neesee- Shall we, excuse all the boxes were still you know, trying to find space for everything.

She said ushering my mum into the kitchen.

I was just about to follow them when Ashley pulled at my top.

Ashley- Can you read me a storwiii pweaz.

She said sounding ever so cute.

Me- Course I can.

I replied allowing her to pull me upstairs into her room.

Ashley- My rooms the only room that's done in our house, do you think its pweetty.

She said pushing the door open.

Me- Wow

Her little room was painted purple and pink with the princess and the frog border going all around the whole room, with the matching bed covers and a rug. She had two small lamps on two small bedside tables with one pink lamp and one purple lamp to match the walls.

Her bed was sat neatly in the corner of her room with the pink curtains going all around it like those beds in a princess movie.

She had a small wardrobe with one door painted pink and the other purple it was defiantly beautiful.

Me- I really like it, who chose the colour.

Ashley- I did.

Me- Awwww

I said as she pulled me over to her bed and told me to sit down. Then she brought over a book it was the princess and the frog. I was guessing now that this was her favourite movie.

Me- You really like this movie huh?

Ash- Yh, it's about time they had a black princess and mummy said she lookes like me.

I smiled.

Me- Well mummy was right she does.

I said as we lay down and began the story.

Then I heard a male voice calling out her name.

Ash- That's my annoying brother.

Suddenly the door busted open and stood in the door was the most gorgeous boy, I've ever seen....he was even better than CLUMZY.

He was a smooth caramel complexion, and his face was blemish free. He looked like an airbrushed model on the cover of a magazine, he had loooooooong koolie hair like the singer Lloyd that he had in one with a shape up at the front. He had 3 eyebrow slits in each eyebrow and now I can finally say he had the BEST lips I've EVER seen. He had excellent bone structure In his face that gave his jaw a sexy edge. His long eyelashes sat neatly above his honey and nutty brown coloured eyes.

I didn't realise that we were both just staring at each other until Ashley's sweet voice brought us back down to reality.

Ash- What did you want?

Brother- Forget it.

He said still looking at me but backing out the room slowly.

Ashley- His weird, but I love him he just annoys me at times.

I laughed.

Me- Brothers for yah.

I said continuing to read the story the whole while my mind kept seeing his beautiful eyes and his smooth skin.

Eventually Ashley fell asleep so I turned on one of her lamps and tucked her in and then left her room to make my way back downstairs. Then someone grabbed me and pulled me into a room.

Voice- Sssh its me.

The light flickered on and it was Ashley's older brother.

Bro- Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.

He said with his eyes locked on mine, no matter how hard I tried to look away I couldn't it was almost as if I was under some sort of spell.

Bro- I'm Drake.

Me- Kemmie.

I said still looking at him.

Drake- Pretty name.

He said smiling revealing a nice set of white teeth.

I looked around the room, I'm guessing it was his room most things were still packed away neatly in boxes.

Drake- Excuse the boxes, can't be bothered to pack away right now.

I laughed.

Me- Lazy.

He smiled.

Drake- That defiantly is what I am.

He said in his sexy American accent.

Drake- How old are you shawty, take a seat.

He said ushering me over to his bed.

Me- 16, you?

Drake- 18, I could defiantly get use to living here, if all the girls were as pretty as you.

Me- Thanks.

I said looking away.

Drake- No problem, would you like something to drink?

Me- Yes please.

Suddenly realising how dry my throat had become.

He stood up and walked over to a small fridge sat neatly in the corner of his room.

Drake- I've got...ummmm.....diet coke, doctor pepper an orange fanta and a fruit twist one and strawberry coke that I brought over from America.

Me- Strawberry coke please.

He laughed.

Drake- You ever had it before??

Me- No

Drake- I love this shit right here.

He said handing it to me.

I took a long swig out of it and then wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

Drake- Damn girl, were you that thirsty?

Me- Yh, it feels a little hot in here.

Drake- I know, would you mind if I removed my shirt.

HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NIGGER!!!

Me- Of course not.

He stood up and pulled off his shirt revealing a sexy eight pack, his jeans hung off his waist revealing his sexy V line......DAMN.

He smiled his million dollar smile, I could swear this boy was doing this on purpose. I was slightly relived when my mum called me.

Me- I've got to go.

I said getting up and walking towards the door. I turned around to say bye not noticing that he was standing right behind me, I bumped right into his sexy body, I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

Me- .........um bye, take care.

Drake- You too, goodnight Kemmie.

Me- Goodnight Drake.

I said leaving without another word.

As I walked downstairs his eyes still haunted me in my mind and as I said goodbye to his mum I could still feel the heat that came off his body against my face. I didn't even notice my mum was talking to me until she screamed out my name.

Me- YES WOMAN

Mum- You need some damn hearing aids.

Me- Sorry I zoned out, what was you saying?

Mum- I said they seem pretty nice, what did you get up to?

Me- Yh they do, I was reading Ashley a bedtime story and then her brother came out and said hi.

I said bending the truth slightly, I don't think my mum would be happy if I told her I was in a room with Neesee's half naked son.

When I got home I went straight up to bed, I didn't even turn on the TV...all I could think about was Drake. I eventually dozed off and then I heard noise coming from outside my window, I got up and took a peak. As I drew back my curtain slightly I saw him outside playing basketball with his shirt off, I smiled to myself as I watched him move around the small driveway that he used as a court.

He slammed dunked the ball into the basket before laying back against the garage door and sipping on a bit of water that he had in a bottle. Then he stood up and it was almost as if he could see me so I backed up from the window but then he picked up the ball and just as he walked away he threw it over his shoulder I watched as he disappeared into his house and the ball disappeared into the neat with a swish.

Damn, this boy was TOO much...

(The next day)

I woke up with him being the first thing on my mind, I smiled and pulled the covers from over my legs but remained laying in bed for an extra 5minuest before stretching and getting up to go have a quick shower and get ready for school.

I got in the shower and had a quick shower before getting out and putting my uniform on, I was ready to go about 20minuets later. My mum had already gone to work so I munched on a bit of toast and left the house.

Just as I stepped out the house Drake came out holding Ashley's hand.

Ash- Morning Kemmie!

She shouted and waved from across the road.

Me- Hey baby girl.

I said crossing the road and hugging her.

Me- Hi.

I said smiling at Drake.

Drake- Sup, how was you sleep last night?

Me- Good, yours.

Drake- It was really good, best sleep I've had in a while.

He said with a big grin.

Me- Sounds good to me.

Drake- Fo real.

He said holding Ashley's hand.

Me- Well I'll see you lot later.

He smiled.

Drake- Have a good day ma.

Me- You too, I hope you enjoy your first day of school Ashley.

Ash- Thank you, me too.

I smiled.

Me- Bye

I was just about to walk away when Drake reached out for my arm.

Drake- hey, how about you give me your number...maybe I can call you sometime, these by chance meetings outside our house's are not enough.

I laughed.

Me- Hmmm I agree.

I said tapping in my number.....'

And walking away.

I was unable to think of anyone else on my way to school, I didn't even notice when Clumzy walked into class with red eyes and a fat bruise under his left eye, until he slumped down beside me.

Clumzy- I miss you

Were the first words that came out of his mouth.

Clumzy- I can't get you off my mind Kemmie, lemme explain to you so that you at least know the truth.

Me- I told you already Clumzy, I don't wanna know.

I said getting up as the bell rung for period two.

He stood up with me and we walked along the corridor for our next lesson.

Me- What's been up with you Clumzy, and what happened to your face babe.

I said dragging him into the girls toilets, he didn't seem to really mind as he sat on the sink and allowed me to clean the small cut on his cheekbone.

Clumzy- I need you Kemmie that's what happened.

Me- You said you'd sort yourself out, look at you Clumzy. You're a mess.

Clumzy- I know b, but if I had you then I wouldn't be.

Me- Clumzy you need to do this for yourself, your not always going to have me. If we were together and then we broke up would you just go back to your old ways.

Clumzy- No

Me- But we wasn't even together Clumzy and look at you, its been a week since you come out of hospital and your back to your usual ways.

Clumzy- Fuck all that, Kemmie I want you.

He said standing up and pressing his lips against mine. I relaxed in his arms and allowed him to shower me with kisses. Eventually I pulled away and looked into his eyes noticing the same sadness that I'd seen in his eyes all the years I'd ever known him.

I rubbed his lips with my thumb and walked away.

Me-One day when you've sorted out your life we can be together.

Clumzy-Bye Kemmie.

Me- Bye Rion.

I left and walked to my second period, Clumzy still remained in my mind it hurt me to see him in that state.

That night I stayed up half the night just tossing and turning wondering if I made the right decision to try and forget about Clumzy. Then I heard Drake outside playing basketball and it put a smile on my face I got up and looked at him shoot hoops briefly before returning to bed.

I was just managing to finally doze off when my phone rang.

Voice- Sup ma.

I only knew one person with a sexy American accent and a sexy voice to go with it.

I smiled.

Me- How you doing Drake?

Drake- Mmmm I've been Iiight shawty how was your day today.

Me- Hmmm it was long.

Drake- Awwww I'm sorry to hear that boo, good thing I called you now I can take your mind of that long day you had.

Me- Yes please, I'd love that.

He laughed.

Me- So which part of America are you from?

Drake- ATL (Atlanta Georgia).

Me- Wow, why would you leave there and come here?

Drake- My moms Husband gotta do some work over here for a few years.

Me- Oh, are you going back?

Drake- Hell yh, I gotta see my peeps before......ummm.

He stopped mid sentence.

Me- What's wrong?

Drake- Nuttin, I just couldn't remember what I was saying that's all, but yh have you ever been to Atlanta?

Me- No, I'd love to though

Drake- Maybe one day I can take you and show you around.

Me- You would do that?

Drake- Sure.

Me- I'd really appreciate that, you've got to promise though.

Drake- I promise shawty.

The conversation went on for hours.

Drake- Damn, its 4.30am, I'm sorry to have kept you up that long I know you got school in the morning and all that so I'm gunner let you get some rest.

Me- Ok, goodnight Drake it was nice talking to you.

Drake- Goodnight Kemmie it was nice talking to you too, oh one last thing.

Me- What?

Drake- You coming to my BBQ on Saturday?

Me- Yh, I don't see why not and I don't know one nigger that would pass up free ribs and chicken for SHIT!!!!

He laughed.

Drake- Iiight I'll see you then shawty take care.

Me- You too.

Saturday came quickly, I hadn't seen or spoken to Drake since the last time we had our phone convo and I hadn't seen Clumzy neither.

I was in my house getting ready when my phone rang.

Flawless- Kemz, what you on today?

Me- Going to one BBQ across my road still.

Flawless- So what man ain't even invited na.

Me- Bwoy, its not my BBQ to be inviting people Flawless.

Flawless- I hear that, shout me later doe.

Me- Yh I will babe.

I said locking off and making my way downstairs I was just about to call out to my mum but I remembered she had already left half an hour ago. So I put my heels on and left my house and walked across the road.

I was greeted at the door by Neesee.

Neesee- Hey darling, how you doing?

Me- I'm ok, how are you?

Neesee- I'm good, your mums inside enjoying herself.

I laughed an uneasy smile knowing my mum was in der wukking up her waist line LARDDDDDDDDDDDD GOD!! I thought to myself as Ashley came out and swooped me upstairs to meet her cousin.

Ashley- I've been waiting all day for you, Tiarna this is my new friend Kemmie. I told you she was real pretty.

Me- Awww thanks Ashley, you look so sweet in your dress.

Ashley- I hate it I wish I could dress more like you.

Me- Tell you what, one day I'm gunner take you on a shopping spree.

Ashley- I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!

She squealed.

Ashley- Isn't she the best Tiarna.

Tiarna- Mmmmm she Iiight.

She said looking at me up and down.

Ashley- don't mind her she too damn rude, your mama should kick you in your teeth again.

Tiarna- Excuse you.

I was amazed.

Me- Eeeerrr how old are you guys?

I said

Ashley- Were both 8.

Tiarna- I'm older.

Ashley- Liar.

Tiarna- You're a liar, and I'm with Chris.

The room went silent and then Ashley launched at her pulling her hair and kicking her in her face.

Me- Girls, GIRLS!!!!!

I screamed, they both stopped and looked up at me and then Ashley busted into tears.

Me- What's wrong baby girl.

Ashley- Chris is my boyfriend.

Me- You have a boyfriend, your only 8 you don't need a boyfriend.

Ashley- But I like him.

I had heard enough.

Me- Eeerrr I'm gunner get some juice .

Mixed with suttin strong.

I left her room and walked to her staircase, I saw some light coming from behind Drakes door. I walked over and the door was open slightly, I could see him laying on his bed looking up at the ceiling.

I knocked lightly and then he looked over at me with his beautiful eyes.

Drake- Hey.

He said sitting up.

Me- Can I come in.

Drake- Sure.

Me- How come your not downstairs enjoying yourself.

Drake- I dunno, I should be but I came here to look for something and then I just got lost in my thoughts, that ever happen to you?

Me- Yh it happens quite a lot these days.

Drake- Hmmm, I thought you wasn't coming no more, I saw your mom but I never saw you.

Me- I was getting ready.

Drake- Good, well I'm glad you came. You're the person I really wanted to see.

Me- Awwww well would it mean anything to you if I said I came just for you.

Drake- It would mean a lot to me.

I smiled as I looked around his room.

Me- You haven't even painted your walls yet but it still looks good in here.

Drake- Thanks, maybe one day you can come round and help me paint it. I would really appreciate it.

Me- Tell me a day and a time and I'll be here.

Drake- Iiight I'll get back to you, so don't forget.

Me- I won't.

Drake- Damn, you look so good right now, I love a woman who takes pride in her appearance.

Me- Thank you.

Drake- Your most welcome baby girl, would you like something to drink. Glass of wine maybe??

Me- Yes please.

Drake- Iiight unfortunately I haven't got a bottle of wine in my mini fridge so I'll have to pop downstairs. I'll bring you up something to eat while I'm at it.

Me- Thank you.

I said as he left to go downstairs.

I was sat quietly on the bed as he walked into the room holding endless bowls and plates and then ran back downstairs for the two glasses of wine.

Me- Are you trying to fatten me up?

He laughed.

Drake- Na, these are all different desserts I wasn't to sure what you might like. I took a wild guess on the food and gave you a little bit of everything.

He said handing me a plate with Mac and cheese, BBQ ribs and chicken, rice with salad and coleslaw and potato salad...the list goes on.

Me- Rahhh.

Drake- Eat what you can ma.

He said smiling.

As we ate we spoke some more.

Me- So do you miss Atlanta.

Drake- Yh a bit, but I've always wanted to see London I guess now's my opportunity. And if I get to share my experience with you this should be a pretty good one.

I smiled.

Me- Your so nice, haven't you got a girl back home.

Drake- Na, I've got one last chance to make a female really happy so I'm searching for that special one, I've been looking for sometime now.

Me- Why have you only go tone last chance.

Drake- Time is limited.

He responded before picking up his glass of wine and taking a sip.

I was confused as to what he meant but I couldn't be bothered to ask questions. When we were finished eating he took our plates downstairs and then he placed all the bowels with dessert in front of me.

Drake- Chose one.

He said with a pleasant smile.

Me- Ummm....chocolate fudge cake with cream.

He picked up the bowel and then dug the fork into the cake and brought it over to my mouth.

Me- Oh wow, your gunner feed me.

Drake- Yup.

He said as I opened my mouth and tasted the chocolate cake.

Me- Mmmmmm this is goooooooooooooooooooooood!!!

Drake- I'm glad you like it, what else do you wanna try.

Me- That peaches and cream tart.

This went on until almost all the dessert was finished.

Me- That was good, I feel so fat I probably won't need to eat for the next few days.

He laughed.

Then he walked over to the sliding doors and pulled them open and ushered me out onto the balcony.

Me- Woow the view up here Is beautiful.

Drake- I know, I come out here every night and listen to music.

Me- That's sounds so relaxing.

The wind blew gently through the night air making the leaves on the tress chatter, while below the grass swayed and danced beneath the stars.

Me- Its beautiful.

I said turning to face him.

But then I noticed that he was in his own world and as he turned to face me the sadness in his eyes and the solemn expression on his beautiful face made me want to cry. I searched his eyes for happiness but found none and when the sadness in his eyes was to much to bear I looked away.

Drake- Sorry, what did you say?

He asked still looking down but trying ever so hard to disguise it with a small smile.

Me- Nothing.

Drake- What's wrong?

He asked looking genuinely concerned.

Me- Nothing, I'm just tired now that's all. It was all just a little overwhelming.

He smiled.

Drake- Would you like me to take you home?

Me- No, I'll be ok.

I said turning to leave.

Me- Thank you so much, I enjoyed myself.

I said picking up my jumper off his bed.

Drake- No problem.

He said walking back out onto his balcony.

He was now acting very strange, I stood at his door and looked at him a while longer before turning my back to leave.

That night the sadness in his eyes haunted me, every time I closed my eyes that's all I saw. I've never seen anyone look so sad not even at funerals...the sadness in his eye's were unbearable.

The week went by not much had happened I hung out with Flawless for a bit on Tuesday and we went shake away in angel on Thursday. I haven't seen Clumzy, I tried to phone him but he never answered.

It was Saturday afternoon and I was sat in my room feeling bored when my phone rang.

Drake- Yo girl.

Me- Hi, how you doing?

Drake- Good, what you up to right now?

Me- Not much why?

Drake- Well I need your help to paint my room.

Me- Ok, I'll be over in about half an hour.

I searched my wardrobe for my dungarees and an old top.

Then I got ready and did my hair in a messy bun, I left my house half an hour later.

When I got to his house he answered the door in a pair of navy blue Nike shorts and no shirt, This boy needs to stop doing this no shirt business I can't take it.

He smiled as he pulled me inside and gave me a warm hug.

Drake- Sup boo.....

Me- Hi darling.

I said as he picked me up and carried up upstairs.

Me- DRAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

He laughed as he threw me on his bed.

Me- You done half of it already.

I said looking around.

Drake- Yh, but I want some help now, and you promised boo.

Me- Yh I remember.

I said picking up a paint roller.

I began to paint and I hummed along to the tunes he was playing on his stereo, LL Cool J- Hush came on.

Me- THIS IS MY TUNEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I ain't heard this shit in time.

Drake- At least I know you got good taste In music.

He said with a sexy smile.

The rest of the day was quiet chilled and laid back...When we had finally finished painting his room we both lay on his bed with our arms above our head, legs apart staring at the ceiling.

Me- I could eat a house right now.

Drake- You ain't the only one shawty.

He said turning his head to look at me.

Drake- Thank you.

Me- It was fun.

I replied with a grin.

Drake- Lets go raid the fridge.

He said pulling me up, we was just about to walk down the stairs when he went back into his room to get the paint roller and the paint etc. I waited for him at the top of the stairs, he was taking forever so I went back into his room to look for him.

Just as I opened the door a whole splodge of paint went all over the front of my dungaree.

Me- OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!

I said grabbing a paint brush and splatting paint all over him.

We ran around his room like children throwing paint at each other.

Me- STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, NOT MY HAIR....I'M SOWIIIII!!!!

I pleaded with him as he stood over me with a whole lot of paint.

Drake- I wouldn't do that to you baby girl, I'm tired now anyway....lets go eat.

As we walked out his room we both stopped and looked at his freshly painted red walls that were now covered with splats of white paint, but they still looked good.

Me- I like it.

Drake- Me too, our own little work of art.

He said putting his arm round my shoulder.

Drake- Iiight last one downstairs, makes something to eat.

We both rushed out the room and pushed, pulled, grabbed each other as we tried to get downstairs.

Then we both tumbled down the last three remaining steps and fell on each other with a thud. We lay on the floor laughing for ages before we both agreed that we'd make something and then share it.

I made the burgers and Drake made the chips and some homemade lemon aid, while I chopped up the fruit for the fruit salad.

Drake- Lets watch a movie.

He said when we finished making our food.

I followed him into the living room and took a seat on his comfy sofa.

Me- Your sofa feels good, I might fall asleep before I get to eat my food.

Drake- Please do, I'd be more than happy to eat it for you.

Me- Typical black man.

I said shaking my head, while he laughed and popped in soul plane.

When we finished eating Drake took the plates back into the kitchen and then we lay huddled together on the sofa for the remainder of the movie. It felt so good laying next to him I loved the way his strong arms lay gently across my stomach, he also smelled sooo good despite the fact that we had spent all day sweating while painting his room. As I turned around and pressed my ear against his chest I could hear the sound of his heart beating....Eventually, but I'm not quiet sure when we both dozed off.

When I woke up and checked the time it was 10 past 10 the movie had started again and our glasses from which we drank our drink out of sat neatly on two coasters on the coffee table.

I turned around to look at Drake, who was still fast asleep. He looked so good when he was sleeping I just wanted to kiss him as he lay there on the sofa peacefully.

The room was now quite chilly so I ran upstairs and brought down his covers and covered him up. I so badly wanted to take of my dungaree so I could be nice and comfortable and lay next to him. I thought against it and instead I kissed his cheek and switched off the TV and left.

I sneaked back into my house not wanting to wake my mum up, I jumped in the shower and washed off all the paint and then I hopped out and put my PJ's on, then I rolled lazily into bed and fell fast asleep.

The next day was Sunday, my mum had gone to see my auntie in Manchester so I didn't really have a motive, just as I was about to doze off when my phone rang.

Drake- Hey

Me- Hi

Drake- Sorry about yesterday I was so tired.

Me- Yh I woke up before you so I covered you up and left, I hope you had a good sleep.

Drake- It was the best, and thank you. So what you up to today??

Me- Nothing, my mums gone to Manchester so I'm all alone.

Drake- Awwww, do you want me to come and keep you company or you can come with me to my uncles house, I'm house sitting so I'm just gunner check on his house and make sure everything's fine.

Me- I'd love to come with you.

I couldn't think of nothing else better to do and I enjoyed his company.

Drake- Ok good, Bring something to swim in.

Me- Why?

Drake- it's a surprise.

I smiled.

Me- Ok, see you soon.

I hopped into the shower, it was a nice warm day the sun was bright there were children on the street having fun, overall it was just a really nice day. I put on my bikini under my long white and gold summer dress that I wore when I went on holiday and I put on my gold sandals.

I was just on my way out when my door bell rang, it was Drake.

He was dressed in white shorts and a white and red Ralph shirt with red and white vans and his red and white hat flicked backwards with his long cornrows hanging down his back. He had one diamond earring in and his tattoo almost seemed to glisten on his neck....DAMN was the only word that came to mind.

Drake- Damn, you look hot baby girl.

He said holding my arm high so I could twirl for him.

Me- Thank you so do you hunnie.

I said as we walked down my drive way.

Me- Who's car is that?

Drake- Mine, it came this morning I had to ship it over her from America.

Me- Oh my days

It was a sexy red Mercedes convertible with sparkling rims and red and cream interior.

Me- No way!!

He smiled.

Drake- Hop in.

He said opening the door for me.

I got strapped up and we both put on our stunners I felt like a celebrity cruising around in Miami. I was sat next to the most sexiest boy in the most sexiest car I felt sooooooooooo goood. It was funny when we stopped at a red light girls checked Drake out and guys checked me out.

It was an hours drive to Drakes uncles house then we pulled up in front of a massive house with three cars parked in the driveway and big doors. I was taken aback it was bigger than Clumzy's mums house.

Me- WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! What do you people do??

He laughed.

Drake- My uncle owns his own Advertising agency in America this is the house he stays in when his in the UK. His got a house in the Bahamas and a house in Beverly hills.

Me- Damn

We walked up to his uncle house and he opened the door.

It was BEAUTIFUL and spacious it also had a long winding staircase. With a big living room with the biggest flat screen TV I've ever seen. He had a cinema room and a games room you name it he had it.

Me- I'd love to live in a house like this one day.

I said as Drake dragged me into another room.

It was the room with the indoor pool.

Me- SWEAR DOWN.

Drake- Lets take a swim.

He said taking off his shirt DAMN....and his shorts........DAMN......

I took off my dress and tip toed into the pool expecting it to be cold but it was warm.

We swam in the pool for ages then we were both underwater playing with each other and then I lay my back and floated for a while. Then I bumped into Drake.

He was looking at me with his sexy Honey and nutty brown coloured eyes the water dripped from his long koolie hair and slid down his chest, he bit his sexy lips and held my waist in a firm but gentle grip.

Then he bent down and kissed me deeply his lips were soft and smooth they tasted almost fruity. He rubbed his lips against my neck and then he lifted me up out the water and held me in his arms. He looked up and down my body before running his hands down my thigh and caressing my belly button.

Then he put me back into the water and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pressed me against the wall and we kissed passionately for ages. He groaned slightly as my hand brushed over his dick but he didn't try to feel me up or try to finger me or make me have sex with him...he just kissed me passionately.

Then we drew apart and he looked at me and smiled.

Drake- Your lips feel as good as they look.

Me- So do yours.

I said kissing him again as butterflies filled my belly, a feeling I'd never experienced before. This boy didn't even know what he was doing to me.

We came out the pool and we ordered Chinese and sat in the cinema room eating while we watched Brown sugar a movie about two best friends who fall in love. When I was finished I crawled onto his lap and he cuddled me.

Drake- You Iiight baby girl?

He asked lifting up my chin to face him.

I nodded my head and he smiled and kissed my lips.

We watched the whole movie and then we kissed some more and then left.

It was now evening time this was going to be the last hot day of the year, for the rest of the weeks to come it was going to rain I was happy I had no school in the morning I was on two week holiday because my school was being fixed.

The drive home was nice and relaxing just as we pulled up into his driveway my phone vibrated, it was a text from my mum asking me how I was doing I told her I was fine and I popped my phone back into my bag.

Drake opened the car door for me and we went inside his house.

Me- Where's your mum and Ashley?

Drake- My mum went to America to help out my step dad, there were a few complications regarding the house and all that.

Me- Oh ok.

I said removing my dress.

Me- I'm still a bit wet.

Drake- Ite I'll hang them up for you, you can wear one of my shirts or jerseys something.

He said leaving the room.

I opened his walk in closet and took one of his LA Lakers basketball shirts and popped it on.

When he walked back into the room he looked at me and smiled.

Drake- You look super sexy.

He said taking off his shirt and his shorts.

Drake- I'm gunner hop in the shower real quick, make yourself at home boo.

He said leaning onto the bed and kissing me.

He went into the bathroom while I lay on his bed with my eyes closed replaying our day together. DAMN he was sexy, he was everything a girl could want sexy, kind and caring he was funny and fun to be around.

I got up and stood and pulled open his sliding door that lead to his balcony, the moon shone bright above the world and the stars twinkled beside it. I wrapped my arms around my self and sighed.

I must have been out there for a while because all I felt was big strong arms wrap around my waist and he moved my hair over to my other shoulder and kissed my neck.

Drake- I brought you some hot chocolate boo with cream and marshmallows.

Me- Awwww thank you darling.

I said turning around and kissing him.

I took a long sip.....it was goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd.

When we finished drinking our hot chocolate on the balcony he pulled me inside and we lay on his bed huddled in each others arms under the covers.

Me- Thank you.

I said caressing his face.

Drake- For??

Me- For everything, I've felt so special for these past few days and its all down to you.

He smiled.

Drake- You Don't need to thank me Kemmie.

I hugged him close and fell asleep in his arms.

The next day he took me to a café in west end for breakfast and then we went shopping. He got me a nice black Armani evening dress and a red Versace Evening dress with a pair of red Versace hells to match.

Me- No I can't let you buy all that.

Drake- Kemmie its money, when you die you leave it behind.

He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Me- Thank you so much.

I said as he handed me the bag and paid for the items.

We walked around and then we had delicious pizza for lunch at a small Italian restaurant.

As we sat down and ate I noticed he hadn't brought anything for himself.

Me- Are you not going to buy anything for yourself??

Drake- There's no point babe.

Me- Why?

Drake- I have clothes I've never worn sitting in my wardrobe, I'm planning on making use of them. You Don't live forever If I don't wear them now they'll never get worn and then it will have been a waste of money.

Me- True.

I said tucking into my third slice of pizza.

Later on as we walked to his car he complained of having a really bad headache.

Me- Let me pop into boots and get you something to ease the pain.

I said about to rush off.

Drake- Its ok, I have tablets at home, I get these all the time.

His phone rang and it was his mum.

He spoke to her for a while and then he hung up and lay his head back on the seat.

Drake- This woman worries to much.

He said wincing in pain.

I began to worry about him myself but he assured me he was fine and started the car. The journey home was quiet for once, we pulled up into his drive way and then we went inside. He headed straight upstairs and lay on his bed.

I covered him up and then went downstairs to make him some tea when I came back upstairs he was no longer laying in bed I could hear him being sick in the bathroom. I began to panic, I hope he was ok.

Then his mum called again I answered feeling relived.

Me- Hello

Neesee- Hi, who's this?

Me- Oh it's Kemmie.

Neesee- Oh Kemmie, thank god are you with Drake right now.

Me- Yes and his being sick, I'm really worried about him.

Neesee- He'll be ok in a few hours but make sure you keep an eye on him, if he falls asleep please wake him up every half an hour just to make sure his ok. Promise me you'll do that Kemmie.

Me- I promise.

Neesee- Your mum isn't around is she.

Me- She's meant to be coming home soon from Manchester.

Neesee- Ok when she comes please tell her to ring me urgently.

Me- Ok, Miss Pharell are you sure Drake is ok.

Neesee- Please call me Neesee and yes he'll be ok darling just keep an eye on him for me.

Me- Ok I will.

I said as Drake entered the room.

Neesee- Thank you, take care.

He stood at the bathroom door looking at me with a weird expression on his face.

Drake- Was that my mum.

I nodded.

Drake- What did she tell you.

Me- Nothing, she just wants me to keep an eye on you.

He breathed a sigh of relief and then he crawled back into bed.

I crawled into bed beside him and he hugged me.

Me- I brought you some tea.

I said leaning up to hand it to him.

Drake- Thank you so much.

He whispered as he took a sip and rested on his bedside table.

Me- Damn you are so hot.

I said as he put his arm back over me.

Drake- I know.

He said cheekily.

Me- No literally your skin is burning.

I said feeling him all over.

Me- I'm coming back.

I said getting up and running downstairs for some cool water and a flannel when I came back upstairs he was under the covers.

Drake- I'm cold.

I pulled the covers from off of him and felt his skin he was still burning up I dipped the flannel into the cool water and wiped it all over his body. His body relaxed and he closed his beautiful eyes, eventually he fell asleep and I lay beside him staring at his flawless skin and his kissable lips and his little button shaped nose. I smiled and I hugged him and then kissed him on his cheek.

I did as his mum told me to do and woke him up every half an hour, I made some soup for him and he ate it and went back to sleep his mum called a few times to check up on him and then my own mum called and said she wouldn't be coming back down tonight, I insured her that I was ok and then after a good 10minets she came off the phone.

Eventually Drake woke up by then his fever had gone down and I was exhausted I slumped down into the bed next to him and he kissed me.

Drake- Now its my turn to look after you baby girl, get some rest I feel ok now.

He said staring into my eyes .

Me- Are you sure.

Drake- I'm more than sure boo.

Me- Ok.

Drake- Thank you Kemmie.

Were the last words I heard before I drifted off into a deep sleep.

(Flawless)

I was out on the blocks jamming with couple man when Clumzy rod up to me on his push bike he

Looked fucked like he hadn't slept in days

Me- Clumzy wah gwarn for you bruv.

I said spudding him.

Clumzy- I'm easy just been about try'na make money still.

Me- Look at you Clumzy, you're a mess.

Clumzy- Nah fam I'm easy, you got any money man ain't eaten for day's.

I hated seeing him like this.

Me- Come we go to my crib man will sort you out still.

Clumzy- Iiight

Me- Oi you man bless yh.

Mandem- Yh safe Flawless, Bless Clumzy.

They said going back to their conversation.

The walk to my house was quiet when I got in I made him a sandwich while he took a shower and I leant him some of my clothes.

Me- Clumzy talk to me bruv, wah gwarn for you. What do you need money, somewhere to stay what. You're my Co Dee man can't watch you throw your life away like this.

Clumzy- What's the point of life fam, my parents never wanted me not even Kemmie wanted me bruv.

Me- Well she's never gunner want you now look at yourself Clumzy, who's gunner want you bruv you look half dead like you ain't slept in years your covered in bruises and cuts and all this other bull shit. Tell me what females gunner look at you and be like yh that's who I want. Where's De'angelo??

Clumzy- I dunno bruv man ain't seen him for a hot second, he done a robbery the other day and feds onto him so his got to lay low for a bit.

Me- You see all of that, what are man gunner do this for the rest of your lives.

Clumzy- I dunno.

He said solemnly.

Me- Go upstairs in the guest room and get some rest, you rolling with me again from now on. Fuck whatever else your doing.

I said walking out the kitchen and going upstairs to get some rest myself.

Later on that day I heard a knock on my door.

Me- YO.

Clumzy pushed open the door.

Clumzy- Some madness happened today with some of them Sho Vill man that same bruda that stabbed my brother come to the ends talking shit an them man are gunner ride out on dem man tonight you down.

Me- Clumzy are you mad bruv. I thought you was gunner try and come off this road ting.

Clumzy- Bruv this is for my brother.

Me- You know what Clumzy I'm done talking if you don't wanna hear you'll feel, as for me I'm done I'm not on this road ting no more.

Clumzy- Kl, I'm out.

He said turning away I listened to his foot steps going down the stairs and then I heard the sound of him open and close the front door.

I lay back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling, I wondered if I was doing the right thing and even though deep down I knew I was it didn't stop me from feeling guilty, because he needed me and I'd turned my back on him when he had no where else to turn......

I got up and paced the room for a good 10minuets and then the doorbell brought me back down to reality, I rushed downstairs hoping it was Clumzy but it was Kyla.

I don't know why but as soon as she stepped inside I threw my arms around her and hugged her tight.

(Kyla)

I pulled away and looked into his beautiful eyes as large tear fell down his cheek.

Me- Awwww baby what's wrong?

I asked holding him tight in my arms.

Flawless- I dunno what to do babes.

Me- Lets go upstairs and talk about it.

I said holding his hand and pulling him upstairs.

When we got into his room we both lay in bed under the covers in the dark.

Me- Tell me all about it babe.

He began to tell me the story and all I could do was hold him afterwards.

Me- Baby you made the right choice you can't keep picking up the pieces for Clumzy he needs to learn...I know its hard but your going to have to sit back and let him make his mistakes.

I said rubbing my hands against his warm smooth chest.

Eventually we both fell asleep but then I was awoken by someone calling my name.

Flawless- Kyla......................Ky.

He whispered while shaking me.

Me- yes babe.

Flawless- I appreciate your advice babe and I know one day I'm gunner have to sit back and watch him make his mistakes but it won't be today I've got to help him.

Me- Flawless please think about what your doing.

Flawless- I have babes, I can't do it I wouldn't be able to live with myself .

He bent down and kissed me deeply.

Me- Be careful babe, please.

Flawless- I'll try, if I don't make it back....just know that I love you Kyla I always have but I've been to ashamed to say it but now I realise that I want you, I want you so much baby you mean everything to me.

Tears began to fall from my eyes and roll down my cheek.

Me- Baby don't leave me please...........I dunno what I'd do if something happened to you.

Flawless- I'll be ok babes.

He said kissing me again for about 5minuest then he zipped up his coat and put his hat on and then he left.

My heart sank as he closed the front door.

(Clumzy)

The fight had gone crazy, couple man got shot and others got stabbed. Now fed was chasing us I ran and ran but I could still hear them behind me I needed to find somewhere to hide. I lay under a few low bushes near the football field.

Then I heard a few officers above me talking.

Fed1- the fucker got away.

Fed2- He can't have gotten that far.

He came closer to the bush so I tried to crawl backwards but then I stepped on a crisp packet.

Me- FUCK

I said getting up to run.

Fed1- GET THE LITTLE BASTERD.

I was breezing through trees and past house, and dirty estates. I jumped over someone's garden fence and my foot got caught on a piece of wire and I twisted my ankle.

Me- ARGGGGGGGG FUCK.

I screamed out in pain despite the tremendous pain I was in I still had to be quiet, I looked through the gap in the fence and I could see someone bus the corner. I wasn't sure if it was a Sho Vill man or one of my niggers from C.T.

Just then he looked back it was Flawless through my pain I smiled and whispered.

Me- I knew you wouldn't let me down.

Then I slumped down behind the fence and tried to keep low.

(Flawless)

When I got to Sho Vill there was no one about just a whole lot of fed car. Just then someone ran up on me from behind. I turned around and gave them a live blow to their eye.

De'angelo- Fucking hell man.

Me- How the fuck you just gunner run up on man like that bruv.

De'angelo- Allow me man, what you doing here doe GO HOME Flawless, there's fed all about and ting get out of here.

Me- Iiight but where's Clumzy??

De'angelo- I dunno man he had to cut fed were on him.

Me- Be safe bruda.

De'angelo- Yh you too fam, Flawz man owe you one we've all been through some madness together.

Me- I know don.

De'angelo- If anything happens to me look after my brother yh, get him off this road ting I respect you for trying Flawz, this ain't a life that no man should be living.

Me- Bruv I'll do what I gotta do for him still.

De'angelo- Safe for that, at least if I die I'm gunner die with a smile on my face, your like my brother too all I want is for you man to grew up and be suttin so man can say that's my brothers we grew up together we struggled and we hustled but we made it in the end. Now GO its over now.......

Me- Bless De'angelo be easy yh.

De'angelo- Yh man I dunno when next I'll see you because mans gunner have to lay low but take care.

Me- You too.

I said as we both parted our separate ways and as I looked back at him and reminisced on the good ole days I couldn't help but smile. I watched as he disappeared into the night like a ghost not knowing that I was never going to see him again...

(Drake)

I watched her sleep peacefully and I couldn't help but smile, she was beautiful. I wish I'd met her sooner, I wish we had more time together but time was limited as I had told her. Nothing last forever.

(Flawless)

I arrived home half an hour later to find Kyla sat in the edge of my bed in my t-shirt as I opened the door she ran over to me and wrapped her legs around my waits and I kissed her.

Kyla- Baby I love you so much, I'm so sorry flawless I know I fucked up in the past but I want you now, I want you baby tell me that you want me Flawless.

Flawless- I want you Kyla and I got you, your all mine now baby girl I'm never gunner leave you. EVER!

Kyla- Promise me baby

Flawless- I promise baby girl.

We kissed as the rain fell peacefully outside and the wind rustled in the trees and the moon shone big and bright over the earth as it streamed in through my bedroom curtains. My mind ran on Clumzy I asked god to keep him safe and De'angelo too.

As we crawled into bed both in a world of our own but separated by our thoughts I could only hope and pray that tomorrow brought some good news.

(Kemmie)

The next day............

I woke up to a nice breakfast in bed.

Drake- This is my little way of saying thank you, for yesterday.

Me- You shouldn't have.

Drake- Well I have and I hope you enjoy it.

As we sat down and ate I turned on the TV to watch the news.

News reporter- Six Teenagers were brutally killed yesterday evening at around 11.30pm in Sho Lane, two of the victims died from stab wounds to their chest and the other four died of bullet wound injuries.

The police were called late that evening by a resident who said that they can hear gun shots and lots of shouting and screaming from people outside. Police arrived to see a group of at least 60 teenagers fleeing the scene, they tried to chase as many as they could but failed miserably.

Police are asking people to come forward with any information that can be useful to solving the murders of these Six Teenagers. They say that they are not quiet sure what the motive behind the killings were but said its likely to be gang rivalry between two notorious gangs, one known as Sho Vill and the other known as Clapping Town Mandem. Who have had on going problems with each other from way back.

Only two of the victims can be named the others still remain unknown, one of the neighbours described last nights events as shocking he said it started off as an action film but ended as a horror.

One of the victims who got stabbed has been identified as Marcus E-lay and another victim who got shot twice in his head has been identified as De'angelo Price.

The whole tray fell from my hands and went crashing onto the floor as an army of tears began to blur my vision as a picture of De'angelo came up on the screen.

Me- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE!!!

I had forgotten Drake was in the room as I fell onto the floor and wrapped my arms around myself.

Drake- Baby what's wrong?

He said pulling me up off the floor and allowing me to fall onto his smooth warm chest and cry.

Me- I know him.

I said trying to fight back tears.

Drake- Who?

Me- De'angelo the guy on the TV who got shot in his head......I know him.

I repeated.

Drake- I'm sooo sorry boo.

He said rocking me back and forth in his arms.

Drake- Baby I'm so sorry.

He repeated.

I continued to cry for hours until I couldn't cry anymore then I phoned Flawless.

Flawless- Kemz.

He said solemnly.

Me- Have you heard?

Flawz- Yh....

There was a long pause before I spoke again.

Me- I'm sorry baby.

Flawless- I'm ok babes, are you alright??

Me- Yh I'm good.

I replied, silence again.

Me- Where's Clumzy?

I asked finally.

Flawless- I don't know Kemmie, I wish I knew the last time I saw him was last night before he left my house.

He said breaking down.

Me- I'm coming to see you now baby, don't cry darling its gunner be ok.

My heart bleed as I heard Flawless cry, I hated when boys cry especially when you knew that they weren't the type of boys to cry like Flawless for example. I knew it cut him deep and if Clumzy was dead I don't now what he'd do then, I could only hope and pray that he was ok.

I came off the phone to Flawless and Drake sat on the bed looking at me.

Drake- What's up?

Me- I'm going to go and see my friend.

Drake- Would you like a lift?

Me- Yes please, I'll explain everything on the way there.

I said grabbing my coat and my shoes.

It was raining hard outside like they had predicted on the weather forecast.

Drake Hugged me as we walked to the car he opened the door for me and bent down and kissed me.

Drake- Smile for me baby I hate to see you down.

Me- I know darling but I haven't got much to smile about right now.

Drake- Iiight baby girl.

He said closing the door and walking to the other side of the car.

The journey to Flawless's house felt like forever even though it wasn't. We pulled up into the blocks and a couple man were craning there necks to look at Drakes car.

Drake- I'll wait down here for you ma, you go do your thing Iiight. Just holla if you need me.

I thanked him and kissed his sexy lips.

Me- I won't be long.

Drake- Take your time boo ain't no rush you do what you gotta do Iiight.

I nodded my head and gave him a grateful smile.

Drake- Mmmm was that a little smile I saw mmmm your getting der my sexy boo boo.

I had to laugh at his last comment.

Drake- Damn baby, you so sexy when you smile.

Me- Oh Drake I have to go you need to stop showering me with all these compliments, actually just hold them until I come back.

He laughed.

As I ran into the blocks, as soon as I opened the door a strong smell of piss, alcohol and weed and body Oder filled my nostrils making my stomach churn. I held my breath until I got into the lift which surprisingly smelt fresh and clean and looked it too.

When I got to the 4 floor a couple man were sat on the stairs bunning zoot's and ting.

Boy1- Yo, sexy talk to man real quick.

Me- I don't do hood rats.

I said walking off.

Boy2- Face tee little sexy gyal.

I shook my head at there stupidity and then waited for Flawless to answer the door.

As soon as he opened the door he fell into my arms.

Me- Sssssh baby its ok.

I said ushering him inside.

We took a seat on his sofa and Kyla popped in quickly to say hi.

Kyla- Babe would you like something to drink?

She asked.

Me- No thanks .

I replied.

Kyla- Baby??

Flawless- Na I'm good babe.

Kyla- Ok I'll be upstairs if you need me.

Flawless- No stay.

Kyla- No talk to Kemmie, when your done we can talk ok.

Flawless- don't leave.

Kyla- I'm not going home babe I promise.

She said kissing him on the cheek before rushing out the living room.

Me- Come ere.

Flawless- Its all my fault there both dead and its all my fault.

Me- Babe its not your fault, and we don't know if Clumzy's dead all we can do is wait, lets not assume the worst right away ok.

I was surprised at how strong I was being but I knew Flawless needed me, what good would I be to him if I was in a state too.

We spent 20minuets talking and then he began to get tired.

Me- Go get some rest boo, everything's going to be ok.

Flawless- I love you sooo much Kemmie, are you ok?

Me- Yh I'm glad you've got Kyla to keep you going.

Flawless- Who have you got I'm no good to you in this state.

Me- I've got Drake.

I replied with a big smile.

Flawless- Who??

I had forgotten I hadn't given him the run down so I gave him a brief explanation.

Flawless- As long as his taking care of my princess I don't mind. Lemme meet him.

Me- Maybe some other time boo, right now you need to rest.

Flawless- I hear that, I love you Kemmie I dunno what I'd do without you.

Me- I love you too baby and without me you'd be fine because you've got Kyla.

He smiled,

Flawless- BUT Two is ALWAYS better than one.

He said walking me to the door.

I gave him one last hug and then made my way back downstairs.

When I got back Drake greeted me with a smile.

Drake- You done now babe?

Me- Yh lets go home.

I replied.

Drake- Iiight ma, but I'm gunner pop over to my uncles house later if your interested.

Me- Why not, anything to take my mind off everything that has gone on today.

He smiled.

Drake- That's more like it babes, lemme play your tune so I can hear your sexy voice singing on the way home.

I laughed.

Me- You are too much Drake Pharell.

He smiled.

Drake- That's gotta be a good thing.

Me- ALWAYS.

I said as LL COOL J- HUSH blasted through the speakers, when the song was over I turned down the music.

Me- I forgot I haven't told you the story yet.

Drake- Kemmie you don't have too tell me.

Me- But I want too because I feel so bad, I want someone to tell me that its not my fault and everything's going to be ok.

Drake- Iiight I'm all ears baby girl.

He said as we cruised in the rain and I began to tell my story.

Drake- Damn, that's some fucked up shit but I don't see why you feel bad. People make their own mistakes and its up to them to learn from it you can't hold his hand through every bad situation that he gets himself into his not a child no more he needs to take responsibility for his own actions. However a good friend wants what's best for their friends so I can understand your pain but don't blame yourself, you gave him the advice both of you did and he never took it so now its up to him.

I listened intently to what Drake was saying noticing that half the things he said was true, I can't beat myself up because he didn't take me advice I can only continue to pray that his ok and that one day he comes to sense's before its to late IF its not already to late.

Then rest of the journey home was silent, as we pulled up in the driveway I noticed the expression on Drakes face had changed.

Me- What's wrong babe?

Drake- Nothing babe, come on lets go in.

When we got in Drake ushered me upstairs.

Drake- Choose one of the dresses I brought you, were gunner take your mind off things.

He said kissing me and leaving the room.

Me- Drake!!

Drake- Mmmm

Me- Are you sure your ok?

Drake- I'm fine Kemmie, don't be long.

I chose the red dress with my red heels to match, before hurrying downstairs to meet Drake. He was sat In the living room on the sofa looking up at the ceiling as I entered the room he turned to face me.

Drake- Ready?

I nodded my head as he grabbed his car keys off the table and held the front door and the car door open for me.

Once again the journey to his uncles house was quiet there wasn't even any music on, as we pulled up into his uncles MASSIVE driveway I smiled remembering this was the first place we shared our first kiss.

He parked the car and then got out and held the car door open for me.

This time he rung the doorbell and a man answered in his suit and bow tie.

The man- Good Evening Mr. Pharell.

Drake- Hey John, this Is the butler. John Kemmie Lovell, Kemmie John.

John- Good Evening Miss Lovell.

Me- Good Evening John and please call me Kemmie in future.

I said as he ushered us into the house.

John- May I take your coat Miss Lovell, I'm very sorry Kemmie.

Me- Its ok I'll hang it up myself.

John- May I take your coat Mr. Pharell.

Drake- Na its kl, why don't you sit down and relax John.

John- Ohhh I'm quite alright sir, may I offer you a beverage or a snack?

Drake- John were KL.

He said patting his back.

Drake- How's the wife and kids?

John- Oh they are quiet alright sir, thank you for asking.

He said walking into the living room.

Drake- Why Don't you go upstairs and get ready, dinner will be served soon.

Me- DINNER?

Drake- Yes

He said running up the stairs into his room.

John- May I show you to a guest room Miss Lovell?

Me- Yes John.

He poked his elbow out symbolising for me to slip my arm into his and lead me upstairs to a guest room.

John- Would you like any towels or soap perhaps, maybe a light snack??

Me- No thank you, thanks for your help John.

He smiled and began to make his way back downstairs.

I closed the door and sat on the giant bed, why didn't Drake show me where to go. He was acting a bit strange and it only began after I told him the story, but why did he keep insisting that he was ok.

I tried to put it all in the back of my mind as I got dressed and did my hair, when I was finished I returned downstairs.

John- You look very beautiful Miss Lovell, if you take my arm I'll take you to Mr. Pharell he awaits you in the glass room. You may want to bring your jacket Miss Lovell as it is quite chilly outside.

Me- Good idea.

I said grabbing my cardigan off the coat hanger.

John- Are you ready Miss Lovell.

Me- Yes john and please STOP calling me that.

He smiled.

John- I'm very sorry Kemmie, shall we.

He said as I slipped my arm into his and he lead me outside into the garden...........WOWWWWWWWWW it was MASSIVE there was acres of land out here and somewhere far off in the distance I could see a small house made out of glass.

Me- Were not going to wal..............

Just as I was about to finish my sentence John pulled up beside me in a small car looking thing.

John- Take a seat Mis.......Kemmie.

I sat down and we zoomed through the grass until we got there few minuets later, Drake opened the door for me and I walked in.

Me- Thank you John.

John- No problem, please enjoy your evening Mr.Pharell and Kemmie.

I smiled as he got it right for the first time.

Drake- So you remember to call her Kemmie but you never remember to call me Drake.

John laughed.

John- I do enjoy pissing you off sir.

I laughed as he said it with a posh accent and a chuckle.

Drake- You're a crazy dude John, thank you and thank Devon for the dinner.

John- Will do Mr. Pharell.

He said leaving with a grin and then zooming away.

I took a seat as Drake uncovered our starter.

It was pumpkin soup served with hot white rolls.

Me- Mmmm this is delicious.

I remarked.

Drake gave me a small grin and we finished up our starter in silence.

Then he brought out the main dish.

It was Italian stuffed chicken served with pasta potato and pesto.

It was goood but this time I kept that comment to myself, even thought the meal was lovely the atmosphere was tense and I couldn't wait for dinner to be over.

Last was Dessert which was an Italian cream cake served with warm melted chocolate and chopped strawberries sprinkled with a pinch of sugar.

We both tucked into our cake and when I was finished I got up to leave.

Drake- Where you going?

Me- Home.

He ran over to me and pulled me back.

Me- When your not in a fucked up mood then we can talk I've had it with you.

I said grabbing my arm.

Just as I opened the door to leave he asked.

Drake- Do you still want him??

Me- WHO?

I said turning around confused.

Drake- Clumzy.

Me- No but I'd like him to sort out his life, is this why you've been acting like this. Drake don't be so stupid haven't I made it clear enough that I want you and ONLY you.

I said walking over to him and reaching out and stroking his face.

Drake- You look so beautiful in your red dress it suits you.

Me- Thank you.

Drake- Are you sure you want me.

Me- I've never been so sure about anything in my life.

Drake- Kemmie I................

I cut him off by kissing him deeply as the rain fell upon the glass house it sounded so peaceful we pulled apart and looked up at the rain falling on the glass roof, it was beautiful.

Then he pulled me into a room it wasn't glass but the roof was and it had two big glass sliding doors covered with red velvet curtains. The giant bed sat untouched with millions of cushions on it I just wanted to take off my clothes and lay down.

So that's what we did I took off my dress and lay in bed next to Drake with my panties and bra on , while he lay topless with his boxers on and we huddled in each others arm watching the rain fall peacefully on our glass roof.

And I made up my mind that I wanted him and I never knew how much until now. I turned to face him but he was already looking at me with his honey and nutty brown coloured eyes his pink lips were moist and his hair was out so it sat neatly on his chest making him look even sexier. I ran my hand across the small tattoo on his neck that said nothing last forever.

Then I looked into his eyes again and then I kissed him as the butterflies filled my belly once again fluttering their beautiful wings.

A week went by and mum was back from Manchester and It was back to the same old school routine again. Then one day after school my mum greeted me at the door with a big grin on her face.

Me- What you all smiles about??

I asked.

Mum- WERE GOING TO ST LUCIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me- NO WAY, WHEN????

Mum- TOMORROW.

Me- I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

Me- For how long .

Mum- Until the 20th of December.

Me- So that's a month.

Mum- Yup and that's not it!!!!!

Me- Can it get any better???

Mum- NEESEE, ASHLEY AND DRAKE ARE COMING TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Me- SWEAR DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mum- YUP SO GET PACKING.

But it was to late I had already ran across the road and knocked on Drakes door.

Me-HEY NEESEE, HOW DOING, THAT'S GOOD, I'M FINE.

I said asking and answering all the questions as I breezed past her.

I Busted through the door and Drake was already packing.

Me- OH MY DAYS BABY WERE GOING TO ST LUCIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said running and jumping on him.

He laughed and spun me around the room.

Drake- Awwww my baby's all happy and shit............

I laughed.

Me- HAPPY IS AN UNDERSTATEMEANT I'M OVER THE BLOODY SUN MATE, FUCK THE MOON!!!

He laughed so hard he had tears in his eyes.

Drake- You make me laugh baby girl but you won't be able to go if you don't pack, so go on!!!

Me- YOU KNEW DIDN'T YOU.

Drake- It was my idea and my mum asked your mum and everything came together from der.

Me- I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUU!!!

I said running downstairs and then running back up to kiss him and then I ran and hugged Neesee.

Me- THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

She laughed.

Neesee- Your welcome darling.

I ran out the house and skipped all the way back over the street, I hummed while I threw endless clothes in my bag including my Black dress Drake had brought for me. When I was finished I was exhausted so I called Flawless and screamed down the phone using the last bit of energy I had but then he had a surprise.

Flawless- I'M COMING TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Me- FUCK OFF!!

Flawless- You Don't want that.

Me- SWEAR DOWN.

Flawless- Yh your mum hollered at my mum and my mum hollered at Kyla's mum and it was sorted.

My mum and Flawless's mum are good friends they went to the same school and all sorts I was so happy Flawless was coming it was time for us to take a break from all the crap that has been going on around here lately.

After running around my room screaming like a fish I had no energy and fell asleep on the phone to Flawless.

My mum woke me up next morning at 4.30am out flight was due to leave at nine.

I put on my outfit I had selected and ran downstairs to see everyone all rammed In my living room. Flawless and Drake was bussing conversation while Kyla lay fast asleep in Flawless's arms and I said morning to everyone and lay on Drake as our mums made us snacks to bring along.

When it was time to go Flawless woke up Kyla and then we all hopped into the back of the cab. It was still dark outside and we all used the opportunity to get some more sleep.

Drake- Are you warm baby.

He said wrapping his arms around me.

I nodded.

Me- I'm so excited baby, I couldn't think of anyone better to spend this holiday with than you.

He smiled and kissed me on my lips.

Drake- Same too you baby girl, lets get some rest.

He said pulling me close to him.

(Kyla)

It felt good to be in Flawless's arms I can't remember the last time I felt so in love............if ever.

Flawless- Are you ok??

Me- Yh are you?

I asked trying to get as close to him as possible.

Flawless- Yh, because you're here.

I smiled.

Me- Baby I love you so much.

Flawless- I love you too darling.

He whispered as he kissed me deeply and then closed his eyes.

I looked out the window at all the beautiful lights that lit up the sky and then I looked back at my baby and then an overwhelming feeling of love took over my body and a small tear fell from my eye.

Then I closed my eyes and listened to his heart beat.

(Neesee)

I turned around and smiled as I saw Kyla in Ramel's arms and Kemmie's in Drakes arms. It reminded me of when I was young, but then a tear drop escaped my eye as I looked at my baby boy...........I couldn't imagine him no longer being around. My children were my world, I wanted to see them grow up and become what ever they wanted to be. I wanted to protect them for bad things but I couldn't not this time, I couldn't protect him all I could was sit back and watch his life get eaten away. It pained me more than anything in the world............my baby boy who I loved so much..............................................................................GONE!!!

(Kemmie)

When we got to the airport we all checked in and then we sat down and ate the sandwiches and other snacks our mums had prepared for us and then we all slept again until about 8.30 when we was told to make our way to the plane.

It was a long process until we finally got on bored the plane there were four seats in each row so my mum, Neesee, Latoya, Shandy (Kyla's mum) sat together talking about men. While I sat next to Drake and Drake sat next to Flawless who sat next to Kyla.

Kyla- Yh I wanna be right at the end so when I wanna piss it's a stress free process. I feel sorry for you Kemmie.

I laughed.

Me- Why did I not think of that?

Kyla- Next time babes.

She said with a grin we all laughed and buckled up and popped in our ear plugs into our ears.

While the Flight attendant told us what to do encase of an emergency five minuets after the demonstration the plane began to move and the seatbelt light came on and then the voice of the pilot echoed around the plane telling everyone to strap up and prepare to lift off.

As the plane began to move Drake grabbed my hand and held it tight.

Me- Baby what's wrong??

I asked noticing that he began to look a little uneasy.

Drake- I'm scared of heights boo.

Me- Awwww baby.

I said hugging him and kissing his forehead.

I held his hand as the plane began to go faster and then it lifted off.

For some reason everyone on the plane was clapping and cheering.

I laughed, this was gunner be an interesting flight.

When we were t a good height in the air the pilot spoke again and told everyone to enjoy the flight and to make sure all mobile phones were switched off or set to offline, he told us the entertainment should be ready soon as in the TV and music etc the only thing that could be seen on our individual screens was a map and the small plane that symbolised us.

The flight attendants then came around and handed out headphones to those who didn't have any but we all had some of our own we plugged them in as the entertainment began. They should you the trailers of all the movies that were available to us and the music that was available.

Drake- What you gunner watch boo?

He asked leaning over.

Me- I dunno yet.

They were showing all the latest movies Made in Dagenham, Takers (with sexy T.I) and Chris brown , Matt Dillon and the sexy Michael Ealy and some other uninteresting dudes. They were also showing Buried, The other guys, Winters Bone, Resident evil: After Life, The switch, Piranha, The Expendables, Salt, Toy Story, Inception and many more.

Drake- Inception sounds good.

Me- I started to watch it at home but then it was boring at the beginning it takes long to get the action started.

Me- Now salts a good movie and I never even got to watch it until the end.

Drake- Salt it is then baby girl.

We both selected salt and covered up under the new blankets provided for us and huddled as close as we could.

Drake- She looks ugly with blond hair.

Me- She dyes it later on in the movie but its slyly true.

I said as the movie began.

(Kyla)

I looked over at Kemmie and Drake enjoying a film together they made a nice couple and Drake was an extremely good looking guy, he had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen but I'm sure he wasn't as perfect as my baby.

Flawless was asleep so I selected a movie I decided to watch Toy Story 3 I loved this movie I had all the videos when I was a child it was nice how they made Andy grew up with the viewers because he was now the same age as us and it's almost as if he grew up with us it's a great film.

I lay on my baby and began to watch the film.

A while later the flight attendant came around offering us Tea, Coffee or hot chocolate or a cold drink.

Me- Can I have some orange juice please.

Flight A- Yes you may.

She said placing a cup on my tray and smiling as she poured me some drink.

Flawless was still asleep and Kemmie and Drake both had hot chocolates.

I un paused my movie and sipped on my juice.

It was a long flight but eventually we made it to St Lucia..........

(St Lucia - Kemmie)

We have now been here for a week and were all having the time of our lives Drake and Flawless went water skiing and then we all went scuba diving with our mums. Tonight we was all going to go to the Gros Islet street party that happens every Friday .

For now we were all having fun at Rodney Bay which was close to the hotel we were all staying in called Bay Gardens it was a beautiful hotel with lots of swimming pools and great food and the lovely sandy beach gave you a spectacular view from our balcony.

The sun began to set as me and Drake lay huddled up in each others arms.

Me- Wow this is so beautiful.

Drake- Yh just like you baby.

He said holding me and kissing me gently.

Then he rubbed my cheek and looked into my eyes.

Drake- Damn Kemmie

Me- What's wrong?

Drake- Nothing everything is just how I wanted it to be, I'm a happy man, and its all down to you.

I smiled.

Me- Awwww babe.

I said kissing him and then laying on him as the sky mixed oranges with the yellows and the reds with oranges to make a spectacular view, the whole beach became quiet as everyone enjoyed the moment.

(An hour Later)

We were all back in our hotel suit getting ready to go to Gros Islet street party.

Flawless- Bruv this street party sounds fucking live!!!!!

Me- Alie

Kyla- Its been a long time since I went around wukking up my waist line.

Me- You know!!!

I said slapping her a high five.

Drake- I can't wait to see this.

Said Drake looking at my ass.

Flawless- YOU KNOW DEM WAY DER!!!

Flawless said while spudding Drake.

Kyla- Flawless get your head out the gutter and you too Mr.

She said pointing at Drake.

Flawless- ALLLOW ITTTTTTTTTTT LIKE SAY YOU WON'T BE BRUCKING YOUR NECK TO WATCH NEXT MAN WUK UP DER WAIST.

Kyla- When mandem are wukking up I can't be trusted.

Flawless- Mmmm I'm keeping an eye on you.

He said with a fat grin.

Flawless- AS FOR YOU KEMMIE I'M NOT EVEN PREPARED TO GO DOWN THIS ROAD WITH YOU.

I just gave him a sly grin and went into the bathroom to get changed.

Kyla- Where der is soca or bashment I'M INVOLOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

We all laughed even me behind the bathroom door.

We all left the hotel and got into the rented jeep it wasn't too far from the hotel and I was happy.

When we got to the hotel I heard them playing Rupee- Jump.

Kyla- WOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MY TUNE.

She said wukking up her waist with her mum.

The whole street was filled with people dancing sweating and having a good time the atmosphere buzzed with excitement as the sweet smell of BBQ Chicken filled everyone's nostrils every where you looked there was endless people selling food rice, coleslaw, Roast Corn, fried fish and chicken or BBQ chicken everything.......

I laughed as Kyla, Flawless and Kyla's mum was all wukking up together and out of no where a tall black man with dreads pulled over Kyla's mum and they started wukking up themselves. Even Drakes mum had flew off somewhere to have fun and my mum was in a corner bruking out on some next dude.

Just as I was about to turn around and look for Drake someone grabbed my waist and we started to dance I was having a good time until I spotted DRAKE standing near a bar sipping on a bottle of beer while talking to a female.

Me- What the..........

I turned around to see a sexy looking black boy peering back at me but I didn't come here to check man and without a word I walked away and sat next to Drake in the bar.

Girl- Hey

Me- You are?

I said raising an eyebrow.

Girl- Torrey.

Me- Well Torrey your conversation has come to an end, BLESS

I said turning my head and "chuck chucking up my deuces"

She left after giving me a dirty screw face and as I turned to look at Drake he had a fat grin on his face.

Drake- Dang boo, she was only asking me if I was enjoying myself.

Me- Don't even try and play sweet and innocent with me.

Drake- You was all over dat dude just a minuet ago.

Me- NIGGER I thought it was you.

He laughed.

Drake- Awwww I'm sorry boo.

Me- No you ain't.

I said putting on my fake American accent, which made him laugh even harder.

Drake- Kemmie der ain't no other girl out here for me but you, your all I want. These females show me love and I let them know that I got someone who I'm digging already. I told her about you already and she looked and saw you dancing on that guy and she said are you just gunner leave her and I said I trust you and a part of me knew that you didn't know it was me. It was all too funny baby girl.

Me- So I'm a laughing stock for you and some bitch you just met a couple minuets ago, great that just fucking great DRAKE!!!

I said storming off into the crowed.

We stayed for a couple more hours and then we all went back to the hotel.

When I got in I jumped in the shower I had a wash and crawled into bed with my headphones in listening to Trey Songz- Your side of the bed. I was dozing off when I felt someone lay in the bed and wrap their arms around me, I was quite sure it was Drake but I turned around to check didn't want anymore mistakes.

It was him.............

Drake- Baby talk to me boo.

He whispered.

Me- I have nothing to say.

Drake- Lets go and take a walk on the beach.

Me- I'm not in the mood.

Then he lifted me up and carried me all the way to the beach and sat me down on the sand.

Drake- Look at me.

I sighed and looked at him reluctantly.

Drake- Please tell me your not upset over something as stupid as what happened in the street party, Kemmie fuck all these other chicks I want you baby girl.

He said with sincerity in his eyes.

Me- I'm sorry, I was just being stupid.

He smiled and looked up in the sky as fat rain drops began to fall but it was nice and warm. Then he picked me up and spun me around and then he chased me in the rain.

I jumped on his back as he spun around and I looked up to the sky letting the rain fall onto my face, then he kissed me passionately as he placed me back onto the floor. Then we ran for cover under a few trees and we sat huddled up together watching the rain fall and watching the waves crashing onto the beach and washing away the sand with their white gloves.

Drake- Its nice out here.

He said looking out at the sea.

Me- Yh it is.

Drake- Kemmie have you ever had a boyfriend?

Me- Not a proper one.

Drake- Word?

Me- Yh I swear, why do boys find it so hard to believe.

Drake- Maybe because your just perfect, every mans dream.

Me- Awwww thank you babe, what about you I know you've had lots of girls...what's your longest relationship.

Drake- 2years and I haven't had a lot of relationships I've been out with 3 girls.

Me- No way!

Drake- I swear down.

I laughed as he put on an English accent.

Me- Not bad American boy.

He laughed.

Drake- But yh I've only been out with 3 girls, for me to want to have a relationship with you you've got to be special the other two that I dated before I went out with my last girl they weren't special.............I just fucked up. But my last girl she was good we had good times and bad times but we enjoyed being together we just fell out of love.

Me- Oh, do you miss her sometimes.

Drake- Na not really, because I knew that there was going to be a special girl out there for me. I just had to be patient.

Me- Yh I know exactly what you mean.

Drake- I found her......

He said kissing me deeply.

Me- I found him too.

I said as a small tear escaped my eye and he wiped it away from me and then we hugged as the sun began to rise upon the sea.

Drake- Lets go get some rest.

Then we stood up, held each others hands and ran through the rain back to our hotel.

We took off our wet clothes and then we crawled into bed together and fell asleep in each others arms as the cool breeze blew into the room from the open balcony door.

When I woke up I heard Drake being sick again, he came out the bathroom looking a mess.

Me- Come here baby.

I held him and kissed him.

Me- Baby what's wrong with you?

I asked.

He looked up at me with a solemn expression and then he closed his eyes and rolled over with his back towards me.

I sighed and went and got Neesee.

She rushed into the room and began frantically throwing things everywhere.

Drake- Mum, Mum, MUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Neesee- What!

Drake- Just leave everything, I'm ok.

Neesee-Did you bring your tablets.

Drake- There in the bag.

Neesee- Do you have a headache, do you want tea or a cold drink or something to eat.

Drake- I just want to sleep mum, go and enjoy yourself I'll be fine.

They began to talk again so I just left the room to give them some space, I went downstairs to have breakfast with Kyla and Flawless.

Flawless- Where's Drake?

Me- His ill

Kyla- Awwww poor baby.

Me- I know.

Flawless- Mans gunner have a morning swim I'll see you lot in a bit.

He said kissing Kyla on her lips and giving me a peck on my cheek.

I pushed the food around on the plate while I was in deep thought thinking about Drake.

Kyla- His going to be ok.

I looked up at her.

Me- I don't think so.

Kyla- Why?

Me- Its not the first time his been sick like this, and it only last for a few hours.

Kyla- Well that's good.

Me- I suppose, but I can't help but think its something bad.

Kyla- Why Don't you ask him?

Me- I did but he just looked away.

Kyla- I dunno what to say baby girl.

Me- Its ok.

Kyla- Does he take any medication?

Me- His mum asked him if he brought his tablets and when he got sick the other time I told him I was gunner buy him some paracetamol's from boots but he insisted they wouldn't work an that his got some tablets at home.

Kyla- Well from the time he has to take medication for it I don't think its something good.

I sighed.

Then she leaned over and hugged me.

Me- Enough about me though, how are you and Flawless?

Kyla- Were good, but sometimes he acts strange I can't help but think that his keeping something from me.

Me- Have you asked him about it?

Kyla- No I just leave him when he gets in one of his moods.

Me- Ask him maybe he wants to talk about it but doesn't know how.

Kyla- I guess your right, if you don't ask you won't get.

Me- And if you don't ask you'll never know.

We talked for a bit longer and then we both decided to go and face our problems head on.

Me- Good luck baby girl.

Kyla- Good luck to you to darling.

She said hugging me and then we parted.

I got back to our hotel room and opened the door quietly just encase Drake was still asleep. However as I closed the door gently I heard his mum talking.

Neesee- You have to tell her.

Drake- I can't

Neesee- Do you think that if you don't talk about it, it will just go away.

Drake- Obviously not.

Neesee- Well your going to have to tell Kemmie soon...

Me- Tell me what?

I said stepping into his room.

This isn't the end of part two, however if you want me to write the end your gunner have to get commenting and voting.........love you x Scribz x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.2K 5
In a city full of Mobs and Mafias, emerges a love story from the underworld of Chicago. She was kidnapped by human traffickers and it was his duty t...
426K 7.8K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
7.3K 297 32
This is a story I wrote for my best friend. It is a fictional story about a girl who meets a mafia boss and after some time she falls in love with hi...
132K 2.9K 34
Sylvie, a girl with a dark past who's still attempting to recover from it, spends a drunk night with a dangerous man. He has a secret, but so does sh...