Two Sided [COMPLETED]

By emi_army_97

He leaves gentle, seductive kisses on my forehead, cheek, jaw. I can barely breathe. "What are you doing?" I... More

Chapter 1- i'll go home with you
Chapter 2- call to the office
Chapter 3- tutoring??
Chapter 4- your house or mine?
Chapter 5- stop stealing my fries you hoe
Chapter 6- intriguing
Chapter 7- go on a date with me?
Chapter 8- unusual casuality
Chapter 9- night of the party
Chapter 10- a kiss
Chapter 11- legs, boobs, & the mall
Chapter 12- THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!
Chapter 13- we're gonna expose you
Chapter 14- Sana
Chapter 15- detention??
Chapter 16- don't go
Chapter 17- halloween party
Chapter 18- hug
Chapter 19- kiss cam
Chpater 20- thanksgiving drunk dinner
Chapter 21- his marking
Chapter 22- permanently
Chapter 23- storm
Chapter 24- who took off my clothes??
Chapter 25- a confession
Chapter 26- i missed you
Chapter 27- inevitable
Chapter 28- was this a date?
Chapter 29- christmas trip
Chapter 30- confession pt.2
Chapter 31- make her mine
Chapter 32- lockscreen
Chapter 33- new years
Chapter 34- birth control
Chapter 35- cold and fake
Chapter 36- Valentine's Day fuck up
Chapter 37- happy for you
Chapter 38- it's an emergency
Chapter 39- viagra
Chpater 40- her dominance
Chapter 41- no shame
Chapter 42- petty bitches
Chapter 43- damsel in distress
Chapter 44- beach walk
Chapter 45- ass smack
Chapter 46- carnival
Chapter 47- three words
Chapter 49- "followed by something very bad"
Chapter 50- pitiful honesty
Chapter 51- i need your help
Chapter 52- the sneaky switch
Chapter 53- spend the night
Chapter 54- lala land
Chapter 55- tell me a story
Chapter 56- acceptance letters
Chapter 57- stuck
Final Chapter- speechless

Chapter 48- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ

80 4 1
By emi_army_97

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

"I love you too."

            To my complete surprise, she brings a hand to my cheek and leans in, kissing me gently. I can't hold back a smile, and I grin against her lips as I kiss back, eyes closing. I bring a hand to her hair and caress her with my thumb as I get lost in her lips.

It's soft at first, but it doesn't take long for the both of us to feel more passionate. There isn't hesitation anymore, since we both know for sure, finally, what we feel. I slide my tongue in and feel her's, exploring her mouth, loving the familiar but distant feeling.

Her breathing quickens as we go harder, leaning into each other and moving our lips in sync. I push her downward by her shoulder so that she's laying and I get on top, trapping her below me. She doesn't stop me, and brings her hands to my bare shoulders, gripping my skin tighter as I bite her bottom lip.

I break the kiss and we pant softly for a moment, my forehead resting on hers. I leave butterfly kisses down her cheek, something she's used to by now, and kiss my way to her neck. Her hands slide lower, taunting me while touching my biceps and pecs.

I suck passionately at her skin, biting down just to hear a noise escape her lips. I want it louder.

I let one of my hands wander to her waist, to caress her skin below her shirt while pulling the top lower to kiss her collarbone. The way I lick and touch her gives her goosebumps, bringing me a satisfied grin. It's not enough though.

My heartbeat quickens as I grab the hem of her T-shirt, tugging it upward. She helps me pull it over her head, and I toss it to the floor. She brings a hand to my hair and brings me back to her lips, kissing harshly. My breathing is uneven as we roll over, switching positions swiftly. I smirk at her dominance.

She breaks the kiss to suck at my neck, while her hand feels me, moving from my pec to abs. Her tongue works on my skin rhythmically, making me harder by the second. And I came here with no intentions.

She sucks her way to my nipple, and my breath shakes as she plays with me. She's even better off Viagra. I bring my hand to her hair and tug at it, tangling my fingers in her bedhead. She licks further, reaching my abs, getting caught up in her hormones. Lower, go lower.

Instead, she just comes all the way back up to my neck and jaw. Teasing me, I realize with a low laugh. My hands find her hips and harshly tug at the waist of her shorts. She knows what I want and smoothly slides them off, kicking them to the side. I thank her with a passionate kiss while grabbing and caressing her waist.

We switch positions once again, and my mind is so clouded with lust that I almost ignore my conscience. She's a virgin.

             This is nothing new for you, but imagine how she feels. Unprepared, pressured. You need to be better than this.

As difficult as it is, I pull away from her, breathing hard. "Wait."

She tries to keep her panting slow too. "Yeah?"

"Are you sure?" I ask, looking her in the eye.

She chuckles softly, furrowing her eyebrows a bit. "What, cuz I'm a-"

"I'm serious." I say, moving some hair out of her face and touching her cheek. "If you're not ready for it, we won't do anything tonight. I can wait."

She's silent for a few moments, just breathing deeply, thinking it over. I'm almost afraid for her answer, but then she brings her hands to my face, looking me right in the eye.

"I want you."

Relief and desire wash over me. I lean close, to where my lips almost touch hers. "Then I'm yours."

I kiss her genuinely as my hands reach her back, unclipping her bra without further permission. I throw it aside and pull away to look at her. I feel her nervousness but don't worry about it, since it'll be gone soon. I grin as I lean back in, bringing my lips to her ear. As I kiss it, I whisper "You're beautiful."

To ease my way there, I suck at her neck and jaw as a distraction while I allow my hands to touch her breasts, causing her to gasp softly. A bliss spreads through me as I grope her, an unbeatable satisfaction. She finally moans when I squeeze harder.

I can't wait anymore. I move my kisses to her upper breast, and I hear her breath shake. I suck and nibble at her skin while my other hand massages her. When I get there, my tongue teasingly plays with her nipple, circling and flicking it, causing her to squirm. I firmly hold her arms still as I lick and kiss her. I feel her nervousness slipping away, she even lifts her chest a little. I mentally apologize to her before I bite down on her nipple, tugging it while she moans in a pleasured pain. She pulls my hair, and it all makes me member grow impossibly hard.

I continue on, sucking and leaving butterfly kisses down her flat stomach. I feel goosebumps on her skin against my tongue and hands as they roam her body, claiming everything that belongs to me.

I reach the hem of her panties, and work quickly since my bulge is becoming painful. I bite the thin material and slide it down her hips, then grabbing it and taking it all the way off, tossing it behind me.

                  "God." I breathe, taking it all in. She's perfect in every way. I rub her thighs seductively, teasingly, my hands getting dangerously close to her area. I already see how wet her folds are. And yet I'll have to make her wait.

                  I move back up to her face, kissing her lips hungrily while she rapidly pulls off my sweatpants, followed by my boxers. My member springs out, hard at its fullest potential. I catch her looking and smirk as I pull away. I begin to tease.

                I peck her cheek gently. "Mine." I say, voice low and alluring. Her breathing goes quiet, anticipant.

               I kiss her neck and collarbone while rubbing her arms. "Mine."

               I suck at her other hard nipple, kissing her breast all over. "Mine.

                I caress her stomach and let my hands grip her legs, spreading them open. She whimpers softly, embarrassed and horny. I kiss her inner thigh while grabbing and slapping her ass. "Mine."

She gasps when my tongue finally meets her folds, from shock and unfamiliarity. I groan as I kiss her slits, and she struggles not to lift her hips. I already know how desperate she is.

I pull away and peck her inner thigh again, taking deep breaths, while my fingers gently touch her clit. "You are mine, Ji-won." Her breath is too shaky to even reply. I rub her slowly at first, progressing to fast and slowing again, inconstantly to drive her crazy. She subconsciously gets wetter, soaking my fingers.

Without warning, I push my middle finger into her, and she finally fully moans, eyelids falling closed. I start slow, going back and forth, her noises feeding me. I add my index finger and go faster, deeper, feeling inside her and widening my fingers, getting her ready for me.

"More," she groans, and I know what she wants. Teasing is fun, but so much more difficult for me. I want her, I need her, and waiting is getting old.

Her moans get higher pitched as she gets more aroused, her neck strains, and her chest rises and falls drastically. I can tell she's close. I feel her pulsate against my fingers, and I continue faster. It almost seems like she can't breathe, until the point where she moans an exhale of bliss and relief. I feel her warm liquids spill, getting more turned on at the sight of her cum when I pull out.

               Her eyes blink back open weakly, and widen she sees my hand. "Damn," She pants, her head falling backward into her pillow. I watch the white liquid drip for a moment before bringing my fingers to my lips. She watches in surprise as I lick it off. I can't help but chuckle at her innocent reaction, and she flushes with embarrassment.

                "A-are you supposed to do that?" She asks nervously as I crawl back on top of her. I ignore her, instead kissing her lips softly, like at the beginning. She doesn't hesitate to kiss back, it's comforting and seductive all at once.

              "We're not done yet." I whisper as I pull away for a moment, too full of lust to wait anymore. I kiss her more passionately as my member begins to graze against her clit. She gasps lightly against my lips, and I grin. I feel anticipation radiating off her. Just one last tease... I rub against her torturously, more for me than her truthfully. She shakes slightly as I do though, nervous and lustful.

                I pull away from the kiss right as I finally slide my member into her. She gasps a moan, instantly gripping my arm with one hand and the sheet with the other.

              I groan as I pull out and back in, slowly at first, getting lost in this matchless pleasure. Both of our wetness is lube enough, and her tight walls tense against my dick. Her moans are uneven and plentiful, uncontrollable. Her noises feed me like nothing else, and I pick up my pace.

              She gets dangerously loud as I quicken, slamming into and widening her. It's an intense struggle to keep myself quiet, but since we're currently at a high risk of being caught, I clamp my hand over her mouth. Her eyes fly open in shock, her eyebrows furrowing. She doesn't have the strength to keep them open though, and she arches her back just as the flutter closed.

               I go further, as deep as possible, and her grip tightens severely, nails digging into my skin. Creases form in her eyebrows and sweat coats her whole body. I hear her muffled moans and feel her heavy breath against my hand.

                I go faster and get carried away in the pleasure, unable to contain my own moans, and I subconsciously press harder on her mouth. I shift my position and enter from a different angle, and I know I've hit her g-spot when even I can't cover her huge moan, and her hand moves down my arm, scratching me harshly. It all feels good in the moment though, and I can barely breathe, let alone keep my eyes open as I fuck her harder. I may even be going too intense, but I can't control myself at this point. My mind is clouded with pleasure and moans, I might as well be in heaven.

                I'm so close, so aroused that my conscience is almost ignored yet again, but I know it's important not to hurt her. I remove my hand from her mouth and instead tightly grip the sheets next to her. It might've been a mistake, given that immediately after her moans fill the room, forbidden music to my ears.

                In the last moments, as our breath gets the most ragged it's been, she finally manages to call my name, the main thing I've wanted to hear. It comes out as a desperate stutter, and I know I'll never forget the way she said it just now.

                 And right then, an ecstasy explodes throughout my whole body, and I feel my fluids spilling into her. At the same time, she exhales like she did the first time, but more intensely, with more elation than I've ever heard. Our breaths both shake as if we were freezing, and our grips both loosen. For a few long moments, we remain unmoving, just regaining our breath, heartbeats at the speed of race cars in sync.

               I finally slowly pull out, my dick covered in warm white liquid. Exhausted and satisfied, I gently lay down above her, scooping her small shoulders in my arms. It doesn't bother me that it's a sweaty hug, and we lay like that for a minute. I softly kiss her one last time.

              Moving hair out of her face again, I look into her beautiful, shiny eyes, resting my forehead against hers as I whisper "I love you."

              She smiles, leaning up to peck me again. "I love you too."

             With that, I shift so that I lay next to her, extending my arm. She gladly takes my pillow offer and snuggles up next to me. Her bare skin against mine now feels warm and secure. As I peck her cheek and put an arm around her waist, holding her close, I finally know that she is mine, and I hers.

              It can't get any better than this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
468K 31.6K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.4K 398 22
"You-you love me...as a friend right?" "I love you as a man loves a woman" ~jimin. "Jimin...can you hug me please" Will they be able to clear all t...