Lone Wolf's End (McKayla Seri...

By DominaAlexandra

Mckayla had lost everything. Her pack. Her control. Her humanity. All because she desired another women. Nina... More

Chapter 1 ~ Temporary Homes
Chapter 2~ Indecisive
Chapter 3~ Human Emotions
Chapter 4~ Pack ... Control over me
Chapter 5~ Unspoken Words
Chapter 6 Rather she knew ... or not~Updated
Chapter 7~ Lies and Hidden Truths
Chapter 8~ A Sister~Updated
Chapter 9~ Private tears~Updated
Chapter 10~ Envious
Chapter 11~ Control
Chapter 12~ End To Come~ Updated
Chapter 13 conscious
Chapter 14~Light in me
Chapter 15~Never-ending
Chapter 16~Promises
Chapter 17~Unbound~Updated
Chapter 18~Alpha...Maybe
Chapter 19~A True Wolf
Chapter 20~Brave Enough
Chapter 21~A Midnight Fight~Updated
Chapter 22~Still Processing~Updated
Chapter 23~Together~Updated
Epilogue~Past Bites

Prologue~ Book 1

11.8K 451 55
By DominaAlexandra

Because you all have been so dedicated and supportive to my books I wanted to give you the chance to re-read the story you del in love with. And to the new viewers. Welcome.

Please leave a lot of love and comments here if this is the book you want to see finally published first!!!
And when it's published it will be a new revised edition with more scenes added! Deeper emotion and Character bonding!!

If you love my writing, you'll now be getting more excitement on https://m.facebook.com/Mycharactershome/?ref=bookmarks  (under Domina Alexandra )
I hope you can truly support my writing career and but my books found on Amazon! This a range of series you haven't even read that's not on Wattpad but published already!

Enjoy
~

Mckayla

~

The wind was angry and bitter like an old man lying on his death bed, filled with regret. My dark hair flew whichever way the wind cast it. Wiping my face, I blinked stunned by how many stood around me. The last thing I remembered was my best friend smiling wearily as I opened up to her about something I was hiding. I'd walked out of her house, contemplating my future. There was a dull pain in the back of my head. I had been knocked unconscious and dragged outside of my pack territory. As a young werewolf, I was susceptible for cheap shots to the back of the head. As I aged, being knocked out would take being hit in the head with a car going over sixty miles per hour.

Pass all the wind whistling in my ears, I could make out snarls directed at me. My eyes opened wide, unclear to what I'd done. I searched for my friend, finding only hostile eyes. I couldn't make out their form in the dark ambiance but I knew who was here. I could sniff each of them.

I raised to one knee, watching as one of my pack approached. I smiled up to my friend when his fist shot out, connecting to my jaw. I hissed, startled and fell back onto my ass and was greeted with a kick to the face. My head spun as blood soaked inside my mouth. I heard others come, each of them taking turns pounding on me as if I'd invaded their territory uninvited.

When they fell back at a distance, I wheezed out a ragged breath, spitting blood from my mouth. My left eye swelled and I knew my orbital socket was fractured. I skidded over the harden soil, wanting to add more distance from my attackers.

I blinked, wincing in pain, attempting to see who was approaching. My nose was broken, unable to smell who it was. Vision hazy, I looked up, finding my father standing over me. There was anguish in his eyes as well as betrayal. I'd betrayed him and I was clueless as to how.

"Why?" His tone held so much pain.

I shook my head, searching for others to help me understand. No one spoke.

"Dad I--"

"You bring shame into this pack. Can't you see what it would do to us."

I tried to slid onto my knees, only forced to stay down when my dad slapped my across my face. My face stung as I stared up astonished. He'd never hit me before. From how his eyes glared at me, I lowered my head not wanting to lock eyes. Suddenly, I was cold and felt the pack slipping from me. They were loosening their connection with me on purpose. The mere feeling of loniness for the first time in my life, crept up and I wanted to cry. I considered all I'd done in the last several hours from him to change so drastically. "Please. Dad. I'd never do anything to hurt you or this pack."

"I'll have no lesbian as my daughter." My father spat out, a throaty rumble drumming into my ear.

This is what caused change between us in mere hours. I frowned, trying to figure out how he found out when his foot connected to my ribs. He spat angry words, hovering over me. My ribs grinded together like rocks being crushed. I groaned, digging my fingers into the hard soil. I knew my ribs were broken. I felt the descry, knowing more than a few snapped like branches. By the shortness of my breath, trying to pull air into my lungs, I felt dizzy, as they deflated like a balloon. Barely sensing the soil beneath me, the jabbing pain in my ribs was all I felt.

   I tried to breathe. I inhaled, and a scorch of pain flushed over me and I stifled a loud roar. There was no light in the sky. Even the moon hid from me. There weren't enough trees to give me oxygen with such difficulty it took to breathe. I coughed out a small trickle of blood watching it paint the dirt beneath. So much seeped from my open wounds, mixing into the dirt like flour and water. To distract myself, I pressed my fingers into my blood on the ground; the sensation soggy. My wolf wanted to claw out of me and stand up for myself but I held back. I could not go against my father. My wolf was stubborn but so was my humanity. He was also my Alpha. No matter what, I couldn't cross a line that would show defiance or disloyalty. I respected my father. Nineteen; there was so much to learn from him. If I could prove to be strong and honest, he would see me still worthy to be his daughter.

   For a few heartbeats he stopped, glaring at me with gold eyes. Disbelief still worked its way to the edges of his creased frown, along with disgust in the possibility of what he found out being true.

   I took that opportunity to catch my breath, taking in rapid shallow pants. I wiped my mouth from the blood lingering. I groaned trying to lift my head up. This is what it came down to. My father beating me to near extinction. Who had told him? She would never betray me. As I thought that, I feared the worse.

   When I told Nina about my feelings toward other girls, she looked appalled and sadden, trying to convince me I was wrong. She hadn't even heard the best part. That I was in love with her. That she was the main girl I wanted. We'd been best friends since practically birth. I had been sleeping around with another girl in our pack, trying to feed my void for Nina. I knew the girl wouldn't out either of us and Nina was the only one I told. It had to be Nina.

   "Tell me all of this is a mistake and I'll pretend this night never existed," my father snarled. He was trying to give me an opportunity to lie. To deny what he didn't want to believe.

Could I deny myself for my father's love? Is that what he truly wanted of me? Perhaps this was a test to see how strong I was as a wolf. To stand up for what is true. I was caught in my thoughts and he snarled again waiting for my false answer to escape out of this. I wasn't known to lie.

   I didn't take it. I shook my head slowly, making me dizzier. I couldn't lie about who I was. Not for anyone. If I was going to be judged for it, fine. I had made my decision and would not submit to who I was or what was a part of me. Not for my father or any other hidden fears. He did not raise me to be a coward. Why end like one now.

   "She will bring shame to this pack, Alpha?" Chris said walking closer. Chris skewed his expression into displeasure at the sight of me. He was always a suck up to my father. Kissing his ass to eventually move up in the pack when the time came.

   "Don't you think I know that?" My father spit out. Hurt and grief was written across his face as if who I could love would damaged his life. If he stood by me, none would question him. None would question me. If anything, they would all learn through my father's eyes how to be more humane. My father wasn't a ruthless man. Beaten, in the position I was in now, perhaps I was wrong. Perhaps, all these years my father showed me a side of him only he wanted me to see.

   I took a chance, looking into his eyes, hoping I'd reach the father that several hours ago told me he loved me. I was his only daughter. Wrong mistake. I got back a snarl from him with another kick to my ribs.

   I took in agonal gasping breaths, afraid I'd stop breathing and rolled on my side, tightening my arms around my ribs. As I inhaled it seemed my chest went into opposite direction than the normal chest rise and fall. If an hour ago someone told me that my father would be beating me I wouldn't have believed them. This was the man who held me every time I had a weak moment or taught me how to survive those deep thoughts. We hunted together and stayed up for hours talking.

   I coughed up more blood, staring around at my offenders who I called pack. My breathing grew sluggish, my lungs were most likely filling up with blood.

   "Even your closest friend knew something was wrong with you," a familiar voice shouted. It was Malcolm. The one and only who was also in love with Nina and jealous of her friendship with me. He wore a cocky grin on his face. Barely twenty and he stood as if he was wearing grown man jeans. "You should be fucking hung and drawn for your impure thoughts."

   "Enough," my father roared. Why did he care for what Malcolm thought? By the way my father looked at me I was good as dead to him. Didn't he see that what he was doing hurt me more than Malcolm's words?

   I couldn't respond even if I wanted to. I was in too much pain and each breath hurt. Every Were who was here, shifted, striking me with their claws. Really, I had nothing to say. Hearing the confirming words that Nina told them everything I didn't care anymore. I would never fight my father and I had no reason to. This pack wanted me dead and I wanted to die. This was becoming real. No point in bringing a smile to my face.

   I waited for the continuous blows my father would give me until he finished me off. I wouldn't turn away like a coward, though I could hardly see with how swollen my eyes were from the beating. Again, my wolf's snarl squeezed against my throat and I stifled.

   "Go," I heard my father say in a weak and grated pitch. I looked up absently and then quickly averted my eyes. That was another mistake. My eyes blurred from the sudden movement and I tried not to lose myself. "Leave my territory. This pack. And hell...this whole fucking State of Arizona." His eyes were glassy, tears never spilling. It was hard for him to make this decision but not hard enough to change his mind. To accept all of me.

   He wasn't going to kill me. I heard the shuffling of his shoes against the hard soil. I listened to the beating through his chest. I was able to conjuer up my heightened sense for a short moment. The smell of a two hundred-year-old Alpha suffused in rage, told me he was not joking. The packs scent tasted rancid in my mouth.

   I tried to lift onto my knees, barely making it before I fell over again. I only fell from my knees but it felt like I'd fallen from a ten-foot ladder. I groaned, agony washing through me like standing under water.

   Someone rushed to my side trying to help me up and Chris snatched her away. I tried to see who it was but when I touched her, I knew. My hand dropped heavy to my side and I think she knew I knew. It was the girl I had been sleeping with for the last several months. Why was she here? It was obvious. They confronted her and she denied it. Having her here was probably a way to see if the truth would come out. I snarled lowly, someone slapping me harsh across my face. I almost lost what little balance left.

   "Don't help her...unless there's a reason you want to." Chris spoke to the girl implying something.

   "You're just going to let her go?" Another Were asked and I could hear Malcolm agree, disappointed.

"We're going to let her go," my father said, raising his voice aloud. "And don't question me again."

   I gazed around one last time, taking in all that were persecuting me. Nina wasn't here. I guess she wasn't brave enough to see the results she helped create. I grimaced as I tried to lift myself up again. I put most of my energy into my legs as I finally made my way into a kneeling position. I couldn't straighten my body, as I kept myself in a hunched posture.

   "You have till morning to leave my State," my father said standing over me. I tried to find some element of love in his eyes but none was given. This is how I would always remember him. Cold, dark, and malice. Unforgiving and unloving to me. "Don't ever come back." His expression held as if he had no choice but to do this to me.

   As if fingers snapped, I felt at this very moment...the end of the life I once had. The pack magic that coursed through me was ripped out of me.

   My father straightened, turning away from me as he spoke words to those who were present and dismissed them.

   In a matter of seconds, I could see through one good eye, everyone including my father, all leaving, never looking back.

   This would be my life. The life I never expected. Without a pack or Nina. Nina. Why did you do this to me?

   Tears finally left my eyes as I watched them all leave me, in this desert dry ambiance. I would never have thought this would happen. Leaving me here, now, a rogue. A lone wolf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.8K 22
(2ND BOOK OF BLOOD WOLF SERIES) Quinn has been living in hell her whole life with a tyrant for a father and a broken mother, all she wishes is out, o...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
83.9K 5K 27
Mckayla had ended one threat only to have another walk into her packs territory. All Mckayla wants is to figure out how to be a mother, mate and Alp...
2.8M 83.5K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...