Best Mistake I Ever Made

By inthemiddleof_tw

Make up, Break up, Total waste of time, Can me please make up our minds? How can one guy change an innoce... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16

Prologue

733 20 0
By inthemiddleof_tw

"Do I scare you?" he asked her. He did and he knew he did. He intimadated her, made her feel uncomfortable and a bit weak.

"No" she mumbled in reply looking down. She didn't trust him yet, he wasn't her kind of guy and she wasn't his.

He smirked to himself before lifting up her chin with the sides of his two fingers. He could see the fear in her eyes, her innocent, brown,hazel eyes. His nose brushed hers before his lips came to her ear.

"Why are you scared?" he whispered sending shivers down her back.

"Because you'll break my heart" she replied coming back to his eyes.

"Babe, you knew that when you met me" he smirked making her realise how big of a mistake he was.

Soo... hi! This is a new fan fic I thought of out of the blue so here it is! chapters will be coming soon enough. Please vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.8K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
7.1K 227 42
⚠️[[Warning]]⚠️ this story contains subjects along the line of sexual assault, suicidal thoughts, toxic friendships and relationships and typical ove...
598 158 29
I only ever met one man I'd call truly noble. He was a man who was misunderstood and worthy of the world, yet everyone saw him differently. That was...