Yes, Sir

By Kota_G

She was just trying to make ends meet. What she didn't know was, ends meet was a sexy millionaire with the wi... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
8.0
Eilogue
Bonus Chapter Pt. 1
Bonus Chapter Pt. 2
Bonus Chapter Pt. 3

3.9

61.7K 1.9K 537
By Kota_G

•- Laine Bennett -•

The second I was stepping into my apartment, Thea awoke on the couch like she'd been destined to do it her entire life.

"Where the hell were you?" She asks, her voice silently affirmative. I scratch the top of my head, causing some of my hair that'd I'd tied up to loosen.

I press my index finger against my lips before slowly making my way to my room with her quickly in tow.

As she matches shut the door, I fall back into my bed dramatically. "I fucked up, Thea. I fucked up real bad," I mumble as I raise my forearm to cover my eyes.

"What'd you do?" She asks, worry prominent in her voice.

I reach behind me and grab a pillow just to wrap my arms around it. "I slept with him. Thees, I slept with Austin and I don't even regret it."

I feel her body flatten beside mine, causing me to turn to look at her.

"Laines, there is nothing for you to regret in the first place. Austin is good to you, good to me, he even got approval to be in your room by our Catholic grandmother I don't even know how the hell he did it but he did. Anyways, it was a long time coming. You care about him and he cares about you, but I promise you, it was right."

I groan as I bury my head on her shoulder, "None of that matters. All of its over. No more spending time with him, no more dinner and holding hands, I fucking hate it."

"Maybe it doesn't have to be. Maybe you'll both come to terms with your feelings and everything will work out."

I snort as I nuzzle closer to my little sister, "That's some wishful thinking right there."

"I believe in you two, Lainey. He makes you a happier person, and you loosened him up. It'll all work out, trust me."

I let out a soft sigh, "When the hell did you get so philosophical?" I ask.

She shrugs, "When my big sister decided she needs me."

I press my lips to her cheek, "I've always needed my sister."

•———•

The following days were filled with my last second Christmas shopping. I'd say minute but, it was already Christmas Eve and I'd just finished around five this evening.

Now I was home preparing for tomorrow's dinner as well as wrapping everyone's gifts.

I'd been so focused on Christmas that my thoughts about Saturday were minimal. Of course I didn't expect him to call or text or anything. I'm a little smarter than to expect the most idiotic of things.

"So, what'd you get me?" Thea asks as she sucks on a candy cane in my doorway.

I shrug as I tape shut my grandmother's gift. "I didn't get you anything, sorry," I lie.

She huffs, before throwing herself onto my bed.

I think I could thank Austin for Thea and I's increase of relationship. We'd always been close, but she'd been partying every weekend and coming home hammered but now I couldn't imagine not spending every waking second with her. She was truly my best friend and we bonded the second I got a job at Wood Enterprise. Before we even knew my salary, she'd agreed to come to drinks with my newly formed friends, and now she was the one person I could talk to about Austin.

We sit in silence as I hand her the wrapped gift to sign.

"What'd you get Austin?" She asks, eyeing the clutter.

I'd learned long ago to wrap her's the second I had the chance. She'd do anything in her power to figure out what I got her.

"I debated between a 'World's Best Boss' or even a card that just read, 'Hey I like your dick wish we could fuck again but you don't like me like that,' so naturally I decided on a keychain," I shrug.

"At least tell me it's not a cheesy one from a zoo or some shit," she says hopefully.

I roll my eyes and grip onto a wooden case. I pull the lid off and she opens a small black box. It was a metal rectangle with letters gently carved.

"What do the letters G, and C next to his stand for?" She asks, eyeing the small chains carefully.

"His cousins. I asked his uncle Chris what to get him earlier and he told me what to put on it and he recommended the kids intitals," I shrug, snatching the chain back from her hand.

"I didn't know you were in close cahoots with his family?" She raises her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes and I carefully put the case down on a section of wrapping paper. "Our first date, if it was really even that, was at his uncle's restaurant. Chris' husband came over and showed me all the cute pictures of Austin as a kid. And then when I was over Chris came over with the kids and I met Graham and Clover. They are the sweetest little kids," I gush.

"Damn. You've been busy, Laines and I didn't even know it."

I sigh as my scissors cut the thin wrapping paper, "Not anymore."

•- Austin Wood -•

I only had one reason to show up to my family's house on Christmas and that was for the sole purpose of witnessing Graham and Clover open their presents.

I'd do anything for them if it came down to it. If one of them needed a kidney and I was the only match, I'd give it up. They were my world the second they were brought into our corrupted family.

I push open the door to the family house that I'd taken Lainey to what seems to be ages ago.

"Austin!" My mother exclaims as she moves swiftly around the main room and over to me as I pat the snow off my feet and place half of the presents on the small table presses against the wall.

"I have to go get the rest," I say as I kiss her cheek lovingly.

"Worry about it later, almost everyone is here," she seats her hand.

I roll my eyes playfully as she pulls me through the entry of the house and to the main area which had been decorated for the occasion.

My mother was very specific with her decorating. She was passionate about holidays worth her time to decorate for and never wanted help, therefore, Lainey Bennett took my decorating virginity for lack of a better word.

I'm immediately barreled by Graham and Clover, making me a little more content with this situation.

"Merry Christmas," I exclaim, dropping the few presents I'd been able to carry inside with me so I could pick the two up.

"Merry Christmas, Aussie!" They exclaim in unison, making me smile, "What'd you get us?" Clover follows up.

I hum gently and place to two on the floor, "I don't remember. I guess we'll all just have to find out when you unwrap them," I gasp, making them both frustratingly groan.

"I thought you were supposed to be the cool one," Graham mumbles, crossing his arms over her fragile chest.

"What!" I exclaim theatrically, "I've always been the cool one!"

"Awe, Aussie I always thought you were cool."

I turn my head and my smile fades.

I don't hesitate to turn away as I smile sympathetically to Graham and Clover as their faces turn down.

It was public knowledge that Hannah Reeves was the most hated woman in the world. At least in the eyes of my family.

I squint my eyes, "If you guys go put your shoes on, I'll let you help me bring in some more presents," I whisper.

They both jump at the offer and race towards the door with me in tow.

As I wait for them to get their jackets on, we're greeted by my brother holding a carrier.

He stops dead in his tracks, his cheeks becoming an even deeper shade of red.

"Austin, hey," Adam says, his voice hoarse and shaken.

I glance to the baby carrier but I couldn't bare it.

My hand forms a fist in an attempt to soothe the anger fusing through my body.

It would be a fun night.

•———•

We were finished with dinner which thankfully had passed with no issues and we were now gathered in the family room as Clover and Graham unwrapped their presents.

My father speaks up in this middle of drifting conversation, "Who the hell is LB?" He asks, peering at the wooden coffee table with carved initials.

"You brought Lainey up here?" Chris asks, his face lighting up, "How'd she like it?"

I scratch the top of my head, messing up my hair. "Uh, I think she enjoyed herself?" I clear my throat awkwardly as the memories of our snowed in night flash like a warning sign.

"Oh, how is she? What's she doing tonight?" Eric chimes in as he lifts his glass of wine to his his lips.

"Probably finishing up her Christmas dinner," I say, straightening my shirt in an attempt to distract myself.

Thinking about Lainey was all I'd been doing since Sunday morning. Our night was filled with sensual moments in the secrecy of my apartment. All that mattered, was us in that room together, exploring uncharted territory. And for that, I was thankful.

"It's a shame she's not here. I really like that girl," My mother smiles, as she steps from the dining area to the living space.

"You talked to her for maybe two minutes," I glare in her direction, hoping she stops speaking for the sake of my sanity.

"And Chris and I can safely say, she's one of a kind that girl. You two are just so adorable," Eric sighs fondly.

It's the alcohol messing with his memory. Maybe he should slow down. It's a good thing they're staying the night.

"She that assistant?" My father asks, squinting his eyes at me.

I roll my eyes. He was an older man who couldn't hold his opinion to himself. It was a curse to have been raised around him. He was vocal on the most useless things especially my relationships with my assistants considering my track record. Not that I can say he's wrong.

"Am I not allowed to have friends? I mean seriously, she's not some criminal, she's a good young woman who works to provide for her family. Just drop it."

"Aussie," Hannah starts as she lifts my niece, or maybe my niece who knows who the father is, up her torso, "She's bad news. I told you not to get involved with her it's not safe. She lives with her grandmother I don't see how someone who clearly lacks independence is good for you."

I scoff as I grab my coat from the arm of the couch. "When are you going to stop controlling my life, Hannah? You don't realize that the only reason you're here is because you have Adam wrapped around your finger. Your opinion has never mattered to me. Laine is my employee who I found a friend in. If there was anything going on between us, it would never concern you because you aren't part of my life! You cut that tie the second you ran to the press. I hope your two minutes of fame were worth it because if you ever step one foot near me or Lainey, I'll end your goddamn career at the flip of a switch. Stop testing me. You're not worth all this petty drama. Lainey and I are what we are because of you, not in spite of you. So leave your disgusting nose out of my damn business."

I pull my coat onto my shoulders and start to turn towards the door but I stop myself, "Graham, Clover, I'm sorry for ruining your Christmas. I love you both." I say, just as the two drop their toys and engulf me in a hug.

Once they released themselves from my grasp and run back to their toys unbothered, I sigh, "Merry freaking Christmas."

The door slams behind me unintentionally but I wasn't concerned with that. All I wanted to do was go home. And I have every intent on doing so.

•———•

I'm sorry the sex scene sucked I wanted it up before Christmas so it was published 11:59 my time. I actually had a good Christmas. I got a One Direction shirt and a Zayn shirt from Hot Topic. You best believe I'm only changing to wash my clothes. That's me being overdramatic. I'll change. Eventually.

So I posted a picture on my Instagram and it was a good ass picture and the caption was, "All I think about is Tim Allen" well guess who fuckin blocked me?? Dominoes. I only kept him on there to make him feel bad when I post some good ass pictures because I finally learned how to look semi-decent in pictures. I went to just unfollow him and I realized he wasn't following me, I'm not following him, and he doesn't come up when I type in his username. But he does for my sister. Took him long enough.

Oh my God fucking plot twist. What if he knows I write and found my rants?? Ha. Take that ya asshole. Now that would be funny.

•Climax King
•Summer Sex
&
•2,213.3 Miles Away

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 13.2K 65
The rich and famous CEO falls in love with her newly employed model. How much will she sacrifice just to keep her forever?
9.4M 308K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
65K 3K 24
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #6 " O-one portrait.. " I whispered, and he replied. " That's all I want, Rose.. " He said, sounding very sens...
207K 6K 43
Lotus Cortez has done things to survive, things that in the eyes of society are everything but moral. Pursing a better life she moves from Las Vegas...