Yes, Sir

By Kota_G

She was just trying to make ends meet. What she didn't know was, ends meet was a sexy millionaire with the wi... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
8.0
Eilogue
Bonus Chapter Pt. 1
Bonus Chapter Pt. 2
Bonus Chapter Pt. 3

3.8

64K 2.2K 583
By Kota_G

•- Laine Bennett -•

I find my leg shaking at a rapid pace as Austin and I wait in the elevator up to his apartment.

There had always been sexual tension between us, but this was unbearable. All of these occurrences, all of the jokes and the moments, it all lead up to this dawning moment.

I feel his hand wrap around mine as he leans in to my ear. "Say the word, Lainey, and we can stop. I'll take you home, I'll even tuck you into bed. Just say the word."

I turn my head and immediately connect our lips. I'd gone too long without the feeling our his soft kiss. I had every intention of savoring it while it lasts.

"I want this, Austin. I want you."

He smiles before kissing my lips innocently.

Even in the hottest of moments, he could make it sweet without ruining anything. I'm envious of that.

"I want you too, Lainey," Austin whispers just as the elevator doors separate.

He guides me into the hall and we make our way to his apartment. He fumbles for his keys and seconds later the door is wide open and we're both stepping inside.

I turn to look at him immediately.

He steps forward as soon as his door was latched and locked. No words are exchanged as he slowly slides my coat from my shoulder. I couldn't take my eyes off of his as he slowly slides the strap of my dress down my shoulder.

"Tell me when to stop, Lainey."

I bite my lip as I take a small step forward, "Don't," I whisper as I stand on my tiptoes to try and reach him fully, "Please, don't."

My eyes flutter shut as I press my lips to his. It was soft, but passionate. Sweet, but cold. Everything that contradicted itself was the definition of a kiss from Austin Wood.

When I started this job, the last thing I thought I'd be doing is standing in his apartment as our lips sensually attack each other.

I pull away slightly but don't remove my nose from his own. I slide my hand up his shirt until I was running my hand through the back of his hair. Our lips connect once more, but aggressively, hungrily, there was a sense of need, not want.

He slowly pushes my body backwards and I disregard my shoes in the process.

We both part to breathe and I quickly begin undoing his buttons as fast as I can, but they were pesky little buggers.

He presses my body against the side of a door just as I pull the dress shirt from his shoulders. Austin is just as quick to unzip my dress and the maroon fabric falls to the floor, leaving me in nothing but my decent choice of Lacey undergarments.

I'd applaud myself but there's no time for that.

I press my lips to his chest seeing as I was too short to reach anywhere else without standing on my tip toes and that was more effort than I'm willing to put in.

Austin's hands slide down my bare legs until I was once again, lifted off my feet and pressed against his waist.

Our mouths mold back together almost immediately in a fit of sloppy kisses that were driving me over the edge.

I don't take the time to look around his room despite the nagging curiosity of what it could possibly look like. I had my ideas. Some weird Dracula chamber was what came to mind, but I'm not dwelling on my imagination. I've been doing too much with that in the darkest of nights in my bedroom.

Austin rests his knees on the edge of his bed as he lowers my body onto the mattress.

I stroke his jaw carefully as he leans down, his lips pressing against my chest and dragging down my abdomen.

"Austin," I groan impatiently as the build up over these past few months overthrows all patience I could have possibly had before meeting Lucifer himself.

He wastes no time to unbuckle his slacks and disregard the black fabric entirely. I can't help but bite my lip at the tattoo I'd almost forgotten existed. I'd seen him shirtless before, it's not like it wasn't some mysterious secret I didn't know existed.

But it was a perfect representation of him. A dragon, looping around his arm and down the side of his right torso. He was a myth. Someone so unobtainable in the eyes of the public. But he had spice, his moments of desire were lit with fire, passion, secrecy, it was beautiful, he was truly amazing.

I lift my body up slightly and press my lips to his shoulder. I wanted to savor as much of this night as I can because there will only be one like it.

Maybe, unlikely I know, but just maybe I'll be able to shed light on these erupting feelings. Maybe sleeping with him will make me realize that all of this was just lust.

I don't think on it more as Austin slowly slides the thin material of my panties down my thighs. It was a swift motion, one that was so clearly practiced like the perfect shot.

I watch attentively as he licks his lips. As much as I wanted to feel the exhilaration of his mouth once more, I knew my time was limited and I wanted what I came for so I could pack up and leave just as quickly as I came.

No pun intended.

Austin bucks his hips forward slowly, and I get a taste of what the night entails, but he reaches beside me and into the end table. He pulls out a small foil package and I realize, tonight was the night. All this waiting and eagerness was history. I was finally going to feel the dangers of Austin Wood fully against my body.

"I don't want to hurt you, baby," he whispers, resting his forehead on my own, "If I hurt you in any way, tell me."

I nod my head and press a reassuring kiss to his lips.

He exhales softly, so soft that it was almost inaudible but I'd been so focused on him that it was impossible to not catch.

He finally disregards his compression shorts and I was beyond ready.

I look up at him and smile slightly as he readies himself at my entrance.

I let out one last shake breath before Austin presses his member inside of me.

A feeling of pure ecstasy overthrows my entire body as my hands grip onto his bare back. Austin waits a moment before slowly thrusting his hips upwards.

I'd been so deprived of sex for so long I'd almost forgotten the pleasure of the real thing. It felt like I was in a high and pleasurably holding onto the feeling of carelessness.

That's what it was like to be with him. It was a high that you could never come back from. He was toxic to my brain cells but I couldn't imagine it being any other way.

His thrusts quicken and I feel everything in my body shake at the feeling. He knew what he was doing and I couldn't hate him for it.

My name leaves his mouth like his first and only language. I wanted nothing more than to be able to hear the way my name left his perfect lips.

As his thrusts quicken and quicken, my nails dig deep into his back as the build up of my first orgasm feels as though it would shake the entire building.

"Austin," I say in a warning plea.

"Do it for me, baby," he whispers in my ear, making me hit my peak.

I feel myself tighten around his throbbing cock before everything in my body explodes. It felt likeI was traveling on cloud nine at a dangerous speed but I didn't even care.

As I ride out my orgasm, Austin, who had clearly had enough practice to hold out, let's out a sheen groan of pleasure as he too meets his peak.

The second he was fallen to my side and the condom was disregarded, I waste no time as I climb on top of him.

"I hope you don't mind," I whisper in his ear seductively, not even knowing where the hell it came from, "But I think it's my turn, don't you, Sir?"

His eyes spark almost immediately and I carelessly press my lips to his. I trail my soft kisses down his chin, his jaw, his chest, until I was face to face with the one thing I wanted most int his world.

I'm being dramatic.

There's no time for commentary.

"I'd say we're pretty even, Mr. Wood. We've both suffered so much," I sigh theatrically as I lower my head, keeping my eyes on his own, "So I think I won't waste anymore of your precious time."

I slowly glide my tongue along his throbbing cock, making him spring right back to life. I moan in delight as he runs his hand through my hair aggressively.

I take his entirety in my mouth like I was devouring a Thanksgiving meal. Although, nothing could ever top my desert from that night.

I effortlessly swipe my tongue as Austin gently pushes my head down so his dick was colliding with the back of my throat.

I was breaking through walls. This tolerability he'd obtained was slowly diminishing as he cums for the second time on this fine Saturday night.

In seconds, I was lifting my mouth from around his member and I was licking the remaining substance from my lips.

"If you think I'm done with you, Lainey Bennett, you are strongly mistaken."

I hum as I gently press my lips again his, "I wouldn't want it any other goddamn way."

•———•

I wake up to the feeling of Austin's lips carefully pressing against my stomach.

My hips unintentionally buck upwards at the feel of his stubble against my bare flesh.

"That's one way to wake a girl up," I smile as he slowly slides his body up against mine from under the covers.

"Was there a specific way you would have preferred me to go about waking you?" He asks as his lips press against my neck in soft pecks.

I move his head to face mine and I press a sweet good morning kiss to his lips. "Don't mistake my statement as a mistake. By all means, continue what you were doing."

I could only call this newly formed confidence as the result from an eventful night with Austin Wood. After our night had come to a close, I expected him to throw me and tell me I was fired. But here I was, waking up to the soft touch of his lips.

"Are you hungry?" He asks as his lips press again my already bruised chest.

Even for our ages, Austin was one for territorial markings. I'm not complaining.

"Depends, what's on the menu?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

He sits up and covers any chance of a slip up. Of all times he chooses to be a prude. Tsk. Tsk.

"Whatever you want."

I hum in response as I ponder whatever delicious meal I would love to partake On this Sunday morning.

What a great way to wake up on the day of the higher power.

I shrug my shoulders gently. "Whatever is fine," I smile, staring up at him.

He was a sight in the morning with only the sun shining in through the blinds to light up his tanned body.

He takes my hands in his and pulls me up so our faces were inches apart. "Coming right up," he whispers before pressing a soft kiss to my lips, "I left a shirt on the dresser. I don't want you dressed fully just yet," he smirks devilishly.

"Whatever you say, Sir. After all, you're the boss."

Austin had made scrambled eggs and cut up some fruit. He'd manage to burn the toast, making me in charge of making the simplest thing.

We'd both swiftly moved around the kitchen as he'd purposely moved his hips against my own. Even with the fabric of his joggers, Austin's body felt natural against mine.

By the time we'd finished eating and I was dressed in a pair of extra clothes I always kept in my purse, Austin and I were out the door and headed for Brooklyn. The most highly anticipated night had come to it's close and there was nothing in the world that could make me regret it.

As we stop in front of my apartment building, Austin rests his hand on mine.

"You never did tell me what you wished for for Christmas."

I lift my body from the seat and slowly rest my hand on his cheek. I press my lips to his for quite possibly the final time, "I wished for this," I whisper, pressing one last peck, "Thank you."

He smiles genuinely, "You're welcome."

•———•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 17.3K 40
Ally Carson has it all; a loving family, supportive boyfriend, and an impressive degree in the industry of her dreams. But when she uproots her perfe...
9.5M 308K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
422K 12.4K 40
His words had me heated. As he spoke he made it sexy, and it turned me on. He was right about the pull towards us. The sex between us worked...and it...
1.4M 54.4K 43
When Logan Hunt, CEO of Hunt Company tries to help his fiancée in getting into the desired fashion show, the last thing he expected was to come face...