The Prince's Duchess { Illyri...

By SeraEnigma

Hardworking Sarina loves her job and is considered a kind hearted girl. Along the way, she befriended an ecce... More

Author's Notes:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Blinded
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: A Promise
Chapter 4: Death of a Duke
Special Chapter: Luis Valentine
Chapter 5 - Grief on both sides
Chapter 6: I'm a Duchess?!
Chapter 7: Invitation
Chapter 8: On My Way
Chapter 9: First Meeting
Chapter 10: Living with the Prince
Chapter 11: An After Party Invite
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss
Chapter 14: Lovers
Chapter 15: Stay with me
Chapter 16: Henry's Funeral
Chapter 17: Tonight
Chapter 18: A Prince's Warmth
Chapter 19: Town Legends
Chapter 20 Part 1: The Charity Gala
Chapter 20 Part 2: She is Mine
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Alone with you
Chapter 23: What It Means
Chapter 24: This is not Goodbye
Special Chapter: Catherine Lyonel
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Telling the truth
Chapter 27: Old Wounds
Chapter 28: Twins
Chapter 29: Hidden Shame
Chapter 30: Reunion
Chapter 31: An Unexpected Meeting
Flash Back Chapter: Before I Met You
Chapter 32: Did you Miss Me?
Chapter 33: Tonight, I'm Yours
Chapter 34: Cousins
Chapter 35: The Lost Princess
Special Chapter: Seymone
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: A Stronger Bond
Chapter 38: World of our Own
Chapter 39: Be Honest
Chapter 40: The Brother In Law
Chapter 42: My Fiancée
Chapter 43: Kassim
Chapter 44: Forgive Me?
Chapter 45: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 46: The Forgotten Agreement
Chapter 47: Leaving again
Chapter 48: The Truth about Laila-Part 1
Chapter 49: The Truth about Laila - Part 2
Chapter 50: The Poison
Chapter 51: Flaunting your Title
Chapter 52: Akhun
Chapter 53: The Plot Thickens
Chapter 54: Now and Always
Chapter 55: Sex, Netflix and Chill
Chapter 56: The Lyonel Family Secret
Chapter 57: The Trial
Chapter 58: Forever Mine
Chapter 59: A Lost Love Returns
Chapter 60: An Unexpected Invitation
Chapter 61: Sealed Letter
Chapter 62: Elite Affair
Chapter 63: Her True Colors
Chapter 64: Kidnapped
Chapter 65: Huntress
Chapter 66: Redemption
Chapter 67: Body Heat
Chapter 68: Who am I?
Chapter 69: Rekindled Interest
Chapter 70: Memories of Us
Chapter 71: Aphrodisiac Fever
Extra Chapter: Laila
Chapter 72: Surprise Ambush
Chapter 73: Luce e Ombra
Chapter 74: La Famiglia e tutto
Chapter 75: The Cat is out of the Bag
Chapter 76: Abstinance
Chapter 77: The Wedding
Chapter 78: Night at the Tower
Final Chapter 79: The Prince's Duchess
Epilogue Chapter 80: The Princess' Personal Chef
End of the Story Greetings!
Special Mini Novel Coming Up!

Chapter 41: Back to Illyria

1.6K 76 16
By SeraEnigma

Samira's POV:

I was nervous for Leone. He has never cooked his entire life and to make him do it now as a challenge. My brother Kiel can really be a handful with his overprotective mood.

It started in college when Paul and his rumors traumatized me. When my brother found out about it while visiting me at school; I never knew that he beat my ex black and blue that day if my friends and classmates had not witnessed it.

Because of that, the rumors died down because Paul was scared I might sic Kiel on him should he open his big mouth. Ever since then whenever he sees a guy interested in me; he would intimidate him regardless of his status in life.

I love my brother but it is time for him to stop protecting me. I managed to stand up to my past at the resort when I was face to face with my dirty no-good ex and the bitch queen bee. I am sure that he would understand.

But first, we have to get through dinner. Leone has been quiet since yesterday but I saw his hands and could not help but worry because there were a few nicks and a bandaged area on his right arm.

"Sorella. Is he serious about you?" Kiel asked me, he had just came back from a small opening party so he was impeccably groomed and a formal casual ensemble of a polo shirt, slacks and a dinner jacket.

"Yes. There were moments when he could have done something that would make me insecure but....he cares for me brother. Please.....I want to be with him even if he fails to impress you." I blurted out.

"Even if I disapprove? Will you choose him over me?" his voice became very forbidding much like how Papa sounds like if I was being pigheaded and he was pressuring me. I shivered at his intense stare but I nodded, damn the consequences.

"Pl-Please don't make me choose. It is too much." I threw back at him. " I am no longer the scared young girl in college, give me some credit at least!"

"Rina....."my brother's eyes went wide at my outburst when Leone came on carrying plates of food, he was wearing my blue apron around his powerful waist.

The smell was.....good. At least I smelled no burnt garlic or anything charred at all as I saw the Agli Olio dish in front of me.

Then he put out a bowl of salad with some grilled chicken a dressing as his last dish and filled our glasses with wine.

"Hmmm looks fine....for now."Kiel picked up a fork and ate some of the pasta.

Leone and I waited with bated breath at his expression, I could see that my boyfriend was keeping a cool head but I could feel his tenseness in my head. When I touched his cold hand under the table, he flinched but grabbed on to my small hand and squeezed as Kiel went for another bite.

"....The garlic flavor is weak, there is not enough peperoncino for heat and you put too much cheese." came my brother's blunt opinion.

My heart sank, does that mean he does not like it?

My brother's eyes then travelled towards my lover's hands, there were healed cuts and fresh pan bruises marring his dark skin.

"However, pasta is cooked well and the parsley has been chopped evenly with no stalk parts seen anywhere. Not bad for your 13th try I guess....and this salad." he took some from the sharing bowl and tasted it. "Vegetables are cut perfectly, the chicken is a bit dry but seasoned well. Dressing is fine."

"T-Then....do-does that mean?" I looked at my brother and he sighed long and loud while fixing a reluctant stare at Leone.

"At least you have not burned anything this time. You pass the test. Sorella, you may eat this...It is edible enough." Kiel answered reluctantly.

Dinner was still a bit awkward but he looked like a thorn was pulled out of his heart as I ate his first ever pasta dish he made for me. My brother's earlier assessment was correct however this was not that bad; in fact I could taste how much care Leone put into preparing the food and the feelings of determination and desire to protect in his dish.

While Leone volunteered to clear up the dishes, Kiel had me sit down the couch for a talk.

"Mia Sorella. I am leaving the Philippines for a while." he said suddenly, shocking me.

"W-What? Bu-But why? You just got back. " I asked him.

"Papa's brother just died and it seems like he had no heirs to pass on the family business. I am going back to Tuscany to sort out the familial matters since as it stands....I am the oldest male Larusso now."

"Oh..." He must have seen how sad my tone was for he raised and stroked my cheek as if to comfort me. "Fr-Fratello....Mi scuso per essere stato spregevole con te....I yelled at you when you only wanted to protect me. "

Trans: [ Br-Brother.....I apologize for being mean to you. ]

" I am fine.....It just makes me a little sensitive that you are becoming strong enough that you don't need my protection anymore." he smiled at me while ruffling my head fondly. "But no joke sorella, if he fucks up...Call me."

I laughed at his joke or...was it? He then told me he won't be here when I fly back to Illyria but he did promise to visit once the family matters in Tuscany has been resolved. I hugged him as he gathered me in his arms and kissed my head.

"Ti amo Rina. I will see you soon mi dolce." he whispered  and then he kissed my forehead on last time before he left the condo.

I touched the warm spot my brother kissed and blushed while smiling. Gone like the wind. But at least now, with my brother's approval. This means there is no one left to oppose my relationship with Leone.

"Is Kiel gone?" he asked me as I walked into the kitchen, he had taken off the apron and was putting ointment on his hands.

I sat near him and took over treating his wounds. He was such a bug guy and yet whenever I touch him; he seems to soften towards me as my small hands applied the medicine and bandaged him efficiently.

"Leone......Will you hear me out?" I asked him , he leaned closer to me and nodded.

"What is it?" he asked me as he held my hand and ran his thumb over my knuckles in a slow circle making my body respond to him as I felt a few sparks flow through me.

"I plan on continuing my studies in the future. Before becoming a nurse; I wanted to advance into medicine and become a doctor. I want to ask you now if that will hinder my duties to you as your fiance."

"No. As a duchess in her own right; you are of equal footing when it comes to me now and as long as we discuss how to go about your studies then I would gladly support you." he then put his forehead against mine, his body trembled and although he smells of garlic and spices due to cooking for us. His disheveled presence has never looked more attractive to me.

"Alright. Let's talk when you won't collapse from too much cooking then. Off to the bathroom and bed with you." I lightly stroked his jaw and he purred, seeking more of it.

"Will you join me in the shower and in my bed if I do?" he asked huskily, making me blush as he kissed my palm, his warm lips against my cool skin made me tremble until his tongue licked at my palm in a teasing manner.

"Naughty prince." I smiled at him as I ushered him into his room and into the bathroom. He was becoming like a big kid as he pouted and took a shower after my numerous coaxing.

When he came out of the bathroom, dressed in a long sleeve shirt and loose pajama pants with his pale hair still wet. I towel dried his head as we sat on the bed while he held me on his lap and stole some kisses from me.

Even when it was not sexual, his hands on my body really makes me feel so loved and safe as his lips nuzzled my neck, making me giggle a bit. The feeling I get from him was so warm and so cozy that I wonder why I went my whole life without this delicious sensation only he could produce.

We did not make love for he only had 4 hours of sleep thanks to Kiel's cooking challenge but he held me close tonight, his head pillowed against my breasts as I cradled him protectively. We both fell into a deep sleep and it was a very peaceful one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The day of our departure came fast enough. 

Looking back; I remembered how proud I was when my cousin graduated yesterday and I was the one who went with her on stage with her as she received her diploma. 

After that. I met her long time friends and some new ones who were busy gawking either at my eyes or at Leone who looks very handsome and impressive in his dove grey business suit. Some of them even asked for selfies for their Instagram and FB so we obliged them. The graduation ended with us having a private family dinner before heading home while my cousin had late night drinks with her besties.

"Cousin.....Is Illyria a nice country?"  Sey asked me as we all boarded the plane.

I smiled at her and nodded. She was looking really nice dressed in a her outfit today, a nice white parka with faux fur, coral wool designer sweater and brown denim jeans and boots.

"It is a very pretty place. The air in the country is nice and clear, the scenery is kinda like those English documentaries we liked to watch together. The city Vanid is very clean and eco-friendly."

"Kinda like Europe?" she gave me a cheeky grin so I was forced to laugh.

"Yes...Oh! This...This isn't the same private plane we got into last time." I was surprised when we got inside the plane. The place was even more spacious as a male steward greeted us while he moved Fritz to his own area on the plane. There was even a spacious bar where a chef and his assistant bowed to greet us. Then the few plane seats looked like medium capsules complete with chargers, tables and a very comfortable seat that can transform into a bed.

At the center was a medium island counter with seats where people can do meetings or even just eat together. There were more amenities around the plane but I decided to check them later as we took the seats we want.

"I'll take the one near K.C." Sey winked at me. "I know someone who would love to have the seat connected to you."

"Sey....Does this mean you approved of him for me?"

She looked sheepish at my question before sighing.

"I don't know how I feel about him being my older stepbrother BUT he makes you happy so.....it is a plus." she cocked her head and kissed me in the cheek.

I watched her skip and greet K.C, who was wearing her usual Mirage suit. My friend gave me a wave and began talking with my cousin as I made myself at home in my seat as stewardess stored my trolley bag and place my handbag inside my seat compartment and left me.

"Woooow....This is so soft and plush. Good spine support too." I moaned at how the foam conformed to my back and there was still a lot of space for my legs to move around.

"Nice to know I made the right decision to have the best Royal Private Plane flown in here. My father wanted the best for our return and so far I am glad it was not too much." Leone's voice beside me made me straighten up but I gasped when I saw him right in front of me, caging me against my seat while his face was inches closer to mine.

"Oh my-!" I tried to shove him back but it was like pushing the Wall of China, his chest was solid as he laughed, his amber eyes were gleaming with amusement as he inched closer and nibbled on my lips before he kissed me slowly.

I heard him press a button and the seats suddenly became an enclosed capsule with tinted panels that prevents anyone from seeing what was being done inside unless they peer closely. the moment it covered us, his arms went around me and caged me against his body.

"How was your trip here?" he asked breathlessly as he broke our kiss to nibble at my neck and then went lower to my collarbone, his questing fingers reached up to unbutton my blouse slowly while his other hand stroked my thigh and lifted my skirt.

"I-It was...fine. There were some camera men and reporters as usual but we managed to get pass them a-and....please....not here." I asked of him as I placed my hand against his to stop him from undressing me.

"I know...Just wanted to tease you a bit. Look at you." his hand framed my flushed face as his dark amber gaze looked at me with desire then with gentleness. " Plump kiss swollen lips, a blushing face, sexy half lidded eyes and a trembling body. Such delicious expressions solely made for me. What hot blooded man can resist wanting to make you cry out when you look like this."

My heart skipped a beat at how tender his eyes were at me even as he kissed me a few more times so I returned them with my own kisses as he buttoned me up but left my hair a bit messy before he gave me one last kiss on the nose before he shifted and transferred to his seat.

"Leone? You seem tired." I leaned over him and realized that he looked haggard and that was when I noticed he had the same suit on he donned during Sey's graduation. " When you took me home after the graduation dinner; you said you and Luis had some unfinished business to tend to."

He nodded wearily.

"We were preparing something small for Sey's arrival. Believe me when I say that my father wanted a full blown parade and it took Luis' skillful negotiation skills to tone it down lest we scare the poor girl into never setting foot in Illyria ever again. There was also the impending announcement of my engagement to you however I told Cat we would discuss it together with her when we arrived." he slumped grumpily. "I could have just slacked off and had my last night making love with you but a prince's duties can be a damn cock blocker."

His dark grumbles made me smile as he took off his jacket and I helped him pull his tie off and loosened his polo shirt to make him more comfortable until his bad mood was gone.

Our adjoined seats can be made into one bed so we did just that anf  Leone had his head against my shoulder as I threw and blanket over us. He must have been awake all day and night...poor thing.

I pressed the "Don't Disturb" button for from our seatboard to let my lover rest without worries, Oddly though he still smell nice even though I know he has not had a chance to bathe since yesterday.

Wait No.

I smelled something clean against his dark skin so that means that he must be taken a quick shower somewhere and threw on the same clothes just to make the flight.

As the plane soon took off and Leone slept through the rocky turbulence; I felt myself drifting to sleep next to him. The capsule form of the seating provided a very cozy private haven for the both of us and somehow I am happy.

Happier than I ever thought I could be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.8K 50
"Mama!" "Bébé courir!" (Baby run!) The woman screamed in French at her child to run away, the young girl looking at her mother with tears in her eyes...
123K 3.2K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
314K 24.1K 74
War A word that should inflict fear and terror is seen as the new normal. Kharis is a slave in the castle of Leonidas of Bethillore, Supreme commande...
228K 13.1K 60
"A single night can change the course of your entire life." . . . [Yandere Prince x Female Reader] Once upon a time, in the tiny kingdom of Vascini...