12 Days of TBS

By NewtIsNotDead

12 stories about Christmas and holidays with the one and only Thomas Sangster. Self prompts. Please enjoy all... More

Day 1
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12

Day 2

84 1 0
By NewtIsNotDead

Naughty List

"Merry Christmas!!!" You all greeted one another, clinking your glasses filled with different colored beer and wine. It was your company's Christmas Party, a night reserved just for celebrating and having fun with each co-worker.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N!" Pearl said while pulling you into a hug which you gladly returned. She looks at you, "Looking good, girl. Even if we have a strict and cold boss yet handsome and being his secretary, you're still pretty!!" You laugh at her words, feeling flattered, "Thank you, P. True, but Mr. Sangster is still a good person. Even partying with us!"

Pearl rolls her eyes, "Yeah he is partying with us. By partying, I mean he's sitting inside his office and typing away in his laptop. I'm still amazed how you can see his good sides."

You smiled and turned your head through the windows of the office adjacent your work cubicles. Inside, a man with dirty blond hair dressed in his formal work clothes, busily working on his laptop. He can be seen from time to time, sipping his drink and checking on his phone.

"Well... He's a workaholic, I guess." You replied at Pearl who simply nods and walks to your other co-workers, leaving you observing your aloof boss.

~flashback~

I remembered the first time I was here, he looked at me; up and down, "You're a secretary, really?" He asked while raising his eyebrow causing me to blush and pout lightly, "Yes, Mr. Sangster. I may look like incompetent but looks are deceiving."

I proved him wrong, submitting all his weekly schedules and reports a day before his deadline. Handling tough situations faced by the company, being ever supportive of him, providing the utmost care to his every need; a perfect secretary to a perfect boss.

After a year of working for him, "Seems you are right, Ms. Y/L/N." He says while sitting beside me, inside his black luxurious car. He had just attended a charity ball and had me as his secretary and date.

"Pardon, sir?" I looked at him, who was looking straight at me. He smiles, causing a weird but warm sensation in my stomach, "I was wrong to judge you as an incompetent secretary, a silly mistake I'm regretting. As an apology, I'll allow you to have a crush on me." I stifle a laugh and smiled back, "I'm honored sir, but I won't have a crush on you. Like I told you, sir, looks can be deceiving."

He chuckles a little while nodding, "I agree. And if I may add, feelings can be too." My eyes widened, a faint blush coloring my face, What does he mean? I thought while Mr. Sangster smiles to himself, glancing at his car's window.

~end of flashback~

You blinked your eyes, realizing that you were staring at your boss, who was now looking at you with a wide smirk. Blood rushing to your cheeks, you smiled sheepishly and waved at him.

He raises his hand, wiggling his index finger; silently telling you to come inside his office. You fan yourself and swallowed nervously, not looking at the smirk he was wearing together with a twinkle of delight in his eyes.

"Good evening, Mr. Sangster! Do you need something?" You asked while smiling sweetly at your boss, "Nothing. I just noticed you were staring at me for quite a while now, Ms. Y/L/N."

He looks at you with a smug grin while you laugh nervously, "Sorry, sir. I just noticed that you're only sitting here, not enjoying the party and still working." He sighs, "Business never stops, just like I do. And I'm contented that my team is enjoying the party."

You nod but frowned a little, "But, you should try to enjoy the party a bit, sir. You dressed well and would rather just sit in your office?" He smirks at you, "Are you telling me, I'm handsome, Ms. Y/L/N?"

Eyes widening and cheeks flushing, "Uhmm... You're always handsome, Mr. Sangster. And because of that, you should try to go outside and have a little chat with us." He grins, "Well, I'm smart and handsome. Don't mind me, Ms. Y/L/N. Go enjoy the party. I'll go outside when I want to."

Nodding your head, "If you say so, sir." As you were about to leave his office, "Ms. Y/L/N." You quickly look back, "Yes, sir?" He grins smugly, "You're lucky that I allowed you to stare at perfectly gorgeous self." Your cheeks reddened and your heart started beating fast, "Thank you, sir."

You closed the door, heart beating fast and emotions all over the place. Damn him. Teasing me. Hmph! You unconsciously pat your red dress then walked back to the party, not noticing the pair of eyes following your every movement from his office.

"Everyone!! It's time to open your gifts from your Secret Santas!!" Mr. Jones, your team leader, announced followed by cheers and whoops from everyone in the office.

Pearl opened hers and got a gorgeous looking handbag, "Wooooooow!!" She jumped in glee and hugged the bag, "It's so beautiful!!!" You smiled at her, looking at your co-worker, Kent; smiling at the jumping form of Pearl. Not so subtle at all.

"Open yours, Y/N!!" Pearl urged you, who rolls her eyes, "Fine." Slowly, you removed the green ribbon and Christmas wrapper, revealing a medium-sized black velvet box. You opened it, gasping at the pretty silver necklace inside. It had a small star pendant at the middle, connected by the silver chain with intricate designs.

"Wow! It looks so expensive!" Pearl said staring at the necklace, "Wear it, Y/N!!" You took it out from the box, hands gentle as if it would break with just a wrong touch. Pearl went behind you, unhooking the ends of the necklace fitting it on your neck.

"It looks perfect on you, Y/N!!" Pearl said together with some of your female co-workers, nodding their head. You smiled, "Thank you." Looking around, your eyes fell on Mr. Sangster talking with some of you co-workers.

Noticing your stare, he looks back and raises his glass for you; a teasing yet adorable smile greeting you. Oh my god. You felt your heart flutter, butterflies somersaulting inside your stomach, and a warm comforting sensation spreading ever so lightly in your stomach.

The party continued, you danced and had fun but your mind kept remembering the smile Mr. Sangster worn. He was now in his office again, working again. Did he? Why? I... The thoughts haunted your mind, Christmas lights blinking and a mistletoe twirling; you remained curious throughout the party.

It was 10:45PM, you were busily picking up some empty bottles of wine lying on the floor. Everyone has already left; the Christmas lights were your only companion and a continuous typing inside the room of Mr. Sangster.

He's still inside his office. Working late even though its just days before Christmas? You sighed, heels clicking on the floor as you made your way to Mr. Sangster's office.

"Aren't you going to go home, Mr. Sangster?" You asked while peeking through his door. He looks at you, "Later. How about you?" Walking in front of him, you smiled, "I'm your secretary, sir. I'll stay here as long as you're here."

He raises his eyebrow, "Really? What if I stay for a lifetime?" You smiled, "Then, you'll be stuck with me, sir, your competent secretary for a lifetime." This makes him laugh, "Well, if you're going to stay with me here for a lifetime, better make you my wife then, huh?"

Your eyes widened, cheeks flaring red again, and heart trying to break free from your ribcage. "Sir!" He laughs, "I'm just pulling your leg." He stands up, "I'll just fix my things and I'll go home so that you can finally go home too."

Nodding your head, Mr. Sangster fixes his files and laptop. You stare at him, heart still beating rapidly, "Sir, can I ask you something?"

He looks up, "Aren't you already asking one?" Ignoring his teasing smirk, "Are you my secret Santa?" You asked nervously while Mr. Sangster slowly looks at you. He stops fixing his files, walks around his table then towards you.

You back away, stumbling down on the green leather couch in his office. Sitting up on the couch, you looked up and saw him staring down at you with such intensity.

"And what if I tell you that I am your secret Santa?" He retorted seriously making you blush redder and stand up, "Then, I would love to thank you, sir! I know this necklace could've cost so much but you still bought it and gave it to me. Even though I don't deserve these kinds of things, I am forever grateful f—"

A finger comes in contact with your lips, effectively shutting you up. You look at the owner, who was only a few meters away from you. He was staring at you, "Don't mind the cost. I'm rich, and I wanted the best for my best secretary. You deserve it, for all the hard work you've done throughout the five years of you being my secretary. I'm the one who should be grateful to you, standing beside me through it all."

You nod your head, "Thank you again, sir. As I told you, I would stay as your secretary for a lifetime. Even if I stay single and old and wrinkly." Mr. Sangster chuckles, "And as I also told you, if you're going to stay with me for a lifetime, then you shall become my wife then."

Heart beating fast and eyes wide as an owl, "S-S-Sir! W-W-What a-a-are you s-s-saying?!" He rolls his eyes, suddenly pushing you down his couch. You squealed a bit and got redder realizing your current position.

You were lying on the couch, with Mr. Sangster on top of you, eyeing you with such accuracy. Looking away, "Don't look away, Y/N. You're beautiful. And please call me, Thomas."

You remained quiet, "Yes, s-s— Thomas." He grins, "I meant what I said, I want you to be my wife." You coughed, "Thomas!" He laughs, "I'm in no rush to make you mine. But I will, eventually."

He... wants... to... marry me?! Oh my god. Your heart was beating fast and suddenly you were lifted by Thomas, making you wrap your arms around his neck for support.

"Mr. Sangster!" Thomas smirks, "Don't worry. No one will see us. I told you to call me, Thomas. You really want to be on my naughty list, huh?" You scoffed, "N-N-Naughty List?!"

He grins widely, "Yeah, naughty list. I'm your secret Santa, so I kept a list. And you, lucky girl that would be my future wife, are on my very naughty list." Your face is now as red as Rudolph's nose, "Me?! Naughty?! Si— Thomas!"

Thomas starts walking out of his office, a gentle but firm grip on you, "You were disobedient when I asked you to go home. You didn't call me Thomas. You're a stubborn, girl. And I think my secretary and future wife needs some discipline and punishment."

If you were exaggerating, you can already feel steam coming out of your ears and face still burning as if wildfire was spreading. With every word Thomas said, you felt your heart beating faster and body tingling in nervousness... and delight? What?! No?! Not delight! I'm not that kind of woman!!! But Mr. Sangster is really handsome. And hot, even his bod—

You shook your head, deciding to remain quiet. Thomas noticing your behavior, "Please behave yourself, Ms. Y/L/N. We're going home, no need to be so excited about your punishment."

"Sir! Stop talking like that!" You pouted making him chuckle, "Alright. Still not calling me, Thomas, huh? That's another punishment. Naughty girl." You glared at him and suddenly squealed, feeling a hard smack on your butt.

"That was just stage 1, baby. I'll make your Christmas, truly merry tonight." Thomas said with a grin causing you to blush redder and redder if possible; a small side of you whispering, Yes!! Make it the merriest ever!!

Being on the naughty list, sometimes, isn't always bad. You thought while staring at Thomas, lying on the bed beside you.

A/N: I love writing boss and secretary fics for an unknown reason. Probably I find the dynamics cute and adorable in a way?? Maybe because I also loved the KDrama What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?  Hope you all enjoyed it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 153 11
❝ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ His given name is Thomas Brodie Sangst...
457K 7.9K 73
This is the second imagine book, so if you haven't read the first one, maybe consider checking that one out These are all kind of imagines about Tho...
1.8M 29.7K 155
Many Small Separate Stories Based On Thomas Brodie-Sangster. Sad - Depression - Romance - Smut - Cute - Marriage - kids... etc
366K 7.6K 51
#58 in scorchtrials 🥇 #1 in kayascodelario 🥇 Just some imagines of Thomas Brodie Sangster in his movies or just as himself. I hope you'll like thi...