Marcus and Martinus imagines

By GunnarsenBaess

Hey! First things first, I'm not a writer, I just like trying new things and this might be one of them:) For... More

Marcus// Coming back (part 1)
Marcus//Coming back (part 2)
Martinus// Your ex
Marcus// football
Martinus//Laser tagging
Marcus// Blushing
Martinus// Drunk love
Marcus// Hickey
Martinus// Prank
Marcus// Fight
Martinus// Sleeping
Marcus// Left-handed
Martinus// Hate
Marcus// Bruises
Martinus// Ice skating
Marcus// Leave
THANK YOU!
Martinus// Foreign
Marcus// Sick
Martinus// Period
PLEASE READ lol
Marcus// Tour
Martinus// Shipping
Marcus// Truth or Dare
Marcus// Times when you needed him
Martinus// The text
Marcus// Jealous
Martinus// Valentine's day
Marcus// New Year
Martinus// Chocolate pudding
Marcus// Water park
Martinus// Panic attack
Marcus// Texting
Heyy
Martinus// You always try to win
Marcus// I'm here
About meh
Martinus// I know you
Marcus// Act like you love me
Martinus// You're mine (one)
Martinus// You're mine (two)
Martinus// You're mine (three)
17TH BIRTHDAY
Marcus// People change
Martinus// Vacation (part one)
Martinus// Vacation (part two)
Martinus// Vacation (part three)
Martinus// Vacation (part four)
Martinus// Vacation (part five)
Marcus// Fight back (au)
Martinus// Don't doubt my love
Marcus// Dangerous
Martinus// Mutual (song-inspired)
Goodbye?;(

Martinus// Christmas

1.6K 30 15
By GunnarsenBaess

Hiiii
PLEASE READ!!!
So, as you know CHRISTMAS IS COMING! I bet you're just as excited as I am. I really, really want you to know a few things now, because on Christmas I won't be able to have WiFi - I'm going to my gparents again.
So, here it is:
First of all, I want to thank you all for everything! Thank you for your support, for keep reading my stories (and voting!). You have no idea how much this means to me!
Second of all, I wanna wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Seriously, don't forget - Christmas are not about presents. I hope you can spend a lot of time with the people you love the most!❤️❤️❤️
MERRY, MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!🥰🥰🥰
So, here's the imagine:))

It was nearly Christmas, so you and your boyfriend Martinus were getting ready, decorating his house.
"Babe, can you get the tree ornaments?" Martinus asked.
"Sure!" You answer and run to grab a huge box from the basement.
You put the box near the Christmas tree and walk to the kitchen again - you're making hot chocolate.
While the chocolate was melting, you decided to decorate the tree.
You hung the decorations, one by one, Christmas songs playing in the background, the smell of chocolate tickling your nose and... two strong arms wrapping around you.
"Do you need any help, baby?" Martinus half-whispered, resting his head on your shoulder.
You stopped putting on the decorations and put your arms around his.
"Can you check if the chocolate has melted? And I'll need you to put on the star on the tree," you asked.
"Of course," he answered and slowly moved away from you.
You took out the led lights and started putting them on.
"Yup, it's done!" Martinus yelled from the kitchen.
"Okay. Turn off the stove then and take out a couple of cups," you yelled back.
When you finished with the lights, you ran to the kitchen. You caught Martinus in the middle of the crime.
He was basically stealing all the chocolate. He looked at you with his mouth already open.
"Oops," he whispered and the next thing you knew, he was running with the pot around the house, being chased by you.
Your laugh filled the rooms.
"Martinus, get back here, you little piece of crap!" You yelled, trying to catch him.
He stopped at the other end of the sofa.
"You'll have to pay for it," he smirked.
"I MADE this, idiot!" You said, breathing in and out fastly.
"Well, now it's mine," he argued.
You rolled your eyes playfully, the small smile not leaving your lips for a moment.
"Ugh. What's the price then?" You asked.
Martinus acted as if thinking.
"Hmm... maybe... a kiss?" He looked you in the eyes.
Damn, how much you loved this boy.
You snickered.
"Someone's needy," you said, taking a step closer to his direction. He moved a step to the opposite direction.
Not that I'm complaining, you thought.
"Stop moving away from me. I can pay twice the price, it's not that big of a deal for me," you said sarcastically.
He grinned widely and stopped moving. You walked to him, looking him in the eyes and inching closer to his face. Just as your lips were about to meet and he closed his eyes, you took the action, moving quickly - you grabbed the pot from his hands and ran away. He furrowed his eyebrows and opened his eyes instantly.
Now you were the one in the other side of the sofa.
"How could you!" Martinus asked, acting hurt and angry.
"HAHAHAHAAAA!" You laughed evily. You basically inhaled the chocolate that was left.
Martinus crossed his hands, looking like a small child. You let out a giggle and shook your head.
You stepped through the sofa and cupped his cheeks, connecting your lips for a moment.
When you pulled out, a huge smile appeared on his face again.
"Here's your price. And now you have to put up the star," you said, tilting your head to the tree's direction.
Martinus didn't say anything, he just walked to the Christmas tree and took out a big, golden and very beautiful star out of the ornament's box.
While he was about to put up the star, you went to the basement to take out more led lights for the outdoors decorating.
You came back with a pile of lights and the view made your drop all the things on the floor.
Martinus literally got stuck in the tree.
"Um, a little help would be good," he muffled.
You burst out laughing, laying on the floor and holding yourself around your waist.
"HELLO, I NEED HELP," He repeated.
You couldn't help but just laugh your ass off.
About a minute later, you washed your tears, got up and went to help him. The whole time you were trying to hold in your laugh. When he managed to get out of the tree, you snickered silently.
Martinus looked at you and sighed.
"Go on. Laugh,"
Once more, you started laughing, but not so loud this time.
Then you looked at him and calmed down a little.
"What?" You asked.
He was smiling from ear to ear.
"What?" He asked.
"Why are you smiling like that?"
"I love your laugh," Martinus said.
You blushed and smiled back.
"Okay, let's just go put on the lights," you said after a while of looking at each other.
He grabbed your hand and took the lights, going out of the house.
"Wait here," he said.
Your boyfriend came back with a ladder.
"Should I hand them or..?" He asked.
"Nah, I'll put it by myself. Just hold the ladder," you said and started to climb it.
You wrapped the lights carefully. When you were done, you started to climb down, but when you took a step, your feet slid down and you started to fall.
You thought you would get harmed really bad - the ladder was 3 meters long after all. You let out a scream, but Martinus catched you like it was nothing.
You looked at him with wide eyes.
"I think you just..." he said and paused "...fell for me..."
You held your breath.
You stared into each other's eyes.
"Put. Me down," you said sternly.
He gently put on the ground.
"Not even a 'thank you' for saving your life?" Martinus asked.
You chuckled.
"Of course," you said and pecked his cheek, making him blush "thank you, my superhero,"
"If you could pay me for saving your life like this then I'd make you fall every second,"
He put the ladder down.
"I think we've done a lot today. I don't know what about you, but I'm exhausted. Wanna watch a movie?" You asked.
"With you? Always," he answered.
You smiled and the two of you went into his house.
You put on "The Greatest Showman" on TV and laid on the sofa in Martinus's hands.
When the movie was about to start, Martinus spoke up.
"Y/n?"
"Mhm?"
"I want you to know that you are my greatest gift in my life. And having your company, being able to see your eyes and hear you laugh is everything I could ever ask for. Thank you, for being here, with me," he said softly.
You looked at him and didn't say anything. You didn't need to.
You just crashed your lips into his passionately but gently. For hundredth time, fireworks occupied your body.
"I love you," you brushed your lips with his.
"I love you too,"
-
The next morning you woke up to a sound of a new notification from Instagram:
Martinus tagged you in a post.
You opened the app.
The caption of the photo said:
I wanna spend my whole time with her❤️
It was a photo of you, putting up ornaments on the Christmas tree.

PLEASE READ!
IMPORTANT!
So, I can't really give you any gifts, but I still want to give you something. You must know how thankful I am for you. And if this works out, I'll give you a present - I'M MAKING REQUESTED IMAGINES.
Here's how it works:
-You have to vote on this story;
-Write in the comments that you want to win a requested imagine;
After Christmas, I'm gonna choose maybe 2-3 people who'll win it. I'll text you and then we'll talk.
BUT!
I won't write those imagines like there would be your name (for an example Laura, Daniel, etc.), it'll stay Y/n. And if you won't answer my text, I'll change the winner.
AAAND I will only do this if there will be enough people who would want that.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN!
I LOVE UUUU❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.
21.6K 718 32
You know that feeling when you REALLY like someone, but you know that he don't like you back? Well, that feeling have I had a long time! He's name is...
20.9K 803 48
*completed* What happens after hate turns into love? •••••• The twins Roza and Roz are on their first day at school. They meet another set of twins M...
33.2K 1K 39
We were so fucking close to each other again. Some of his friends saw us like this and they came closer to us. Marcus' friends; Hey Marcus. Why you d...