Never. Have. I .Ever .

By teslashee

With summer break coming to an end,Talis Wolfe can't wait to ace her project and make her dreams true.Louis C... More

.Chapter one.
Chapter two••
•~Chapter three~•
°'Chapter four'°
:{Chapter five}:
*Chapter| seven*
:Chapter| eight:
Chapter nine√
| Chapter ten |
Chapter eleven
Chapter |twelve
!Chapter thirteen!
?Chapter fourteen?
Chapter fifteen
:Chapter sixteen:
Chapter seventeen
💜Chapter eighteen💜
👑 The big day🎂
😏Chapter twenty😌
😍Chapter twenty one💕
Chapter|Twenty two
|*Chapter Twenty three*|
Chapter twenty four😌
Chapter twenty five
Chapter ||Twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven⚡
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter Twenty nine
[Chapter thirty]
*Chapter thirty one*
*Chapter thirty two*

[chapter six]

59 12 0
By teslashee

Some fairytale bliss...I want something just like this..

Artist: Chainsmokers and coldplay.

Honey....aren't you coming?" Mom asked as she saw me just standing by the door.
"Coming mum...umm...I just need a minute," she then went leaving me in the hallway shocked and panicking.
"Are you okay?" Tyler asked me seeming worried.
"I don't think so."
"Don't worry ..it's just one night and then he'll be gone.Besides I'll be right there."
"Okay..." We then head to the dining room spotting only three seats which were free.
Spotting the one farther away from Louis ,I went for it when."Why don't you sit beside me honey."

Great.Groaning, I went to seat next to my dad which might I add was exactly opposite Louis.Tyler ,seeing the panic in my eyes took the seat next to mine.
"So...Tally..why don't you ask Louis where he goes to school?" Dad said trying to kill the awkwardness radiating between Louis ,Tyler and I .

Everyone seemed to have already taken to each other except well...us.
"He's in our school." I said blankly.
"You know each other?" Mum asked hopefully all attention now on us.
"Something like that." I said between clenched teeth.
"Louis Cole put down your phone this instant!"Olivia said as he'd been chatting his way out of the situation we were in.Rolling his eyes,he did as per his mother's orders which I have to say for a badboy was pretty impressive that he actually did as told.
The next  five hours or so it seemed were spent on Louis and I trying our best to avoid eye contact.Looking at the wall clock,only half an hour had went by.

Mia and Nadia seemed to be having fun as they ran around not minding us.At that point in life,I envied them.Well I was stuck at a dinner sitting opposite a person I didn't particularly like.This had to be the best evening of all time for me...note the sarcasm.
" Hey Tyler you play basketball right?"Bradley asked.
"Yes Mr.Cole."
"No no...just call me Brad,we're more like family now."
'Oh my God noo!' I said to myself as I rolled my eyes.
"What was that darling?" My mum asked all attention on me again as Tye was struggling to hold back his laughter.
"Oh..umm..I just said the meal is great?"
"Oh..okay." She said giving me a look that said she wasn't buying it at all.

"We're in the same team." Louis joined in.
Oh so now he can talk?great.
"Bradley,you remember back in high school when we were in the wildcats?" Dad asked.
"Why yes...we were quite the lady's charm back in the day."
"You boys still are don't you worry" Mrs.Cole said as she and mum began chuckling like high school girls.
They then went on talking leaving us to wallow in the awkwardness present.
After dinner,mum asked me to take the dishes to the kitchen and I couldn't be more glad to get away for a while when,"Why don't you help her Louis?"Bradley said as he went back to talking sports with dad leaving no room to complain.

Thank you so much universe!
Making it to the kitchen ,I began washing the dishes as I hummed to myself completely avoiding Louis even as he entered the room.
Placing the remaining dishes on the sink,he leaned on the counter as we stayed in silence the only sound coming from my humming , the running water and his impatient tapping on the floor.

"Are you never going to speak to me princess?"
"Are you going to just stand there or are you going to actually help." I said looking at him for the first time as he took a towel and went to drying the dishes.
"And by the way..the name's Tally".
" Okay..whatever.. But I still don't get what's up with you,"he said as he stopped drying the dishes and faced me.
What was I supposed to say?The fact that I was actually starting to like him and actually thought he liked me too was just plain old stupid and naive.

So I just said,"Neither do I ."And left leaving the rest of the dishes for him to dry.
"You're already done?"
"Yea mum."
"Well you and Louis sure are a team aren't you?"
"We sure are ." I said forcing out each word.
"Everything okay back there?" Tye asked once everyone went back to their business.
"Yea." I said smiling at him reassuringly.

The next one hour Louis and Tyler began talking about their upcoming match and once in a while Louis looked my way making me squirm in my seat.

"So...we have to go now,but it's been an awesome time with y'all." Brad said as I bubbled with joy inside.
"What...but I want to play with Nadia some more." Mia whined.
"They'll come over some other time sweetie."
"Okay..." She said frowning.
"Bye bye Nadia."
"Bye Mia."
"See you tomorrow at practice," Tye said to Louis as they did their manly hand shake thing and then as he was about to leave he stopped where I was.
Looking at me as if he was about to say something, he shook his head and then left.
"That was fun," dad said after they left.
"They're a nice family." Mum added.

"There not so bad,"I added exempting Louis of course.
We then said our goodnight as we went off to bed.

                   ¢         ¢           ¢           ¢
                   Louis' P.O.V

On the ride back home,my mind was fixed on just one thing,Tally.
I'd done my best to avoid her annoying self in school and then,she turns out to be a friend of my family which meant I'd be seeing her more often.
Tonight she looked great...I had wanted to tell her,but knowing her temper,she'd have my neck.Well I couldn't blame her,I wasn't in her good books at the moment.

"Louis..what's bothering you?" Mum asked as she looked at me concerned.
"Nothing just...thinking." She then went back to talking to dad.
"You might fool them..but not me.So...what's your problem..you've been like this since the week started."Nadia whispered up to me.
Though she's just nine,she pretty much has the thinking capacity of an average thirteen year old.
"What's up with you and Mia's sister?"
"What do you mean..."
"Stop playing dumb..you know perfectly well what I mean."
Giving in,"We aren't really in good terms at the moment. "
"Well that I know...it was pretty much evident."
"Whatever... But I don't get why she's mad at me to begin with."
"What'd you do this time?" She asked rolling her eyes.
I couldn't believe I was sharing my problems with a nine year old.
But who am I kidding,when it comes to girls I'm clueless.. they're just so hard to understand.
So i said quickly so she possibly wouldn't hear me,"shesawmemakeoutwithsomegirlandgotmad."
"Still the player huh...so you still don't know why she's mad?"
"That's what I've been trying to tell you," I groaned.
"Wow...and you say were hard to understand? Your practically blind to what's going on here."

"Hey,what have I done!?"
"Nothing...nothing at all.Anyway good luck with your girl problems."
"Wow...thanks so much for your help." I said sarcastically as she smirked at me .
Seriously she's nine.What was I expecting her to do...be my life coach?
Arriving home,I went straight for my room and got to sleep.

         #                       #                      #
                  Tally's P.O.V

Today I managed to get to school on time and decided to head to my design class instead of wandering in the halls aimlessly.Shortly afterwards miss Ruby came in.
"Talis can I have a word with you?"
"Umm...sure." I said as I moved to her desk.
"How have you been?"
"I've been good miss."
'Great...so I expect you're excited for the competition? "
"Of course is am....its a life time opportunity."
"Very true..your one of my best design students with your friend Brooke too.I hope you two will do your best and impress the firms out to place you."
"Yes miss."
"Good...and if you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask."
With that I smiled back at her.
"Of course miss Ruby... we won't let you down."
"Good..make sure to tell Brooke what i said as well...the lesson's about to start."
Brooke came in moments later and after filling her in on what Miss Ruby said,the lesson began.
We were each handed out forms concerning our projects.

"Each of you interior design students have been given projects to undertake here in Darensville", she said handing out the forms.
" Each of you has been issued a house key in your envelope to a gated community of Rosewell avenue. "The key had a golden holder and engraved on it were our names.

Mine read Talis Wolfe house no.15.Since we were twenty students in interior design,there were twenty houses provided to be renovated.
" Also...the estate is heavily guarded by security personnel including CCTV's and guards.Any attempt to sabotage another persons work will lead to instant disqualification.You can be as creative as you see fit and...the project is due the end of this year."Great I had about eight months to get it done.
"Anyone with a question can see me later."
She then went on to talk to the fashion design students. Their categories were:dinner,casual,sports, creative, cultural, sassy,swim wear,official,summer and winter wonder wears.Also as a bonus there was the personality portrayal wear which wasn't compulsory unless you have time but it added one some extra points.
"Again...any questions can be asked any time on this journey you're about to undertake..class dismissed."

                         *              *          *

Tally's P.O.V.

Once class ended,I went to wait for Tyler.

"Hey."

"Hey...how was practice?"I asked.

"The usual,"He said as we made our way to the parking lot.

"Is Stash coming along?"

"Yea..she's on her way."

Since he started seeing Stash normally we'd go home together and honestly i liked it just as much cause she always made him happy.After dropping her off,we got home only to find suitcases on our front door.

"Mom...dad..are we going somewhere?" I shouted from downstairs.

"Yea..but it's we who are going somewhere."
"What?where?"Tyler asked.
" Me and your mother are going on a business trip...to New York."
"So...we're staying home alone!?" Tye asked excited.
"Not a chance Tye...the last time we left you alone you almost brought the house down."

Tyler looked down embarrassed.Two years ago we'd been left alone and Tye being the gentleman he is held a party at our house.Talk of bad timing,cops showed up and mum and dad came home to a trashed house.
"We can't have a babysitter mum," Tye said as a matter of fact.
"Yea...but I have a better idea."
"What....,"I asked wearily.
" You'll be staying with some friends,"mum said smiling.
I had a hunch it was at Natalia's since they were the closest family friends we had in Darensville.

"Who?..Natalia?"
"Hmm...you'll find out."She said smiling. Definitely Natalia's.
"Now all of you pack all you need ,we need to leave ." A few hours later,having packed ,we were on our way.
Mum turned up the radio and something just like this by Chainsmokers and Coldplay began playing.

Mia began singing as Tye and I just looked at each other.

I've been reading books of old the legends and the myths archille's and his gold Hercules and his gifts. Spiderman's control and batman with his fists and clearly I don't see myself up on that list.

Mum then joined in too.I have to hand it to her,she can sing.

She said where'd you wanna go?how much you wanna risk?I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts.

Then looking up at dad ,he chipped in too.

Some superhero some fairytale Bliss just something I can turn to somebody I can kiss.

He then blew a kiss mom's way as we all went on singing not caring that we were off key.I may not have the perfect family,but I loved each moment.
"We're here!" Dad said as the gates to a posh house slid open.Since when did Natalia's parents get this loaded.

"We're staying here?" Mia asked just as excited as I was.
I'd say the same for Tyler as he was drooling over the posh lamborghini's and all other kinds of pricey cars parked on the driveway.
"Holy shit...who  lives here?" Tye asked.
"Language darling."
"Sorry mum."
"So everyone get your luggage" dad said as he got out of the car.
Leaving them on the pathway,we followed dad up the steps.
"Did Natalia's win a lottery or something?cause I don't remember them being this posh." Tye said voicing my thoughts.

"Well...this isn't really Natalia's." Mum said but before we could ask any questions the door swung open and out came Nadia as she smiled at us excitedly as we smiled back.
"You guys are finally here!" She squealed.
Wait...why was Nadia here again.Oh yea...I'd be spending the next couple of months with the devil himself.

So...this has been a long chapter and finally its done.

Thanks  for voting, commenting and reading this book and it'd be great if we finally got it to a hundred reads.
Anyway have a splendid festive season guy's(:

Don't forget to vote and comment..it means so much .

Happy holidays💃🎇🎄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 18.7K 37
He's a cynic. She's a romantic. One deal, one wedding, and one gigantic secret stand between them. ** Harper Lane wants to believe in true love. Afte...
907 223 34
After coming home from summer vacation, Marisol is now ready to start her senior year with her closest friends but... a lot can change in just two mo...
2.3K 148 33
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...
1.1K 162 64
Aliceion's life is perfect.Both her parents are lawyers and she's the only child.She goes to the perfect private school and has the perfect grades an...