Sassing Mr. Hemmings || l.h ||

Por lukeswhor

In which a sassy girl sasses the sass out of her sassy music teacher who is conveniently the sassy Luke Hemmi... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
new story

Chapter 18

18.8K 713 410
Por lukeswhor

Chapter 18

Harry gave me a warm smile, "Yeah. And what's your name, love?"

"Michelle," I answered dreamily. Yes, I was a dedicated fan. And you would be lying if you wouldn't freaking fangirl if The Harry Styles was right in front of you talking to you. So don't you dare judge me if I'm going overboard with the fangirling.

"That's a beautiful name! Would you like a picture?" he asked.

I nodded and I handed Luke my camera and instructed him to take a picture of Harry and I.

After the picture was taken, the rest of the One Direction guys came up to Harry.

"Harry! Niall broke his leg while trying to do the Irish jig dance thingy," Liam said frantically.

"So much for a relaxing vacation in California," Louis muttered negatively.

"He's walking out in his crutches right now. We kind of left him because he was being too slow," Zayn explained.

Aw, how nice of them.

"OH MY GOD I KNOW YOU!" I heard an Irish accent to the left where Niall basically ran up to Luke - well as fast as he can in crutches- and talked to him.

"YOU'RE FROM THE BAND 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER AREN'T YA, LAD?" Niall was pretty much fangirling, "I watch your covers on YouTube and they're sick, mate."

Luke was shocked to say the least, but quickly recovered and he and Niall were hitting it off smoothly.

After we met all the One Direction boys, we decided to leave because it was getting late.

"Keep in touch, yeah?" Niall asked.

"Of course, mate," Luke smiled, "See ya."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD NIALL FREAKING HORAN KNOWS WHO I AM." Luke boomed once we were in his car.

"I FUCKING MET ONE DIRECTION," I started fangirling.

"I ALSO GOT THEIR NUMBERS."

"ME TOO," Luke freaked out.

Luke drove home pretty fast so he could tell the boys the exciting news.

I slowly got out and grabbed my crutches, cautiously, trying to lift myself up when we were parked in Luke's driveway.

"As you can tell, this is a BDSM session gone wrong," Michael gestured to us when we entered the main room.

All the guys erupted in laughter.

I glared at him, "I fell off a bike you dumb twat."

"Whoa. There's a sex position that includes a bike? Wow you've got to show me sometime."

"There is no sex position on a bike!"

"You'd be surprised," he winked.

Luke rolled his eyes at us and looked at the other guys.

"NIALL FUCKING HORAN KNOWS WHO WE ARE AND HE LOVES US," Luke yelled excitedly.

Then all panic broke loose.

"WHAT. DID HE SEE THE COVERS WHERE I HAD THAT LONG UGLY FRINGE?"

"DID HE THINK WE'RE JUST A BUNCH OF WEIRD AUSTRALIANS?"

"DAMN IT DID HE WATCH OUR JUSTIN BIEBER 'BABY' COVER?"

"DID HE WATCH THE VIDEOS FROM WHEN I USED TO STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR?"

"DID HE WATCH THE ONE VIDEO WHERE MICHAEL AND I WERE LIP SYNCING TO THE CHIPMUNK VERSION OF 'ONE THING'? BECAUSE THAT'S EMBARASSING."

"HEY! I'M ACTUALLY PROUD OF THAT VIDEO, CALUM. DON'T HATE."

"Are you sure, Niall fucking Horan from One Direction likes us?" Michael said and Luke nodded in confirmation.

Michael started squealing and jumping around again with the rest of the other lads.

And here I am sitting. Because of this fucking cast.

"Well.. Um.. Michelle, I love your cast," Ashton cleared his throat after that long fangirling session.

I groaned, "I didn't pick the colors, okay? Luke did!"

They all turned to Luke with looks of judgment.

"Is there something you're not telling us, Luke?"

"Are you secretly gay?"

"It's ok, we won't judge. We'll love you either way."

"We can get through this together."

Luke's face turned bright red.

"No! N-n-no! You guys know damn well I'm straight."

"Well maybe Michelle turned you gay," Calum joked.

"Nope I'm straight as ever," he winked, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Get together already," Calum groaned.

"Well if you haven't noticed, he's kind of my teacher."

"No one has to know." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"You guys are ridiculous," Luke said, "Now I've got to carry her back to her house."

"Don't do anything naughty!" Michael hollered at us.

I flipped him the finger and got a response along the lines of, "Nice finger boner."

Luke lifted me up carefully an carried me bridal style to my house.

He rode the elevator up to my room and laid me back on my bed.

"'Night," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight, Luke," I dozed off as he crawled back to his room from my window.

~

"MICHELLE," an annoying asshole woke me up in the morning.

I groaned, "Go away."

"Michelle," the person whined.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I exclaimed, opening my eyes to see Colton in my room.

"Come to a party with me tonight," he grinned.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because, as you can see, my leg is in a fucking cast," I pointed out, exasperated.

He took a look at my leg and burst out laughing.

"HAHAHHAHAHA OH MY GOD. PINK AND SPARKLES? WHAT THE FUCK?" He said in between laughter.

"Luke picked it out," I pouted.

"Anyway," he cleared his throat, "Come to a party with me."

"Who's house?" I groaned, knowing I won't be able to fight with him.

"Noah's house. It's gonna be a live party."

"You couldn't have called me?" I asked, irritated, "It's fucking six in the morning you fucking asshole! I fucking hate you! You're just fucking jealous that I'm better than you. That's why you're waking me up and all this bullshit." I ranted to him like how Kim Kardashian yelled at Khloe for waking her up and it didn't even make sense.

"Sorry, ok? I was at this one girl's house, hooking up with her and I had to leave before she woke up and I decided to come over here and invite you to a party because I'm an amazing friend."

"Colton, I have a broken leg."

He shrugged, "So?"

"So, I can barely walk with crutches, let alone go to a fucking party."

"You're going. We'll be going at 9." He said.

"Aren't you going to leave now? Because no offense, you smell like sex. And it stinks."

"I'm sorry. I can't help but smell like sex because I'm a sex god. But I'm hanging out with you today because I just realized we haven't hung out in awhile."

"Take a shower first," I groaned, pointing at the door to the bathroom in my room.

"Who's clothes am I supposed to wear?"

"Stay naked."

"Of course, you would love that," he wiggled his eyebrows and flipped him off.

"We've been friends for fifteen years, I know what you look like naked, you arrogant asshole. And besides, you already know who I like."

He turned around to look at Luke sleeping in his own room.

After Colton showered, I gave him my biggest shirt, which happened to be my Nirvana shirt that I bought from the Men's section in Target, and he just wore his boxers from the night before, I mean it's not like he was wearing it at all last night, if you catch my drift.

"What do you want to do now?" Colton asked, slumping back onto my bed.

I got a phone call from Hazel. Damn, why is everybody awake at six in the fucking morning?

"Hello?" I picked up.

"Michelle, do you know where Colton is? I have to kill him for what he did two days ago. I finally managed to convince my mom it was Colton and got my phone back."

Since she was on speaker, Colton could hear from the other side of the room.

He started mouthing "no." And started to cover my mouth with his large hand.

I bit his hand and he squealed and reluctantly removed it from my face.

"He's at my house, Hazel."

"YOU GUYS HAD A SLEEPOVER WITHOUT ME?" She whined.

Why are all my friends so clingy?

"No. He just randomly showed up at six in the morning and invited me to a party."

"I'm coming over. Don't let him leave. Colton, get ready to fucking die." She hung up.

Colton sighed and walked in my walk in closet and took out all of my spare bed sheets and blankets.

"So, are we going to build a fort to block out Hazel when she gets here or not?"

I nodded and remembered how we used to do that as a kid.

After we built our shelter out of blankets and chairs, we waited for Hazel.

"Wait! We forgot something!" Colton suddenly yelled, "Where are your nerf guns?"

"I threw them out years ago." I answered.

"WHAT? HOW COULD YOU?" He panicked, "I'll just ask Luke and Calum. They'll obviously have some."

"HUKE LEMMINGS," Colton yelled through my window into Luke's open one.

Luke groaned and woke up, "WHY DOES EVERYBODY KEEP WAKING ME UP IN THE MORNING NOW?"

"Do you have any nerf guns?" Colton asked.

"Why? Are you planning on murdering Michelle?" He asked, "Just take away her hot pockets and she'll be dead in a week."

Dammit he knows how to kill me.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Well we'll take two of your most dangerous and murder like guns, please." Colton said, completely ignoring me like the bitch he was.

He reached under his bed and pulled out two huge nerf guns.

"You keep nerf guns under your bed?" I asked.

"The guys can be pretty dangerous."

When he handed them to us he said, "I'm not even going to ask why you two need these. But if you're planning on killing someone, wear gloves so your fingerprints aren't on them."

We nodded and said bye to Luke.

"Get in the fort," Colton instructed, "I'll hide in the bathroom and get her from behind."

I nodded and crawled under the blankets and sheets.

"Michelle? Colton?" Hazel said as soon as I heard the elevator 'ding' indicating that someone was on my floor.

"Michelle?" Hazel asked, entering my room.

"ATTACK," Colton yelled and we both jumped out and started shooting her with the nerf gun bullets.

"AH! FUCK! GUYS!" Hazel yelled, trying to dodge the bullets.

When we were done, Hazel looked furious. Her hair was a mess and her face was red.

"I am going to kill both of you. I'm giving you guys a thirty second head start while I call Luke to come and help me eliminate both of you."

"RUN!" Colton screamed as he yanked me with him, dashing down the hallway- well as fast as I can with crutches.

He began to punch the button to the elevator a million times but it wasn't coming any faster.

"No time for elevators, you dimwit," I said as I crawled up the stairs to the third floor wtih Colton.

Once we got to the huge master guest bedroom, I told him to split up. I decided to hide in one of the drawers in the walk in closet.

"WE'RE COMING FOR YOU," I heard Hazel speak into the microphone that was in my room that spread to all the speakers in the rooms;

I heard footsteps coming up here.

"Michelle?" I heard Colton whispered.

"What?" I hissed.

"Where's the secret path to the first floor?" he asked quietly.

I groaned and poked my head out of the drawer and pointed to a door and he quickly climbed in.

After that I heard a pair of footsteps come up, so it was either Hazel or Luke.

"Michelle, I know you're in here." Luke stated, "Your crutches are literally right next to the drawer for fuck's sake."

I didn't dare fucking breathe and tried to squeeze myself even tighter into the small space I was in.

"Michelle," He cooed and I heard footsteps come closer as I bit my lip.

"Boo," he said as I opened the drawer and I literally fell out.

I dropped my gun in the process and he quickly took it and pointed his bigger gun at me.

"NO! DON'T SHOOT!" I yelled, my arms covering my face, "I'M ALREADY INJURED ENOUGH," I said, referring to my leg.

He smirked and walked even closer to me.

"I won't," he scooted closer making me feel all nervous and jittery again, "On one condition."

"What?"

"Kiss me," his hot breath fanned my face.

Without thinking, I let my body do the actions and not my brain. And, I kissed him.

"Guys! It's time to go to the party- WHOA."

A lot of shit gonna come down in the next chapter, just a warning.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING AND VOTING ILY

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

16.6K 124 103
466K 27.9K 42
michael has a thing for his teacher's assistant.
184K 3.4K 33
I which a girl realizes that she has feelings for her English teacher.