Remember (GirlxGirl) Watty Wi...

By SkylarJapera

She scoots the leather seat closer to the hospital bed and lays her head on the soft mattress. She puts her h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28

Chapter 27

49.7K 1.3K 393
By SkylarJapera

Enjoy :) First day of school was today and my AP Calculus teacher gave us homework. Like are you serious. I'm pretty sure you don't care. HAHA Enjoy :)

Chapter 27

 Policemen kick the door and rushes through the condo followed by doctors. Frank and Susan couldn’t believe their eyes when they saw Henry on the floor surrounded by the blood and Lexi. Lexi Mills in Marie arms. Her sweet daughter was holding Lexi for dear life with tears rushing out her eyes. “Honey.” Susan runs towards her daughter. “Please mom.” Marie cries. “Help her.”

Susan calls the doctors and they rush towards her. They start their work and lift her up on the stretcher and pulls her out. Susan was confused but didn’t dare ask questions. Once outside Marie was surrounded by reporters she didn’t care what they thought though. She stayed by Lexi side no matter what. They we’re asking questions but she couldn’t hear anything it was like it was all a daze. She couldn’t believe that this really happen. She continues to pinch herself hoping she would wake up and be in the beautiful arms of her lover.

Finally they we’re at the hospital sitting in the waiting room. Marie just sat there and finally Susan walks over to her, “Honey are you okay.” The brunette just continues to stare at the wall. The while dull wall. She was in shock her clothes was still bloody including her hands. The TV snaps her out of her thoughts. Headlines ‘This is live Lexi Mills has been shot no one knows why but we are outside the hospital now where she is being treated. Oh wait here goes her father and grandmother! Angie? Charles? Do you know anything about this?”

Marie shuts her eyes tight. ‘The first time I meet Lexi family is here in a hospital during the time she was shot. This is so messed up.’ The brunette buries her head in her knees. Then she starts shaking really hard. ‘Get the hell out my way! Where’s my granddaughter.’ She can hear Angie voice getting louder and closer. Marie heart begins to speed up. ‘This is all my fault. My fault!’ she repeats over and over and over again. Then she feels hands on her head, “Honey it is not your fault?” Marie looks up to see Lexi father standing in front of her. He gives her a fake smile like he was forcing it.

“I said that out loud?” Marie asks in a whisper. Then the brunette begins to cry, “I’m so sorry I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.”

Charles pulls Marie into a hug and says, “Look it is not your fault. She loves you and she will fight for you.”

Marie pulls back confused she wipes her tears away and asks, “You know. I mean she told you?”

“Yes Lexi told me the day I came back.” Charles smiles.

“You don’t have a problem with her dating the enemy.”  Marie asks.

“No love is love.” Charles answers. “And Lexi loves you.”

The tears begin to fall again. “I should have fought harder. I should have stopped him.”

“Lexi wouldn’t want you to blame yourself.” Charles says. “It’s going to be okay.”

“Charles! Charles!” Angie screams. “They say she was shot by Henry!” Marie could see Charles flinch at the name. She saw Lexi dad clench his fist like he was trying to control his anger. Then Angie walks up and says, “You! Marie your goddamn husband shot my baby.”

Marie flinch and then tears begin to fall again.

“Angie.” Charles spat. “It’s not her fault. Now stop it.”

Marie thought things couldn’t get any worse. But like always things never went her way. She heard her mom voice, “You’re right Charles it wasn’t my daughter fault. You should be happy she was there to help your daughter. What she and Henry had…had nothing to do with my daughter.”

“Mom.” Marie stands. “Stop.”

Angie turns around sending daggers at Susan she then says, “Let me guess Ms. Innocent didn’t tell you.”

“Tell me what.” Susan asks.

“Angie!” Charles screams. “This is not the time or place. Now stop!”

Marie heart was on over load it was like she couldn’t breathe. Her lover was fighting for her life and her mother and Lexi grandmother was arguing. She tries to count in her head and tries to breath but it won’t work. Everything becomes blurry and then she collapses.

Marie slowly opens her eyes and then closes them back. She felt soft hands on her forehead. “Lexi?” she whispers but her eyes we’re still shut tight. The hand on her head froze and she tries to open her eyes again. But there wasn’t any Lexi standing there. It was her mother.

“Sorry.” Susan whispers.

“Mom?” Marie sits up. “It wasn’t a dream was it?”

Susan shakes her head no and then asks, “What was going on between Henry and Lexi.”

“Nothing.” Marie answers playing with her fingers. “There was nothing going on between Henry and Lexi.”

“But…” Susan starts. But Marie interrupts, “It was something going on between me and Lexi. It’s the reason Henry snapped and shot Lexi. Or Lexi shot herself and the bullet went through her body and hit Henry.”

Susan stands and covers her mouth she then whispers, “She was the other guy.”

“The other girl.” Marie answers. “You and Henry just assume. I didn’t think it was any of your business to know anyway. But Henry found out and threaten to take me far away and that no one would find us. He was the one who ran me off the road because he knew I was about to leave him for Lexi. This is the reason Lexi is in the hospital fighting for her life. It is because of me.” The brunette begins to cry. Susan just stood there trying to take everything in. She then smiles. “It’s okay.”

“It’s not mom!” Marie screams. “I finally had love finally had someone who I deeply loved she loved me back! But now look where we are.” The brunette screams. “It’s all messed up because of me. Mom if she dies I won’t be able to live!”

Susan holds her daughter and whispers, “It’s okay.”

“Why the fuck you keep saying that.” Marie screams.

“Because everything will be okay.” Susan continues to rock her daughter. “Because I accept you and Lexi.” Susan stands and says, “You have been sleep for hours Marie.”

The brunette turns and looks out the window. It was dark she shakes her head and tries to stand. “Mom how is she.”

Susan huffs and looks down, “Honey the bullet went through her lungs and….” Marie collapses on the floor, “No please don’t tell me please.” Susan holds her daughter and whispers, “its okay Marie.”

The brunette pushes her mother back and yells, “It’s not fucking okay.” And with that Marie runs out the room and heads towards Lexi room. She didn’t believe it. She could hear everyone voice calling her name out.

“She is heading for Lexi room!” she hears her mother says.

Marie turns the corner and heads up the steps. When she gets to the top she asks one of the nurse, “Take me to Henry’s room.” when she steps in Henry room she sees him lying there on the bed. He turns and looks at her in shock, “Marie.” he barely gets out.

“Shut-up.” Marie hisses. “Just shut-up.”

Henry shuts his mouth like he is told and looks at Marie hand to see that the brunette had a scalpel in her hand. Henry gulps and thinks, ‘she is going to kill me.’

Marie paces back and forth she didn’t think it was going to be this hard. Running towards Henry room and thinking of it was way easier. She was going to kill Henry then herself. Easy? Right? She turns around and walks towards Henry and asks, “Why did you have to take the one thing I had Henry! You couldn’t just leave and let us be! I loved her Dammit.” Marie screams and bangs her hand on the table making Henry hospital food flips over. “I loved her and you took her away from me.” Marie breaths and says, “So now I’m going to take your life.”

“Look Marie I’m sorry.” Henry starts.

“SHUTUP” Marie screams she then squeezes her head. She couldn’t think correctly anymore.

“Lexi wouldn’t want this.” Henry whispers. “How you think Lexi would feel?” he asks.

Marie sits in the nearby chair and thinks. She then begins to push herself. ‘Don’t back out now Marie.’ Marie stands. “This is for Lexi.”

….

Susan and Angie burst into Lexi room. Susan and Angie look around to see no Marie in sight. “Angie where is Marie is she okay?” Lexi asks.

“Shit!” Susan curses.

“What?” Angie asks along with Lexi.

“I believe Marie thinks you’re dead.” Susan whispers. “I didn’t get a chance to tell her you we’re okay. She just assumed.”

Lexi lifts up and then clutches her stomach and begins to breathe. “You have to find her now.” Lexi demands. “Please find her. I have a bad feeling about this.”

Angie and Susan nods her head and then leaves. Lexi leans back into the bed and breathes. She needed pills and she needed them now. “Nurse!” She screams.

….

Marie was back to pacing and then she hears Henry laughter. “What the hell you’re laughing at.”

“If you haven’t done it yet.” Henry giggles. “Then you’re not going to do it.”

“I just need time.” Marie hisses. “You’re not the only life I’m taking.”

“Well get on with it!” Henry tries to scream. “It’s not like I have anything left. You we’re all I had Marie but no you went and fell in love with that slut. How you think that was going to make my reputation look.” Henry explains. “So just do it already!”

“Shut-up!” Marie screams she then takes the scalpel and put it towards her neck. “I can’t take your life. I just can’t do it but that doesn’t stop me from taking my own.”

….

“I can’t find her anywhere.” Susan says.

“Me neither.” Angie and Charles say.

“Do you think she left?” Angie asks.

“Impossible” Susan explains. “I asked the security and that say no Marie have left.”

“How they know?” Charles asks.

“I made them show me the tapes.” Susan answers.

“You don’t think she is on the roof?” Angie asks.

“Shit!” Susan says running off. Angie and Charles follows not knowing Lexi has heard every word.

The blonde smacks her hand on her head and forces herself up. If Marie killed herself she wouldn’t be able to live. She screams when pains shoot up her body but she had to fight. She grabs a sweater throwing it over her head. She then sneaks out her room heading towards the roof.

….

Marie sits in the chair and runs the scalpel through her hand making blood. Henry just watches her. ‘She is out of it.’ The brunette looks in the daze and asks, “It is going to be painful.”

“I have an idea.” Henry says.

“What is that.” Marie asks. She needed an easier way to leave.

“It’s some pain killers in that cabinet.” Henry says. “It would be slow but not painful. Like you’re going to sleep.”

Marie stands nodding her head. “But.” Henry says. “You have to give me some. There is no reason for me to live either.”

Marie burst out into laughter. “Henry you’re going nowhere but to jail and then hell. I want you to suffer for what you did.”

Marie pours all the pills her in her hand and says, “Good luck Henry.” And she was inches from throwing them into her mouth until she heard an familiar voice, “Stop Marie! I’m okay.”

Marie thought she was seeing a ghost, “See Henry I can already see her.”

The blonde couldn’t believe what she was seeing. ‘Is she trying to kill herself?’ She rushes to Marie ignoring the pain and smacks the pills out of her lover hand. “Stop!” she hollers. “You never ever take your life. No matter what happens!” Lexi was pissed and Marie was still confused. The brunette begins to cry. “But I thought.”

“No!” Lexi screams. “Even if I was gone. I would be so disappointed and pissed if you took your life. You could have found someone and had children. That’s what I would have wanted.”

“Easy for you to say.” Marie cries. “I would have nothing without you.” Tears begin to fall and Lexi pulls her into a hug and holds her tightly. “I’m going nowhere okay.” She whispers. “I’m here I love you.”

Marie buries her head into Lexi neck and breathes in her rebel scent. Lexi was here, Lexi was real, Lexi was going nowhere. Marie grins and begins to kiss Lexi neck. She wanted to taste her. She then bites her neck hoping she wasn’t holding no spirit or anything.

“Honey I’m real.” Lexi chuckles feeling tiny bites on her neck.

Marie laughs and then pulls back looking into them green gorgeous eyes. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Henry sits in his bed and clenches the sheets. He then grabs the nearby scalpel Marie placed down and hollers before slitting his throat, “I will see both of you two whores in hell.” then he was gone. Marie turned her head not wanting to see the sight and Lexi holds Marie and screams, “Help!”

Marie lies in the bed next to Lexi holding her for dear life. Lexi pulls her closer and groans feeling the pain again. The brunette shifts and pulls away from Lexi, “I’m hurting you.”

“No come back.” Lexi pleads. “I want to hold you. I don’t care about the pain.”

Marie giggles and lays her head in the crock of Lexi neck and whispers, “I will just keep my hands away.” She then licks up the blonde neck and purrs, “For now.”

Lexi grins, “I love you Marie Cullen.”

“I love you too Lexi Mills.”

“Oh my God you two are so adorable.” someone shrieks.

“Grandma.” Lexi whines. “What did I say about barging in without knocking? Damn didn’t I lock the door?”

“Oh shut-up.” Angie smiles and Susan, Frank, and her father Charles walks in behind her.

“Damn this is going to be a long day.”

“Yes it is.” Susan says. “I want to know how you won my daughter heart and I hope you know I plan on seeing grandchildren.”

“Mom!” Marie shoots up. ‘Yes this is going to be crazy but she had Lexi the person she loved and that was all okay.’

Hope you enjoyed. Please comment. One more Chapter left :) Then i'm done and Divide Part 2 begins for all you fans and for you new fans if you havent read. You should check it out. :) Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 8.3K 30
"I've never been with a woman before." I admit shyly, looking away as my face grew hot with embarrassment. I wasn't lying. I never was with a woman...
1.3M 37.5K 34
"Oh my darling, when you smile, it is like a song" - "Obviously," She started. There was a nervous shake in her voice that made me tilt my head in he...
319K 7.2K 19
Jessica took a deep breath and ran a hand through her long dark hair. "Alex do you even hear yourself right now? Dont you see she's trying to pull u...
3M 78.8K 38
I was awakened by a buzz, but I don't want to get up, instead I lay still on my bed and about to dream again when I heard a THUD, I flinched at the s...