Master and Servant (RWBY Weis...

By Deagle117

Weiss was never a good summoner, but she accidentally invokes the aid of a guardian. He comes to protect her... More

Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Are you my Master?
Chapter 2: Her Hero
Chapter 3: Not a Hero
Chapter 4: I Love You
Chapter 5: Her Hero pt. II
Chapter 6: The Tables Turn
Chapter 7: More than a Man
Chapter 8: Do You Remember Love?
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: End of the Beginning
Chapter 11: Paint it Black

Chapter 12: Extracurricular

3.3K 86 21
By Deagle117

(Y/N)'s POV:

Pyrrha of Team JNPR was currently demonstrating her prowess to the class, sparring against all four members of Team CRDL. She was effortlessly fighting against all of them. It's no wonder that she was top of her previous school and was champion of the Mistral Regionals. She delivers a finishing blow to Cardin with a jab to the ribs.

Glynda approaches him, who clutches his ribs, from behind to end the match.

Glynda: "And that's the match."

Cardin: "Tch! Lucky shot." He barely mumbles out before collapsing.

Glynda: "Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament."

Pyrrha: "Thank you, professor."

Glynda: "Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers?" She takes a look at all of the other students to see for a hand or voice in the crowd.

Glynda: "Ms. Belladonna?" Her eyes land on Blake, who shuts her book and stares wide-eyed at the professor. 

Glynda: "You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-"

Mercury: "I'll do it." Mercury raises his hand somewhat enthusiastically.

Glynda: "Mercury, is it? Very well, let's find you an opponent."

Mercury: "Actually, I wanna fight . . . her." He points to Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Me?"

Glynda: "I'm afraid Miss Nikos has just finished the match. I recommend you choose another partner."

Pyrrha: "No, it's fine! I'd be happy to oblige."

After putting on his combat gear, Mercury comes into the arena, sizing up Pyrrha. The match begins with him making the first attack, and Pyrrha responds by knocking him down. He recovers and deflects an attack and begins trading blows with Pyrrha until she knocks him back with her shield.

Ruby is enthralled by the match, and she turns to Emerald.

Ruby: "Hey, your friend's doing pretty good." She gives a fake smile and then rolls her eyes as Ruby turns her back. Something about her team is off.

Mercury unleashes a series of powerful kicks, but Pyrrha allows one to slam against her forearm before Mercury manages to disarm, a kick impaling her blade into the ground. However, Pyrrha uses her polarity, redirecting the direction of his next kick. As she charges him with her shield, he fires off of it and turns his back to her. Pyrrha attempts to rush him again, but what comes next surprises us all.

Mercury: "I forfeit." 

(Y/N): "?" Pyrrha almost stumbles to a stop besides him.

Pyrrha: "You . . . don't even want to try?"

Mercury: "What's the point? You're a world-renowned fighter. We're obviously leagues apart." Glynda seems disappointed as she inputs his loss onto the tablet.

Glynda: "In that case . . . Pyrrha Nikos is the victor of the match . . . again."

I catch a glympse of Emerald smirking as Mercury sneers smugly. Pyrrha seems annoyed and disappointed, placing her left hand on her hip.

Glynda: "Next time, you may want to think a little harder before choosing an opponent."

Mercury: "I'll be sure to do that."

An alarm sounds which jolts Blake who has nodded off.

Glynda: "That is all for today. And remember, the dance is this weekend. But you all have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any excuses."

We all leave, but I see Mercury stop beside Emerald. That team . . .

Suddenly, I feel something tug on my arm.

Weiss: "(Y/N)? Is something wrong?" I simply smile.

(Y/N): "It's nothing." I took her hand and continued with her.

-Timeskip: RWBY's Dorm-

Ruby: "We want you to go to the dance."

Blake: "That's ridiculous."

Yang: "Blake, we're worried about you. This investigation is starting to mess with your head."

Weiss: "You can't sleep, you hardly eat, and to be honest, your grades have been suffering. Isn't that right (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "This is between you girls. Leave me out of it."

Blake: "You think I care about grades? People's lives are at stake!" Yang puts her hand on Blake's, lowering it.

Yang: "We know, and we're all still trying to figure out what Torchwick is up to."

Ruby: "Thanks to you and Sun, we know they're operating somewhere outside of southeast Vale."

Weiss: "And, the Schnee Dust Company records singled out Vale as the primary target for Dust robberies over the last few months."

Yang: "Don't forget about the missing Atlas military tech too."

Blake: "But there are still so many unanswered questions!"

Ruby: "Blake, you won't be able to find anything if you can't even keep your eyes open!"

Yang: "All we're asking is that you take it easy for one day."

Weiss: "It will be fun! Yang and I will make sure of it."

Yang:" Yeah! We're planning the whole event!" Yang pumps her fists which causes the bed to bounce Blake.

Blake: "Excuse me?"

Weiss: "Team CFVY's away mission is taking longer than originally expected."

Yang: "So, Weiss and I were asked to pick up where they left off. And now we can make sure you have the perfect night."

Weiss: "And once it's all over, we'll return for our search, rested and ready."

Ruby: "So what do ya think?" There is a bit of a silence until Blake speaks up again.

Blake: "I think this is a colossal waste of time."

Blake walks away from the group and opens the dorm door.

Blake: "I'll be in the library if any of you need me or have information that's useful to our investigation."

She walks out of the room.

Yang: "Great . . ."

Weiss: "She can't keep going on like this."

(Y/N): "She'll come around. Just give her time."

Yang: "How'd you figure?"

(Y/N): "Let's just call it foresight."

There was then a knock at the door and Weiss approaches, opening it. Jaune appears at the door with a guitar.

Jaune: "Weiss!"

Weiss slams the door in his face and walks away from it.

Jaune: "Oh, come on, open the door! I promise not to sing."

Weiss pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs.

Weiss: "(Y/N), please open it."

(Y/N): "Why do I-" She then glares at me.

Weiss: "Don't make me use a command seal." I sigh.

(Y/N): "Sometimes I really hate the aspects of our relationship." I trudge over to the door and open it.

Jaune: "I lied! Weiss Schu- Oh wait, you're not Weiss." He tries to peek around me, but I block him, moving my face in front of his view.

(Y/N): "Look bud, she isn't in-" He suddenly spots her behind me and continues his . . . "singing."

Jaune: "Weiss Schu-nee, will you accompany me, to the dance on . . . Sunday!?"

Weiss: "Are you done?" He shrugs

Jaune: "Yes?"

Weiss: "No." She then uses a glyph to shut the door. Everyone but me stare at her in shock.

Weiss: "What?" The other girls stand dumbfounded at her obliviousness to her blunt response.

Yang: "And that is why they call you the Ice Queen." Ruby finally collapses.

Weiss: "All my life, boys have only cared about the perks of my last name. Besides, I-" I see her look at me but quickly look away as we make eye contact.

Weiss (blushing): "I already have a date in mind." I then got up from my place and opened the door, deciding to save Weiss any embarrassment from her fellow teammates.

(Y/N): "Well now. Not that this isn't fun, but I need to get some fresh air."

Weiss: "Wait, (Y/-"

(Y/N): "I'll be back. Don't worry."

3rd Person POV:

Yang: "Wow. I never thought I'd see the day. Looks like the Ice Queen got iced herself." Weiss looked down at her command seal. She could just use it and force him to come back, but she loved him too much to do this. Yang took notice of this and sat down next to her to comfort her.

Yang: "Hey now. I was just kidding. He said he was just getting some air anyways. Besides if anyone deserves a break, besides from Blake, it's him."

Weiss: "I just wanted to . . ."

Yang: "to ask him here and now?" 

Weiss (blushing): ". . ." Weiss face heats up at the thought of it. She was never good at showing affection in the presence of others, especially since most thought their relationship was strictly professional.

Ruby: "Date or no date, none of this will matter if we can't get Blake to go." (Y/N) had decided to go to the balcony. When he reached the top, he saw Jaune leaning over the railing, with his guitar propped up next to him.

(Y/N): "And here I thought no one comes up here but me." He quickly turned to face him.

Juane: "O-Oh, I uh-" (Y/N) sighed and slowly strolled next to him, taking a spot and looking over the railing.

(Y/N): *sighs* "It's fine. You were here first anyways."

Juane: ". . ."

(Y/N): "Well? Out with it!"

Juane: "Huh?" He jumped back a little in surprise at my sudden outburst.

(Y/N): "It's clear something is bothering you so speak. I'm willing to listen." Juane was a bit shocked, as they had never had any real interaction before.

Juane: "Why would you-"

(Y/N): "I even care? Because I know it's concerning Weiss, but I think it's better to hear it out of you rather than me. So out with it." He commanded him again.

Juane: "Yeah, it's about Weiss . . ."

(Y/N): ". . ."

Juane: "You were there; you saw what happened."

(Y/N): "So I did."

Juane: ". . . (Y/N). I may not know you well, but I always see you around her. What is your relationship with her?"

(Y/N): "We are dating." He said bluntly to Juane, catching him by surprise.

Juane: "O-Oh I-I-I didn't-" (Y/N) then stops leaning on the railing and approaches Juane, patting him on the shoulder.

(Y/N): "Don't worry about it. You didn't know, and you had to shoot your shot. But you should look a bit closer to home, I sense there's someone else that wants your attention."

Juane: "H-How would-"

(Y/N): "Let's just call it a gut feeling." In reality, he saw the red hair of the woman, Pyrrha, as she was hiding behind a pillar listening in on them. He then made his way back to the Team RWBY dorm. He opened the door and saw that they were all at their usual antics, except Weiss wasn't there.

Ruby: "Oh your back! Weiss just went to go look for you."

(Y/N): "Geez, she could have just called me back with our link. Now I have to go look for her." (Y/N) left the room, and Team RWBY all glanced at each other.

Yang: "Should we have just called her back?" She asked the others looking up from her game.

Blake: "Let them sort this out on their own."

Ruby: ". . ."

(Y/N)'s POV:

I walked through the hallways, looking for her, but luckily I could easily find her thanks to our pact. Eventually I was at a long and wide hallway. Sure enough Weiss was there, facing a window with the moonlight illuminating her. She seemed to be speaking to someone, but from what I could tell no one was there. I started to walk towards her, picking up more of what she was saying.

Weiss: "I-I know this is a little u-unorthodox, but . . . No that's too formal." She then sighs, looking down at the ground.

Weiss (blushing): "(Y/N) . . . W-Would you come to the dance with me?" At this point, I hug her from behind, causing her to jump in surprise.

(Y/N): "All you had to do was ask."

Weiss (blushing): "H-H-How long were you standing there, you dunce?"

(Y/N): "Hmm. Long enough."

Weiss (blushing): "W-Well you should have made it known to me, saving me this . . . embarrassment. Besides I spent all that time trying to look for you."

(Y/N): "You know you could have just summoned me through our master servant pact." She then started to grow even more red, probably because she didn't know that. 

Weiss (blushing): "Sh-Shut up you dunce. Let's go back already, it's getting late."

(Y/N): "Your wish is my command."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 43 8
After graduating From Sanctum (Y/N) (L/N) made his way to Vale to attend Beacon Academy. (Y/N) is always the kind of person who would go on adventure...
1.6K 38 9
Beacon's second semester is here! Y/n is still being monitored closely by Ozpin and Y/n is amazed at how a man like him has made it so far even with...
59.4K 716 59
You are Y/N L/N, a huge fan of the show RWBY. You even have a crush on your favorite character, Yang. You're also a complete nerd when it comes to co...
1.1K 22 12
Note this is my first story I will improve as time goes on so don't mind a few mistakes here and there also I own nothing Rwby is owned by rooster te...