Destined By The Stars // NCT...

By Kalopcholia

Everyone has their own soulmates. They all have different soulmate symptoms. Han Hyo Yoo looks like a normal... More

Introduction (Main Character Cast)
Chapter 1 Middle School Against High School
Chapter 2 Let The Competition Begin!!!
Chapter 3 2 Soulmates Found
Chapter 4 Breaks in Dorms
Chapter 5 Plans for The Day
Chapter 6 Another Soulmate Found
Chapter 7 First Day As a Trainee and Another Soulmate Found
Chapter 8 A Quadruple Date
Chapter 9 Telling The Truth (Part 2 of Chapter 8)
Chapter 10 Dance Training with Sunbaenims
Chapter 11 Another Day As a Trainee..But In Love
Chapter 12 A Performance's Blast
Chapter 13 Perfect Dates
Chapter 14 A Sudden Meeting and Filming
Chapter 15 Training with Sunbaes and A Soulmate Found
Chapter 16 Studying Hard and Creating Music
Chapter 17 A Morning Surprise, Album Approval & MVs Discussion
Chapter 18 Practice, Recording and Romance
Chapter 19 A Sudden Challenge
Chapter 20 Marks, Journeys, Introductions
Chapter 21 Filming Debut MVs
Chapter 22 Introductions, Filming, Editing
Chapter 23 Birthday Celebration, Soulmates Found and Finally Debuting
Chapter 24 Schedule Discussing and Debut Stage
Chapter 25 Magazine Photoshoot, New Pets And NCT Night Night
Chapter 27 Knowing Brothers (Ask Us Anything) Part 2
Chapter 28 Practice and Our First V Live
Chapter 29 Our First Day Of School and Concert
Chapter 30 Mentoring Our Underclassmen
Chapter 31 Music Bank But A Problem?
Chapter 32 When Things Get Messy
Chapter 33 Interviews
Chapter 34 Trial and News
Chapter 35 Back To Work
Chapter 36 World Tour
Chapter 37 Surprise Indeed
Chapter 38 A Birthday Surprise
Chapter 39 End
Epilogue
2K Special

Chapter 26 Knowing Brothers (Ask Us Anything) Part 1

138 6 6
By Kalopcholia

The next day
Hyoyoo's POV

I wake up the next day to something furry beside me and a figure hugging me by my waist. I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Luna all curled up on the bed. I smiled at the sight and run my hand across her white fur. It is literally so soft I could die. Then I turn my head backwards to see my soulmate sleeping soundly. He looks so tired so I let him sleep like that. I was about to quietly leave his warm embrace but to no avail. He just tightens his grip on me but he started mumbling incoherent stuff.

He started shaking and then crying and I immediately caught up that he was having a nightmare so I ran my hand through his hair and said "Calm down, it's okay. Everything is okay" softly. He opens his eyes as soon as I finished saying that and he just kisses out of nowhere. I was shocked by the sudden action to be honest but I still kiss him back. He pulls away and look at me with a frown.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Can you promise me one thing?" Minho asked. "Depends... what do you want me to do? If it's the marking process then I'm sorry I can't do it now I'm too young" I said. "It's not about that... just... promise me you won't leave me" he said. "Why would I?" I ask. "I don't know. You already know I had a nightmare just now and there... you left me, for another person" he said nearly bursting into tears again.

"Hey oppa, look at me. I ain't ever gonna do that because I love you so much. And also, why would we be soulmates if I leave you for another person. We are soulmates for a reason ya know" I said and he nods. He rests his forehead on mine and said "Yeah I know. Love you baby" "Love you too oppa" I said smiling as he presses his lips on mine again. I kiss him back and he ended it shortly. I smile at him before going in the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After I finish doing everything, I go back into my room only to see Minho petting Luna. "Oh so now you're cheating on me with her" I said jokingly crossing my arms in front of my chest. He looks at me and gets up from the bed. He makes his way to me and leans in to whisper in my ear "No, because you are the girl I love so much and will love through my whole life" I cringed at his words and smile at him. Then, Luna howled at us and when we see her, she's looking at us with some sort of a wolf smile on her face as we laugh.

"COME DOWN HERE WILL YOU LOVEBIRDS AND LUNA" Hayeon shouts and we laugh going downstairs. "Morning to you too Chel" I said. "Chel?" Minho asks. "Her English name is Chelsea so I used to call her Chel" I said. "Well hello to you too Rosangel" Hayeon said. Luna and Alpha are both howling around and stuff that the dorm sounds like a zoo now.

"Let's just eat" Eunhwa said and we nod, sitting down to eat the breakfast courtesy of Yerin. We feed the wolves as well so they won't starve to death. After we finish, I bid goodbye to Minho and we teleport to SM because NCT is already there. "Right, girls, we are going to the set for filming Knowing Brothers. We have to arrive earlier because of the interview thingy of you know what I mean. The one before the show and also we have to prepare your questions. How does that sound?" Ms. Jeon said. "Sounds great" we say.

"Okay now get in the van. We'll get you the 'uniform' there and the make-up and hair will be done there." Ms. Jeon said again and we nod heading to the van. We get in and then we head straight to the set. When we arrived, we were immediately guided to wear the uniform thing of this show and get our make-up and hair done. It only took a while since it's simple and not much.

Then after that, the directors called us to review about the questions going to be asked later on on the show. We thought about them and told the directors and writers about our questions so they can be typed out later on. It went on for about an hour of them explaining this and that and what we are going to do for the whole show. We understood already so now we have to shoot the interview thingy. Yerin was the one holding the camera so she filmed all of us, each answering the questions she gives.

It starts with me so she said "Introduce yourself please" "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm BlackR's Rosangel" I said as I waved to the camera. "Okay now, what do you feel about being here as our first reality show?" Yerin ask. "Well actually if you want me to be very honest, I'm nervous, like literally nervous. But then I think that this will be a good experience and also I think it will be fun" I said.

"Is there anything you want to say to the Knowing Brothers hosts or something?" Yerin asks again. "Well just one thing. Be careful because I am going to roast all of you" I said. "Okay that's it. Thank you" she said and left to get the other members and ask them the same questions. Then after that, we were given about like 10 minutes to prepare ourselves so we decided on the school name first. "What about our actual school name, Kalopsia Academy?" I ask. "Fair enough" Eunhwa said. "Okay then Kalopsia Academy it is" Yerin said. We nod and then 10 minutes fly by without us noticing and we were called to go on set.

We stand outside the set, near the door and when it was cued to start, the hosts which is Kang Hodong and the rest start their talking to one another. After a while of their chatting, Eunhwa peeks through the door by sticking her head out. "Annyeong" she said and she opens the door revealing us as we come in.

"Oh.. who do we have here?" Soogeun said. "Annyeong we're from Kalopsia Academy, I'm Lia" Yerin said. "I'm Chelsea" Hayeon said. "I'm Eun" Eunhwa said. "I'm Rosangel and we're BlackR" I said. "Where did you come from again?" Sangmin asked. "Kalopsia Academy" we said. "What academy?" Janghoon asked. "It's Kalopsia why can't you get it right?!" I snapped. "What is that?" Youngchul asked. "We don't really know what it means but that's our actual school's name." Hayeon said. "It is a mental disorder where you see something or someone more beautiful than they appear" I said. "You're Heechul's hoobae right?" Kyunghoon asked. "Yes why?" Eunhwa asked. "Why aren't you hectic like him?" Hodong asked as Heechul laughs. "We can if we want to" Yerin said. "Then do it" Heechul said. "Sureee..." we said. "Great now, what do you have in prepare for us?" Youngchul asked.

"Try to guess, which member is this description. You will only have 2 tries. If you get them wrong, Rosangel will hit you with the toy hammer" Yerin said. "Okay let's go" Heechul said. "First one, who is the craziest in this group?" Hayeon asked. "Eun?" Hodong said. I come up to him and hit him on the head. "땡" I said as he holds his head. "That hurts" he said. I stick my tongue out. "Last chance" I said. "Chelsea?" Sangmin asked. I come up to him and hit his head just like how I hit Hodong. "Wow you're right it really hurts" he said as we burst out laughing. "땡" we said again. "The answer is Rosangel" Yerin said. "Eun looks crazier than her" Kyunghoon said as we laughed. "How are you crazier?" Janghoon asked. "Mentally or any reason?" I asked. "Any reason would be fine" they said. "Well for one of the reasons I have split personality but none is the real me." I started off.

"Those are just masks that I use and the real me is... the escape of my real world. Then, I once tried cutting myself with razors. If you pay attention, in the Flaws MV there are razors. Those are mine but I didn't cut myself though." I said. "Psycho" Heechul said. "Look at the mirror and you'll see one oppa" I said. "Ohhhhhh" they said as Heechul goes speechless.

"Moving on... who's the smartest?" Eunhwa asks. "Rosangel?" Kyunghoon asked. "I appreciate it but 땡" I said as I hit him. "If this keeps up I think we're all going to have amnesia" Janghoon laughs as we do too. "Eun?" Soogeun said. "땡" we said as I hit him. "It's Lia" we said. "WHY ARE YOU SO UNPREDICTABLE?!" Hodong snapped and we laugh. "Next one... who is the one who is on Instagram most?" I ask. "Eun?" they ask. "I am on it a lot but not as much as this member" Eunhwa said as I hit him. "Lia?" Janghoon asked. "Nope.. it's Chelsea" I said as I hit him.

"We have to choose the unpredictable one" Sangmin said and they nod. "Last one... who is the loudest member?" Yerin asked. "Rosangel?" Heechul said. I hit him and said "땡" "Lia?" Hodong asks. "땡" I said as I hit him. "She's one of the most quiet member" Hayeon said. "It's Eun" we say. "WHY IS THIS SO HARDDDD" Kyunghoon whined as we laugh. "Now we get to ask the quizzes" I said and they nod, sitting down on the chairs at the front. "Rosangel, you first" Yerin said. I frowned but nod. "Okay first question, I have a pet, I just got her yesterday. We were given 2 but Eun wanted one so I gave her one. What animal do you think it is?" I ask. "A dog?" Youngchul asked. "땡" I said. "A cat?" Sangmin asked. "땡" I said again. "A hamster?" Hodong asked. "땡" I said as I chuckled. And then they kept on mentioning pets and they practically mentioned every one possible but none is the answer.

"We named every single one already what could it be?" Soogeun asked. "The answer is... wolves" I revealed and their jaws drop open. "Wait what?" Heechul asked. "Wolves. Mine is called Luna and Eun's is called Alpha" I said. "Where did you get them?" Sangmin asked as it is extremely rare for people to have those kind of pets. "Yesterday we were at a magazine photoshoot and there were those 2 wolves. They aren't tamed at all but then this crazy psycho right here tamed them both so yeah" Eunhwa said. "You really are a psycho" Janghoon said. "Did they bite?" Sangmin asked. "Not at all" I said. "No wonder they call you a psycho" Hodong said. "Second question, this is actually supposed to be a secret. Before I came to Korea, where did I go if I needed an escape from the real world?" I ask. The girls sent me an 'Are you serious?' telepathically but I just sent them back a yes.

"Yah.. how are we supposed to know if it's predebut?" Kyunghoon asked and I just shrug. "The park?" Janghoon asked as normal as possible.
"땡" I said. "Give us a hint" Hodong said. "It has something to do with plants" I said. "Is there like a forest near your house?" Soogeun asked. "There is but that's not the answer" I said. "Then what the hell is it?" Youngchul said frustratingly as we laugh. "I'm gonna give you another hint. It appeared in the MV of Black Roses" I said. "What is in there?" Janghoon asked. "Wait... the rose garden. Oh! A rose garden" Heechul said. "Oh my god you're nearly there, be more specific" I said. "A black rose garden?" Kyunghoon said. "Little bit more, it's similar" I said. "A secret black rose garden!" Heechul said. "정답!" I said hitting the hammer on the desk. "The garden is real? I thought you used CG for that, I thought that you used CG for the whole MV" Hodong said.

"That is supposed to be a secret, the whole black rose garden thing. Not even my parents knew it was there and that wasn't originally there" I said. "When did you start building it?" Sangmin asked. "We came here at the age of 9 so when I was 8" I said. "Literally, not even I knew about this" Hayeon said. "How could you build everything at the span of just 1 year, without getting caught?" Soogeun asks.

"Well we were homeschooled back then. I, in fact kept a whole lot of secrets from my parents, friends, a lot of people. When I was about 5, I figured that my secrets are too much that they could be exposed in no time so I told my father I wanted to move my room to an isolated part of the house where anyone rarely comes to. So my room was at the end of a wide hall and I found out that in the walls beside my bedroom are empty so I thought of multiple ideas. But to do those ideas I would need help." I said truthfully.

"That's why I told my parents that my teacher quits and I brought in another teacher and said that he was a substitute. My parents of course believed me and are too busy since they run a massive company. Indeed, he is a teacher but he is also a mechanic and he studied architecture. With that, I still study but only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. On tests and the rest of the days, he would help me build the whole thing. He sometimes brought people but it wasn't frequent since we couldn't get caught. I picked up the abilities to build and operate quickly so it wasn't only him who was working. Not only that, but he also helped build my hidden studio and practice room, soundproof ones so I will be forever in his debt" I said. "Woahhhh...." they said. "Next question, on the day I had my photoshoot before the debut, an outfit was borrowed to me from SM." I started.

"At that time, Lia and Eun both have found their soulmates so they had a double date. But by the time I wore the outfit on they were already back at the dorm. I went to Eun's room to ask about their opinion on my outfit. I walked in and saw a scene. What would that scene be?" I asked. "Were Eun and Lia doing different things?" Youngchul asked. "Yes they were doing different things" I said and both Yerin and Eunhwa give me a look. I chuckle at their expressions. "What did you two do?" Kyunghoon asked. "Who are their soulmates again?" Hodong asked. "Lia's is NCT Lucas and Eun's is NCT Jisung" I said. "You saw Lia and Lucas... kissing and since Eun and Jisung are more innocent you saw them cuddling" Heechul said. "정답" I said. "Really?" they all ask. "Actually when I opened the door, the first thing I saw was Lia and Lucas making out and then my eyes averted to the other couple who are cuddling on the bed, watching a movie" I said.

"Yah... you should prevent these questions from being asked. Those 2 at the back are..." Heechul said as we laugh and both Janghoon and Sangmin stares at him with disbelief. "Kyunghoon's mind is wandering off again" Janghoon said as we laugh again. "Okay last question, I am a person who reads fanfictions. You know what that is right?" I said. "Fanfictions yes" they say. "Okay. So there is one fanfiction that I read, it was before we became trainees. The title is BOSS and well the main character is Lucas, and the rest of NCT U of course (shoutout to luminous_zen). The world was contaminated by a disease called well, virus. The people who got the virus will die and their death can be predicted. There is this one girl, her name is Kwon Jeena. She is an orphan and she met Lucas one day. They fell in love too quickly and Jeena was scared of dying as she would leave Lucas since she got the virus." I said.

"This is a sad story isn't it?" Soogeun asked. "A sad romance-action story kind of thing" I said. "Then Lucas said something to Jeena, particularly it's a quote that I like. What do you think is that quote? Because the quote is so long then, just take the main point"  I said. "How are we supposed to know what the quote is?" Janghoon asked. "Just the main points" I said. "Do you girls know about this?" Hodong asked. "I think she told us once but I can't remember" Yerin said. "I'll give you a hint. It is something related to journeys" I said. "Journey?" Youngchul asked confused as I nod. "A journey of a relationship?" Kyunghoon asked. "No the quote isn't about a relationship. More about a normal journey, adventure" I said. "Does it include death?" Sangmin asked. "It actually does but it was worded more poetically, you know. It's like worded differently and more beautifully" I said.

"Then in this case you should ask Jaehyun. He filmed Poetic Beauty, you know that right?" Heechul said. I laugh and said "I saw and the poems are really nice" I said. "Right?" Heechul said. "Umm... this is really hard though" Soogeun said. "I'll give you another hint. What do you do when you're tired?" I ask. "Rest?" they said. "It's going to be really easy now." I said. "Ah! You have gone through a long journey and you're tired so you rest. So that Jeena wouldn't be afraid of dying" Heechul said. "정답" I said. "WOAHHHHH" they all said. "The original quote is similar to that." I said. "What is the original one anyways?" Hodong asked. "Lucas always calls her Nina instead of Jeena so he said 'Say Nina, say you'll run away from death with me'. Then Jeena of course said that they couldn't because no matter what people would die. Then Lucas said that they will and Jeena of course asked how. And Lucas answered 'By pretending'." I said.

"Lucas said 'Let's pretend that you're going on an adventure. Pretend that you're coming with me. We are explorers Nina, and this world is a maze that is on our way. The sky is the finish line'. By that, he meant Heaven" By this time, all ears are on me. "For sure, Jeena asked 'What happens when I reach the finish line?' Lucas answers 'You'll sleep. Because you're exhausted from your journey, you'll sleep. Because you've arrived at your destination'." I said.

"That is worded beautifully" Kyunghoon approved. "It has like about 60 chapters all just to tell a story of 1 week but it truly is an amazing story. It'll make you cry I swear. Because at the final chapter which is when Jeena will be buried since she's dead, Lucas will also be buried because he dies that day as he also has the virus. It's really sad but it's awesome that they managed to get married in that 1 week. They were childhood friends but sadly Jeena's memories were erased." I said.

"See, even characters are more fortunate than the 2 of those" Soogeun said pointing at Janghoon and Sangmin as we laugh. "How many fanfictions do you read anyways? You seem to read a lot if it's like 60 chapters" Janghoon asked. "A lot I tell you" Hayeon said. "In Wattpad, an app for reading, there are about 200 fanfics. In YouTube, probably about 100 and in Instagram, I don't know" I said. "You read from 3 apps?!" Hodong asked. "At first I found it at YouTube then my friend introduced me to Wattpad then I found some in Instagram so yeah" I said. "Crazy" Heechul said. "Right back at you" I said and the girls all laugh. "Okay nexttt, leader-nim" I said and she nods. "Okay first question, no one has ever known this actually. We don't actually speak 4 languages. We actually speak like 12 of them. There are 4 languages that we all have our best on. What is mine?" Yerin ask.

"Other than?" Youngchul asked. "Korean, Cantonese, Chinese and English" Yerin said. "Portuguese?" Hodong asked. "땡" Yerin said. "Lucas language?" Heechul asked and we laugh. "땡" she said again. "Do we have to mention every language?" Soogeun asked. "I'll give you a hint, it's from the Europe continent" she said. "Italian?" Kyunghoon asked. "We can speak that language but all of us are decent at it so no one is the best" she said. "Russian?" Janghoon asked. "땡" she said. "Polish?" Sangmin asked.
"땡" she said again. "Dutch?" Hodong asked. "땡" she said. "French?" Heechul asked. "Chelsea is best at that so 땡" she said. "Romanian?" Soogeun asked. "땡" she said. "What else is there?" Hodong asked. "Spanish?" Youngchul asked. "정답" Yerin said. "It's Spanish?" they ask and she nods. "What's Eun's and Rosangel's?" Sangmin asked. "Eun's is Japanese and Rosangel's is Indonesian" Yerin said.

"What about other languages?" Hodong asked. "We've studied Thai, Russian, Portuguese and Dutch but we're all equal in those" she said. "Why would you study that much languages?" Soogeun asked. "Our parents are CEOs of their own companies so they told us to learn a lot of languages so if we had international business partners we could speak their language. At first we didn't really want to but then we agreed and it's quite useful at this state. I mean, we know Melayu as well too so yeah" she said. "Okay that is a lot." Kyunghoon said and we nod. "Okay next question, all four of us come from different countries. Of course the language we speak in is different. What language did we use when we just met?" Yerin asks. "English" Youngchul said. "땡" she said. "Chinese" Heechul said. "정답" she said. "Really? You used Chinese?" Janghoon asked.

"Yes, we used Chinese to talk with one another back then but now we use Korean, sometimes Chinese, sometimes English, sometimes Cantonese, mostly either English or Chinese though" she said. "Third question, what pet do I have at home? You really don't have to think about this one." she said. "You don't have any" Sangmin said. "정답" she said. "Wait you don't have any pets?" Kyunghoon asked. "Nope, that's why I said that you don't have to think about it" she said. "Can you like give us an award?" Heechul asked. "What do you want?" Hayeon asked. "Cheek kiss?" they said. "Sorry, these kisses are reserved for our soulmates and only them or our family" Eunhwa said. We laugh at their expressions. "Okay final question, I have 2 siblings, a younger sister and a younger brother. My brother is 8 years younger than me. He has this bad habit when he's mad or something. What is that habit?" Yerin asked.

"He cries" Soogeun said. "땡" she said. "Wait that's not it?" Hodong asked and she shakes her head as a no. "He grabs you and then he kicks you" Heechul said as we all laugh. "땡" she said as she hits him with the hammer. "He hits you" Kyunghoon said. "Similar to that" she said. Then everyone starts bombarding her with answers. "He hits your sister" Janghoon said. "Near that" she said. "He hits your family members" Youngchul said. "정답" she said. "Really?" they ask. "Yes. He would hit me, my sister, my mom, basically that" she said. They all nod at my statement.

TBC in part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 98 8
Minho dates Y/N for a bet. Falling in love with her wasn't part of the plan and he slowly started developing feelings to not want to hurt her. Being...
49.4K 1.5K 25
⚠️I'm not assuming their sexualities, it's just a story with the same names pls respect that. I only use their names for my ideas and bring people lo...
47.3K 1.6K 32
Same person, but two different personalities. Both are completely different from one another. Lee Minho and Y/n, two opposites, meet in a sticky situ...
593K 33.9K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ π•Šπ”Όβ„π•€π”Όπ•Š ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕕 π•€π• π•žπ•–π• π•Ÿπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝...