➸ sally face one-shots

By cherry_and_sass

due to the lack of one-shots for this fandom, i'm gonna go ahead and make my own little pick of one-shots for... More

larry johnson x cheerleader! reader
sal x larry's sister! reader
sal x l.s! reader (pt.2)
larry x baddie! reader
ghost! larry x fiance! reader
oc reveal
🍋 dom! sal x reader 🍋
ANNOUNCEMENT
larry x vampire! reader
murderer! sal x crazy! cult! reader

🍋 larry x reader 🍋

8.1K 135 171
By cherry_and_sass

this is a lemon u nasties, enjoy 

also it's not that i don't enjoy soft bbys x larry but i need him to be a bottom or a switch or sum 

pull HIS hair, suck HIS titties lmao

also, seriously, request and give me ideas bc if you don't then it's just gonna be larry x reader okay

---

(Y/N) was bored in Larry's room. The two weren't exactly dating yet, Larry to prideful for him to ask her to be his girlfriend. He wanted her to come asking him. They almost always spent their time like this, talking about life and aliens and such. 

"Hey Larry,",she began. "wanna make out?" He was so focused on his art work that he hadn't heard her, making her groan. An idea popped into her head, she was going to get some Larry lovin' time tonight. Slipping on her shoes, she walked to his bedroom door. 

"I'll see you tomorrow Lar-Bear.",she simply waved and walked off, unaware if he heard her or not. She walked to her house, an evil plan formulating in her mind. 

Larry had turned around to his bed, taking his earbuds out and looking around for (Y/N). Okay, good, she was gone. He pulled the painting he worked on whenever she wasn't here. What might it be? Well, for a lack of better words, he drew her like a French girl. At least, from what he had seen. He had never seen her completely naked, but he'd seen her shirtless and it drove him wild. 

He could imagine what she looked like under her clothes, her perky butt and delicious legs. He loved it when she wore shorts and he got a better look. He wanted nothing more than to have those legs wrapped around his head. 

Currently, Larry only had the basic sketch down. He focused on the parts he knew would be right, like the face and the upper region. His slow strokes on the easel were almost passionate, as if he were making love on the canvas instead of just art. He felt like the only person in the world when he painted like this, he hoped to feel like this with (Y/N) one day. 

The outline was finished, and looking at it made him hot under his collar. If he could see her in person painted like this--the things he would do. Naturally, as most teenage boys do, he went to go imagine his own little fantasy in his head as he drifted off to sleep. 

---

(Y/N) woke up that Saturday morning with a plan. She was going to get some McLovin'. She was never one to glam herself up, but this time she needed to. By the end of this day, Larry was going to be hers. 

She applied soft and natural makeup, the kind that won't run during sex but gave that sex appeal. Her (H/C), (H/L) hair was gently curled and brushed out so it mainly gave it some body. Before she put on her most valued touch, she shaved her legs and every square inch of herself under the belt. Once she was pleased, she put on lotion and walked to her bed. Laying there was a set of lingerie she had from a trip to the store a while back. She had a fascination with lingerie, not really using it, but she would definitely put good use to it now. 

She didn't want anything too intricate, preferring to not have it ripped off and make it easy to strip out of. (Y/N) threw on a sweatshirt and sweatpants over top, deciding that this would be an amazing gift for him to unwrap. 

Finally making her way over to him, she opened his door with the key he gave her a long time ago. She made sure to be quiet just in case he was asleep. And she was right, because he was lightly snoring, sprawled out in his bed. 

"Larry, scoot.",she lightly cooed and scooted him over so that she could get in the bed with him. His sleepy brown eyes opened, and he gazed at her. Obviously, he was still hazy from sleep. 

"You're so fucking pretty (Y/N).",he grumbled and threw an arm around her waist and pulling her in towards him. Her face went red, not expecting to see this side to Larry. She could definitely get used to it though. 

She grinned almost silly, scooting in to his chest and gazing up at him happily. "Yeah? How so?",she was gonna ride the compliment train as long as she could. 

"Aw, just look at those big (E/C) eyes looking up at me. Just like a little puppy.",he then began to lightly stroke her hair and nuzzled into it, inhaling the smell of her perfume. 

"I think you're so gorgeous I even made a painting of you."

"Really?"

Larry's eyes snapped open at realizing what he said. "W-what? No I didn't I uh . . . " (Y/N) had wiggled out of his grip and turned on the light, the canvas still in its original spot on the easel. Her face grew hot at the lewd position, but between her legs things got hotter. 

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry I-",he was cut off at seeing her smirk, which made him sweat a little. 

"Lar-Bear, why didn't you tell me you needed me to model for you?",she questioned and strode up to him, her lips brushing against his ear as she spoke. 

The sensation of her hot breath against his neck drove him wild. His hands shakily placed themselves on her hips, tugging on her sweatpants. 

"May I?" Larry might've been a pervert, but when it boiled down to it, he was very nervous. He didn't want to fuck up and lose her! 

(Y/N)'s approval comforted him, and he pulled her sweatpants off her hips. His chocolate brown eyes widened as her saw her strappy number she wore underneath her clothes. "It's like unwrapping a Christmas gift.",he choked and pulled the sweatshirt over her head. 

(Y/N) giggled, plopping down on the bed and teasingly spreading her legs open. "Well then Johnson, Merry Christmas." Larry wasted no time in throwing off his pants and attempting to slide his boxers off before a slender hand stopped him. 

"Don't tell me you don't want a taste first?",she purred and snapped one of the strings, making a smacking sound. Larry gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing as he slowly got on his knees, sliding the panties off her legs and tossing them to the side. 

"It's my first time, uh, doing anything like this--",Larry was stopped by a gentle hand on the side of his face. "Larry it's okay, it's mine too.",(Y/N) replied and brushed his hair out of his face. 

His tongue was the first thing to reach her entrance, his hot breath making her nipples perk up. His tongue ran a stripe down her folds, experimenting where she moaned the loudest at. She gripped his hair tightly when he licked the nub at the top. Larry took note and began to flick his tongue against is roughly, eliciting a moan/scream from her. 

"Fuck Larry, there!",she begged as her legs closed around his head. His dick began to throb, his wildest dreams coming true. He held down her hips, his tongue delving in and out of her soaked core, before finally she had shaken. A loud long moan escaped her lips, her hips shaking and jerking as a pleasant taste flooded his mouth. He lapped it up, looking at (Y/N)'s flushed form. She leaned up and grabbed his face, smashing their lips together. 

Larry thought it was hot, she was tasting herself. He pushed her back on the bed, unclasping her bra and removing his boxers. He found amusement in rolling her nipples between his fingers, watching her squirm and mewl, it was delicious. He would rut against her, his tip teasing her entrance while he continued to play with her breasts. 

"Larry, I wanna be on top.",she whined and pressed her hips up against his. His eyes widened and his mouth went dry. He nodded quickly, laying down and letting her climb on top of him. 

(Y/N) grinned, enjoying the feeling of being on top. She teased his tip against her soaked lips, before finally sitting down on it. She slid down slowly, moaning and gripping his shoulders so tightly it was bound to leave bruises. Larry's grip on her hips would definitely leave marks. 

She began to rock her hips on his slowly, Larry a moaning mess beneath her. Oh how she wanted to talk dirty to him. (Y/N) leaned forward, her hips still gliding on his. 

"This pussy feels good doesn't it?",she purred into his ear, biting it. Larry wheezed, moaning and nodding. "It feels amazing baby. P-please go faster."

(Y/N) giggled, leaning up and beginning to bounce on his dick. "Like this baby?",she purred and watched as Larry threw his head back, his breathing becoming ragged. 

"Fuck! Yes (Y/N), just like that!"

Slowly, (Y/N) was beginning to become a mess herself. He was hitting the right spots in her walls, her vision becoming blurry once he thrusted up to meet her hips. "Larry yes!"

When both their hips met, sparks were seen in both their eyes. He reached her G-Spot, and she all but screamed her heart out. Larry grunted and groaned, praising her and gripping her breasts once he got more confident. 

Larry reached up, grabbing a handful of her hair and yanking her head back, biting into her shoulder as he knew he might yell so loud the whole apartment complex might hear him. Larry's free arm circled her hips as their chests pressed against each other, slamming into her from a new angle. This angle made her eyes cross and her walls tighten around him. 

"Larry!",she screamed and came, Larry slamming into her sloppily and pulling out, cumming on her stomach. 

The two panted, their foreheads pressed against each other. "You're mine now.",(Y/N) hummed and twirled a piece of his long brown hair between her fingers. 

Larry cradled her against his chest, grinning like an idiot. "I'm yours and you're mine. Now, don't you wanna pose for your boyfriend?"

---

HOPE U ENJOYED U SINNERS WHY WAS THIS SO LONG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 4.6K 44
Just some random Larry Stylinson one shots I wrote :) Mostly fluff so read at your own risk !
349K 4.4K 17
I do take requests, so please feel free to request something! I quite enjoy the challenge of writing for prompts and it helps give me ideas so I can...
264K 3.2K 165
I love one-shots and wanted to have a go so here we go. Requests are open. If there are any content not appropriate for some readers, there will be...
10.3K 114 5
x Reader oneshots are going to be gender neutral Please give me requests for what you want me to write ❗️not writing smut❗️