Little mermaids big bad wolf

De crazy_redneck-freak

Jordan Texas bay and her family move to California do to an incident involving her and her family's secret th... Mais

Part 1. New begginings
Part 2.new friend.
Part 3.mate.
Part 4.dont go past the border.
Part 5.he's cute.
Part 6.who is this?
Part 7.kissing a stranger.
Part 8.pool party.
Part 9.sleep over.
Part 10.panic rant.
Part 11.werewolf construction.
Part 12.till next time.
Chapter 13
Part 13.Are you trying to get killed!
Part 14.I'm one too.
Part 15.new imformation.
Part 16.channels mate.
part 17.kidnapping by accident.
Part 18.bad dreams.
Part 19.mad wolfie.
Part 20.why do you run?
Part 21.a good day.
Part 22.prom dress.
Part 23.possesive.
Part 24.the mark.
Part 25.goin for a run.
Part 26.I'm a mermaid.
Part 27.family dive.
Part 28.don't eat the deer!
Part 29.breakfast.
Part 30.big news.
Part 31.Full moon.
Part 32. Wolfing out.
Part 33.morning after.
Part 34.lake trip.
Part 35. Leaving him.
Part 36.Two Legs Instead of Four.
Part 37.Hunting My Boyfriend.
Part 38.babysitting a werewolf.
Part 39. Old Friends.
Part 40.meeting the friends.
Part 41.Abduction.
Part 42.She's got a Concussion.
Part 43. Home.
Part 44. On the Run.
Part 45. Room Mates
Part 46. Daddy Dearest
Part 47. A Dream

Part 39. Going back to school for a week.

226 10 0
De crazy_redneck-freak

(Jordan's POV)

I sigh as I throw my last book in my bag .
Diesel walks out the bathroom leaning on the door frame he is in just grey under armor sweat pants and his hair is a mess.

"Do we have to go to school?"he pouts

"Sadly yes exams are this week so do you want to graduate or not?"I ask him he huffs.
"How much did I miss!?"he asked in shock.

"I didn't even think I was out there a week!"he said going to his closet and throwing on a white t-shirt and grabbing grey running shoes.

"Are you coming?"he said at the door I laughed at him."sweetheart I ain't going nowhere with you looking like that."I said pointing towards his hair.
"Oh."he said a blush going up his neck as he went to the bathroom and came out with it looking descent.

"And your book bag!"I said as he went for the door he huffed and stormed into his closet a bang sounded from it then he came out rubbing the back of his head.
I walked over to the door "come on little one."I said laughing at him.
"Is this how you get ready every morning?"I asked he looked at me a look strait from hell.

"Not always!"he grunted out opening the car door for me I jumped in throwing my bag in back he slung his back there before getting in and starting the car.

We got to school in 10minutes and he seemed different when we got there.

(Diesels POV)

We pulled into the school parking lot I parked and as we got out I was in shock at all the noise that was everywhere I could hear every persons voice through out the school I could even hear coach Sims shouting on the football field behind school.

I could smell everyone's scent so strongly I almost felt light headed.
The power lines buzzed in the distance.
"Sweat heart you good?"I heard my mates voice it brought me out of it as I focused solely on her I smiled at her " yeah why?" I said she gave me a skeptical look "you know if you still don't feel good they have days to make up the exams you only have one today." she said as she looked at me a little worried.

"Babe I'm fine promise."I said she gave one last look that told me she didn't believe me for a second.

I felt awful for the white lie I just told my mate but I don't want her to worry I just have to get used to my senses again that's all.

as the day went on I found out I get to leave early today along with every other day this week then well be out for the holidays thankfully.

the bell rang as I finished up my exam  I turned it in and started my way to the car where my mate was already sitting she was surrounded by two guys from the foot ball team she had her resident smirk on her face which she always had when people talked to her if she wasn't really interested and it made all her features come to life in a more dark sexy way.

It felt like I took two steps and was in front of her people that had been walking beside me were still where I'd left them.

I looked back towards the two guys both had wide eyes and looked afraid I couldn't help the growl that crawled up from my chest in warning for being so close to my mate.

"babe! what are you..."she started as she grabbed my shoulder turning me more towards her she gasped and let go of my shoulder making me growl at her reaction.

she took a step back a blank expression on her face.

"boys ya'll need to leave immediately." she said with a angry expression.

when they darted off as quickly as they could my mate looked back towards me "Stop flashing your eyes at me damet get some control." she said harshly.

I furrowed my eyebrows I wasn't flashing my eyes at her! was I?

"you weren't doing that on purpose were you?" she said sounding frustrated she sighed as I felt very guilty for making her mad I hadn't done wrong I just didn't want her hanging out with those guys.

"why were you with those guys?" I couldn't help but growl out towards her low enough no one around us heard it and if they did they new better then to watch us. "I wont tell you again that your mine and I I will kill anyone who makes a pass at you mate."i said lowly in her ear she shivered I caged her against the car.

I had her hands pinned to the car with one of mine while the other grabbed her chin to make her look into my eyes.

"do I need to mate you right here to show everyone your mine?" a sinister tone took over the words I said anger boiled in me I couldn't control it.

"No I understand I'm yours. ill always be yours." she said breathlessly.

(Jordan's POV)

I felt my heart thundering out of my chest I wondered if he was joking but couldn't find the courage to test that theory.

with the fear also I felt lust with his body so close to mine the promise of something if I go against him I wanted to listen but I also wanted to rebel to feel his anger at full force in every way.

I think he knew that ,he wanted it. to see what I would do either way he won he either had my loyalty pledged to him or he had me right here right now.

in the end I looked around to many people were here although they wouldn't dare a peek knowing what there alpha was cursed with do to his 3 week stroll in the woods but they would surely look if he decided to go all the way with me.

Not that that would be a bad thing since in wolf and mer terms we were technically married but to the humans that went here It would be a scandal.

"No I understand I'm yours. ill always be yours." I finely said submitting

only to have a smirk grace my lips"But I don't know about when we get home if ill still be yours..."I said tauntingly towards him.

"I guess ill have to work on that when we get home now wont I" he growled out throwing me into the passenger seat.

I huffed as he was in the car beside me in seconds.

~~~

We walked into his room through our stuff down in seconds he had my hands above me he flipped me to were I was on  my stomach over his lap I immediately felt that fear creep back into my stomach.

"are you ready for your punishment" he said his voice low.

before I could get my thoughts together I felt a sting on my butt then more stings followed he had actually whooped me as punishment for talking to other men! I wasn't mad in fact I liked but  I didn't   want him to know I liked it or  I could burst out in tears and use this as leverage.

before I could decide I was in mid air then on his California king sized bed I was breathing heavy from shock then he was on top of me I placed my hand on his chest.

I hadn't realized how his strength had changed from his lycan genes his speed I felt like prey for him to devour.

when id gathered my self enough I started to kiss him it was fast and raw passion I felt fury anger love happiness and so many emotions I couldn't describe them all.

I felt something prick my lips hard I pulled away I tasted the metallic flavor in my mouth I whipped it blood was on my hand from it.

I looked at diesel to see his eyes yellow, canines on display, his ears were starting to point, his hands had claws instead of fingernails and I black wolf tail was shown when I looked at his side.

On instinct I moved back he went to touch my face but realized my hesitance he had a confused expression till he seen his hands and then he was no longer in front of me but in front of the window.

"are you ok?I-I didn't realize it had happened. im sso-sorry."he started to panic which only made him shift more I got off the bed he growled at me so I approached him slowly my hands out in a calming way.

I watched as his spine broke in a strange way, he fell to the ground his hands catching his fall along with his knees, his clothes shredded off him black hair had covered most of him and his jaw broke to make a snout.

his body fully dropped to the ground his breathing heavy I walked over to him he whimpered as I touched his back rubbing it in a circular motion to try and calm him.

his breathing started to even out I sighed he really couldn't control his wolf at all now and he was starting to realize that too.

(diesels POV)

I felt so ashamed as she sat beside me rubbing my back not only had I gotten carried away and hurt her I had ruined our moment I hadn't meant to or to shift but once my body started it couldn't stop I had to shift .

I couldn't believe she was touching me right now mate or not I was still something awful to look at let alone touch.

what was I supposed to do I didn't know how to turn back it wasn't the same as it had been I guess there was no rush since I ruined the moment for Mate and me hopefully she'll let me make it up to her and this won't happen every time we try and mate.

"Sweet heart just calm down and you'll change back ok!"she said as she ran her hands through my fur I couldn't keep from purring she laughed at me.

I was able to change back mostly only a few signs left tail ,canines ,claws ,ears but I think that's all she grabbed my face in her hands making me stair into her eyes.
"You didn't think you'd get out of this that easy did you?"she said giggling then kissing me I was in shock to say the least.

"Let's go take shower shall we!"she said leading me to the bathroom I obeyed.

~~~

A/n welp this is mostly finished but a little birdy wanted an update and I couldn't say no so here you go birdie.

ok first things first I have a small favor to ask you if yall would please hop over to my other mermaid book livid mermaid mate and tell me if you think its readable cause I'm unsure of how I feel bout it.

if you came from here and do read it please comment done on this chapter or first chapter of livid mermaid mate and I will give several people a shout out and follow.

ok that's all I gots to say as always comment follow vote whatever floats your boat love ya'll.

-AJ

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.5K 589 32
Hunter Lakefall, the heir of his pack, is determined to follow in his father's footsteps and become the next alpha. There's just one problem standing...
102K 2.7K 45
River Santiago daughter of the alpha of the Grayston pack. just turned 18. and is able to find her mate. Lowell Morgan. the current alpha the most f...
10.2K 322 28
When Katy goes on a trip to Mexico with her cousin Juan she meets a guy named Pedro, and she falls for him. But she just went through a heartbreak an...
34.2K 1K 55
Meet Kiara she's a mermaid She and her family moved to California on land out of the sea. Because of over fishing and it's dangerous to be in the oc...