Save you tonight (A Niall Hor...

By YearsLater

After a tough start in life Faith finally manages to get herself into a college. Niall Horan is instantly mes... More

Save you tonight (A Niall Horan fan fiction love story)
Misty Paths (Chapter two)
It'll be alright (Chapter three)
A Moment Like This (Chapter four)
Boys all day, boys all night! (Chapter six)
Betrayal (Chapter seven)
Mistakes and Regrets (Chapter eight)
I didn't stand you up.. (Chapter nine)
Confessing (Chapter ten)
AUTHORS NOTE
No good bye (Chapter eleven)
Another note!!
Worries (Chapter twelve)
Truth or Dare (Chapter thirteen)
One Month With You (Chapter fourteen)
"Crew" (Chapter fifteen)
Looking Back (Chapter sixteen)
College Prom (Chapter seventeen)
My dream girl (chapter eighteen)
AUTHORS NOTE
New Friends (chapter nineteen)
Chapter Twenty
AUTHORS NOTE

Underwater (Chapter five)

985 9 1
By YearsLater

I stand outside the music class clutching Doug, I should be thinking about what's going to happen to me next, but no. The only thing on my mind is Niall, the spark I felt as soon as our lips touched, his lips against mine felt amazing. I could feel a smile spread across my face as I think back to last night when Niall's lips touched mine for the first time. I wonder if he felt the spark too? It was the most amazing night of my life, until I got home to my parents.

---------last night--------

As soon as I push through the door, my father snarls at me. I decide to dash quickly up to my room hoping to escape. 

"Come here now!" He roars. Knowing that it'd only upset him more if I was to ignore him, I trail down the stairs slowly keeping my eyes on the hard wooden floor. 

"Why are you here?" he growls. 

"Why would you care?" I ask quietly, thinking he'd stir at my comment, but he just let out an empty meaningless laugh. 

"I don't, I just wish you'd stay out for longer, I have stuff to do and you're annoying me!" he leans closer to my, I can smell a musty, alcoholic smell on him, he's drunk. 

I just shrug still clutching Doug. 

"What the hell is this piece of junk?" he spits, I can feel his hot breath on my cheek as I turn away from his angry face. He grabs Doug off me and chucks him into the fireplace. 

"NO!" I yell leaping toward the fire grabbing Doug and heaving him out of the fire. My dad roars again, grabbing the guitar back off me and smacking it across my legs, I burst into a scream, the hard burnt wood burns my leg, I cry out in pain. 

"Don't you EVER scream at me again!" he shouts, kicking my back as I fall to the floor and he storms out the house so I'm left on the floor mourning in my tears. My dad isn't so bad when he's not drunk.. 

I slowly trail up to my room, my bed's legs are broken and the mirror is still shattered on the floor. I leap over the broken pieces and flop onto my bed, I close my eyes bearing the pain from the burn. 

--------------------- 

-The next morning-

I wake up rubbing my eyes violently, I glare the the old clock on the wall, I gasp its twelve!

College started two hours ago! I get up slightly frustrated with myself, I leap over the broken mirror abandoned on my floor and yank open my wooden draws, I pull out a pair of grey joggers, as much as I want to wear my jeans, I can't bear the thought of it pressing against my burn.

I slide on a green strap top then a plain navy jacket. I scrap my long brown locks into a messy bun on my head, then sliding on my green toms.

I look a mess, I seriously can't be asked, I grab my concealer quickly applying it my bruises and scars then grabbing my black rucksack I head downstairs.

I stand at the top of the stairs listening, my parents are arguing. That'd be the worst time to go past them, they'll both gang up against me, I sigh opening my bedroom window. I climb up onto the ledge and sit down with my legs hanging out of the window I hold my breath as I hold onto the ledge letting my body drop as I hang on tightly holding my body weight with my hands. My hands then slip off and I jump landing neatly onto the porch roof, then hanging my legs off the roof, I jump landing onto the soft grass. It hurt but it's better than being kicked by my mother or father..

---------back to present time--------- 

"Sweet guitar!" Jay grins, touching Doug's white body. 

"Thanks!" I laugh. 

"So why weren't you in this morning?" he asks, hands on hips. 

"Ah, I over slept!" I roll my eyes, as he smirks. 

"Why have you engraved Doug there?" Jay asks, pointing at my messy engraving. 

"Hes called Doug!" I grin. 

"What your guitar?" he asks confused. 

"Yes."  

Jay starts laughing, I elbow him. Jay starts to stroke the guitar and coos at it. 

"Hey Dougie!" Jay grins smirking at me. 

I roll my eyes, then Mr. Skye swings open the door. He glances at me clutching my guitar, he raises his eyebrows. 

"Any reason you got a guitar with you Faith?" Mr. Skye asks confused running his fingers through his thin white hair. I nod. He squints his eyes then lets the class in, I stand at the front of the class, Mr. Skye sits down at his piano looking at me, then points at my chair demanding me to sit down, I take a big breath in. I can't believe I'm doing this, I feel sicker than ever.

I pull out a stool by the piano and seat myself positioning Doug on lap, I start strumming my guitar softly, I feel at ease. I don't even recognise everyone staring at me curiously. I tap my foot gently in time with the music, then the same as I did down at the beach I open my mouth letting the words roll off my tounge.

White lips, pale face

Breathing in snowflakes

Burnt lungs, sour taste

Light's gone, day's end

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights, strange men

And they say

She's in the Class A Team

Stuck in her daydream

Been this way since 18

But lately her face seems

Slowly sinking, wasting

Crumbling like pastries

And they scream

The worst things in life come free to us

Cause we're just under the upperhand

And go mad for a couple grams

And she don't wanna go outside tonight

And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland

Or sells love to another man

It's too cold outside

For angels to fly

Angels to fly

Ripped gloves, raincoat

Tried to swim and stay afloat

Dry house, wet clothes

Loose change, bank notes

Weary-eyed, dry throat

Call girl, no phone

And they say

She's in the Class A Team

Stuck in her daydream

Been this way since 18

But lately her face seems

Slowly sinking, wasting

Crumbling like pastries

And they scream

The worst things in life come free to us

Cause we're just under the upperhand

And go mad for a couple grams

But she don't wanna go outside tonight

And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland

Or sells love to another man

It's too cold outside

For angels to fly

An angel will die

Covered in white

Closed eye

And hoping for a better life

This time, we'll fade out tonight

Straight down the line

And they say

She's in the Class A Team

Stuck in her daydream

Been this way since 18

But lately her face seems

Slowly sinking, wasting

Crumbling like pastries

They scream

The worst things in life come free to us

And we're all under the upperhand

Go mad for a couple grams

And we don't wanna go outside tonight

And in a pipe we fly to the Motherland

Or sell love to another man

It's too cold outside

For angels to fly

Angels to fly

To fly, fly

For angels to fly, to fly, to fly

For angels to die

As i finish the song I feel as if I'm in my own peaceful world, i do the final strum of my guitar and then the class roars with applause. I feel my cheeks burn pink happily, smiling to myself. Mr. Skye stares at me, grinning for the first time ever, he's nodding at me. 

"Wow Faith! You have a talent!" he breathes softly, still smiling like a mad hatter. I trail back over to my chair the class nodding and complimenting me as I walk up the aisle of people. I slump in my chair next to Jay I rest Doug up against the table. Jay's jaw remains hanging. I roll my eyes. 

"Stop staring at me like a gormless fish you fool!" I say poking at his dropped jaw. 

"You're amazing.." he stutters. 

"I wish.." I say shrugging. 

"Trust me you're incredible! He's gonna raise your marks waaaay high for that!" 

I just shrug, and turn back facing Mr. Skye. 

"Right class! This is a chance to send your grades soaring!" he says, he looks over at me, smiling lightly. Is he finally going to start being nice to me? My eyes follow him interestingly as he walks across the classroom. 

"I want you to partner with the person next to you and I want you to write a song!" he says grinning, the class gasps and chatters excitedly, I turn over to the wall where Jay is leaning against the wall, his soft green eyes glowing happily. I can only look into the eyes of people I trust. 

He grins excitedly. 

"You on the guitar and singing, I'll do the drums! Then you can write the song, and I'll mix a tune? And edit it? Yes yes?" he chirps. 

"Edit it?" I ask confused. 

"My dad has a mate who has a recording studio to make it even better we can make an edited version and burn it onto a CD then we can also perform live for the class! We'll get epic grades!" he grins. I crush him into me, into a friendly hug. 

"Love you!" Jay winks cuddling me. 

"Love you too Jay Jay!" I giggle grabbing his cute dimpled cheeks. Jay is actually the bestest friend I could of ever asked for! He's amazing!

------------------------

-Lunchtime-

The bell blares for the end of lunch, I wanted to go up the field because I know Niall would be up there but Jay insisted we made a start on our song as it's a Friday we might as well start jotting down ideas. T.G.I.F! Thank god it's Friday! I swing into form and flop down in my seat next to Niall, he frowns at me. 

"Where were you this morning?" he says still frowning. I sigh. 

"I over slept." 

"Oh," he says, his eyes meet mine and they lock, I can't seem to leave them. 

"Have you heard about Leanne's party tomorrow?" he asks swivelling around his chair so he's properly facing me. I shake my head, probably not invited. 

"Oh." he replies, I roll my eyes. Ever since that kiss he's been really awkward too me. The bell blares, I raise up from my seat quickly going out the door hopefully missing the crowds as the Music class is just down the corridor from my form. The pupils only start piling out by the time I'm lined up outside the music room. 

"Meet me at the beach after school." a voice whispers in my ear, Niall. I just smile, I don't bother turning around. 

"Why?" I whisper. But he's already walked away, as he walks off down the corridor the tummy butterflies slowly fade. What is this feeling? All I want to do is kiss him! Do I like Niall? Oh no!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-That evening-

It's now dark outside, slightly drizzling ugh, I hate England, so dreary! I get changed, pulling on a fresh pair of navy blue joggers, and a white thermal long sleeved top then shoving on my red Hollister hoodie, I leave my hair down naturally, I don't bother topping my concealer, you won't be able to see my face in the dark anyway.

I peer outside into the dark, dreary, misty sky.. hmm, coat or not? I shrug grabbing my umbrella instead. My parents are out so I walk out the house with ease, putting up my umbrella. I trail down to the lonely beach. No one is there, Niall better turn up now..

I sigh, flopping onto the wet sand. I lie back staring into the dark sky, the drizzley rain hitting my face.

....

I check my watch, it's been half an hour and he's still not here? I just sigh, fluttering my eyes clothes, I'm getting quite uncomfortably damp now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A soft touch on my lips make my eyes flutter open, leant over me is a mess of blonde hair, and dreamy blue eyes gazing into mine. I smile, sitting up. I glance at my watch and huff.

"You're an hour late!" I groan, I just realise that I am soaked, I start shivering.

"Sorry!" He says, looking into my eyes, he's sat beside me I feel his arm snake around my shivering, wet body.

"You're soaked.."

"I know.. I've been waiting in the rain for you for about an hour!" I roll my eyes.

We sit in silence, Niall leans into me, his head on my shoulder, I feel his eyelashes brush against my neck. It makes my stomach tingle a nice warm feeling.

"So why did you drag me out here in the rain? Just for a cuddle?" I roll my eyes.

"You roll your eyes way to much." Niall laughs. His laugh is gorgeous and so breath taking.

"And you didn't answer my question!" I snap rolling my eyes again just to irritate him.

"Okay if you MUST know, I was just wondering if you'd like to come as my guest to Leanne's party tomorrow!" He grins.

"I'm not invited though.." My voice trails off.

"That doesn't matter! I'm good friends with Leanne, and she said I could bring a guest, so I thought I'd ask you!!" He grins.

"What if I refuse to go?" I giggle winking.

"Please come! Otherwise I'll cry!" He laughs, that laugh that turns my stomach to butterflies!

"Fine.." I breathe smiling in the darkness.

It's the same as yesterday i can feel his breath tickle my lips, his breath smells like sweet, minty toothpaste which makes me want to kiss him even more, he brushes back my drenched hair, looking deeply into my eyes, his lips centimeters away from mine.

Our lips just about touch when I feel a drop on my nose which makes me pull back, I look up into the sky it starts pouring down. I stand up gazing into the dark, stormy sky laughing. Niall stands up, and puts his hands on my waste, I stand about an inch below him. The rain  pours on us, it trickles down our faces, my hair sticks to my cheek. I pull off my heavy, soaked Hollister jumper, Niall does the same. Although it's freezing when his skin touches mine it makes me tingle. Lean leans in, I watch raindrops trickle off his long lashes, his lips touch mine fireworks exploding once again. His lips move perfectly with mine, I open my mouth allowing him to deepen the kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth, his sweet taste  feels incredible. Deepening the passionate kiss even move he rubs my hips softly, making me feel weak at the knees. I raise my arms running my long, slim fingers through his soft blonde hair. I pull away, his eyes still remain close he holds me tightly in a passionate hug. I pull away from him again grinning.

"What?" He smirks, his eyes sparkling. I just bite my lip cheekily.

"Last one to the sea is a loser!" I yell poking my tongue at me dashing towards the sea.

I can hear his fast foot steps follow me.

"You're nuts!" He calls, from behind me.

The sea is BITTERLY cold but I ignore it allowing it to numb my skin. The sea reaches my waist when I stop and turn around and wait for Niall.

"You're the loser!" I giggle poking my tongue out again. He bites my tongue gently playing, wrapping his lips around it, his lips slowly slithering up it until his touch mine, we kiss again passionately. A massive wave hits us knocking us off our feet. We both fall under neath the water, but we both carry on kissing under the water, limiting the lip movement otherwise we'd choke. I soon run out of breath realising myself from the kiss and gasping for air when I reach the surface. I only just realise Niall has no top on. I rub his body with my damp hand.

"Oi!" He laughs.

"I'm self concious, you can ony touch mine if I can touch yours!" He says cheekily winking at me.

"No way!" I smirk, I wade through the water up to where we sat before, I pick up my umbrella.

"Wait up!" Niall calls.

"Ok, ok!"

"Well, guess I'll see you tomorrow.." He smirks, I roll my eyes.

"Guess so.." I giggle.

"I'll pick you up at seven okay!? Be ready!" He grins, he leans forward and pecks my lips.

"Bye." He says softly walking away into the hazy distance.

The butterflies sadly fade away, but they're still there as I think about Niall.

I reach my house, about to open the door when I see a note tucked under the door, I unfold it. It reads:

Faith, come round mine tomorrow? We need to work on our song. Jay xxxxxxx

Underneath his little note is an adress scrawled on it. I smile softly tucking it into my pocket, I can't wait for tomorrow now, a day with my best friend then a night with the boy I'm crazy about!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY:D I hoped you like, I'll write the next part tomorrow some of the character that were auditioned will turn up in the next bit with the One Direction boys at the party!:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 340 21
THIS IS NOT A NARRY FANFIC! Annalise Briggs, millionaire, Oscar-winning actress, and girlfriend of Niall Horan, has always felt that her life is miss...
20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
1.1K 25 8
Belle Stocks used to be on top of the world. By the age of sixteen she was a famous ballerina with loving parents and older brother. She had the pe...