Overprotective Glynda Goodwit...

By ChrisReiniger

Glynda Goodwitch x Male child reader I said I was going to wright this in a comment and I meant it as a jok... More

Abandoned
Take Your Child to Work Day
Catnapped
Finding (y/n)
Demons
Reaper
Remnants of the Soul
White
Sins of the Father
Wrath of the Reaper
Parent trapped
The Date
The News
The party
Worst Case Scenario Part 1
Worst Case Scenario Part 2
Reunited
The Trip (Day 1)
The Trip (Day 2)
The Trip (Day 3 and Day 4)
E.N.D.
Recovery
The Break Up
The Queen
Sins
Evaluation Day
Temptation
Devil's Advocate
Dead Man Walking
The Vital Festival Begins
And Make It Double
The Princess and the Cat
Broken Promises
Pass or Fail: Beat Akame in the Battal Royal
Hell's Apostle Part 1
Hell's Apostle Part 2
Hell's Apostle Part 3
My lie to April
The Visit
Relics of the Past
Fall
New Threat
Of Fire and Ice
Chaotic Blaze
Threat Rising
Long term Commitment
The New Kid
Mothers Battle
The Godfather
The Mortal God
The Bloodless Battle
Fallen Angel
What happins in Soul Society Stays in Soul Society
Welcome to the Family
Regrets
A SHOCKing Experience
The Incident
The CATastrophe
The Next New Addition
Stranger Cinders
Babysitting
Shadow's Melody
Day With Grandma
Babysitter Blake and Friends
The Final Battle part 1
The Final Battle part 2
The Final Battle part 3

Home

426 4 16
By ChrisReiniger

Eve POV

It's been three months since (y/n) slipped into his coma after he went through that horrible transformation. I've been going to visit him every day since it happened. It's almost Christmas and all I want is for (y/n) to wake up, I miss him so much it hurts.

I walked down the the hall towards (y/n)'s hospital room and some doctors and nurses ran passed me into (y/n)'s room. I began to get scared and ran in after them, I pushed past some nurses and saw (y/n) awake. I fell to my knees and began to sob, "Miss unless your the patients family or a relative, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." A nurse said, "She can stay." Kali said as she entered the room, "Sweetie there's something you should know. That transformation he did, well no one knows exactly how it is going to affect him. The best guess we have is temporary amnesia." She said, "A...a...and the worst case scenario?" I asked, "Permanent brain damage and possible organ failure." She said grimly, "Or I could be perfectly fine. Also who is she mama?"(y/n) asked, "B...baby, I...I'm Eve your girlfriend." I said as I got up from the ground, "I do have a girlfriend, but her name is Salem, I don't think I've ever met you before in my life." He said, I felt my heart shatter, "W...w...who is Salem?!" I asked in shock, "Why does it matter to you, but if you must know I've been dating her for a little over three months now and well I plan on marrying her one day." He said, I thought that my heart couldn't break anymore than it already was, but I was wrong. Hearing him talk about our plans and say them about someone else was far to painful. I ran out of the room in tears not knowing where I was going.

I ended up running up onto the roof. I walked over to the edge, "EVE!" Someone yelled from behind me, "Eve stop it!" They said, I turned around and saw (y/n), "W...why are you here?" I asked as I wiped away some of my tears, "I'm here because Salem is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I realized that she was you Eve! Who else would I fall head over heals in love with?!" He said, I ran over to him and hugged him tightly, "Baby I'm so sorry!" I cried, "Hey don't cry." He said as he wiped away my tears, "Your going to have to thank Cinder later, she's the one who told me that you came up here." He said as he hugged me, "No need sweetie, but I'll be sending an... associate of mine to live with you until I'm positive that (y/n) isn't experiencing any side effects." Cinder said from behind us, "You can trust Neo to keep both you and (y/n) safe. Just make sure to never run out of ice cream." She said as she walked away.

(y/n) POV

A few days later Eve took me to our "new" apartment. I walked into the apartment and saw it was completely trashed, "WHAT HAPPENED?! I'm gone for a few days and the two of you trash the apartment and what did you do with Juliet!" Eve yelled angrily, Raven sighed and threw an empty can at a door. "Raven you didn't!" She said angrily as she opened the door to find Juliet tied up, her mouth was duck taped so she couldn't speak, "RAVEN!" She yelled as she untied Juliet. I walked into the room and stepped in something warm, slimy, and sticky. Suddenly I got a text on my scroll, "Hey dumb dumb it's me Neo! I'm at the door open up it's freezing out here!' It read, I quickly opened the door and saw a woman with pink and brown hair and eyes wearing a sexy Santa outfit.

"Baby what's up? Why did you open the door?" Eve asked as she saw Neo, "WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!" She yelled angrily, I received another text, 'Sup dumb dumb's I'm Neo, Neo Politan. Give me ice cream.' It read, "Hi Neo I'm (y/n, I'm guessing Cinder sent you to keep an eye on me." I said, she nodded, "I thought so, well come on in you have to bee freezing." I said as she entered the apartment. Suddenly my scroll began to ring, "Hello?" I said as I closed the door, "Hey sweetie did Neo arrive yet?" Cinder asked, "Yes yes SHE did, by the way you didn't tell us that Neo was a girl!" I said, Cinder just laughed, I ended the call and felt someone grab my arm and tackle me to the ground. Neo was on top of me holding down her scroll, 'WHERE'S MY ICE CREAM?!!' It read, "What why do you want ice cream?" I asked, she began to break my arm, "NEO GET OFF HIM! HE DOESN'T KNOW BECAUSE HE JUST GOT HERE! Follow me and I'll get you your ice cream." Eve said as Neo got off me, "Now the TWO of you are going to clean this entire apartment! And if it gets this bad again well then I'll have Neo deal with you!" I said as Raven and April began to clean. 

Later that night Eve and I had a date planed, unfortunately Neo decided to join us. Eventually we managed to ditch Neo and found ourselves in an abandoned night club. I saw a piano and thought that I could show off. "Hey Eve did you know I can play the piano?" I asked, "What no you cant." she said as I sat down in front of the piano. "Wanna bet?" I said snidely as I began to play.

"Oh my Oum! Baby when did you learn how to play like that?!" Eve asked in shock, "Well I kinda taught myself when I was in a coma. Eventually after you do something over and over in your head you can do it in real life apparently." I said as she sat down on my lap, "Well can you teach me?" She asked, "I would love to." I said as I held her close to me. "Oh by the way, I know I'm over two months late, but happy late birthday baby. I love you." She said as she kissed my cheek, "Thank you so much Eve, I love you too." I said as I took my scroll out of my pocket and opened my playlists and played a slow song, "Come on lets dance." I said as we got up. I held her close, I placed my hands on her waist and her's were on my solders, we swayed in rhythm to the song. 

We went back home almost an hour later. Eve held my hand as we walked down the street. "Ok kiddo's put you empty your pockets, put your hands up, and hand over your scrolls and no one will get hurt." A man said from behind us, I turned around and saw a man in a dumb looking hat pointing a cane at me, "How bout I kick your ass now and you run away broken, bloody, and crying." I said as I grabbed the cane, "Bad move buddy." He said as he attempted to shoot me, "Bad move buddy." I said as I punched him in the teeth, "Eve call Blake! Tell her were gonna need a lot of hand cuffs and maybe a body bag." I said as several goons came out from an alley way. One tried to slash at me with a cleaver like sword, but I knocked it out of his hands and threw him into a lamp post. "Who's next?" I asked as several ran at me and tried to cut me. I picked up the blade that I took from the first goon and used it to knock the rest of them out. The man in the stupid hat began to laugh, "Neo get him!" He said as Neo appeared out of nowhere, "Neo I'll buy you ice cream if you stand down." I said as I walked past her, "Well shi-" The man said, but was cut off by me throwing the sword at him, "Well I think it's time for me to go." He said as I punched him in the nose knocking him out. 

Eve and I were taken to the police station to give formal statements regarding the "incident" and who instigated the fight. in the end I got off with a check for catching a wanted mob boss as well as a slap from my sister.

Blake POV

"Hey honey welcome home. So what did Eve need?" Chris asked as I walked into our room, "She needed a lot of handcuffs. My brother got into a fight with Roman Torchwick! Apparently they were heading home from their date and Roman tried to mug them!" I said angrily, "And you mad because?" He asked, "I'm mad because my baby brother could have gotten himself killed!" I yelled, "Blake he's seventeen he's not that little kid you had to protect anymore." He said, "Get out! Your sleeping on the couch tonight!" I yelled angrily, "Fine, but I thought I should tell you that the gift you wanted arrived earlier today." He said as he went downstairs with his pillow and a blanket.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nikos

Nora Valkyrie

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon

Emerald

Rangiku Matsumoto

Retsu Unohana

Rukia Kuchiki

Yoruichi Shihouin

Kali Belladonna

Vanessa Fullbuster

Eve Fullbuster

Salem

Neliel tu Oderschvank

Summer Rose

Juliet Summers

Amanda Summers

Scarlet Winters Fullbuster

Amber Winters Fullbuster

Ava Winters

Lucinda

Rose Scarlet

Erza Scarlet

Raven Blake

April Black

Neo Politan 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1K 13
a/n: y/n xiao long was adopted by taiyang and summer when ruby was 4 yang was 7. when y/n was adopted he thought that his life was gonna be better. b...
3K 87 43
The copper dragon, son of Glynda and with no clue who his father is. Follow along to see how his journey throughout Remnant goes. So this is the firs...
148K 2.3K 9
A lot of the students of Beacon has been wondering "Does Ms. Glynda Goodwitch have a boyfriend?" "How's her love life?" "Is she interested in someone...
4K 115 13
Hey guys this is the story idea I had before The Undercover Assassin of Beacon Academy. I'd figured since you guys like it so much I'd let you see wh...