Ea$t to W3st 🐍

By pinkdollzone

Dariah-Imani Brown was a regular harlem girl who was sent to live with her brother in LA who she never knew a... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Author's note
chapter 12 (technically 11)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Author's note
chapter 29
Author's note
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35

chapter 31

14K 624 262
By pinkdollzone

••

Dariah was in her cell counting the hours until her court date, Dave was in his house with Vanessa..

David Brewster Jr.

"David ! Can you come feed Vincent while I shower?" Vanessa yelled from upstairs.

"Alright" I grumbled while going upstairs. I took the bottle from the counter and fed my son while rocking him in my arms.

As I fed him, I noticed his features. He was really light skinned with red hair and dark red freckles. It was odd since Vanessa was darkskin and I was dark caramel and we both had black hair. He looked really different but I never paid it any mind. When my family saw him, they kept denying that he was my son but Vanessa was way too deep in love with me to cheat on me so I took that thought out of my mind.

Soon Vincent fell asleep in my arms so I put him in his small bed and my mind wandered to Dariah. I haven't seen her since she was arrested, I really wanted to see her but I just couldn't.. She probably didn't want to see me anyways. I tried to visit my daughter, Kaiya, every chance I got though. That was my heart and soul along with Vincent.

Vanessa and I decided to work on our relationship to get stronger which was going really well for us. I think I was ready to propose to her.

My phone rang knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yo" I said unto the phone.

"Wazzam bruh" My mans Aug greeted.

"Nun man, just put my lil one to sleep. Bouta go smoke a blunt to clear my mind"

"I feel you bro, where wifey?"

"She in the shower" I chuckled.

"Oh that's wassup but aye bruh, Dariah got a court date set up. You attendin' ?" He asked.

"Oh foreal? Man I don't know" I sighed. "What if she don't wanna see me?"

"Bruh is you stupid or sum' ? that girl definitely wanna see you. You and yo daughter man"

"I don't know bro, let me think on it" I said.

"You better show, i'a hit you later though" He hung up. I shook my head, August never lets the person respond before hanging up. Dumb ass boy.

Once I heard the shower water stop running, I headed downstairs to the patio and pulled out a pre-rolled blunt then lit it. I pressed it in between my lips and closed my eyes while exhaling. I pictured those moments with Dariah.
-
"Aye princess is back" Tory called out.

"What it do, my G" Dariah greeted, sitting on the chair next to him.

"I thought you were picking up Ro" Trey asked, blowing smoke out his mouth.

"Yeah, I did but we had a girls day" She replied, putting her hair in a messy bun leaving two strands in the front. "What ya' doing?"

"What it look like?" I commented.

She did an obnoxious loud laugh. "Ya buggin' foreal dog"

"Hea' we go" August said, while the Combs boys were looking confused.

"They do this onna regular" Tory told them.

"Nobodies buggin', you just actin' stupid" I replied leaning back in my chair, taking a swift off my blunt.

"Bro you're mad thirst for me like chill out for real yo" She sat up because she was about to get heated.

I leaned forward towards her and blew my smoke out before responding. "Fuck I got to be thirst for? you ain't nothin' special. Don't gas yourself luv"

She was about to come at him but I purposely interrupted her. "And sitcho ass down"

"Oh now I'm nothin' special but just yesterday you were in MY room beggin' for some. Don't front in front of ya niggas before I make you look stupid" She shot back at me, still standing in front of me.

I stood up, she was so short she was looking at my chest. "Aye ma, trust me you don't wanna take it there cause I really don't want to hurt yo feelins' and embarrass you" My voice was low but everyone could still hear me loud and clear.

"Nah son, let's take it there cause- " Her phone rang cutting her off causing her to suck her teeth.

"Damn I wanted to hear what she was gonna say" Christian whispered to Trey.
-

Her attitude. One thing about her drew me attracted to her, she had a lot of attitude which was expected considering where she came from. That night was funny, I loved messing with her. She'd get mad so easily for no reason. My mind started to wonder to another moment we shared.
-
it was just me and Ole girl now.
Now I wasn't feeling shorty in a relationship type of way but she was mad attractive so I thought I'd have a little fun with her.

I smirked at her, leaning against the counter.

"Stop lookin' at me" She spoke up.

I walked around the counter, getting closer to her. "What I tell you before? I do what I want, however I want and whenever I want"

She backed up. "No, we aren't doing this again"

"Doing what?" I purposely bit my lip knowing her body would react inside.

"David" She gave me a scolding look.

"Yes ma?"

"This what we not about to do"

"We not doin' anything.. yet" I inched closer to her, pulling her by her waist.

She sighed. "David you have a girlfriend"

"I ain't cheatin' on ha"

"You shouldn't be entertaining another girl"

"We entertainin' eachother so you just as wrong as well" I told her.

"I'm not the one in a relationship with her"

"Just chill out, it's your day and tomorrow I gotchu real good" I winked at her.

I leaned my face closer to her neck, planting small kisses up against her jaw.

"..David"

I slid my hand up her shirt and was about to pick her up before she stopped me.

"No David, you have a girlfriend who isn't me and if I was her I wouldn't want my man cheating on me" She pushed my hand back and walked around me.

I grabbed her hand and aggressively pulled her to me with her back against my front. I leaned down to her short figure and whispered in her ear.

"I don't give a fuck about any of that shit you was saying. I know you want me and I'm givin' you a chance to get a little taste but since you wanna continue this lil act of yours, carry on" I let go of her and walked out the kitchen leaving her speechless again.

-

The truth is I loved Vanessa but I wasn't IN love with her at the time. We weren't like how we are now, we were on and off.. it was just unhealthy. Dariah was (still is) a very attractive girl but she was young and still had growing to do, I didn't think of her as being my future girl. I just wanted to have fun with her. She gave me this sensation that I hadn't yet reached with Vanessa.

I loved how jealous it made Dariah though, she acted like I was her man and it was cute. She was cute when she got mad or jealous.. it just got out of hand when she started acting all crazy. Shit both my baby mamas crazy that's how I ended up with two of 'em.

-

We pulled up to the go kart/ arcade place and I got out going straight to the ticket box.

"Thanks for being a gentleman and opening my door asshole" I heard her mumble behind me but I continued to ignore her. I paid for my ticket and stood to the side waiting for her to get hers.

She walked next to me waiting for me to lead the way but I just stood there. "Um are you gonna stand there or walk?"

I guess she didn't want a ticket. I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the go karting area.
...
"Watch that attitude" I quickly drowned the drink down.

"Or what?" She gave me a challenging look before drinking hers.

"Trust me ma, you don't wanna find out" All I know is that she wasn't ready for what I have packing under these shorts.

She downed two more cups before turning to me. "Maybe I do"

She creeped closer to me and straddled me. I could tell she was getting tipsy. She eyed the tattoos all over my chest and stomach before landing on my lips. She wasted no time leaning in to kiss me.

"Dariah.." I broke the kiss. She hushed me with another kiss but I broke it again. "I don't think you know what you're doing ma"

She sighed heavily. "I know what I'm doing" She whispered close to my lips then went for it again, this time I kissed her back. I could taste the henny on her lips.

Omniscient

Dariah's hands roamed Dave's shirtless upper body while deepening the kiss while Dave's hands went straight to gripping her ass. She held both sides of his face pulling him closer, and Dave slid his hands under her oversized shirt caressing her tiny body. He picked her up and laid her down on the bed, climbing on top of her making sure to not break the kiss.

Dariah had a few drinks before coming to Dave's room so after those three drinks she shared with Dave, it was safe to call her drunk. Dave was just close to being tipsy but still knew what was going on.

-

Omniscient

By now, Dave was on his third blunt and his mind was fully wrapped around Dariah. He was thinking about the time they had sex and him being high didn't help it at all. The thought of Dariah had gotten him aroused and somehow his hand found its way into his boxers. Vincent was still fast asleep and Vanessa had peeped her boyfriend's actions so she took this opportunity to help him out since they haven't had some alone in a while.

She swayed her hips over to him and took his hand out of his tommy hilfiger boxers. First she unzipped his pants and pulled out his tool from his toolbox, she decided to tease him a little then finally put her mouth to work.

Dave seemed like he was enjoying it which made Vanessa very happy but in reality, he was picturing Dariah.

He held a grip of her hair and helped navigate her.

"Shit D" He moaned while throwing his head back. Vanessa heard it like loud and clear causing her to choke on his dick. His eyes shot up and she pulled her head back.

"What did you just say?" She asked while wiping the corner of her mouth.

"I said 'Shit V" He tried to cover up.

"No the fuck you didn't. Who the fuck is D?" She badgered him.

"Nobody" He replied.

"Are you cheating on me? I thought we got our shit together" Vanessa's voice cracked. "Is it that bitch Dariah? ain't her ass in jail? How the fuck you cheating on me with a bitch in jail?" Vanessa felt dumb. Dave was always seen as a player when she first met him but she thought she had changed him. He cheated on his girl with Vanessa then ended up getting with her..

Guess I should've expected that. Vanessa thought to herself.

"Watch ya mouth, don't speak on my child's mother like that" He warner her.

"I'm your child's mother as well"

"Okay but is she disrespecting you right now? Oh ok. I'm not cheating on yo ass. I'm high as fuck so if I said D then it was a mistake" Dave rolled his eyes and fixed his parts. He stood and walked into the house.

"Baby i'm sorry.. I just thought.." She tried apologize.

"Yeah well stop thinking" He said to her before getting his keys and leaving. Vanessa sighed and sat on the couch wondering where she went wrong.

••

Two chapters for y'all 😘 I've been slacking and i'm sorry. I don't even have an excuse. BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE..

Christmas is coming soooon. Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it and happy holidays to all of y'all. I might drop a chapter on Christmas. I'm ready for the new year to startZ

Also I'm working on a new book and i'm excited, it's gonna be something different. 😬

Oh and y'all gotta vote on my chapters :( Y'all be reading but not voting. At least comment or vote. #NoGhostReaders.

THANK YOU FOR READING THO. 🖤

VOTE.COMMENT.VOTE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 12.8K 47
Savanna Thomas, pregnant and alone. At the age of twenty two, savanna discovered she was pregnant by her long time boyfriend Emani Samuels. Emani wa...
7.5K 236 32
(Completed) My life was hell. Still is. Then it all changed. I met these guys and this one dude is really adorable. Ya dig? My names Haley Springfiel...
50.1K 5.6K 55
ATTENTION: YOU MUST READ FRESHMEN YEAR FIRST! Freshly new nineteen year old, Shai Carter, is back with even more madness. Entering his sophomore year...