I'm Here For You

By obrienkaties

In which awkward and dorky Stiles Stilinski and perfect queen bee Lydia Martin take the chance to strengthen... More

1.They're Pretty Good Together
2.Wildest Dreams
3.I Found
4.All Of Me
5.Can You Hold Me?
6.Safe And Sound
7.Star Wars
8.Being Adorable
9.Best Stilinski Cook
10.Shipping All The Way
11.Wanting It
12.Back Again
13.The Note
14.Emotional Tether
15.Do You Love Me?
16.Messages
17.Feelings Change
18.Not For Them
19.Couple Building
20.It Really Is Him
21.Another Girl
22.The Locket
23.Best Friend Rides
24.Another Plan In The Plan
25.Secret Love
26.Spilling Secrets
27.Real Broken Heart
28.A Mistake
29.Back Together
30.Is It Possible?
31.Prank Wars
32.Movies and Cuddles
33.Couple Name
34.The Makeover
35.He Showed Everyone
36.Long Time No See Dream
37.That Special Treat
38.You Don't Have To Rush
39.The Dance
40.You Never Left
Epilogue
Author's Note

note from the author !

290 0 0
By obrienkaties

December 2018

hello! This is MaryKate. I am the author of "I'm Here For You." I have a small note for the readers.

basically, I have written this story a VERY long time ago, 2016. It doesn't seem long but for me it is mainly because I have grew a lot as a writer.

this story is kind of my first, I had a first ever but that got deleted because I really didn't like it. I decided to write about something that I really liked and so I wrote this stydia fanfiction.

I had a lot of imagination and some I don't enjoy anymore when I went back to edit. This story is jumbled up and there is a lot going on.

I tried three times to fix this story but in the end it never satisfied me. There were different wordings and change of choices but it still had the same feeling around it.

if you somehow feel the need to stop reading this story, I understand. I won't get hurt. I literally felt like that when I read it. It's really cringey and I am sorry that I let my 13/14 year old self write a fanfic.

so I truly appreciate for taking your time to at least read my story. Maybe you'll end up leaving after I gave you this warning but I understand.

as much as I really want to try ONE more time to fix it, I don't think I'll be able to because one; I am focusing on my other stories and two; I literally don't think I'll be able to survive editing some cringey ass fanfic.

please know that the reason why I still have this published is because it's my first completed story where I also can use this as an example through my progress as a writer from the very beginning to now.

I am actually seriously thinking of being a writer but I have to start off with something like fanfictions so I can learn to control my imagination better, which I still have some conflicts with it today.

okay that is all. Please forgive me for my really bad writing and even though there is a very low chance I can probably try to edit some things.

thank you,

marykate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 2K 23
An alternate universe and ending for the summer leading into the students at Beacon Hill's highschool's senior year. Scott McCall, Lydia Martin, Sti...
458 15 16
COMPLETED! Scott, Stiles, Lydia and the rest of the pack are fighting back against Monroe. They find themself rescuing supernatural kids and keep th...
970 9 15
Mayhem (adj.) violent or damaging disorder; chaos. Vampires, sacrifices, and alphas. Nothing can ever be normal in Beacon Hills can it? ☞︎ stiles sti...
9.9K 153 49
Scott McCall, Malia Hale and Stiles Stilinski are best friends, described as inseparable by their classmates. Malia and Stiles are the perfect couple...