Adopted by 5sos

By Ro45sos

Lucy is an eight year old orphan who has been in an orphanage for as long as she can remember. Until she is a... More

Chapter 1//Adopted by 5sos
Chapter 2//Lucy's story
Chapter 3//Lucy's finally home
Chapter 4//Going home
Chapter 5//The first morning
Chapter 6//Lucy and Michael
Chapter 7//5sos
Chapter 8//Shopping
Chapter 9//A day out
Chapter 10//Goodnight Mikey
Chapter 11//Michaels pranks
Chapter 12//The fun fair
Chapter 13//Lucy's Birthday
Chapter 14//Goodnight Cal
Chapter 15//The Move
Chapter 17//Fairy lights
Chapter 18//Luke's tweets
Chapter 19//Bromance
Chapter 20//Nerf guns
Chapter 21//Paris
Chapter 22//The first concert
Chapter 23//Lost band members
Chapter 24//Sweden: daddy af
Chapter 25//Ireland: Dublin
Chapter 26//Meeting Josh
Chapter 27//Complications
Chapter 28//Answers, please?
Chapter 29//Lets move (again)
Chapter 30//The picture
Chapter 31//Be careful who you trust
Chapter 32//The heist
Chapter 33//Heroes
Chapter 34//YouTubers
Chapter 35//Josh's return
Chapter 36//Lucy and Josh
Chapter 37//Fangirls
Chapter 38//Meet and greet
Chapter 39//Eight days left
Chapter 40//Six days left
Chapter 41//Three days left
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 42//Two days left

Chapter 16//The new puppy

10.3K 327 153
By Ro45sos

Today we are going to paint all of the walls in our bedrooms, we bought some band posters and normal posters yesterday.

I bought 'One Direction', 'The fault in our stars' and 'My Little Pony' posters. Of course Calum bought me fairy lights to 'decorate' my bedroom.

Yesterday we bought one of those curtain things that covers the top of the bed like a roof, it is pink light fabric that you can see through. We started on my room first.

"Are you sure Lucy you still want these colours?" Asked Luke nodding to all of the bright illumines colours I chose yesterday.

"Yep I have a great idea." Lucy smiled handing paint brushes to everyone.

"Now I saw this on YouTube." Lucy smiled opening one if the tins of paint, it was light blue. She carefully dipped her paint brush in the paint, took it out and with a flick of her wrist flicked the paint from the brush onto the white wall, with a splatter. There was a light blue splatter on the wall and it looked nice.

"Wow that's so cool it will look even more awesome with alot of colours!" Exclaimed Luke.

He opened a light pink tin of paint and flicked it beside the blue.

"That's so awesome!" Michael shouted.

And soon everyone was opening jars of yellow, green, pink, orange and torquise and splattering the paint on all of the walls.

"Michael stop!" Ashton exclaimed while chuckling running away from Michael.

We were almost done splattering the paint onto the walls, just a couple more splatters.

"I'm gonna get ya!" Michael warned running after Ashton with his paint brush in the air, covered with pink paint. He flicked his paint brush at Ashton and a huge splatter of paint hit Ashton's back.

"Ah! I'm gonna get ya now!" Ashton smirked dipping his paint brush into some orange paint.

He flung the paint onto Michael's face, his face was covered in orange paint.

"Ooh that's just cold!" Calum mocked with his sassiness.

Lucy put her hand into some torquise paint, went behind Luke and stepped on the small stepladder (because he's so tall) and put a nice big handprint of paint all over his face.

"Torquise!" Lucy screamed jumping off the stepladder. Lucy ran behind Calum for protection from Luke.

"Lucy come out to play." Luke chanted dipping his hand into yellow paint.

"Hi." Lucy says casually stepping aside from Calum. Luke throws the paint at Lucy but it hits Calum's arm.

"Thank you." Calum said picking up a tin of green paint.

"You wouldn't." Luke smirked slowly backing away.

"Oh yes I would" Calum smiled with an evil glint in his eyes "Mwahahaha!"

"Ahh!" Luke ran down the stairs quickly and sprinted down the front lawn and onto the road, while Calum was right behind him.

"I'm coming Luke!" Calum shouted from behind Luke ready to throw the tin of paint on him.

Luke turned a corner ready to be covered in paint when he noticed something, maybe an animal limping under a tree crying.

"Wait, wait, wait" Luke shouted back to Calum "I think there's an injured dog under that tree!" Luke shouted, Calum stood beside Luke he had put down the tin of paint. Luke rushed over to the dog, with Calum right beside him.

"Hey look Calum it's a little puppy! It's hurt it's paw." Luke motioned to the poor animal.

"Awh the poor thing." Calum whispered beside Luke.

Underneath the tree was a little puppy, it was a fluffy white puppy with a mixture of dark brown and light brown patches of fur. It was so small with the cutest eyes.

"Hey let's bring it back home, feed it and then tomorrow we can bring it to the vet." Luke suggested.

"Sure that sounds good, but how are we supposed to carry it back?" Calum asked.

Luke took off his jumper and carefully wrapped the puppy in it, making sure not to hurt its wounded paw. They brought it home talking all of the way of its cuteness and petting it softly. Calum texted Ashton and told him what they found and to go to the pet shop to buy puppy food.

"Hello." Luke almost whispered walking into the house.

"Awww it's so cute!" Lucy's eyes lit up running up to the injured puppy.

"Where did you find the puppy?" Lucy asked.

They told her the story, while she petted the puppy.

"Did Michael go with Ashton to the pet shop?" Calum asked.

"Yep they left a couple of minutes ago." Lucy smiled.

"Hey it's 7pm and we have all of the bedrooms painted, lets find some blankets to make the puppies bed." Luke suggested.

"Well we do have a cabinet full of blankets and cushions so that won't be a problem." Lucy smirked.

She grabbed two big blankets and a cushion from the cabinet, ran into the kitchen and took out the first aid kit.

"Where did you get the first aid kit?" Calum asked.

"Yeah we never bought one." Luke said not taking his eyes off the puppy.

"Liz knew you wouldn't buy one so she bought us one." Lucy smirked and took out the bandages.

The puppy was licking its paw while it cried.

"Here let me do it." Luke smiled taking the bandages from Lucy who was struggling with it, he carefully wrapped it around the puppies wounded paw.

"There." Luke finishing of the bandage, he poured it a bowl of water and it drank quietly.

Eventually Ashton and Michael arrived with the puppy food.

"We didn't know which one to get." Ashton said carrying a big bag full of dog food.

"Awww the puppy" Michael squeaked running up to Luke who was still rubbing the puppy trying to calm it down, "aww the poor puppy it's so cute and cuddly." Michael ranted on picking up the puppy and hugging it.

"It looks like someone abandoned it under the tree not wanting it to return" Luke explained his theory to us "and then injuring it to make sure it never came back." He said with a sigh.

"Jeez that's terrible." Ashton said in disgust.

"Animal abuse is terrible." Michael said shaking his head slowly.

Lucy couldn't understand why somebody would do that it's terrible too do such a thing to an innocent animal. And how could they do it with its cute eyes just staring at you.

"Hey guys! I arranged a nice cosy bed with the blankets for the puppy!" Michael shouted from the sitting room.

"Well I think we'll be sleeping in the sitting room tonight." Calum sighed walking down the stairs.

"Why?" Lucy asked.

"Well none of the walls are dry and we don't have our mattresses upstairs." Calum shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

Luke poured a bowl full of puppy food for the puppy and they all watched as the puppy ate its food.

"Aww it so cute!" Michael squealed.

"I could just pick it up and squeeze it to death!" Ashton squeaked.

"Okay what movie do ya wanna watch." Calum yawned.

"Dunno but I know who's making the dinner." Lucy yawned too, and she pointed at Luke.

"I'm gonna make us some spag bol also know as SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE!" Luke shouted. "and Lucy's gonna help me, aren't you Lucy?" Luke grinned tapping her nose lightly.

"Yep daddy." Lucy smiled.

And they ran into the new kitchen no one has used it yet since they moved in.

"So... Ingredients we went shopping a few days ago and I think we have all of the ingredients" Luke smiled taking out the pots and pans "first we wash our hands" Luke instructed.

"Neat freak!" Michael shouted from the sitting room.

"Shut up Michael!" Luke shouted back, "so now we must boil the kettle, put on the stove and get the mince out."

After a long time cooking in the kitchen Lucy and Luke finally came out of the kitchen with five plates of spaghetti bolognese.

"Finally I'm starving." Michael complained.

"You're always hungry." Ashton groaned.

"Oh hush you'll live." Luke glared at Michael.

All of us ate our dinner while we finished the end of 'Wall-E' and 'Shrek.' ( :) ).

The puppy was asleep snuggled up to Lucy. Lucy was asleep too. While Calum and Michael fought over the fairy lights.

"Strobe!"

"Flash!"

"Strobe!"

"Flash!"

They whispered fiercely trying not to wake Lucy or the puppy.

-----------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 758 50
A year ago two sisters were always together never separated, they're parents were the happiest. Until that all falls apart. They lost their mom in a...
16K 378 46
This story is about a girl named Riley who discovered after a month of being married to Ashton Irwin (from 5sos) that she was pregnant. The only thin...
8.1K 153 16
When a teenager's parents divorce, she moves to Australia with her mother while her twin sister and little brother live with her father, whom she hat...
228K 8.3K 71
Sequel to '5SOS Adopted me?' As Madison grows up, the boys realize that she's going to want to try new things. Maybe they become a bit overprotective...