Our Destiny

By Itz_Aneesa

DISCLAIMER: hi guys I'm going to be editing and rewriting this book completely so if you don't see the chapte... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Nightmares (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Get To Know Me (Edited).
Chapter 3 - Shezard's Empires (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Amir Shezard (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Saving Amira (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Sleepovers (Edited)
Chapter 7- Confessions (Edited)
Chapter 8- Back To Work (Edited)
Chapter 9-She lives in a mansion!! (Edited)
Chapter 10-Family Dinner (Edited)
Chapter 11- Surprises (Edited)
Chapter 12- Shock (Edited)
Chapter 13- Blood Donor (Edited)
Chapter 14-Wedding Preparations/Mendhi night (Edited)
Chapter 15- NIKAH!! (Edited)
Chapter 16- Wedding Night (Edited)
Chapter 17- Her Past (Edited)
Chapter 18- Office Fun (Edited)
Chapter 19 - Wedding Anniversary Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 19-Wedding Anniversary Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 20- Walima (Edited)
Chapter 21- Goodbyes and Movie Night (Edited)
Chapter 22- Hide And Seek & Stolen Kisses (Edited)
Chapter 23- Birthday Surprise and Sweet Mornings. (Edited)
Chapter 24 - Happy News (Edited)
Chapter 25- Midnight Fun(Edited)
Chapter 26-Planning?(Edited)
Chapter 27-Baby Shower/Baby Gender Reveal(Edited)
Chapter 28- All nighters and hidden truths. (Edited)
Chapter 29-Truth. (Edited)
Chapter 30-Secret Project and More Shock. (Edited)
Chapter 31- Chaotic Nights. (Edited)
Chapter 32- Ameena's Wedding. (Edited)
Chapter 34 - Ariyan and Ariyah Shezard. (Edited)
Chapter 35- Family Bonding. (Edited)
Chapter 36- Hard To Stay Without My Babies. (Edited)
Chapter 37- Bringing Them Home! (Edited)
Chapter 38- Family. (Edited)
Chapter 39- Figuring it all out. (Edited)
Chapter 40-Fun Moments. (Edited)
Chapter 41-Birthday and surprises. (Edited)
Chapter 42- Secrets Always Unravel Themselves. (Edited)
Chapter 43- A Break. (Edited)
Chapter 44- Coming Clean. (Edited)
Chapter 45- Famous. (Edited)
Chapter 46- Family Matters. (Edited)
Prologue. (Edited)

Chapter 33- False Alarm or Not False Alarm. (Edited)

1K 67 0
By Itz_Aneesa

Aaliya's POV

It has been two weeks since Ameena's Walima and it was the most amazing day of her life, as she stood looking gorgeous in her navy blue and gold walima dress standing next to Reharn in his navy blue suit with a white shirt and navy blue tie.

We spent the day laughing and watching memories and hearing speeches about Reharn, but the most painful thing was when Ameena hugged me and started crying. Tears started to cascade my cheeks leaving my make up messed up but I couldn't care less. My sister was leaving and it brought flashbacks from my wedding and how we all shared our special memories before I left but we all know Ameena will be treated perfectly with her in-laws.

I was sat on my bed looking at some of the baby pictures from my family photo album laughing at how much we have changed and the hideous poses which we thought were cool at the time.

Thanking Allah for how my life has turned out, from the worst to the best as Allah truly does what is best. Our house has been quite loud lately as the due date of the children are coming closer and closer and the nurseries in both houses are getting fuller and fuller with clothes and toys.

Safina has started to become less outgoing and spends most of her time in her room, which has me worried, to be honest, and now I know why it's because of her 'boss'.

So I thought why not go visit her? I smiled at that thought as I rubbed my belly which was getting bigger now as I was Alhamdulillah seven months and two weeks pregnant. However when I was pregnant with Amira she was a lot bigger, I could barely stand. Everyone thought I was having twins and now that I am it looks like I am going to give birth to one child, how ironic!

Simra was halfway through the first term of her university and all was going well. Subhan was getting more excited as well as the rest of the family of mine and Amir's as they wanted me to give birth now. I wish I never told them that I gave birth to Amira a month and two weeks early then her actual date which made her premature but she recovered quickly Alhamdulillah. However, her growth is a bit slower than other's so even though she is smarter than most people her age she will always be smaller, thinner and shorter than people her age.

Amir entered the room with a tray of sweets and chocolates as I squealed and got off the bed. He laughed at my reaction shaking his head at me as I was not feeling hungry earlier.

He walked towards the large bed and sat in front of me on the bed. I closed the photo album and hugged him almost killing him, now that I am the size of a teddy bear.

"Thank you so much darling," I said as I placed a kiss on his cheek and reached for the galaxy bar that was placed in this large tray.

It bought tears to my eyes as I remembered when dad gave me this chocolate and I hid it form mum thinking she may be one of those strict mothers-in-law but she never was. Amir looked at me questioningly as I just shook my head and smiled at him showing him my deep dimples.

"You are welcome, babe," he said causing me to blush and look down as he laughed at my shyness and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"How's work at the office going?" I asked as it has been a long time since I have gone and I really want to go and see how it is like.

"It's going really well, although Zainab keeps on asking to see you, that girl is obsessed with you," he said as I laughed and couldn't help but miss her.

"I wanna go see the office tomorrow, is that okay with you?" I asked him as he nodded and got out of bed walking towards the wardrobe. I started at his adorable features as he smiled at me his dimples clearly visible

"What I don't wanna go now, I am too tired," I said pouting at him as he chuckled and his phone began ringing, he answered it and after a few minutes hung up.

"I don't know whether the kids are draining your energy or you are using it as an excuse to be lazy", he said causing me to throw a pillow at him which he actually didn't dodge this time and it hit him in the chest as he glared at me.

Oh no, now I am done, I thought as he came closer and closer to me. My heart beats quickened as I held my breath and hugged a pillow, scared he will hit me with one.

Tears sprung to my eyes as he stopped and looked at me, knowing my hormones were acting up, there was nothing I could do.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked hugging me and looking at me with concern in his eyes, as I felt bad for making him go through this and started crying even more.

"I'm sorry, it's nothing just my hormones acting up," I told him as the tears continued to spring down my cheeks as I viciously wiped them away.

"Hey when I married you, I married YOU and all YOUR FLAWS AND PERFECTIONS as well as Amira's and I have nothing against either of you okay? So if this is how becoming a father is I will happily go through this many times more. I never know how hard it must be for you to go through all this pain and morning sickness but you have made me the happiest man on Earth the second you announced your pregnancy okay. Of course getting married to you made me the happiest man in earth but you get what I mean," he told me sweetly as I smiled at him and clapped my hands together as he looked at me weirdly.

"Preach, sister, preach," I said to him clapping my hands as he started laughing.

"I'm sorry Aaliya but the phone call I got, they need me at the office okay," he said as a knock was heard at the door and I placed my scarf on my head as Amir opened the door.

"Amir, beta aap tayar ho office janeh liyeh (Amir son are you ready to go to the office)?" dad asked him as they nodded and dad smiled at me.

"Allah Hafiz, darling take care okay I will be back soon okay," he assured me as I smiled at him.

"Honestly Amir it's fine, go with dad to the office they need you and I will spend some time with Safina and the rest of the family okay," I said to him as he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Allah hafiz Aaliya".

"Allah Hafiz dad!" I shouted as they left the room.

I got out of my bed and looked in the mirror as I quickly brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail and placed my scarf over my chest and onto my shoulders and walked out of my room, but before I did that I quickly put a piece of gum in my mouth.

I knocked on Safina's door and waited.

A few seconds later she answered as I pulled her into a hg which took her by surprise. We clung onto each other for quite a while until a sudden pain hit me in the abdomen and I gasped.

"Are you okay?" Safina asked as she pulled away and I nodded as I placed a hand on my stomach and we walked into her room and sat on her bed as I faced her.

"Yeah, I am fine, but what bout you Fina?" I asked her as her eyes filled with tears that cascaded down her cheeks.

"I don't know Aali, how are you fine after everything has happened? Aren't you worried some knew drama may start, I mean we are still young and are just starting our lives Aali?" she questioned as I hugged her and stroked her hair as she cried it out on my shoulder.

"It will all be okay Fina, have faith and trust in Allah. Look at how I went through the worst and now I am at the best of my life," I said as I laughed at her and kissed her cheek.

"So how is your work going now?" I asked her as she smiled at me.

"It's actually going really well now that he has left. My new boss is so much nicer and actually listens to my opinion and she never steals my ideas at all anymore," Fina said making me wonder what did she go through at work.

"So Fina, do you wanna watch a movie or do some baking, coz Amir and dad are gone to the office and I have nothing to do at home right now and maybe after that do some sort of challenge on mum I have just the right thing to do on her," I suggested as Fina nodded her head.

"If anything goes wrong I suddenly can't hear and you are going into labour okay," Safina said as we started laughing and made our way down the stairs. Gasping as another wave of pain hit my abdomen, I grabbed onto Safina's arm as she looked at my slightly bent over form.

"Aali, Aali, what's wrong are you okay?" She asked looking at me with concern.

"Yeah I am, it's just a little bit of pain don't worry," I replied to her as she nodded but knew I was hiding the truth from her.

We reached the bottom of the stairs and heard laughter coming from the kitchen as we both looked at each other and stopped walking.

"Aali how far along are you with your pregnancy?" she asked me.

"Seven and a half months why?" I asked her as she smiled at me and I realized why. I had Amira 1 month and 2 weeks early at seven and a half months pregnant.

"No Fina, that is too cruel I don't want to do that," I said as we continued walking but then thought it through.

"I mean the office is about a 45 minutes drive from here and if I act like I am going into labour than Subhan is the only male at the house and it will be fun to startle them but how about later, when we are getting the cake out of the oven?" I said to her as nodded her head.

However, as we continued walking slowly and carefully we still decided to scare them by screaming as we walked into the kitchen causing everyone to get started and scream. My poor baby Amira was asleep and woke up crying as I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Sorry guys, I was trying to make the atmosphere a bit more hyper, as I am so bored and have nothing to do, sorry everyone, sorry mum," I apologised to everyone but mom started laughing as she found it amusing.

"Mummy, I was wondering if I and Aali can do some baking as we both feel like it," Safina asked and begged her mother aka my mother-in-law.

"Yeah mum, please I promise if I get tired I will sit down," I told her making my puppy eyes as Subhan and Simra laughed.

"You better make you famous chocolate cake bhabhi and save a lot for me!" Simra and Subhan both shouted at the same time as Subhan hugged me on one side and Simra from the other. I smiled at them and they smiled at me as I heard a clicking sound twice and looked to find Safina standing with a Polaroid camera as I watched the photos come out one after the other and smiled at how they looked.

I and Safina started working on the cake after convincing everyone I will be safe and nothing will happen to us and we got baking.

3 HOURS LATER

We had just finished the cake when the pain in my abdomen had started increasing causing me to groan loudly as mom looked at me. It was currently 5:30 and Amir said he will be back by 6:00. I started sweating and was nervous if this was what I thought it was or just a false alarm.

I groaned once and twice as Safina smiled at me as I tried to let out a smile but couldn't and she thought I didn't want to give the prank away.

The pain increased as I groaned loudly and tried standing up to see if it was a cramp but the pain only increased as I let out a scream one after the other and grabbed my stomach.

"Mom..I..think..I..may..be..going..into..labour," I managed to let out as the pain stopped and I sat down wiping the sweat from my face. Shaking I drank the water mum gave me.

"Subhan, call Amir and dad and tell them to be on there way now and call for the ambulance," Mum shut as Subhan nodded looking petrified as the pain increased and I couldn't manage to say anything or breathe.

"Safina grab the two bags of clothes for the hospital and pack a bag for Aaliya now!" Mom once again shouted as Safina began laughing.

"What is so funny that you are laughing at Aaliya going into labour?" Mum asked as I managed to look at Safina with fear in my eyes that she will think this is a prank but it isn't.

"Because mum this is a prank, she isn't going into labour," Safina said as she began laughing and mum looked at me as I screamed in agony as the wave of pain was so strong I started crying.

It was unbelievable the waves of pain kept on coming as I was unable to move or speak but scream and cry.

"NO..I..AM...NOT...LYI...LYING!" I manage to shout as Safina looked at me with shock and nodded her head.

"I am soo sorry Aali, I am going to run and grab those bags for you right now," she said as she ran upstairs, as I looked at mum.

"Sorry mum..I...never..wanted to prank you," I said as a wave of pain hit me and she nodded her head.

"It's okay baby I know shhh, it will be alright," she said as Subhan came downstairs with Safina running after him as I screamed and felt something drip out of me, feeling like I needed to pee, so I stood up and felt something gush out of me as I gasped and realized my water broke.

Mum noticed this and panicked knowing that we need to get to the hospital right now, just then Amir and dad walked in. Amir ran towards me as I started sweating and didn't care if I was being loud or not but screamed in pain as I started crying and wanted it to stop.

Amir quickly lifted me up and took me outside and placed me inside his car with Safina as everybody piled in the other car and we took off for the hospital.

"ARGGHHHH...IT...HURTS..!!" I screamed grabbing my stomach as I cried wanting it to stop but I knew that I will have to go to the hospital quickly as my labour with Amira lasted about two hours but they were the most painful hours of my life.

"I know I am so sorry baby but you need to hang in there," Amir said making me feel bad for him and Safina looked at me and whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

"If it sounds and looks this painful I am never having kids," Safina said as she laughed and I tried to laugh but it didn't help as I grabbed Safina's hand and squeezed it as she squeezed mine back.

"Just two more minutes till we reach the hospital and I have called all your family and some of your closest friends because I think you will like that," Amir said as he smiled and looked back at me as I smiled at him and he quickly turned his head and continued driving.

I let out one blood-curdling scream as I was being placed into a stretcher and carried into the hospital as the nurses quickly ran to my side and tried helping me as I was now Mrs Aaliya Shezard and they had to take care of me.

I was taken into a room where Amir came running in as well and didn't want to leave my side as he held my hand and I squeezed it back whilst screaming in pain.

I wanted it to be over as the nurses prepared me for giving birth as they placed canola into my hand and asked if I wanted to have gas and air, to which I agreed to as I had taken it when I gave birth to Amira.

I was so scared and in so much pain I didn't know what to do other than scream and cry. A doctor came into the private room and as I had my scarf loosely wrapped around my head I requested for all female staff.

I looked at the doctor to find Dr Humaira and Ameena as I tried my best at smiling but the pain was too much for me to handle.

"Amir, if I don't make it out alive please love my kids for me and tell them how much I love them," I said to him feeling horrible for saying this.

"Hey don't say that nothing is going to happen to you. You will live to hold our children and tell them you love them Aaliya please don't do this," he said as he squeezed my hand and placed a kiss on my forehead.

Dr Humaira smiled at me as she started telling me to push as both of the babies heads were facing downwards so I was going to give birth normally.

"I can't," I cried as I tried pushing with all my might until I felt dizzy and stopped for a moment.

"Yes, you can darling come one just push," Huma said as I listened and pushed as hard as I could the pain kicking in.

"Come on that's it a couple more pushes and the first baby will be out Aaliya," she said and I believed her and trusted Allah and left it all in his hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.9K 38
Ahmed siblings book 1 Life gives us all different surprise through every step, its just that sometimes surprise turns out to be delightful and someti...
992K 40.5K 36
He wanted to hate her, to shred her faith viciously before he lost himself in her eyes again. * * * * Amira had a dysfunctional family, an older brot...
9.7K 979 62
#4 in highschoollovestory on 11/2/2020 ****This book starts off with the present time of a wedding and reveals a hidden love story**** Now, going to...
2K 76 8
A TALE OF ACCEPTANCE OF IMPERFECTIONS. ______________________________________ She loved him but not anymore. He never loved her but he is falling for...