Sam shorts

By imaginesupernatural

A compilation of stories done, mainly through Instagram requests that I thought I'd post here as well. Please... More

Sam shorts
In the kitchen
Prom remembrance
Running in the rain (really small)
At the beach (really small)
The rocker (really small)
Naughty with Sam
Vacation
Baseball
Yoga Instructor (small)
Shoe
Kitsune (sad)
Top Shelf
Time away
Didn't see ya there (very small)
Shirt off your back
RUN
Comes Back
Sam and Bones
The Enforcer
Ranger
Movie?
You get stabbed
Kiss the Girl
Leaves and comes back bloody
Little one
Married
Mother's Day
Napping with dog
Old Man Sam
Out Hunting
Party (small)
Phone message
Ponytail
Popcorn
Prom and Dance
Reading
Saves you
Selfie
Help shaving
21 Pilots - Tear in my Heart
Top shelf
You angel and sacrifice
Decorate for winter
You in hospital
Pregnant
Beautiful
Ghost
Small ones
Gates of Hell
Samulet
Chasing Cars Inspiration
Jealousy
Hold on to me
Bearded Sam
Up to Something

Family

547 18 6
By imaginesupernatural

You stand by the giant front French windows in your home. Your hands move down to your very pregnant belly and you moving all around as you feel kicking. It wasn’t long now until you would be expecting your first little bundle of joy. You think about the time before how you stood in this very spot and rubbed your belly but no one moved inside. Thinking that was normal until you saw the blood in the morning.

Your baby didn’t make it and you took it hard. You didn’t move for days and that took a toll on your husband. He worried and tried so hard to get you out of bed and most days he’d lay there beside you; just holding your hand. That little bit of contact is what you needed and he helped you through that nightmare. When you decided to try again he was immediately on board.

Now eight and a half months later your hands rub a very active belly. Staring out the window you feel two arms wrap around you and end on yours on your belly. His chin rests on your shoulder and he moves and kisses your cheek. “Hey Sam,” you nearly whisper out. “What were you thinking about?” You move on hand on top of his, “nothing.” “Y/N don’t lie to me. Babe, stop thinking about the past. This baby, our baby, is more than healthy and will visit us in a few weeks.”

You pat his hand, “I know, I know. Is it done?” He nestles his head by your neck, “it is and the window is open to let the fumes out.” When you turn around you move your hands to your face. You see green paint specks in his hair, face and shirt. “Aw honey. You got paint on you.” He laughs a little, “I know,” he leans in, “but I won.” You smile and he smiles at your smile.

Waddling to the room you stand in the doorway you look around at the green walls. “I like this color much better than the yellow.” “Me too.” Standing in the doorway you envision all the things to fill your baby’s room. You see the crib and the changing table and the toys and the shelves filled with books and Sam in a rocking chair in the corner with your bundle of joy in his arms. A tear runs down your cheek and Sam sees it, “hey, what’s wrong?” You look up at him, “absolutely nothing.”

He leans down and gives you a kiss. “Okay mommy let’s get you dressed.” You look at him in confusion, “seriously y/n why did I buy you that calendar if you don’t look at it?” You put your hands on your hips, “I don’t know, why did you?” He lifts his pointer to your nose and presses it, “okay then. Let’s get some pants on you.” You follow him into the bedroom and he helps you get dressed. You now have to wear the stretchiest pants you own because of your giant but perfectly rounded tummy.

You move into the bathroom to put a little color on your face while he gets dressed. He grabs a washcloth and removes the paint he got on himself. “Do you know what Bobby’s cooking? Or ordering in anyway?” “No clue babe but I did give him the list of foods you can’t have.” Ever since your pregnancy, Uncle Bobby as you call him has been in overdrive making sure you get everything you need. He invites the two of you over regularly and often you see Dean there.

You love seeing Sam and Dean interact with each other and smile when he asks if he can touch your belly. It seems everyone has rubbed your Buddha belly at some point but you didn’t mind. Taking a deep breath as you stand your hands move once more to your belly and you grab your purse and Sam helps you out the door. “Careful, be careful,” he says as you lean in and plop in the seat. “I’m in,” you proudly announce so he can close the door.

The two hour drive seems shorter and shorter each time you drive it. You both smile as you see the sign for Singer Auto and pull in. Getting more and more into his salvage yard you see a familiar black impala already there. You look over at Sam, “Dean’s here.” “Yea, any mention of food and free beer and you’ll find him.” He chuckles as he exits the car and runs around to your side. You’ve already started to try to get out but without your strong husband there to pull, you can’t quite seem to make it.

Heading up to the door he knocks and Bobby greets us with a giant smile and open arms. He moves to the side to give you a hug and he looks at your big tummy. You lift your shirt, “go ahead.” He runs his hand across your stomach and feels a couple of kicks. He looks at you, “hungry?” “Starving!” Bobby leads you both into the main room and he moves to the side. “Surprise,” you see faces spring up from behind desks, chairs and doorways. “Hey guys!”

Sam jumps up and down and everyone laughs at him. You can’t believe your giant adorable puppy as he runs around and greets everyone. Ellen and Jo come to you first and hug you from both sides and walk you over to the couch. “Ash why don’t you get some tunes going,” Ellen yells across the room. Ash pushes play to a little boom box and classic rock fills the lull of the room. “Not too loud Ash,” Jo pipes up.

Mrs. Tran and Kevin come out of the kitchen carrying a cake. A cake of diapers stacked up with a giant bow at the top. “Thanks so much,” you look at the tag and it read “from The Tran’s.” Kevin came over and leaned in for a hug and you kissed him on the cheek for the sweet gift. He even offered to babysit if you needed a day off. Jo got up and Sam moved over to the spot next to you.

Pretty soon a parade of presents came out and Bobby came from the kitchen with a small plate and a big piece of cake on it. “Thanks Bobby,” you took and nearly devoured the plate with the cake. “You doing okay,” Sam whispered in your ear. “I’m good,” you smiled back at him. You’re handed a bag from Jo and you dive through the tissue paper. You pull out two little outfits one is a little baseball uniform with a hat and the other is a little pink frilly dress. Also some socks and a little pair of shoes. “Thank you so much Jo,” you blow her a kiss.

The next package is from Ellen and you open it to find some pacifiers with funny faces on them. “I couldn’t stop laughing at those things,” she kicked in. You shared a good laugh and heard Sam’s aww beside you. The next gift you open is from Ash and you are a little confused by it. “It’s an algorithmic external drive that runs off its own frequency to deter hackers.” “Can you run that by me in English?” “When your baby gets old enough I’ll show them how to use it.” He gives you a thumbs up and you nod, “okay will do. Thanks Ash.”

Bobby’s was next and it surprised you a little. It was a little playpen that was equipped with every symbol and warding imaginable carved into it. It was quite beautiful, “did you make this?” “I did.” “Bobby, your awesome. Thank you I love it.” “Anything for my boy and his lovely bride.” You wiped away a tear and felt Sam’s hand on your knee. Your hand joins his and gives it a little squeeze.

Dean come in with a little motorbike and Sam’s eyes get big. “Dean no.” “Come on man. Your baby will love this.” “That’s not for a baby Dean.” “I’ll be there and I’ll get a little helmet and everything.” Sam just stares at Dean, “maybe when the baby gets older.” They both look at you and you get a smile from Dean and a look from Sam. When Dean wheels the bike back out you lean towards Sam and whisper, “he doesn’t need to know that it got lost or stolen.” Sam smiles, “gosh I love you,” he gives you a kiss.

Just then you hear the fluttering of wings and Castiel stands in the room full of people. “Hey Castiel,” everyone says and he looks around the room. “Hello, am I late?” “No Castiel your right on time.” He looks at you and you see the book in his hand. “Oh this is for you. Dean told me its customary to bring a gift to a baby shower. I’m glad to see that little humans don’t actually come showering down. Here,” he hands you the book. “1001 Baby Names. Thanks Castiel.”

“Do you have some names picked out,” Ellen looked at you. You looked at Sam for a second, “we actually don’t know yet.” Dean comes back in, “Well if it’s a boy you should name him after the more handsome brother.” Without missing a beat you respond, “Samuel it is then.” Dean presses his lips together and points at you, “touché.” “How about Albert,” Ash yelled across the room, “or Andre.” “Good names. Andre would fit because if he takes after his daddy, he’s going to be a giant.” “How about Henry or Indiana?” You look over at Kevin, “someone been marathoning again?” “I send him to school and he decides to watch movies,” Mrs. Tran answered. “But I’m a prophet now and movies are what kills time.”

“What if it’s a girl,” Sam asks the room. “What about Ruth,” Dean asked. “I’m not naming my baby after a candy bar.” “I’ve always liked Winnie,” Jo responded. You look at Sam who holds back a laugh. “Little Winnie Winchester? Sorry Jo but I don’t want her to be bullied.” “Fair enough.” Sam puts his head on your shoulder, “what about Mary?”

“I’ve always liked that one,” you look over as he kisses your cheek.

“Just do me a favor and don’t name him Joe because every time I hear that name I think of little Sammy up on that stage in ‘Our Town’.” Sam’s face grows red, “you do NOT remember that.” Dean smiles as he imitates a newspaper boy holding up a paper, “extra! Extra! Read all about it!” “Stop it!” Sam’s head falls in his hands in a room full of laughter. “I bet you were adorable,” you push him in the arm. 

“But if it is a boy just look out y/n because you are going to be busy chasing him around. Make sure he doesn’t watch too many cartoons so he thinks he can fly when he jumps off the garage.” You smile and look at Sam, “now I had an ass of an older brother to blame for that one. However, he did take me to the hospital on his handlebars cause I broke my arm.” “You gonna tell her what we were wearing as well?” “OH! That’s the best part! I five finger discounted a couple of costumes after Halloween. I was Batman…cause well come on. Anyway and little Sammy was Superman.” “That’s why I thought I could fly.” “So see, an ass of a brother.”

“I love that story. You have to admit though that you were always there for each other.” “Yeah,” they both say looking at each other. “So I should make sure the next one is a girl.” Sam looks at you, “next one?” You shrug your shoulders slightly, “why not?” His lower lip quivers and a tear forms in his eye, “I love you so much right now.” You move a hand to his face, cupping his jaw, “I love you too.” Your foreheads touch and a bright flash goes off. You both turn to see Bobby with an old camera in his hand. “Really,” you look at him. “You’ll thank me later.”

The house phone rings and you hear Bobby chattering on it, “Rufus says congratulations on the baby.” “Thank you Rufus,” you answer back. “One thing I do have to say about the Winchester boys,” you slap Sam on his knee, “they are tough sons of guns.” Everyone laughs and cheers. Little by little some guests leave and you get a virtual email from Charlie saying that the present is in the mail. You thanked her back and hoped that she’d come by and see the baby after its born.

You thanked Bobby for the party and Jo and Ellen for cleaning up. Sam helped you up from the couch so you could hug everyone. Castiel gave you an awkward one because he didn’t know how to maneuver around your belly. You laughed because it was so cute and you made your way to the car. It was night already and you saw Dean helping Sam load the last bit of gifts. Once they were done you saw them hug and you wondered where Bobby was with his camera.

Sam came back to you and you kinda waved him off because you could get into a car. You slowly slid down into the seat and Sam closed the door. You rolled down the window because Dean was still standing there. “Thanks for everything tonight Dean, especially the stories.” He leaned down, “no problem y/n. Next time I’ll tell you about when Sam went bald thanks to a little Nair in his shampoo bottle.” “You didn’t!” He laughed and Sam got in the other side, “Bye Jerk!” Dean looked across you to Sam, “Bitch!”

You both waved as Sam drove away. “Did I ever tell you how much I love your family?” “No but we’re not really a-“ “Sam, what happened tonight, you cannot tell me we are not a family. There was so much love in that house and everyone would do anything for the other. I’m so lucky to have you as my husband and we are finally going to bring a little one into this world and into this family.” Sam moves his hand over and takes yours.

You rested your eyes and when you opened them Sam had lifted you out of the car and carried you to the bed. When he set you on the bed you opened your eyes and looked into his. He smiled and tried to move backward but your hands were around his neck. He slid his shoes off and moved to your side. He moved an inch away from your face and you closed your eyes again. You felt his hand move down your side and to your belly.

A couple of days later and all the gifts were proudly displayed in the baby’s room. You rubbed your belly as you stood in the doorway, “soon my love, soon.” You heard the mailman go by and you slid your shoes on. “Where are you going,” Sam came around the corner. “Just to get the mail.” “I’ll do it,” he smiled and was in and out in no time. You were kind of jealous how fast he could get around but he wasn’t carrying a baby either.

He handed a envelope addressed to you from Bobby. Wondering what was inside you opened it and pulled something out. Flipping it over and discovering it was the photo Bobby took at the shower. You smiled until your face hurt and a tear rolled down your cheek. “What is it babe,” Sam came around and peaked over our shoulder.

His hands rubbed at your shoulders and you moved to the fridge. Placing a couple of magnets on the corners you looked at the beautiful photo of you and Sam sitting on the couch, staring into each other’s eyes with the color of the sunset behind you. You made a mental note to call Bobby and thank him for the wonderful photo. Smiling you made your way to the couch with Sam sitting beside you. He picked up the book from the table and laid his head in your lap. “Hey baby, its daddy. We’re gonna pick up from chapter five, “Usually, at the morning ritual when the family members told their dreams, Jonas didn’t contribute much. He rarely dreamed. Sometimes he awoke with a feeling of fragments afloat in his sleep, but he couldn’t seem to grasp them and put them together into something worthy of telling at the ritual.” You listened and put your hand on top of your perfect protruding tummy with your baby kicking away at the sounds of Sam reading ‘The Giver’ by Lois Lowry.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509 0 36
A follow up to my first story, Saving Sammi. The title is a work in progress and may be changed at any time. Enjoy!
4.6K 49 15
Hi. I've compiled all the headcanons/short stories I've written for Supernatural. Crossposted on tumblr and quotev. Not really into spn anymore, so...
15K 306 25
this is my first time writing fanfic sorry if its bad.
702 4 7
Mostly smut, I will take requests and this mostly contains Sam, Dean, and Castiel