โฟแต’ หกแต’โฟแตแต‰สณ

By JAESHYUK

"she no longer needs me" in which a red rope ties them together forever. to donghyuck JAESHYUK More

๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๅไธ‰
ๅๅ››
๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
<3

ไธƒ

71 7 3
By JAESHYUK

april 17 2012
"i cannot believe you! you actually think that my daughter would be in love with your delinquent son?! i find that very hard to believe." a woman, in about her thirties, yelled. her black, neck-short hair was ruffled around in frustration.

"so you don't think that your spoiled brat of a daughter wouldn't like to be with my beautiful and talented son? unbelievable! you think you're so high and mighty with all your money? no you aren't! you are trash. you think you're superior because of your fucking money? well reality check ma'am. you are still like the rest of us! get that into your thick head!"

the other curly black haired woman exclaimed back. she has had enough of this lady trashing her son for just loving her daughter. mrs lee didn't actually think that the twelve year old girl living in this household was a spoiled brat. she just couldn't think straight. after hearing all of the ugly things that this 'high and mighty' lady said about her son, she was over it.

the other lady was fuming. she had never seen someone disrespect and defile her so much, to the point where she actually felt offended. and she wanted her out of her face and her house.

"you need to leave. i don't want your son around my daughter ever again! if i ever see you around this neighborhood again i'll make sure to file that report about your husband!"

mrs lee had tears in her eyes. her poor son, and her sick and twisted husband. she hadn't got a clue what to do. all she did was nod, and she opened the door.

"donghyuck! what are you doing here? we need to leave right now." the boy looked as confused as ever.

"what do you mean mom? leaving? w-what? i'm here to see gia." he replied, a small smile growing on his face. it was quickly replaced with a worried expression as he saw his own mother with tears pouring down her face.

"mom! what's wrong? why are you leaving gia's house crying? did you have a fight with mrs kim again?" the little boy asked, placing his small hands on her cheeks. the boy wiped his mother's tears. he was concerned. why would his mother be at his best friend's porch, just crying?

"look donghyuck we need to leave. you can't be with giana anymore. it's over. you can't be seen here either. you need to go." now donghyuck was even more baffled.

"what are you saying? are you even hearing yourself? what do you mean leaving? i can't leave gia behind! let me go talk to her!" donghyuck hadn't even let his poor mother speak a word. he had already barged into the girl's household.

the mean, cold mother of giana stood there. a dark expression on her face as she saw the little boy who lived next door.

"what the hell are you doing here?" poison was laced in mrs kim's words. they spread out to donghyuck like a cancer cell in a dying human body.

"where's gia? i want to see her!" donghyuck knew something was up. he knew someone had to have made his mother's heart break. he wasn't about to let them get away with it.

"hah!" the cold woman laughed the darkest laugh. it rang into donghyuck's ears like a venomous bell.

"you think you're worthy enough to see her? you're a flithy farmboy. get yourself out of my sight. you are disgusting."

donghyuck could hear footsteps running down the long staircase. his heartbeat faster when he saw that it was the gorgeous little girl he had always known.

"dongie! what are you doing here? what is all the yelling about?" she asked, a small pout growing on her lips. she crossed her arms. donghyuck's eyes became hearts once he saw her. he ran over to her.

"gia, your mom won't let me see you. a-and she left my mom out there crying. i don't know what's going on, gia. why-" the child was interrupted by the only other female in the room. mrs kim had grabbed his wrist.

"you delinquent. get out!" she screamed. she dragged him away from her daughter. her now burdened daughter.

"wait! mom! what are you doing? dongie! what's happening. wait!" before she could get any answers, the door was slammed shut with the crying boy on the other side.

gia turned to face her mother. a glare was evident on her face. a glare so deadly, that even her cold and calloused mother was worried about what she was about to do.

"what the heck was that?! what are you trying to do? he hasn't done anything wrong! why are you sending him away? why are you making his mother cry? i thought you two were friends!" her mother sighed, holding her head in her hands.

"me too." she whispered. finally after a small while she looked up from her hands to face her daughter.

"i did it for your own good." gia scoffed.

"no! you did it for yourself! you did this with juno and alice. you drove my two best friends away! and now you want to drive away the only person that is keeping me happy. the one person that made me smile more than you ever did! mom! i told you, ever since i met him! he's the love of my life. i love him. i love him. i love lee donghyuck!"

a hard scoff came from mrs kim. she couldn't comprehend why her daughter, who she had raised in such a comfortable household, was in love with a poor farm boy. in her eyes, he was practically a farm animal. non deserving of the treasure that held him day to day. he was a farm boy with a terrible family. especially a terrible father.

"what do you know about love? you're twelve. go to your room. i don't want to hear about donghyuck and his family ever again. i don't want to hear their family name in your mouth ever again."

"no." mrs kim's eyes widened.

"what did you say to me?"

"i said no. i love donghyuck. you can't stop me, or him from loving each other. i don't give a crap about what happened between you and his mother. but you can't only think of yourselves! maybe this story isn't only about you mother! maybe it's never been about you! so grow up! grow up and let people love who they want to love. grow up and let people love one another, despite who their family is! despite who raised them! despite who they want to become! that's something even your high and mighty self, can't control!"

she ran up to her room like she was asked, but she didn't stay. she packed a bag. she looked outside and saw the rain. she saw her favorite vintage umbrella and grabbbed it on her way out.

gia's hand reached the door handle. she blocked out her mother screaming her name, screaming for her to come back. she only hoped that he was still waiting for her outside. but he was gone. he had vanished. she ran to the other side of the street. the rain dropped down. pit pat. drip, drop. the inconsistency of the beating of the rain stuck in her ears, as she knocked on his door.

"donghyuck! donghyuck! donghyuck! please open up! i'm so sorry!"

he wasn't home. gia groaned. and so she ran. she ran so fast that it scared her. she saw a taxi, heading towards her and the highway. she immediately thought of donghyuck. her mother sent him and his mom away.

did they really try to leave?

"donghyuck! DONGHYUCK!" she yelled with all her might. she waved her arms around so that maybe he could see her in the cold dark night.

it sped up so fast, that it didn't see the truck coming it's way. they couldn't have seen it coming. it came at them like a flash of light.

and gia stood there, watching the car go up in flames. her feet couldn't move. her feet frozen. she could only watch the fire burn up, the little boy next door.

the boy heard the yelling. he heard his name being called out by a familiar voice. a voice so familiar that he knew it like it was his own.

"wait! stop the car! mom, get out! gia is there! please." his mom hesitated, she grabbed his hand.

"donghyuck, wait." he couldn't hear her. he was one step out of the taxi door when suddenly, the world felt buzzy.

he hadn't noticed it then.
he was bleeding out of his head.
half dead.
his eyes closed.
she was standing there.

she looked beautiful.

a/n: so basically if u dont get it
and if u dont understand how
gia thought he exploded in the car
here it is.

gia is coming from the left
while the taxi is coming from the

gia
____________________________________________
truck

taxi

____________________________________________

so the truck was also coming from the left
mind u its also raining & its very dark

so when donghyuck tried to get
out of the car, the truck was already
two seconds in front of them

so gia didn't see him get out
and she only saw the part
when the car fucking died.

you're welcome;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 19.5K 65
โI'm pretty, you're naughty. Together, we'd be... pretty naughty.โž ยฉDONGHYUQUE , 2019
9.8K 326 21
"Chenle...you won't forget me, will you?" "Never." "Remember me." "I will. Forever." Where Chenle sees his best friend Jisung again after 4 years.
1M 41.9K 87
ยป ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ # ๆœฑ่‰ฒ ยป "๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ , ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž." ยป ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐
75.1K 2.5K 20
๐–ฆน ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐–พ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ, ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’, ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...