Konohomaru's sister (Naruto f...

By Sprinklez888

Different's good right? Well. If different is so good. . . Why can't I show my face?whats so wrong with me? More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part title

Part 39

7.1K 226 179
By Sprinklez888

Haru beamed under her mask excited for tonight, it was her birthday. This is the first birthday that she might be able to spend with friends, and her grandpa would stop by tonight like he usually does on her birthday. Haru cared about her friends so much, she loved all of them and would do anything to see them smile, and happy. She knew being a ninja was hard mentally and physically. But she wanted everyone to be shielded and know that they aren't alone.  In her hand were some cards, cards for Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, and even Sakura she went out and bought them, writing each of them notes about how they changed her life and how much she appreciates them. 

"Birthday, birthday, it's my birthday. My first happy birthday, not alone!" She sang quietly. Up ahead she saw her team walking, she beamed at the sight of them but one, in particular, caught her interest. 

*Flash back*

"You're beautiful," Sasuke said.

*Flash back end* 

"Hey guys!" Haru yelled, "wait up!" 

"Hey Haru!" Naruto yelled back. 

"Where are you guys off to?" Haru asked not remembering any plans made for today.

"We are going sho-"

"We are going to train." Sasuke cut Naruto off, Sakura punched Narutos back. 

"Oh, I must have forgotten then. I'll come," Haru smiled taking a step forward. 

"NO!" Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto yelled. 

"You don't need to, we are just going over the stuff we learned at the lake," Kakashi sighed flipping a page in his book. 

"Oh, okay. Uhm, what are you guys doing tonight?" Haru asked excited to ask them to spend her birthday with her. 

"Busy," Sakura glared.  Haru looked at Sasuke. 

"Busy," he replied. 

"Oh, uh, Naruto? Kakashi-sensei?" Haru asked a little disheartened.

"Busy," Naruto replied.

 "Don't want to go out tonight," Kakashi sensei said.

"Oh, maybe another time? Or I can come with one of you guys tonight?" Haru asked.

"No Haru, no means no. Jeez don't you get it. You're just being annoying no one wants you here." Sakura glared. 

*Flash back* 

"No one wants you here, you'd be better off dead," her mother said.

*Flash back end* 

"Aha, y-you don't mean that," she smiled trying to shrug it off. 

"Yes I do," Sakura glared. "It'd be better off if you were gone." 

Haru took a step back in shock, "Sasuke? Naruto? Kakashi-sensei?" She asked looking at each of them to see if they would speak up for her, and tell her they want her around. 

"Sakura is right," Sasuke agreed. 

"Go home," Naruto said. 

"It'd be better of if you were dead," Sakura said. Haru's eyes widen and tears prick her eyes. 

"W-what?" Her voice cracked, "oh, I guess I'll see you guys around." Without another word she ran away, as she ran 4 cards fell out of her hand and fluttered towards the group. 

"Why would you say that?" Naruto asked. 

"I don't know I was just trying to get her off our backs," Sakura replied. 

"Let's go," Kakashi said. 

Haru ran into town and went into a shop she found earlier. 

"Excuse me?" She asked. 

"Yes, how can I help you?" The shop owner asked. 

"Can I buy these cupcakes and candles?" She asked.

"Of course, 4 dollars." He replied. 

"Thank you," she ran out of the store holding two cupcakes both chocolate. 'Maybe I'll see if grandpa will come tonight, and just confirm.' She thought running to the Hokage tower. 

"Hey grandpa, can I come in please?" Haru asked standing at the door of the Hokage's office.

"Sure," he smiled, "I'm a bit busy though so make it quick."

"I brought you a cupcake," she smiled. 

"Oh, what for?" He asked. Her heart stung. 

"No reason," she sighed thinking he had forgotten her birthday. She set it down on his desk. "What are you doing tonight?" She asked hope filling her eyes. 

"I'm busy, sorry I can't visit tonight," the hokage replied. 

"Oh, it's okay." She replied sadly. 

"If you'll excuse yourself I have work to do Haruka. Bye." He pushed her out the door.  There Haru stood outside the office wide eyed. 

'I thought this was going to be the best birthday ever. . . I guess not.' She thought. 'Might as well go home.' 

Haru walked home slowly hoping one of her friends would see her and ask to hang out, unfortunately, none did. 

'I thought I made friends. But. Am I really so alone?' She asked herself. 

"Die," Sakura's voice echoed in her head. 

'They don't mean that, I don't think.' She thought. Walking to the door she saw luggage on the steps along with a note. 

'We are kicking you out demon. We decided to use the basement and turn it into a massage room. Oh yeah we also took all your money, go find somewhere else to die.' The note read. Haru gasped. 

*Timeskip* 

Haru was alone on the Hokage monuments watching the sunset, she touched her neck where the curse mark was. 

'I wonder why it doesn't hurt, or activate when I use chakra. It might be because I don't think about it.' She thought.  

"Where am I supposed to live now?" She asked no one in particular outloud. The sun had start to set now, the lights lit up the town and distant chatter and laughter could be heard. Haru's eyes soften and tear up. Taking the bag she got from the shop she pulled out her cupcake and put the candle on top lighting it on fire.  

"Happy birthday," she sang sadly looking at the sunset, "to me. Happy birthday," tears streamed down her face as her voice cracked, "to me. Happy birthday dear Haruka." The sky was now blue, "Happy birthday," her hair swayed gently as two figures watch from behind. "To me."

She blew out the candle. 

*Meanwhile*

"She's late," Naruto whined. 

"Maybe she's taking her time getting ready," Sakura smiled pouring the chips into a bowl. Sasuke nodded in agreement. 

"She does like to take her time," the Hokage said out loud. "So who was the one that told her?" He asked. 

Everyone paled. 

"Shoot! We totally forgot!" The trio yelled. 

"Idiots," Ino sighed.

"We all should go look for her and check back in with each other. When we find her the code word will be 'bird.' " Kakashi smiled. 

"Why bird?" Naruto asked. 

"Yeah it should be something awesome, like dog," Kiba said. 

"Or bugs," Shino added. 

*Back with Haru* 

"They said that? And you heard it?" Haru cried. 

"Yea," the figure responded. 

"But how did they find out?" Haru asked more tears spilling from her face. 

"Someone told them, and I guess had a picture," the figure responded. 

"But no one but Sa-" Haru cut herself off as her cupcake fell to the ground. "I know I look different, but I thought. I thought they'd accept me. But it seems no matter where I go I'm just a monster. A demon. 

Alone." 

"Then leave." 

"What?" Haru asked wide eyed. 

"Leave and never come back."

"But where would I go? I have no one!" Haru cried. 

"You have me." 

*Meanwhile*

"Has anyone found her?" Sakura asked panting back at the meeting spot. Everyone shook their heads. 

"Well I did find something, I don't know if it's hers or means anything. But her scent is on it." Kiba said holding up a crushed cupcake. 

"That's hers, she bought me one today and herself one too." The Hokage said with worry. 

"I smelled some other people there too. So I followed her scent out of the village, and there it just disappeared. It was weird." Kiba stated. 

"Does that mean?" Sakura asked with worry.

"She's been kidnapped," Naruto growled gripping her letter in his hand. 

Hey Ya'll sorry I haven't updated, today Dec.20 is my birthday so I decided to do a birthday special. Comment who you think  was watching her. This is the last chapter of this book because I think this cliffhanger is perfect. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 346 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
102K 743 7
โš ๏ธWarning this story may contain lemons and 18+ scene if you uncomfortable please don't read it!โš ๏ธ START IN: 27 SEPTEMBER 2021 END IN: 29 SEPTEMBER 2...
24.4K 710 64
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
23K 645 41
๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—˜๐—ก๐—œ๐—ซ [๐—™๐—˜๐—˜โ€ข๐—ก๐—œ๐—ž๐—ฆ] ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ญ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ก ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ ...