I Can't Fight This Feeling...

By star0119

DISCLAIMER; Please find enclosed a work of FICTION - this is in no way, in reference to any of the famous peo... More

I Can't Fight this Feeling - Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - Nobody Noticed It
Chapter 3 - Friends Forever.
Chapter 4 - Almost
Chapter 5 - Dream a little Dream...
Chapter 6 - Best Friends.
Chapter 7 - All By Myself
Chapter 8 - Misunderstood
Chapter 10 - Confrontation
Chapter 9 - Everyone Grieves Differently.
Chapter 11 - Forgive Me?
Chapter 12 - Can't Fight it.
Chapter 13 - Curfew
Chapter 14 - Am I Dreaming?
Chapter 15 - Blessing
Chapter 16 - Fear
Chapter 17 - Getaway.
Chapter 18 - Silence.
Chapter 19 - Feelings
Chapter 20 - Romance.
Chapter 22 - The Morning After...
Chapter 23 - On Set
Chapter 24 - Coming Home
Chapter 25 - Will you...
Chapter 26 - Confession
Chapter 27 - Hounded
Chapter 28 - Success
Chapter 29 - End of the Night.
Chapter 30 ~ Bliss
Chapter 31 ~ Confront
Chapter 32 ~ Doubt
Chapter 33 - In The Dark.
Chapter 34 - Make-Up
Chapter 35 - Reconnect
Chapter 36 ~ Battle Stations
Chapter 37 ~ And it begins....again!
Chapter 38 - Dropping our Guard.
Chapter 39 ~ Fear
Chapter 40 - Fallout.
Chapter 41 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 42 ~ The Last Straw
Chapter 43 ~ It's Over.

Chapter 21 - First time...together.

782 20 6
By star0119

Chapter 21 – First Time...Together.

A Couple of Hours Later;

Jeffrey Dean Morgan...

After our bath, which I had ended up having with her – she had been determined to torture me by wearing, what can only be described as a red, shorter than short, teddy – we had come down to the kitchen to eat – sitting across from her; it had been pure torture trying to eat, when all I could think about was how talented her mouth had been.

It was such a turn on that she was so confident in herself.

The majority of the women I had dated in the past were extremely self-conscious in the way they looked or in their performance – they needed constant reassurance, which is a little bit off-putting to say the very least. If I am being completely honest – it was one of the main reasons why I had been single for as long as I had been. I had been waiting for it with Emily, but when it never came, I realised that this woman; she was self-assured and she knew what she was doing – that was so sexy to me.

The entire time that we had been eating she had filled me in on her day with Charlie. Describing the ring design – it triggered the memory of when my daughter had described what she wanted her engagement ring to look like – the shape of a rose. Emily was meant to collect it from the jewellers before she was going to head back to LA. I, honestly couldn't have asked for a better friend to my daughter than Emily, who had also informed Charlie of how Paige had always wanted to be proposed to.

Once we had finished our meal, Emily had insisted on loading the dishwasher and it instantly became obvious why – as she turned her back to me and bent over. In a second, I was hard and wanted to be with her – stalking her across the kitchen, my eyes remained focused on her perfectly shaped ass. Stopping behind her, my cock throbbed against that ass, that was calling to me and she let out a very soft moan.

"You know, I am so tempted to just bend you over here and now!?" I growled into her ear and I felt the way her body shuddered in reaction.

"Well, you know that I wouldn't object, nor complain," the lust was dripping from her response and I was so tempted to rip those, practically non-existent panties from her hips and hammer my way balls deep into her.

"Do you have any idea of what you are doing to me?" my growl was desperate but I didn't care.

"I think I have an idea," she groaned as she pushed back against my cock.

Gripping her arm in a gentle manner, I whirled her around to look at me – her eyes met mine and I couldn't wait, pulling her until her legs were wrapped around my waist and my hands were on her ass, I moved out of the kitchen and took the stairs as quickly as I could – her lips caressing my neck in a light but deliberate manner; I heard myself growling.

"I am so wet baby," whispering in my ear; my body jerked in a way that had me banging her against the wall – opening my mouth to apologise, she just winked and smiled at me.

Finally, I made it to the bedroom – all but throwing her on the bed; my body following suit, until I was tearing off her panties and ripping the teddy from her frame, she purred in appreciation before reaching up and pulling me into an unforgiving kiss – hell I would be surprised if my lips weren't bruised by the morning.

Pulling away from her lips; I sat back on my heels and just looked at her – my eyes taking in every single inch of her inviting body – she had tattoo's that I hadn't even been aware of until I started dating her and I loved how they accented her curvious figure. Slowly she spread her legs and she moaned my name, almost incoherently. Sliding my hands up over her legs; she shuddered softly, her body reacting to my touch, broke out in goose-bumps; I had never known any woman to have skin as soft as Emily's, I think it was because she didn't go out in the sun to sunbathe, she wasn't into that fad of bronzing, or tanning, she was practically as white as someone who was allergic to the sun.

"You said something to me earlier that has put the thought into my head,"

"What's that?" she asked me.

"I can't wait to taste you," the sharp intake in her breath told me that I had definitely said the right thing.

"Don't make me wait, please?"

Nodding my head, I slowly placed my lips as the base of her ankle – I slowly made my way up her soft legs, reaching her thighs and she moaned out. Gliding my tongue back and forth the very top of her thighs, hitting the target deliberately a few times and each time she trembled and moaned my name. I love the way it sounds dripping from her mouth – full of lust and need.

"Jeffrey.... please?" looking down at me; her eyes were wide – the pupils so enlarged – the way they do when you are enjoying what is happening.

Slowly, I moved my tongue to run the full length of her slit and she bucked from the contact. It was good to feel that she hadn't been lying when she had said that she was already wet. I could feel the soft drop of her knees on the mattress beneath her – opened her pussy to me, and my tongue slowly pressed against the hot flesh of her chamber, her moaning was becoming louder.

I had always loved to watch a woman lost in the throes of passion – this was no different, my eyes watched her closely as her hands became tangled in the sheets as my tongue slid a little further into her molten cave and she was panting, deep and rapid. I wanted to take my time – taste every inch of her soft wet pussy – my god she tasted so sweet, almost like strawberries, my hunger was quickly turning to greed, a feeling that she was also feeling as she began bucking her hips towards my face. Sliding on hand up over her stomach and pinning her down, I moved so close that my face was buried in her mound and her moaning had turned into cries of pleasure.

The minute I reached her g-spot, I knew it because her hands gripped the back of my head and held me hard against her pussy as my tongue stroked the sweet spot that she seemed to be enjoying.

"Mmmmmm Jeffrey.... oh God, that's the spot – please don't stop, oh fuck me that feels so amazing, Jeffrey please..." her voice tapered off as I inserted my finger into those slick walls, gliding through the constricting walls as if I knew the way by heart, she was almost gushing with secretion at this point.

My finger easily found the spot where my tongue had been grinding slowly against the bundle of nerves that made up that sweet spot that had her almost coming undone.

Dragging my tongue back, she moaned out at the feel – as my tongue began searching for that little nub that would feel so good, at the same time, as her g-spot erupted. Dragging the flat of my tongue up and under that little hood that covers the clit, I continued to drag my tongue from side to side. There was no preparing me for how strong she was as her back arched up off the bed; her head pushing back into the pillow of the bed. My cock was throbbing like it was possessed, but it was just reacting to her, she was in complete control of me and she didn't even know it.

Watching her as she did in fact come undone, her insides quivered in a way that I hadn't expected; holding my fingers tightly against the spot that was convulsing in the same manner as her engorged clit against my tongue; beads of sweat collected over her body and she looked almost angelic, if it weren't for the almost impossible contortion of her frame – I had never seen anyone look so lost in pleasure; Emily fully embraced her sexuality and she wasn't ashamed of any of it. Swallowing down her fluids as they pumped out of her; I was overcome with how much I was falling for her. The tremble in her body began to die down, but I wasn't giving up – I was loving the way she made me feel like I was in control when both of us knew for sure that it was most definitely the other way around.

"Oh-my-God....sto..." she panted as the release began to rise again, "don't stop, sweet fucking Jesus – you are sin in carnet!" I couldn't help but chuckle against her clit and she contorted off the bed in an impossible angle, "you.... are.... far.... too.... good.... Jeffrey – I need you.... I want.... I want you inside me – please, now! I can't wait!"

Shaking my head from side to side; I gently drew her hard clit into my mouth and sucked on it so hard that I swear she became some sort of incarnation of the possessed. I know that I am addicted to this woman – and I can't believe that, it has taken me this long to figure it out. I have wasted so much time and now – now I am determined to make it up to her.

Before we had sex, we had, had many conversations about it and how it was only going to happen when we were both ready for it – but she had told me once that she wanted me to ruin her for other men; and with that in mind, I was doing all that I could think of to ensure that I did just that. I never wanted to be without her – I think I am falling in love with her and I had forgotten the rush of excitement that came with that.

This woman in my bed, calling out my name in passion – is the woman I am going to spend the rest of my life with, I just know it.

Emily Sanders...

There had never been a time when I had, had an orgasm that seemed to fire to every single nerve ending in my body. It was like a tsunami washing over me and I knew that I was contorting into positions that a gymnast would be envious of. I have had my fair share of lovers – not that I'm a slag who puts it around for anyone and everyone, but I enjoy sex; I enjoy all forms of it but this – this wasn't even sex, but already it was the best sexual experience that I had ever had.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan – had well and truly ruined me for other men, and we hadn't even fucked yet.

Like he was tuning a guitar; he brought me down from the high in an expert way and continued to tenderly kiss up my body slowly, until he was face to face with me and I became entangled in those gorgeous hazel eyes.

"You ok?" he asked me – his voice deep and husky, which only turned me on even more.

"Of course," I panted, my breath still trying to slow down, "but I still need you inside me.... please!"

"Let me grab a glove," he groaned reaching to the nightstand on his side of the bed and pulled out the box of condoms and ripped the packaging opening.

Reaching out to stop him before he slid it over his impressive length, taking the glove and placing it in my mouth; between my lips and pushing him on to his back – climbing on top of him, I positioned myself at his shins and slowly bent my head to his throbbing cock and in a move that I had perfected to be my own, I slid my lips over the head of his cock and the grunt that came from him was primal in a way that had my body tremble uncontrollably.

"Fuck me darlin', you are driving me crazy here," his tone thick with lust and need.

Once secured at the base of his cock, I slid my way up his body, allowing my tits to rub against his throbbing cock. Rubbing my pussy against his length – not wanting to take this too quickly, I ensured that he wasn't entering me as I continued to tease him – his breathing was shallow and rapid. It was certainly taking all of my patience and restraint to not just sink down on him.

Before I knew it, his hands had gripped my arms and pulled me down to his face – our eyes locked, our breaths almost in unison with one another's.

There was something about the way that he was looking at me, that made me ache – it was almost like he was seeing me for the first time, a look of bewilderment mixed with adoration, was it possible that he was feeling about me, the way, I was feeling about him? I didn't want to jump to conclusions, because that was the quickest way to get hurt, so no, all that matters is this moment. Only he mattered. I definitely want to ruin him for other women, in the way that he had just ruined me for other men.

Sliding his hand to the back of my head; he pulled me in closer until our lips were connected in a desperate lock of hunger and desire. Our tongues began a fiery tango with one another.

My body ached for him in a way that it had never ached before – and it was almost as if he heard my thoughts; gripping my hips; he took control – rising me up and then slamming me down on to his impressive girth. I could feel every single inch laying claim to me and the moan escaped my mouth before I could even stop it. I swear that it feels like he was made to fit in me perfectly – he filled me completely and it felt like the single most pleasurable thing that I had ever encountered. I could feel him sliding through my walls, causing my pussy to become slicker.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good," he growled as we both just remained in the position, still as possible, as we relaxed into the moment.

"You feel amazing," I whispered into his ear before nibbling gentle on his ear lobe, he became rigid – had I just rendered him helpless?

I loved the feel of him against my body, but my lips began to drag down over his neck, to his tattooed chest, which was when I began to rise from his frame; sitting on top of him, looking down into his hooded eyes, he slowly snaked his tongue over his lips and it was almost enough to make me burst in pleasure. Slowly, my hips began to rotate in a deliberate manner before finding my rhythm in rocking up and down his full length – it didn't take him long to catch up to me – his own hips rocking up to meet mine, it was a slow movement but it was full of intent and I had to steady myself with my hands on his chest.

"You are so tight," he groaned out, "do something for me?"

"Anything,"

"Touch yourself," he was watching me with those eyes, the eyes that I had dreamt of, almost every single night of my life.

"Where? Show me?"

Running his hands up and over my thighs, I felt my breath hitch in the back of my throat as I waited for his fingers to find that sweet spot, the spot that he was in complete control of. That was where he stopped; as if waiting for me to catch up to him, I found my fingers resting on top of his and he began to guide me inside of my pussy, just as I had guided him earlier and I felt the rush of excitement hit me – and my hips began to buck a little quicker, he smiled and matched the new pace that I had set.

Once my finger was pressed against my clit, he slowly withdrew his finger and I watched in arousal as he began to suck up my secretion.

"Mmmmm," his groan was appreciative and I could feel my secretion dribbling out of me. It was making it much easier to grind on him, his hips rocked and ground into me with passion and it was evident on his features, his eyes sparkled as he watched me finger myself for a few moments and before I knew what was happening, he grunted, "mmmmm fuck it!"

Gripping me, he flipped us until I was on my back, looking up into his beautiful eyes; he pinned my hands above my head with one hand and the other hand guided my leg up over his waist, bringing his hand back to mine; our fingers laced together, our eyes locked on one another – our lips locked in a ferocious kiss, intent on devouring each other.

Grinding against one another – I never felt, cherished during sex before, but that is exactly how he made me feel, like there was no one left in the world; just us, in this moment, in this place and it felt completely right. Actually sex had never felt so right before.

"Harder baby," I purred softly.

"You're sure?"

"Absolutely," I nodded.

I felt him brace his knees into the mattress, his hands tightened around my fingers and he hammered his way into me, it was hard, it was at the perfect pace and it felt so good, that I hadn't even realised that I was moaning, his name escaping into the air. Our sweat mingled as our bodies headed in search of complete destruction.

"Jeffrey.... you-feel-so.... oh godddd.... I-can't.... it's too.... good!" I wasn't lying, this had been worth the long wait that had occurred, "make-me-cum.... baby!" I begged of him.

Dragging his lips over my face until they were pressing against that delicate spot between the shoulder and neck. Bracing himself a little differently so that his hips were moving in such a way that my clit was being stimulated enough to spark the beginning of a release. Sliding my legs up until my knees were level with his shoulders and he lost his pace for a mere second, before bringing it back to a harder and a quicker movement.

With his breath in my ear; I swear to God my body lost cellular construction for a few moments, as my orgasm burst out of me in a way that had my nails dig into his fingers and he let out, what I can only describe as, a low roar and instantly he was beginning to shudder on top of me, my orgasm slowed but when Jeff shuddered it sparked another one instantly.

Coming down from it, I felt my heart pounding against my chest. Sliding off me, he removed the condom and tied a knot in it and hurled it at the trash can. Lying at my side, he turned to face me – his hand rested on my stomach while his eyes searched mine.

"What?" I asked smiling. "oh God was that not go.... good?"

"For future reference, you are above and beyond what I ever thought you would be, your attitude is so sexy and there will never be a time where I do not want enjoy fucking you, so please don't ever think that,"

"Then why are you staring at me like that?"

"Like what exactly?"

"Like you are seeing me for the first time," I told him.

"Because in a way, I am seeing you for the first time," tracing his fingers over my stomach, in a relaxing manner, "when I started to feel attracted to you, I tried so hard to fight it, because I knew that every time I looked at you I was seeing my best friends daughter – that never sat well with me darlin', I felt like I was betraying your dad in some way – but now, now I am seeing you as your own person, you have shown me a side that had nothing to do with your dad, and it's finally hit me that you are your own woman, you are who you are and I am enjoying being with this version of you.

"I guess in a way; I'm not feeling as guilty as I was, up until tonight, I was still holding you a little at arm's length, because I was afraid that if we ever got to this point, I wouldn't be able to go through with it – but you took the lead and you set the pace, reminding me that, while you are my daughters best friend, you're a young woman who has a mind of her own and if you didn't want to be with me, you wouldn't be," he explained, "I know that I am babbling, but I hope that some of that makes some sort of sense to you,"

"It makes sense," I admitted and, in a way, it did make sense, in a weird way.

It felt like we had turned a corner – like he wasn't seeing me as his best friend's daughter anymore, he was seeing me as a woman whom he has met and that he likes. I had already reached that point with him, but I had, had a hell of a lot longer to come to terms with my feelings than Jeffrey had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 51 9
BASED ON REAL LIFE STORIES... First, welcome to the first ever and most active support club! We whole heartedly welcome you amazing people who have...
466 30 15
Book 1 of 3 *Began: Monday, October 15, 2018* *Finished: Friday, November 16, 2018* I sat down at a desk with my laptop open and a cup of tea. From t...
4.3K 622 10
For Eva Winters, life turned out a little more complicated than she had imagined. After years worth of saving, she was finally ready to leave the bus...
1.4M 45K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...