Chapter 21 - First time...together.

Chapter 21 – First Time...Together.

A Couple of Hours Later;

Jeffrey Dean Morgan...

After our bath, which I had ended up having with her – she had been determined to torture me by wearing, what can only be described as a red, shorter than short, teddy – we had come down to the kitchen to eat – sitting across from her; it had been pure torture trying to eat, when all I could think about was how talented her mouth had been.

It was such a turn on that she was so confident in herself.

The majority of the women I had dated in the past were extremely self-conscious in the way they looked or in their performance – they needed constant reassurance, which is a little bit off-putting to say the very least. If I am being completely honest – it was one of the main reasons why I had been single for as long as I had been. I had been waiting for it with Emily, but when it never came, I realised that this woman; she was self-assured and she knew what she was doing – that was so sexy to me.

The entire time that we had been eating she had filled me in on her day with Charlie. Describing the ring design – it triggered the memory of when my daughter had described what she wanted her engagement ring to look like – the shape of a rose. Emily was meant to collect it from the jewellers before she was going to head back to LA. I, honestly couldn't have asked for a better friend to my daughter than Emily, who had also informed Charlie of how Paige had always wanted to be proposed to.

Once we had finished our meal, Emily had insisted on loading the dishwasher and it instantly became obvious why – as she turned her back to me and bent over. In a second, I was hard and wanted to be with her – stalking her across the kitchen, my eyes remained focused on her perfectly shaped ass. Stopping behind her, my cock throbbed against that ass, that was calling to me and she let out a very soft moan.

"You know, I am so tempted to just bend you over here and now!?" I growled into her ear and I felt the way her body shuddered in reaction.

"Well, you know that I wouldn't object, nor complain," the lust was dripping from her response and I was so tempted to rip those, practically non-existent panties from her hips and hammer my way balls deep into her.

"Do you have any idea of what you are doing to me?" my growl was desperate but I didn't care.

"I think I have an idea," she groaned as she pushed back against my cock.

Gripping her arm in a gentle manner, I whirled her around to look at me – her eyes met mine and I couldn't wait, pulling her until her legs were wrapped around my waist and my hands were on her ass, I moved out of the kitchen and took the stairs as quickly as I could – her lips caressing my neck in a light but deliberate manner; I heard myself growling.

"I am so wet baby," whispering in my ear; my body jerked in a way that had me banging her against the wall – opening my mouth to apologise, she just winked and smiled at me.

Finally, I made it to the bedroom – all but throwing her on the bed; my body following suit, until I was tearing off her panties and ripping the teddy from her frame, she purred in appreciation before reaching up and pulling me into an unforgiving kiss – hell I would be surprised if my lips weren't bruised by the morning.

Pulling away from her lips; I sat back on my heels and just looked at her – my eyes taking in every single inch of her inviting body – she had tattoo's that I hadn't even been aware of until I started dating her and I loved how they accented her curvious figure. Slowly she spread her legs and she moaned my name, almost incoherently. Sliding my hands up over her legs; she shuddered softly, her body reacting to my touch, broke out in goose-bumps; I had never known any woman to have skin as soft as Emily's, I think it was because she didn't go out in the sun to sunbathe, she wasn't into that fad of bronzing, or tanning, she was practically as white as someone who was allergic to the sun.