Chapter 38 - Dropping our Guard.

Chapter 38 ~ Dropping our Guard.

6 Months Later;

Emily Sanders...

Life was good. I hadn't had any calls for about a month, I felt free again. Like my life was finally my own; after months of constant phonecalls, of Lizzy sharing videos and conversations with the media, the media following us everywhere and feeling like I wasn't safe anywhere, not even in my own home.

Jeffrey, was the love of my life ~ being with him, living with him ~ truly was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

A few days after Lizzy had broken into my house; a video of Jeffrey and I having sex had been 'leaked' to the media. After we had gotten me moved into Jeffrey's house, now also my house, I had decided to sell my dad's house, which meant that I had to get all of the things that I wanted to keep into storage, and the rest I was going to donate to good will so that had meant that we had ended up staying at my dad's house and of course we had sex, once we got told about the video; it hadn't taken us long to figure out that Lizzy had bugged my house that she had broken in.

We obviously, were not happy about it, so we had sued the online site that had shared the video. We got a very good settlement.

Lizzy is....no, actually Lizzy is batshit crazy and we still had no idea, where she was living. The phone calls had come back with a vengance. We both knew that she was pissed that we had gotten the video taken down, she was pissed that we were living together, she was angry that people had sort of come around to us as a couple and she was fuming that her kids were taking their dad's and my side in what she had called a fued.

The truth is; in her mind ~ this was all a huge fight; I had stolen what was hers apparently, she wanted her family back, but what she couldn't seem to realise is that, she was the one that had pushed them away, she was the one who ensured that Jeffrey would take my side, and that her kids were loyal to their dad, because he was the one who had been there with them as they had grown up. Yes, it had been Jeffrey who had her committed, but the thing was ~ if he hadn't done that, they could all be dead by now and that, that doesn't bare thinking about.

After a long night in the club, my body is aching for my big comfortable bed, I need sleep, I need Jeffrey. He and I were Portland bound in the morning, early morning, which I hated, because it meant that I would maybe get 2 hours of sleep, if I was lucky. My boyfriend was headed for the Supernatural set where he would work for 2 weeks. Jeffrey refused to go and leave me here, despite the lack of phone~calls and any sign of our stalker, he wanted to keep his guard up, so he had asked Paige to manage the club for me.

Thankfully, my friend had agreed and I know that there is no one else that I trusted more to keep my club running healthily.

My club, Epic, had become 'the' spot to hang out ~ the money was coming in quickly and I had even began to think of possibly doing a live band night. However, at present it was just a thought that I needed to put some research into, which I planned to do with my time while Jeffrey was working on Supernatural. I don't like to make on the spot, rash decisions because it would be just my luck to mess it all up.

I am just so proud of my club and how well it was thriving, so messing it up was not an option that I was willing to jump head~first into. Even in my wildest dreams ~ it hadn't been as good as this.

At almost, 5am ~ everything was just peaceful, even with the very few clubers who had remained in my club until Paige had asked them to leave. Tonight had been her last night of training; she had, had all the training that was needed, so I had left her to put all of the takings into the safe, and to power everything down. Inhaling deeply on my cigarette, I slid off the hood of my mustang ~ I needed to stretch my legs.