That Moment (Harry styles/Sel...

By elizabeth_756

Meet Claire Woods she's a famous successful celebrity. She's terrified of love but why? She has everything in... More

Hi my name is. . . :)
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chaper 33 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41-
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Chapter 45 -
- Chapter 46 -
- Chapter 47 -
- Chapter 48 -
- Chapter 49 -
- Chapter 50 -
- Chapter 51 -
- Chapter 52 -
- Chapter 53 -
- Chapter 54 -
- Chapter 55 -
- Chapter 56 -
- Chapter 57 -
- Chapter 58 -
- Chapter 59 -
- Chapter 60 -
- Chapter 61 -
- Chapter 62 -
- Chapter 63 -
- Chapter 64 -
- Chapter 65 -
- Chapter 66 -
- Chapter 67 -
- Chapter 68 -
- Chapter 69 -
- Chapter 70 -
- Chapter 71 -
- Chapter 72 -
- Chapter 73 -
- Chapter 74 -
- Chapter 75 -
- Chapter 76 -
- Chapter 77 -
- Chapter 78 -
- Chapter 79 -
- Chapter 80 -
- Chapter 81 -
- Chapter 82 -
- Chapter 83 -
- Chapter 84 -
- Chapter 85 -
- Chapter 86 -
- Chapter 87 -
- Chapter 88 -
- Chapter 89 -
- Chapter 90 -
- Chapter 91 -
- Chapter 92 -
- Chapter 93 -
- Chapter 94 -
- Chapter 95 -
- Chapter 96 -
- Chapter 97 -
- Epilogue -
Authors Note

- Chapter 34 -

605 19 1
By elizabeth_756

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

"Claire look here!"

"Claire Here!"

I was currently walking thru the red carpet taking pictures when I heard screams coming from the entrance and in walked One Direction. The guys album went straight to number one and all the media was talking about if mine was going to beat theirs, I really didn't care I think their first album was great. My favorite song was Moments.

"Claire! You look beautiful!" Liam said while kissing my cheek. I thanked him and hugged the rest of the boys.

"You look gorgeous congrats your album beat ours hours ago." Harry said giving me a small peck on the lips.

"Really?" I asked confused.

"Yea straight to number one bumping us to 2" Zayn said kissing my cheek.

"Just wait yours will go back to 1 in a few days." I told the boys while walking inside. Dani walked to us and she waved at the boys all except Liam.

"Claire congrats! I'm so happy for you!" She gushed but then her face turned serious. "Your father is here along with your sister their over there." I looked to where she was pointing and I saw my grandfather talking to my father with Victoria beside him.

"My brothers where are they and my mom?" She looked at her phone.

"Zane and Xavier are over their with his fiancé but your mom, David, and your grandmother couldn't make it but they said they'll call." I nodded and she left.

"Claire!" I turned around to find Justin walking over with his hands held wide. I loved JB.

"Justin it's been a while." He kissed my cheek.

"Yea I've missed your beautiful face but I see it everyday on some magazine." We laughed and I turned to look at the boys.

"Oh Justin this is One Direction." I pointed to the boys.

"Nice to meet you all." Justin shook hands with them as they introduced themselves. "I'll see you around I heard Rihanna is here" he winked at me and left.

"What was that about?" Zayn said.

"Oh nothing just that Rihanna is here." I said. Lous eyes widened as well as Liam's.

"Were out!" They both yelled and walked away. "I'm going to the food if you need I'll be at the buffet!" Niall yelled while walking away.

"How many Victoria Secret models are you friends with this place is filled with them." Zayn said looking around.

"Maybe you should go introduce yourself." Harry said and with that Zayn left.

"Their all crazy" we laughed but only for a while because my father showed up with Victoria.

"Princess congrats." My father smiled while giving me a hug. "Hello Harry nice to see you I hope your treating my daughter right?" I raised my eyes brows at his reply. Is this even my father?

"Um . . Yes sir I am" Harry put his hand around my waist.

"Claire I'm sorry." Victoria said looking down. "It's ok let's just put that past us." She nodded.

"Well I've got to go find my brother we'll see you two later." And with that they left.

"That was not what I expected coming from your father. I thought he hated me." Trust me Harry I'm with you I'm confused too. "Did he get abducted by aliens?" I punched Harry in the arm. "Ow sorry I was just saying." He said rubbing his arms.

"Claire!" I turned around to find Uncle Simon and Little Mix. They all greeted Harry as well because I mean c'mon if they didn't it would be rude and my family doesn't do rude.

"Perrie winkle!" I yelled hugging Perrie. "Oh Clairebear I've missed you! Congrats!" She said.

"I absolutely adore your music." Jade said.

"Congrats I love your music." Jesy said.

"Congrats on your album being number one beating One Direction." Leigh-Anne said smiling at both me and Harry, we smiled back. I thanked them all and gave them a hug.

"I love all your voices you should release an album soon I know I would buy it!" I said.

"I second that I agree." Harry said.

"Were working on it." Uncle Simon said. "Can you girls manage on your own I have to go check on my brother." They nodded and he walked off.

"Babe I have to go to the bathroom ok?" I nodded and Harry left.

"You two are so cute!" Jesy gushed once Harry left.

"Cutest couple in the world!" Jade said.

"Love you two!" Leigh-Anne said.

"Oh Claire bear your in love!" Perrie said.

Yea I was and it was the best feeling in the world.

~ HARRY's POV ~

The bathroom was empty which I was relieved, I didn't want to wait in line. I walked in the stall to do my business and walked out to wash my hands. The door opened and I heard someone come in.

"Hello Harry." I turned around to find the same girl that was with Cara when she was pulling her off. I saw her lock the door and she walked closer to me.

"What are you do-" she cut me off by putting a finger to my lips.

"Shhhh just let me do what you know you want to do" she started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Stop what the hell is wrong with you" I pushed her off.

"Oh c'mon Harry you know you want too I mean what does that girl give you? I bet you two haven't done anything. She looks like a prude." True we haven't done anything but that doesn't mean I'm going to with someone else.

"Just let me make you feel alright." Her hands went down to my pants. I would be lying if I said this didnt turn me on, I'm a guy after all.

"Get off I'm leaving." I pushed her off before I couldn't be able to control myself. I didn't want to make a huge mistake now.

"Ok fine but you'll end with me either way. Your going on tour soon who's going to satisfy your needs? Your a guy after all and you have needs it's not considered cheating."

True I do have needs and me and Claire haven't even had a proper make out session except for those very passionate kisses. I guess it wouldn't be cheating right?

No Harry stop get out of here go back to Claire! She's messing with your head leave get out!

I just decided to leave not wanting to make a mistake that I know I would regret later. I scanned the crowd for Claire and finally found her with Nick Jonas talking off to the side. Jealousy built up inside me seeing his arms around her waist. I stomped over.

"Babe." I emphasized the word more. She looked up and smiled raising one eyebrow up. God she looked sexy and I'm h*rny..

"Hey man I'm Nick." He held his hand out and I shook it with caution.

"Claire I need you to come with me please." she looked confused but then said goodbye to Nick. I grabbed her arm and dragged her off to a private bathroom. She looked hot and I wanted here now! I don't know something came over me and I just need to feel her after what that other girl did i was left h*rny.

"What are you doing ha-" I cut her off by smashing my lips on to hers. They were soft and I wasted no time in sticking my tongue. Her hands wrapped around my neck and pulled at the ends of my hair making me moan her name. Her legs wrapped around me and I pushed her up against the wall grinding on to her. She moaned my name which drove me over the edge that i made my way to her chest while my hands were going under her dress. Her scent alone drove me crazy and i pushed up her dress even more to reveal her panties. The space below my pants was getting smaller and tighter but before I could stick my fingers inside her phone rang.

"Harry stop I have to take this." I nodded and put her down no longer being in the mood.

"Mom?" She stayed silent for a while. "What? When? Where is she! Is she ok!" I heard her yell desperately into the phone. "I'll be there tomorrow just please mom call if something happens."

She turned around and looked at me, tears failing out her eyes. I immediately put her in my arms. She was full on sobbing and I wanted to know why. I've never liked seeing girls cry it was the worst. Claire was one of the girls I never wanted to see cry and If I were the cause I'd hate myself.

"What's wrong love?" She pulled away and looked at me. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"I have to leave tomorrow back home."

"Why?" I asked confused searching her face for an answer.

"It's Alex she's in the hospital and I don't know what wrong with her Harry she might die!" I put her back in my arms hugging her even tighter.

These moments are moments we all live thru. That feeling of maybe losing someone important in your life and never seeing them again. I wish I could be with Claire in moments like these to comfort her and shield her from all the pain.

I just didn't know I was going to be the cause of her tears in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 42 35
Heyyyyooooo. A book full of my fantasies I'm too lazy to write about. ps I'm currently working on a book but that might take 19302732 years to fin...
186K 5.1K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
6.1K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
76.8K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...