Friendship Love ❤️

By Mrscaylenc

A 19 year old girl named Alexandra moves from New York to California and meets her two new best friends named... More

Friendship Love
New Friends
Surprise!!!
The fair and the date
Wait what?!
Love is in the air!
Party Time
Hanging with the couples
Authors Note
The Big Date
Truth or Dare
Problem!
Redy!
The baby
Family!
Its time!
Surprise!!
No Way!
Jc how could you?!
Dinner
Its good to have him...
Carnivals and troubles
Big news
Him again...
Something wrong...
Names and Hits
So sweet of you
You will get threw it
Axel sees Brittney
The lads come over
New friend and spills
Truths
Guys bring gifts
Jc!!
Plans
Talking bout it
Fighting over nothing
You idiots!!
Breakfast with Caylen
Mall with the lads!
Meeting up for the plan
authors note!!
The day
The Wedding
Time Flys

Dont panic

72 3 0
By Mrscaylenc

❤️Jc's POV❤️

After we saw Kian and Summer go to the room we started to crack up. We kept playing a bit more but got tired so we went up to bed.

"I bet they didnt do anything but go to sleep" i told Alex "I dought it babe" "Ok then how about a bet hun" i sayed sitting up to look at her "Fine but ur going to loose i bet were going to listen to Summers moans in a bit" she sayed smirking "Its a bet so if i win i get to..." I was cut of by a loud moan wich im guessing is Summer because Kians room is next to mine. "Ha! see i told u!" Alex sayed doing a silly dance ontop of the bed wich made me laugh.

"Ok ok so what does this pretty little lady want?" I sayed touching her nose lightly " Hmm ... i want ice cream, arizona, you cooking me breakfast for a week and u buying me my favorite candy" she sayed snuggleing into my chest " Wait babe what's your favorite candy?" i sayed but i soon heard little snores wich meant she was alredy asleep. I guess ill just have to wait till tomorrow to ask. With that thought i was asleep.

~The Next Morning~

❤️Alex's POV❤️

"Hey babe? Wake up!" Jc sayed shakeing me "Why?" i sayed " hmm didnt u say you wanted me to make u breakfast?" he sayed "Omg yes what did u make?" i sayed getting up and rubbing my eyes "Bacon and..." I didnt even let him finish i whent running down stairs to see a bowl of bacon next to 2 plates of pancakes.

"Babe i love you so much!" I sayed jumping into Jc's arms and kissing him "Anything for my girlfriend" he sayed putting me on a chair.

A bit later me and Jc were washing our dishes and we hear a loud thump." Ill go check Alex you stay here he sayed getting up the stairs. Not even a minute later i hear laughter come from upstairs followed by a "Babe u need to see this!"

Once i was in the hallway i saw Alexa on the floor full of im guessing shaveing cream and Sam laughing next to her. "What happened here?" i sayed laughing "Sam did a prank on Alexa since she was takeing long in the restroom" Jc sayed "And why didnt u just go in?" I asked Sam "Cuz she locked it" "umm guys im still on the floor" Alexa sayed and we all cracked up even her.

~A week Later~

(Still Alex's POV)

I woke up because there was a really loud gag noise comeing from the hallway so i went to check it out. Jc was still asleep so i had to slip out of his grip wich made him move but he didnt wake up.

When i saw that the noise came from the restroom i peeked in and saw Summer trowing up im guessing her lunch or dinner so i screamed for Alexa and since the guys are sound sleepers they didnt hear me. "Whats... Omg whats wrong with her?" she sayed " i dont know i heard her from my room" i sayed grabing Summers hair and tieing it into a bun while rubbing circles into ger back. "ill go get her some water" Alexa sayed and walked out

"Hey Summer whats going on?" i sayed as she drank some water "idk i have been getting dizzy alot the past week" she sayed "Wait the past week was when u and Kian had sex no?" Alexa sayed. When Alexa sayed that Summer's eyes grew wide "Summer please tell me you guys used condom!" i sayed "umm about that we were so in the moment i forgot to ask kian if he had a condom so i think i might be pregnant" she sayed with a worried look "ok were not shure thoe so ill just take u to the doctor tomorrow dont worry" i sayed "yea ill go to but none of the guys can know until were shure ok?" Alexa sayed "ok" Summer and me say and got out of the rest room.

~the next morning~

❤️Summer's POV❤️

I was getting redy to go to the dr when i thought what if Kian leaves me when i tell him im pregnant? "Hey Summer lets go were gonna be late" i hear Alex scream "Were are you guys going babe?" asked kian comeing out of the bathroom with a towel around his hips "Oh its girls night out were gonna go shopping the to the movies well be home later" i say giving him a peck in the cheek "oh ok bye love you!" he sayed as i walked out.

Once they called me in Alex and Alexa stayed in the waitting room. They put me in a room and told me to lay down in the bed while the dr came. "Hello ms

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 11.4K 28
Alexa is a 23 year old living in Boston, with a definite past. She fell in love in high school to a boy she never thought she could replace. Unfortun...
35.7K 727 24
Alexi's just a normal teenage girl who has dark brunette hair that flows down to mid-waist and chocolate brown eyes. Actually, normal teenagers don't...
68.8K 1.1K 35
Alexa Mercer has the perfect life. She’s the head cheerleader, popular, has the perfect boyfriend and she gets everything she wants, but it wasn’t al...
369K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...