The newborn mate (FINISHED)

Neverlandsshadow द्वारा

What if the Volturi kings had spent thousands of years looking for their mate? And what if they found her wit... अधिक

Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter 6
chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
End
Hello

Chapter two

38K 908 19
Neverlandsshadow द्वारा

Volturi
Third pov

The three kings sat in the throne room reading. They kept a close thought to the itching feeling in their throats. It didn't belong to them which meant it belonged to their mate.

It worried them immensely since it didn't seem to fully let up. Three months ago the ancient kings felt their mates change and they all had been angry that they couldn't be with her. They started looking shortly after but without luck.

Caius growled quietly. "If we could only find her then she wouldn't have to be hungry."

Marcus was busy watching the silver string tying him, his brothers and their mate together. The string wrapped around the three of them and stretched out into thin air since they hadn't met her yet.

Aro sighed. "I know brother, but it seems we'll have to have more patience." A knock was heard on the doors to the throne room. "Come in."

Jane, Alec and Felix entered. Jane stood in front of Aro. "What is your order concerning the newborns in Seattle Masters?" 

Aro laid the book he'd been reading on the table. "Observe them until further notice."

Jane nodded. "Yes Master Aro." They exited the room. Caius sighed quietly when the constant burning hunger from their mate finally calmed down slightly. "We need to find her."

Yes it's short. It's supposed to be.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4K 203 46
I don't own the Twilight story or characters, except the ones I made up. I just use the same names and change the story a little or should I say a lo...
82.2K 2.1K 23
Aro Volturi has a daughter that no one outside of the Volturi knows about. Elizabeth Melody Masen. For her sixteenth birthday Aro decides to gift her...
True moon Issy Roberts द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

47.6K 1.8K 41
If you had told me three years ago that I would be deciding the fate of Esme, a woman I had once considered a mother to me, I would have laughed. If...
5.1K 175 35
❝𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.❞ Bree Tanner, the...