Expeliarmus: HARRY POTTER GOB...

Oleh toriandfriends3

"We can't stop him from returning, but we can help defeat him again." ~Lorna Dane LORNA, REBECCA, AND ESME DA... Lebih Banyak

Cast
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

4

496 13 0
Oleh toriandfriends3

LORNA, FLUER, REBECCA, AND ESME HAD BEEN TOLD BY MADAME MAXIME THAT THE FIRST TASK WAS DRAGONS. "Dragons? Why dragons?" Rebecca asked.

"Maybe to test our athleticism. Which we all have. Except Esme." Lorna grinned.

"Hey!" Esme shouted. Lorna rolled her eyes as Rebecca laid on her bed. 

"Rebecca, get up, we haven't got all day. We've got to plan and prepare." Lorna grumbled.

"Oh, please. Since when are you a planner?" Esme asked.

"Since now." Lorna snapped. Rebecca smiled softly from her bed.

"Still, Lorna's right. We need to plan. I assume they'll put us separate." Esme suggested.

"Or together." Rebecca said.

"It could be either-or. So we need to be prepared for both." Esme sighed. "Lessons. Up Rebecca."

Rebecca groaned and got up. "Fine." They changed and fixed their hair. Lorna kept her hair green and Esme straightened her own. Rebecca tied hers into a ponytail.

They walked quickly with Fluer, Gabrielle, Athena, and Diana. When a group of Hogwarts boys passed, Diana and Athena turned the girls away from them and walked away. Lorna rolled her eyes and noticed Viktor staring at that Hermione Granger girl. Why was she not surprised?

Esme noticed Cedric was looking at Cho Chang like he used to look at her. Rebecca and Ron still were cool. Esme and Lorna glanced at each other.

"Let it go." Lorna told Esme who would have done she would regret if she didn't stabilize her. Esme nodded and took her sisters' hands. Viktor and Cedric didn't love them anymore. They were just playthings for them.

***
It was the day of the first task. Lorna placed silver combat gloves on her hands. Blue and Silver were Beaubatons' colors so the girls had to live the part. Esme was wearing blue and so was Fluer. Rebecca was wearing silver and so was Lorna.

"Rebecca?" The tent said to her.

"Ron?"

"Yeah, it's me." Ron said. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"I guess we'll find out, huh?" Rebecca said solemnly.

"You'll be okay, I think." Ron muttered. He dove through the tent and hugged her. Rebecca patted his back. A picture was taken and Lorna glared at Rita Skeeter.

"Ah, young love. If all goes well, you two might make the front page." Rita gushed.

"Leave, just leave." Lorna sighed mentally preparing herself. "You're ruining my mood and my stress-free relaxation time."  Esme suppressed a laugh and Rebecca bit back a laugh.

"Besides, this tent for Champions and friends. And you Ms. Skeeter are neither." Esme snapped. Lorna stood up and Rebecca stood to her left and Esme stood to her right.

Their intimidation apparently worked because Rita was quaking with fear. "That's alright. We got what we wanted." She licked her lips and scurried off. Lorna and Esme smirked over at Rebecca who smiled. Dumbledore and Crouch gathered the seven Champions.

"In this bag there are several representations of very real dragons. There are only five so, the Danes will compete against another and whichever one gets the egg in the arena will receive more points though it all depends on your performances." Crouch explained. "Or there is another option. You could compete with each other as one body." Lorna glanced over at Rebecca and Esme. "We will need to know now."

"Together. No questions asked." Esme said.

"Mr. Weasley, Miss Granger, what are you doing here?" Dumbledore asked.

"Uh, sorry. I'll just go." Hermione muttered. Lorna looked over at Viktor who was staring at Hermione. Lorna rolled her eyes.

"Bye." Ron whispered to Rebecca.

"Now, Mr. Diggory, when the cannon sounds you can go in." The cannon sounded. Mr. Filch had fired too early. Cedric swallowed and set off to the arena.

Fluer sat by the three sisters. "Fluer, don't stress. You'll do great." Esme said.

"Says you. You get three people to defeat your dragon." Fluer pouted.

"That's just because they want to see our mutations. And what we can do together." Lorna sighed.

"Don't think like that." Esme snapped.

"Delacour! You're up." Esme stood to hug Fluer. 

"You've got this. Don't worry about it." Fluer shakily nodded.

Harry sat in his section of the tent. He looked pretty worried. "I'm gonna go talk to him." Lorna said.

She approached Harry. "Hey." Harry acknowledged her presence.

"Can I sit here?" Lorna asked. Harry nodded to her. Lorna sat and began to talk to him.

"I thought you and Viktor were a thing."

"We decided to move on." Lorna said uncomfortably. "But, he's been checking out your friend, Hermione. She's a good catch." Harry smiled at her. "You know, Harry, Rebecca and Ron wanted to get us together." Lorna blushed.

"I ship it." Esme said from her spot with Rebecca. Lorna glared at her sister.

"If all goes well, the three of us were planning to come to Hogwarts. I've always wanted to come here. All I've learned at Beaubatons is Charms and a few defensive spells. Hogwarts seems to be more intense."

"I think you'd like it here. At least learn to like it." Harry said.

"Krum!" Viktor walked out.

"I never found him that attractive. Though I must admit, I miss him in some ways. I mean it's not like I could find someone to accept me for who...what I am." Lorna admitted.

"I do. I accept you." Lorna's eyes widened and she nodded blushing madly. Lorna's eyes flickered to his lips and his to hers. He began to lean in and so did she.

"Danes!" Lorna internally groaned.

"Well, I expect to finish this conversation later." Lorna sighed. Harry smiled at her and hugged her.

"Good luck." Lorna got up and turned to see Esme and Rebecca gaping.

"Oh my god." Rebecca said. Esme squealed before embracing her.

"Guys, we don't have time for this. First Task. Let's go." Lorna began to walk down the dark stone corridor.

"Is anyone else freaked out by the fact that our names pooped out of the cup?" Rebecca asked.

"Pooped? Really?" Esme sniggered.

"To answer your question, yes, but I try not to show it." Lorna sighed.

"Yep." Esme said.

"You, Esme Dane, are scared?" Rebecca asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Esme shrugged. "Why do sound so surprised?" A dragon's roar deafened through the corridor.

"And then there's that." Rebecca groaned.

"Madame Maxime already told us it was dragons." Esme sighed. They made to the mouth of the cave. "Lorna, search for it." Lorna used her abilities to find the source of metal.

"It's large."

"Duh. It's a dragon." Esme quipped.

"Big enough for me to be able to control it. You can telepathically control it Esme, right?"

"For a short time. Why?"

"We have to get that egg. Rebecca, I'm gonna push you in to cause a distraction. Twist some stuff. Keep its focus on you. Disorient it long enough for Esme to get in its head. I'll use my magic to get the egg...it's metal...so I'll drag it to the exit where you'll meet us." Lorna instructed them. Esme and Rebecca nodded.

Lorna pushed Rebecca into the arena. Rebecca twisted several rocks and successfully distracted the dragon. Esme and Lorna jumped into the arena. The dragon had left the egg unprotected.

"Go." Lorna ran towards the egg and dove forwards and grabbed it. Lorna ran towards the exit, but stopped when she saw Rebecca struggling against the dragon. Esme was inside the dragon's head, but it wasn't enough.

"Esme, don't!"   Esme turned her head towards Lorna. "Get out of its head! It's not doing anything!" Esme's eyes turned a light blue instead of bright blue. Lorna used her abilities to pull the dragon away from Rebecca and off the ground. She struggled, but managed to scream out one word. "Go!" Esme grabbed the egg and ran towards the exit. Lorna let go of the dragon. Rebecca began to twist the dragon.

"What is she doing?" Esme snapped. Lorna shook her head.

"She's turning it inside out." She said in disbelief. Both Lorna and Esme cocked their heads to the side studying their sister. Lorna finally snapped out of it.

"Rebecca, don't!" She shouted running towards her before punching her hard, knocking her out. "Oh, crap."

Lorna pushed the dragon away again as Esme dragged Rebecca away. Lorna turned on her heel and ran using several various curses to distract the dragon. She made it through the exit, panting heavily.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

54.2K 1.5K 49
Pining after Voldemorts girl is like asking for an early death. +++++ Tallulah Malfoy is the older sister of Lucius and completely in love with Tom...
3K 91 77
Angelica Lily Riddle is the secret Daughter of Lily Potter and Tom Riddle (Voldemort). She was sent to Azkaban when her Mother died by her Father to...
78.6K 1.5K 23
'𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...
13.9K 2.3K 39
𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝘾𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙩...