6

DEAN, RON, AND DRACO ALL STARED WIDE-EYED. Draco stepped forward to collect Esme who blushed and smiled softly as he took her hand. Lorna rolled her eyes as her sister's giddiness. Ron walked towards Rebecca and took her hand. She smiled at him clearly in love.

Dean smirked at Lorna who grinned at him. "Were you aware we have to dance in front of everyone?" Dean asked.

"What? No. Why?" Dean raised an eyebrow. "You've got to be kidding me. I can't dance in front of everyone." Lorna panicked.

"Yes you can. Trust me you can. If you can fight a dragon you can do this." Dean was right and Lorna knew it. Lorna took another deep breath. "Hey, you've got this." He gently cupped her face.

She nodded. Something very unexpected happened. Dean leaned in to kiss her. And she kissed back. Lorna was enjoying herself

Harry popped in her mind. She loved Harry, but she also loved Dean. She pulled away from Dean. "Dean, we have to get in line." She pulled him in front of Rebecca and Ron and behind Esme and Draco.

Rebecca turned to see Harry glaring at Dean a lot. "What's wrong?" She mouthed.

"They kissed." He mouthed back. Rebecca glared at Lorna. She shook her head angrily. The processional music played and Fluer began to walk forwards first causing the rest to follow.

Once to the center, Dean took Lorna's hand. He smiled encouragingly and placed his hand on her waist. She placed her hand on his shoulder.

The music began to play and Dean and Lorna began dancing. "See, you got it." Dean smiled as Lorna rolled her eyes.

"I might step on your toes. Just be warned." Lorna joked.

Dean raised Lorna by her waist. Once down, they continued to dance. She noticed Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Rebecca sitting off to the side. Esme and Draco were dancing as were Hermione and Viktor. "Dean, do you mind if I have a chat with Rebecca while you get drinks?"

"Sure. Punch good with you?" Lorna nodded and headed off to talk to Rebecca. Hermione and Viktor soon joined her. She and Hermione went to sit with their friends.

"Hot isn't it? Viktor and Dean went to get drinks. Care to join us?" Lorna asked. 

"No we don't care to join you and Viktor." Harry snapped.

"What's got your wand in a knot?" Hermione asked.

"He's a Durmstrang. You're franternising with the enemy." Ron said. Rebecca looked extremely hurt.

"Is that what Lorna and I are?! Enemies?!" Rebecca lost control. She began to twist the room inside out.