TARNISHING HER PURITY

By His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... More

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 22: Lost Hope

1K 64 23
By His_Girl2000

Maze POV:

Taehyung is spending the night with me or in me but by the way he looks at me I can tell he's spending the night in me. I'm still a virgin I don't exactly know what to do I don't even know how sex works. My mum never told me anything about it except it was the thing that you save for marriage other then that I don't know what they do, I know they naked.

All the girls look at me with a look of distaste on their face, for some reason I feel like Taehyung is the most popular in the house. I look at Moscow with my eyebrows furrowed looking worried and scared for my life making her begin to rub my back then guide me upstairs back into my room with Paris. I'm very grateful to have someone to trust here but I won't say that I fully trust her, I've learnt from my mistakes not to give people your all because they just end up using it against you.

"Ok so Daddy Tae is unpredictable, sometimes he likes to go all the way in and sometimes he just likes to touch and talk" Paris explains to me as she shrugs her shoulders then begins to look through her closet probably looking for a new outfit to wear. She picks out a red lingerie piece that definitely doesn't hide anything. "Daddy Tae loves red" she smirks as she throws the outfit on my bed.

"I know you're scared but you can't afford to upset daddy because they're consequences" Moscow sternly warns me with her serious face on still trying to soothe me by rubbing my back but that's not working, all I can think about is how my life ended up like this. I can't be here, I must be dreaming there is no way life can be this way.

"Consequences? Like what?" I ask her then clear my throat not realising how dry my throat is since I've hardly spoken since I got here. All I've done is cry like a baby as if anything is going to get any better with my tears.

"Well they have the naughty room where each daddy does things to you whilst you're tied up" Moscow explains whilst shaking her head and avoiding all eye contact with me as if she herself has been through it. All these girls must've been through a lot, beaten, raped, touched in places they never knew could be touched and now I'm going to be one of them.

"It's the worst really so do what he says" Paris sighs as she brushes her hair and then puts on some lip gloss.

"But I don't know what to do I er I'm-"

"Dinner time bitches!" Berlin comes into our room and shouts cutting me off making me sigh. I don't want to upset him I don't want to be punished but I don't know what to do either so. We all make our way down to the dining room where there is a long glass table filled with all different kinds of food. Everyone has an assigned seat and right next to the guys the Berlin girl and another girl who's Asian and has a bitchy face sat. Me on the other hand sat on the other end of the table next to Paris but I don't mind as long as I'm not near them.

"Ok ladies you may eat" The tuxedo guy raises his wine glass and smiles before sitting down and beginning to talk to the other guys. There is no way I'm calling these men daddy. All the girls begin to pass food along whilst laughing and talking to each other cracking jokes, they kind of look like a family but a dysfunctional family.

"So Seoul where are you from?" One girl wearing green lingerie with curly blonde hair asks me as she passes me a bowl of potatoes. I look at the potatoes hesitant to actually place them on my plate or not. Can I trust their food?

"Erm I'm from London" I manage to answer as I smile at her still feeling slightly nervous. I finally decide to plate some potatoes then I pass the bowl over to Paris. Across the room I can feel a pair of eyes locked on me making me feel extremely nervous. Oh God please don't tell me he's looking at me.

"How did you end up here?" She asks me looking down at me with curiosity in her eyes. At that moment I can feel all the girls around me staring waiting for my response.

"Well you see-"

"Seoul, my room please" Taehyung comes and whispers in my ear making me jump. I didn't even see him walk up towards me. My body freezes and I can feel my insides turn, I look over at Paris with worry in my eyes making her whisper good luck to me but I don't need luck I need saving. I push my chair back then follow Taehyung to his room shaking every step I take. The closer I get to his room the more I feel sick, what am I doing?

"I'm sorry I can't I just I-"

"The girls told you what happens when you say no right?" He interrupts me then grabs my arm and pulls me in towards him whilst eyeing me down with cold eyes. All I can do is nod my head and look down at the floor, praying that he doesn't want to go all the way in. He lifts me up then throws me onto his king sized bed which is covered with red velvet duvet. "I don't normally go all the way in but with you looking like that I can't resist" he bites his lips then removes his shirt as he crawls up onto the bed. I move back further back and crawl up into a ball as I let the tears fall.

"Please Don't" I mumble but he doesn't hear me instead he begins to leave gentle kisses on my neck making me clench onto the bed. His gentle kisses become tougher as he grabs onto my thigh and begins to leave hickeys on my neck. All I can do is silently cry, I feel dirty for allowing him to do this.

"You're so fucking beautiful" he says as he bites onto my ear. He grabs my ankles then pulls me causing me to fall flat on the bed, he opens my legs apart and I can feel his presence near my lady area making me freeze. This can't be it for me I refuse.

"Please please don't" I beg him hoping that there is a part of him that won't use me to his advantage. I don't want to lose my virginity not now and not in this way. I don't want to be a sex toy, I don't want any of this.

"Shut up Seoul" he says as he slaps my thigh making me moan in pain but I feel as if he took it the wrong way as he begins to leave kisses around my thigh.

"Please I'm a virgin" I blurt out and at that moment I can no longer feel any kisses on my thigh, in fact I can't even feel him touching me anymore. I look up and I see him looking down at me with his eyebrows furrowed and eyes narrowed.

"What?! You're a what?" He questions me still glaring at me with his ice cold expression.

"Virgin" I repeat.

"Fuck!" He shouts then throws one of the pillows across the room. He jumps off the bed and begins to pace back and forth before leaving me alone in the room cold and frightened and very much confused. Why did he leave?

"You're a virgin?!" Jungkook comes in and exclaims with a shirtless Taehyung behind him scratching the back of his head. "Jimin conned us man" He sighs as he begins to shake his head.

"We don't fuck virgins that's our number 1 rule" Taehyung explains to me after noticing how confused and lost I looked. I release a sigh of relief thanking the heavens that I am safe, maybe they'll let me go since I'm no use to them.

"Well we paid for her so we can't just let her go" Jungkook says making me frown.

"Don't worry we'll find some work for her to do"

JB POV:

2 weeks later

It's been 2 weeks and there's no sign of Maze. Did you hear what I just said? NO SIGN OF MAZE! The one person on this Earth that I sore to protect that I sore to love and care for is missing and all because of me. If I just left her alone, if I didn't kidnap her then maybe she would've never been involved in this life style. Hoseok has disappeared from the face of the Earth, nobody can locate his whereabouts anymore. We have everyone looking for her, everyone checking cameras to see where she might possibly be but there's no hope. Even the police are starting to give up, they saying that she's just probably another run a away teen but I know Maze and I know that there are people after her.

I've failed her.

"JB there's nothing literally nothing" Bambam exclaims as he falls onto the sofa in my office causing me to flip my desk out of frustration. I hate hearing that we found nothing, lie to me don't tell me that I have no chance of finding her. The only thing that I have right now keeping me sane is the hope that I will find her.

"She can't be gone" I mumble to myself as I begin to think about all of the places that she could be. Hoesok wouldn't of sold her to GD because he hates GD and he wouldn't of killed her because as much as I hate to say it I'm
Pretty sure he trusted her.

"Hey we found this dickhead" I hear Mark say forcing me to turn around and make eye contact with a black and blue Hoseok looking like he's been beaten by a group of guys when in reality it was just Mark. I quickly rush over to him and kick him in the stomach making him begin to cough blood.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I shout at him as I grab him by his collar and look him dead in the eyes letting him know that I mean business. For the first time ever I see Hoseok actually looking clueless and I'm hoping that it's not because he doesn't know where she is but because he's being a dickhead.

"I don't know man I swear I didn't take her-"

"LIAR!" I interrupt him as I punch his face causing him to fall onto the floor and bang his head. He sits up from the floor and looks up at me before beginning to laugh at me whilst wiping his blood off his face.

"Here you are beating me up because YOU lost YOUR girl, how pathetic" he continues to laugh at me making me angry so angry that I kick him back onto the floor. How dare he act like he wasn't involved, I've been looking for him so that I can find her and if he isn't going to talk I'll kill him. "But honestly I don't know where she is, I thought you mans kidnapped her because she stopped coming to visit me" he shrugs his shoulders and explains. I look at Mark to check whether he believes his story but he just shrugs his shoulders too.

"She's been missing for two weeks" I tell him trying my best not to fucking kill him right here right now because I know he is the only one who can help us find her.

"How is that my problem?" He chuckles showing off his red bloody teeth but for a second I see his eyes soften. I guess Maze had an affect on him too, why she affecting everyone?

"I'm going to kill him" Mark steps forward and pulls out his gun before pointing it directly on Hoseok's head. If anyone is going to kill him it's going to be Mark, he's hurt him the most but we need him alive.

"Wait wait, Jimin we were staying at Jimin's house" Hoseok finally speaks up with fear in his eyes. I freeze at the mention of Jimins name, anyone and I mean anyone would've been better just not Jimin. He's the cunning one the one who you just don't trust because he's too unpredictable.

"Joon you said him and Jimin don't fuck with each other" I turn and face Joon holding myself back from punching the dickhead in the face. I trusted Joon and I'm angry that he disappointed me even though he always disappoints me.

"Jimin went missing 2 weeks ago as well, man just packed up and left" Hoseok explains as he shrugs his shoulders. If what he is saying is true then the only conclusion that we can have is that Jimin took her.

"Fuck!" I exclaim as I kick my office chair angry for being played like a fool by Jimin. It was smart, he probably saw Maze before Hoseok and used him to sweet talk her as he acts mysterious making her want to know him before kidnapping her and selling her off.

"Why were you working with him anyways? You know that cunt is a snake" Joon asks him looking down at Hoseok with disappointment in his eyes.

"I dunno man he said he had changed his fucking ways" Hoseok tells us and we all look at each other before beginning to laugh. Wow I never knew his charm worked on men as much as it works on girls.

"Knowing Jimin, Maze is being used as a sex toy right now as we speak-"

"Shut up Joon!" I cut him off as I slam the wall trying my hardest to not imagine Maze being touched by some old crusty guy.

"Right so where can we get her?" Mark asks with his hands on his hips.

"A brothel duh" Hoseok shrugs his shoulders.

"Which brothel?" Mark asks again with his hands in a tight fist probably pissed off that he's being played by Hoseok.

"I'm sorry guys but Maze isn't in the country anymore" Hoseok says as he begins to shake his head making me roll my head back out of frustration.

"What?" We all say in unison.

"Jimin doesn't do business here well unless it's with Yoongi but Yoongis brothel closed down years ago" he explains and this time I don't slam the wall instead I punch into my wall leaving a mark. There are thousands of Brothels in this world therefore there is no way we are going to be able to find her. Even if I send the boys to all the brothels on this plant earth it'll take too long and it won't be fair on them. After all it was my mistake.

"Right I'm done with you" I coldly say to him as I point my gun at him.

"Wait no you can't kill me, Maze will never forgive you!" He exclaims with fear in his eyes making me smile. Finally I've caught the snake Hoseok.

"Maze isn't here" I respond before pulling the trigger and watching Hoseok's body fall onto the floor as the blood oozes out from his head. "There's no hope-"

"No man don't say that"

"She's gone Mark, let's move on"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1K 31
When you have to marry someone you don't love and left the one you love the most. Youngjae used to love Junho. But now, Youngjae live with a cold-hea...
709 48 24
All Dahlia wanted was to be free from her past would she escape it or would it catch up to her and hurt her and everyone around her , including the p...
1.2K 46 18
Yoongi turned around and pulled out his gun. His finger rested on the trigger, ready to fire the person following him. "It's just me." the familiar...
6.2K 394 31
Yujin is a photography student working in a cafe. She is strong, forward, works hard but she keeps on getting hurt because she lets her heart take ov...